Memphis's Ranch Ch. 04

Story Info
Memphis proposes to Amanda. All parents meet each other.
15.5k words
4.62
2.2k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of two planned series following the main character named Memphis. Memphis is a navy seal. This chapter covers the life story of Memphis and Amanda with him saving her life on spring break through the first 12 years of their marriage. Amanda was independently wealthy thanks to a family trust fund. Anyone who is having sexual relations in this story series is 18 years of age or older. No underage sex happens in this story series. Any similarities to the main characters are total chance. Only a few real-life names are real. This is a fictional story. This chapter includes normal teen male and female sex, some lesbian sex, and group sex.

This series is set in the future where Judicial slavery is legal. It will start in later chapters with more background information to come as needed on judicial slavery. A slave trainer is a fictional device used by the dominant to train their slaves. It brings the slave up to their orgasm but shuts off before the orgasm happens. An enforcer is a paddle with a round handle that can be used to give the slave an orgasm during a spanking punishment. Read some of the Thors_Fist series' such as A Taste of Slavery or any of the WBDP series or especially any of the My Journey/Voyage of Discovery series following Beth, Joshua, and crew. The slavery background to read is in the stories by Gamblnluck. Try reading the Slave Camp, Gotta Pay the Piper and My mother owns me series about owning slaves.

Special thanks to Bry1977 for editing my works. Check out his stories as well. He has 6 stories posted so far.

Memphis's Ranch Chapter 4

Day 6 of meeting our families.

The next morning after breakfast, Mom is getting ready to go to work leaving us alone in the house. I take a normal run leaving Amanda at home.

Amanda said she had a few things to take care of while I was on my morning run. After my run, I take a shower and clean up as we are to be at Ronnie's office at 11 AM.

Later the next morning we arrived at Uncle Ronnie's law office. In his conference room are two lawyers and two paralegals that I believe to be representing Amanda's trust fund. The paperwork for the prenup we are to sign today is 22 pages long double-spaced. The lawyer who speaks is the one I assume to be in charge as he is here to oversee the meeting.

He tells us "The paralegals will read us the paperwork and then we can ask any question of them that we have". Both Amanda and I agree. We each have a copy of the prenup to follow along with as it's being read to us. The 2 paralegals take turns reading the document to us. On the 18th page, I was astonished to start reading the assets listed in her trust.

The deed to the land is listed with the latest value of the land at17 million dollars. I made a mental note to ask about this later. The list of stocks owned are names that I have heard of before. Pepsi Co, Cisco, Target, Johnson and Johnson, 3M, General Mills, and surprise Wal-Mart. The lawyer said the value of the stocks as of the close yesterday of the stock market was 52.7 million dollars. There is a list of bonds that he says the value of the bonds is 22 million dollars as of the end of the first quarter of 2030. Total cash reserves were listed at 4.3 million dollars. 96 million dollars in total assets are listed in her trust fund.

He says, "The assets in the trust fund will be taxable as they are withdrawn once she turns 25 or you both are 25 and married". The original date of my age of 25 has not been changed per my request. Amanda said it was not necessary for her part.

"It is necessary for me Amanda," I told her lawyer to have my age changed to 30 before I can receive any of the funds. The lawyer asks if any other changes need to be made. Neither Amanda nor I have anything we want to change. We sign it in front of the witnesses. The lawyers for both sides sign it, and the paralegal notarizes it in front of us. Copies are made for both law firms as well as copies to be filed in both Craighead and Benton counties.

Next, the will that Ronnie has prepared as well as both POAs with Amanda's maiden name as well as the hyphenated last name of Walton-Miller. The law firm representing her trust fund looks over the will and both POAs. He agrees that everything is good as far as he is concerned about all the paperwork. We all sign the legal forms.

Ronnie's paralegal notarized all three and then made copies to be filed at the same time in both counties as well. Handshakes are exchanged around the table. We excuse ourselves from the office.

Harley Dealer in Jonesboro

Amanda asks to drive as we are leaving. I handed her the keys to my dad's truck. Her destination is clear across town. She turns into the Harley dealership. "I want to see if they have any leather pants that fit me here", she said.

George is standing at the door as if he is waiting on us. His girlfriend Roberta is working there as well. All Harley dealers sell merchandise such as jackets, leather pants, and T- shirts with the city name on them just like a Hard Rock Café would. Roberta walks over from the merchandise part of the store.

The two girls are hugging and giggling as they leave us just inside the front door of the dealership. There are a dozen or so new bikes on the sales floor that we pass by. Roberta already has Amanda beside the female leather jackets and leather pants picking out some in her size to try on. They each grab a couple of items as they walk towards the changing room.

George asks me "Do you miss your motorcycles that you had back in High School?"

After getting my truck, at first, I never gave it any thought to missing my motorcycle. The thought of having a motorcycle in the future has always been in the back of my mind. The plan was to pay off the truck and then save enough money to pay for a motorcycle before buying a home. But all those things to buy are years down the road as my expenses are currently the same as my income from the Navy.

Amanda comes out of the dressing room with a Harley T-shirt, leather pants, and knee-high leather boots. Draped over her shoulder is a leather jacket with H-D Jonesboro on the back of it. She looks so HOT. She is strutting around in front of me prancing, preening, twisting, and turning weaving in and out of the bikes.

"Can you find a few things for Memphis to try on while I look for a couple of other things I want" she asks.

Roberta helps me pick out a few things such as a pair of boots and chaps. While I am trying on the items Roberta picked out, I hear a couple of bikes start up.

George and Amanda are talking about different styles of bikes. They are both standing by a Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe that Amanda has climbed onto. She started it up while staying on it.

A couple of revs of the engine and I can imagine her riding down the Pacific Coast highway on it. Millions of images run through my mind as we are side by side riding our Harleys up and down hills, and around curves on the road in the open wind.

Amanda sees me walking towards her with Roberta on my heels. The grin on her face is telling me volumes. Her already wearing the leather makes her look at home on a motorcycle.

Roberta takes out her cell phone and starts taking pictures of us individually and together standing beside different types of motorcycles and sitting on three different ones. I see her texting the pictures as I hear Amanda's phone chimes from receiving a text message.

Amanda tells me, "I want us to host a costume party back in California on the 4th of July this year. I want us to go dressed as bikers." After seeing her in those form-fitting tight leather pants, she only needs to ask me once.

George shows me two motorcycles in the back. Amanda said, "I want to try on a few more things with Roberta's help." We rejoin them a half hour later after looking at the bikes in the back of the store.

Amanda has a small pile of stuff at the register. She has picked out a few more things for me to try on including a couple of jackets and a vintage motorcycle cap. I decided to buy a set of chaps for the costume party, a jacket, and a vintage leather cap. Amanda added them to her selection.

Robert scans everything up at the register as the total comes to just over $3500. She pulls out a debit card from her back pants pocket before I have a chance to put it on a credit card. She tells me, "We no longer need to buy anything on credit sweetie." I will admit that having a trust fund could come in handy at times. I carry everything out to the truck for the ride home. She asked me "Can you drive to the mall?"

We talked about the trust fund during the drive to the mall.

After we got in the truck, I started asking questions about her trust fund. I start with the land.

She tells me, "My mother bought the land for her 12 years ago. At the time, they paid $4.4 million for the land only when it was bought." So, the land has more than tripled in value in 12 years. I wonder how much more in value the land can go up. She goes on to talk about the bonds in her trust fund.

She tells me, "The accountant's strategy is to grow the fund through dividend-paying blue-chip stocks, but he wants to also have guaranteed future growth by buying city and state government bonds. Those bonds don't pay as much return as the stocks do but they are a safer investment. He does keep a small amount in cash to have on hand to pay the monthly allowance and to cover all the other expenses such as my car, insurance, and college expenses".

"Stocks are the real money-making investments as all the stocks I own in the trust fund pay dividends. These dividends are reinvested in the fund. Once we are married, the trust fund will be ours together." We drove to the mall to walk around window shopping.

The Mall shopping.

Our first stop is at the food court as it's passed lunchtime. We discuss what we are in the mood to eat. I am wanting a corn dog covered with chili and cheese, fries, and a Coke to drink from Corn Dog 7.

Amanda wants pizza from Sbarro's pizza. She gets 2 slices of deluxe pizza and a glass of Sprite to drink. We met at a table in the middle of the food court. We can see people coming and going from the stores.

For a weekday afternoon, the mall is nearly empty. Mostly women shopping for the family I am guessing. There are several senior citizens walking lazily inside the mall. We slowly eat our lunch while watching people stroll by.

A man comes into view leading a pretty young female slave on a leash attached to her collar. The slave in her silver collar is the first one I have seen here since we arrived in Jonesboro. He is berating her for something she did last night.

Amanda turns to me and asks me "What do you think about someone owning judicial slaves?"

I tell her honestly "I never considered it as I had heard how much that slaves sold for at the slave sales. I couldn't afford to buy one nor would I have time to watch over one."

She told me, "After we are married and reach the age of 25, we can most definitely afford to buy 1 or more slaves."

I reminded her that she could, but I increased the trust fund age to 30 for me. "What would I do with a slave?" I ask.

She said, "The new sexual revolution is going on with owning a pretty judicial slave. I can think of a lot of things that owning a slave can do for us."

"You are all I want and need I told her. I haven't asked you to marry me yet and you're discussing owning a slave."

"Wouldn't you like to have a threesome with me and someone else?" she asked me.

I told you, "That I would not be touching other women."

"Slaves have no rights," she reminds me. "They can't be married, have kids, own property, or cars, say no to anything, they can be kept naked or led around on a leash like that woman there. You wouldn't berate a slave or lead her around on a leash in public would you Memphis?"

"I have never given it any thought as the chance of owning a slave would never have happened until I met you, but I can say I would not berate them, lead a slave around on a leash, or make them be naked in public," I tell her.

"That makes me happy Memphis," We finished eating lunch and then strolled down the mall. Victoria's Secret is coming up on the right. She pulls me towards the store entrance. She says, "I want to find something special to give you later tonight."

"I hate to say the obvious, but I don't think there is anything in here that I would find special tonight for me to wear," I tell her.

She is laughing at me. "The something special is for me to be wearing while you rip it off my body later tonight,"

"Since that's the case, I will be happy to help you find something to wear tonight while I enjoy your body tonight."

She starts in the bra and panty section. She picks up a couple of sets in white, black, and red as we go past the garter and thigh section. She picks up a virginal white garter set that she adds to the selections.

We continue through the store browsing till we reach the back area where the changing rooms are at. The store clerk is watching us like a hawk. I would guess we are not the first young couple in love to come into the store.

The clerk gets between Amanda and me as Amanda goes into the changing room. A minute or two later there is another woman shopping who asks the clerk for help.

Amanda opens the door to her changing room waving to me to come into the changing room with her. She is naked already. She unbuttons my shorts and pulls my zipper down. On her knees in front of me, she takes my cock into her mouth. I let out a little moan and she pulls off long enough to tell me to "keep quiet or that woman will catch us."

I bit my lip to keep from moaning loudly. I am so turned on that I won't last long. She is bobbing her head up and down while playing with my balls. I erupt in an orgasm. She swallows every drop of my cum.

She tries on all the items she brought into the changing room. I want to rip them off her body right here and now. She is getting dressed as I hear the clerk asking us, "What is going on in there?" Amanda covers by saying "The zipper on my shorts is stuck and my boyfriend is helping me get it unstuck."

I quickly get down in front of her playing with her zipper as the clerk opens the door peaking in. With my back to her shielding Amanda's zipper. I make a show of pulling on the zipper while saying, "I finally got it unstuck. The zipper was caught on her panties." I move out of the way as Amanda finishes zipping up. I told the clerk, "We want everything we brought in the changing room."

After checking out we laughed at how close we came to getting caught. Before we get to the end of the mall to turn around, there is a new store there that I have not seen before. She points to the sign above the entrance that reads "Slaves are Us."

We are standing outside the entrance looking in. The woman behind the counter waves us to come into the store. Her nametag says her name is Ella Brown. "Welcome to my store. I have everything you need to train and discipline your slave. Would you like to look around or have a demonstration?"

We cautiously walked into the store looking around as we entered the right side of the store. There are labels above some of the items on shelves or the outer walls I have never seen before. Floggers, whips, canes, chastity belts, electro-stimulation, cock cages, and so forth. There is a section on how to discipline slave books.

I open the book to thumb through it. Not 1 slave male or female in the book is wearing clothes. The store owner comes by as I am turning a few pages. She asks, "When do you plan to get a slave?"

Amanda cuts me off before I can respond. She replies "It will have to be a few years from now. We are going to save our money for now."

Ella points to a section at the back. She said, "This is our section for couples that want to play owner and slave."

Amanda's eyes light up. She is steering me in that direction. There are fake slave collars. There are wrist and ankle cuffs that match the fake slave collars as well.

Ella goes on to tell us about the real slave collars. "Green collars are for indentured slaves. Green collars do not have a feature for electrical shocks by the slave's owner. Silver collars are for slaves whose sentence is 30 years or less. Gold collars are for those slaves with more than a 30-year sentence. Silver and gold collars have the shock feature built into it. All three collars have a GPS feature to find a slave via the internet or the mobile phone app to control the slave's collar."

(For more stories about involuntary slaves, please read the stories written by Gambnluck. Start with the "Slave Camp" series. After that read the "Gotta Pay the Piper" series.)

"The slave owner has the right to discipline a slave with five different levels of shock. The first setting is just a simple vibration of the collar. The second setting is set at a 10% shock level. The third setting is at a 25% shock level. The fourth setting is set at 50%. The fifth level is the highest at 100% level."

She asks us, "Would you like to sample the lower levels of shock?" Amanda turns to me pleading to me with her eyes for us to both try it.

Ella measures our necks and fits us with a sample shock collar. These can be removed by the wearer. The real slave collars can only be removed by the slave service dept at the police station.

She takes us over to 2 padded chairs for us to sit down in. "Here is the first setting. Stop me when you want me to quit shocking you." The first level is a mere series of vibrations and a few beeps. "Ready for level 2?" We both nod our heads yes. A mild tingling circles my neck. Ella asks again, "Ready for level 3?" Again, we both nodded our heads yes. The shock stands the hair on my arm up. Goose pimples are all over Amanda's body. She asked us "Do you want to try level 4?" I agree as I try to figure out if Amanda wants to try level 4. She timidly nods yes to level 4. Ella says, "Brace yourself."

Holy hell the shock gets my attention. My body is convulsing. I turn to see Amanda still shaking. I think she is having an orgasm. I whisper in her ear "Did you have an orgasm?"

"I did after my body quit shaking," she responded. Ella is smiling. "Do either of you want to try level 5?" Amanda shakes her head from side to side as she takes the collar off.

I remain sitting thinking about level 5. A few of the seal training exercises have been in enemy torture countermeasures. I told her, "I want to try level 5."

She tells me, "I am the first one in the 6 months she has been open that has volunteered to try level 5."

Amanda gets up out of the chair. I brace myself as I nod to let me have the shock. FUCK that hurt. I am dizzy and almost pass out from the shock as my body shakes for 10 minutes before stopping. I bit my tongue and the inside of my mouth from convulsing so hard. I lay there a few minutes after my body stabilized enough for me to stand up on my own.

Ella is clapping. She said, "The only demonstrations she has seen for level 5 have caused the slave to pass out and piss on themselves from loss of their bladder control." She lets me sit down for a few more minutes to regain my composure before we look around the rest of the store.

There is a section for slave collar chargers for both home and automobile. I think that Amanda and I need to have a very private talk later. From the sex shows she provided me via video chat and now with the interest in the "Slaves are Us" store, there needs to be a discussion sooner rather than later.

We thank Ella for the demonstration without buying anything in her store. In my dad's truck on the drive back to my parent's house, Amanda is squirming in her seat. I would love to know what's going on in her head, so I ask her what she is thinking about.

"When we get to your parent's house, I want us to fix a pitcher of margaritas and take them to the hot tub," she tells me.