Men and Mazes

Story Info
A woman becomes enamored with a mysterious man she sees.
1.1k words
3.43
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Man with no Name

I saw a tall, dark, handsome man in a fancy suit ordering a drink at my local coffee shop. He seemed confident and friendly as he ordered an espresso.

He flirted casually yet innocently with the energetic girl behind the counter, complimenting her smile. Then, when he turned to leave, our eyes met, and I felt a rush of excitement.

His eyes were past me as he strolled out the door. I didn't realize I was still staring at him when he turned back and locked eyes with me again. My face felt warm, and I felt so silly, caught gawking as he disappeared around the corner.

The feeling faded when I saw my friends laughing at a nearby table. I was here to meet with them after all! So I ordered my pistachio latte and sat with my friends.

"Hey, did you see that new movie that just came out? I heard it's pretty good." Jessica asked me.

"Hmm? Oh, sorry, what movie are you talking about?"

"The Dungeons and Dragons one! With the nerdy one with the cute fat dragon!" The girls around the table laughed.

"I'm not really into that stuff. Was it good?" I asked.

"I thought it was pretty funny, even if I didn't know about everything that was going on, though," Tina added as she swept back her short brown hair over her shoulder.

"I don't think it matters if you know what's happening with the lore. It's about magic and adventure," Jessica voiced.

The conversation continued, but my mind drifted as I thought about the man from before. I wanted to think about him more and tried to recall every memory of his face.

He wore a beard that matched his hair, a dark brownish color. His neatly trimmed beard smoothly transitioned into his haircut. His hair was short on the sides and wavy on top.

The memory of him reaching for his espresso played again in my mind. His hands were broad, neat, and looked strong.

His eyes were confident yet friendly. He had an angular face with hints of laugh lines around his eyes. I couldn't remember the color of his eyes, but I imagined them emerald green.

I could see his lips. I could feel them pressed against my own. He sucked on my bottom lip, and I tasted him. I wanted to devour everything about him.

His hands wrapped around my waist as he pulled me in. I could smell his sweet aroma, and I wanted more.

I felt transported away from my friends and the coffee shop; all I could think of was the man without a name.

I felt as if I were somewhere completely new.

"I didn't get your name," said the man without a name.

"Meredith..." I said, wanting his lips to touch me again. But when he didn't, I looked into his emerald green eyes wanting more. "What's yours?"

"Markus."

"Markus, don't stop," I said to him. I ran my fingers across his studded leather armor. And I leaned my head into his and ran my hands to his belt.

He held my head in his hands, and I could feel my hair between his fingers as he drew my lips into his again. I undid his belt, and his sword and scabbard hit the ground with a thud.

I moved us back towards the bed with my hands gripping his pant lining. He took off his armor and his linen shirt. The sight of his muscular bare chest sent a rush of excitement between my legs.

I let go of his pants and bent over to remove my panties. They slid down my legs quickly, and all I was left wearing was a light sundress.

Markus pulled me in again at the waist and kissed me. He started with my lips and moved down to my neck. I felt his teeth graze my skin and wanted him to do more. I closed my eyes and took in everything I was feeling. My whole body was warm with anticipation.

I was suddenly on my back, and Markus was on top of me. He kissed me, and his hands slid my dress up. I opened my eyes when I could feel Markus getting up.

Markus stood back up and stared down at me with those emerald eyes and confidence. He knew what he wanted, and it was me. As Markus removed his pants, I could see his massive erection. And he laid back on top of me, kissing my neck and rubbing his penis over my pussy.

My heart was pounding, and I could feel myself soaking the bed. Markus gently pushed himself inside of me, filling me. I groaned with pleasure as I raised my arms above my head. My sundress barely covered my breasts.

Markus felt my rhythm and began to push when I pushed, pulled when I pulled. So we were synchronized, and I loved it: his sweet smell, his dark features, those emerald eyes, and the weight of his body on mine.

"You seem distracted today. Is everything okay?" Tina asked with concern as she stared into my completely disassociated eyes.

My face was already hot, but now I felt embarrassed and thought there was no use hiding it.

"Yeah, sorry. I just saw this handsome guy at the coffee shop earlier and can't stop thinking about him."

"Ooh, tell us more! What did he look like? Did you talk to him?" Jessica asked.

"No, I didn't talk to him, but he had dark hair and wore a nice suit. I don't know; there was just something about him that caught my eye."

Tina had a glimpse of excitement for me in her eyes. She was enthusiastic about my finding a new man, "Well, you never know, you might run into him again. Maybe he's a regular at that coffee shop!"

"I hope so," I giggled a little, thinking about how silly this was, how I imagined some strange scene with the man without a name. "I already gave him a nickname in my head: Mark."

"Mark, huh? It sounds like you have it bad!" Jessica laughed.

We continued to talk and tell stories. I thought it might be interesting to try Dungeons and Dragons. Tina and Jessica said they knew a guy that could help us get started.

I loved the stories and jokes we told the rest of the time we were together, and I felt happy to be around them, but my mind lingered elsewhere. When I left the coffee shop, I couldn't stop thinking about Markus and wondered if I would ever see him again.