Men in Love

Story Info
Boss admits his desire for his handsome intern.
2.4k words
4.61
13.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guy521
Guy521
206 Followers

Chris could barely focus on his work, as he continued to glance at Noah in the hallway. He was talking to some girls, working his charm, as they hung on every word. Chris felt his jealousy mount as he continued to watch. How dare Noah flirt with girls in the office. He was the boss, Noah, his intern. Noah should only be focused on him. Chris sighed, feeling defeated. He knew he was being unreasonable. Noah was just 21, half his age. Plus he was straight, so there was no chance for Chris anyway. But, there was no denying the way that Chris felt about Noah. He was completely in love with him.

Chris watched Noah, as he walked towards his office. My God he was beautiful. What Chris wouldn't do worship his young, ripped body. He had fantasised countless times about being on his knees in front of Noah. About exploring the man he loved. The opening of the door snapped Chris back to reality.

'Hey man, you ready for lunch?' asked Noah leaning on the door frame.

'Um... Uh.. not today Noah, I've got way to much work to do,' replied Chris 'maybe just grab me something when you're out?'

'Chris. Come on man, you've been working all day. You need a break,' said Noah, walking to Chris's desk, and closing his laptop. 'Don't make your favourite intern have lunch on his own.'

'Please, you wouldn't be on your own. Everyone loves you around here,' said Chris.

'Lunch. Now,' said Noah, a cheeky grin on his face.

There was no way Chris could say no to that face, even if he was the boss. He never had, and probably would.

Now walking the street, Chris listened intently as Noah talked about a new video game he was playing. Chris wasn't clued in on that kind of thing at all. But, he could listen for hours to Noah, no matter the subject.

'Awesome, here we are,' said Noah.

'Looks kinda cramped,' replied Chris 'maybe we should go somewhere else?'

'Nah man, I've wanted to try this place for ages,' said Noah 'we'll fit.'

Again Noah flashed his handsome smile and Chris gave in.

Inside there were small double seats at each booth, meaning Chris and Noah had to sit on the same seat.

'I told you this place was to small.'

'Its fine, ' replied Noah 'we'll just have to squeeze in.'

Chris sat on the end, only half of him on the seat. He didn't want to invade Noah's space.

'Seriously Chris. I'm not gonna bite,' laughed Noah 'get comfortable.'

Chris laughed nervously and scooted closer to Noah. His entire body was now touching Noah's. Feeling Noah's arm hair against his, gave Chris goosebumps. He could smell Noah's sharp body odour to. His scent was intoxicating. He turned his head to look at Noah. As per usual a cheeky grin was plastered across his face. His face was so effortlessly handsome.

'You comfortable?' asked Noah.

'Yeah, it's perfect,' replied Chris.

The rest of lunch was a dream for Chris. Being so close to Noah, felt amazing. His body warmth was comforting and made Chris feel safe. He'd glance down at Noah's crotch periodically, to lust over over his huge bulge. His tight suit trousers left nothing to the imagination. Chris wanted so badly to explore every part of the young man's body.

Later that night Chris and Noah were working late.

'I grabbed you a coffee,' said Noah walking into Chris's office.

'Thanks. I really need it,' said Chris.

'Speaking of, would it be okay, if i took of right now?' asked Noah.

'You have somewhere to be?' asked Chris.

'Yeah, I have a date,' replied Noah 'its Amber.'

Chris felt his stomach drop. He knew that Noah had a dating life outside work, but it really hurt to hear about it.

'Oh right. Was that what you were doing with her in the hall this morning?'

'You saw that? Uh, yeah. Just, thought, why not, right,' replied Noah.

Anger and jealousy was bubbling over in Chris's mind. He didn't want Noah to go out on a date. How dare Noah make him feel this way. He loved him afterall.

'Well, uh.. you can't go,' said Chris trying to stay calm 'I need you here.'

'Okay... for what exactly?' asked Noah confused.

'For work.'

'Yeah, but what work?' asked Noah.

'Look, Noah, you can't go! Okay?!' said Chris angrily. He couldn't hold back his anger anymore.

'What the hell man, this is complete bull!'

'I'm your boss Noah. You don't talk to me like that.'

'Are you fucking serious? You're gonna pull this boss crap on me?' said Noah.

'Well, I'm your boss am I not?'

'Why do you have a stick up your ass all of a sudden?' asked Noah angrily 'why are you keeping me here, if you don't need me?!'

'I'm warning you Noah, don't test me!' shouted Chris exasperated.

'Oh my God dude,' said Noah 'why are you being such a fucking dick!'

'Because I love you!' shouted Chris 'because I fucking love you Noah!'

The room fell silent. Both men stared at each other not knowing what to do next. Chris swallowed nervously, his body shaking with adrenaline. The silence continued for a while longer until Chris spoke up.

'Well... say something,' croaked Chris, anxiety wrecking his thoughts.

'You... but...um.. you love me?' asked Noah shakily 'as in... love love? Not, in a bromance way?'

'Yeah... like love love you,' grimaced Chris, his heart in his throat.

'Oh... okay,' said Noah sounding confused.

Chris slumped into his chair completely defeated.

'I've lost you for good. Haven't I?'

Noah slowly approached Chris's desk and stood in front of Chris.

'No Chris. You... you haven't lost me,' said Noah 'because, I... I... I love you to.'

Chris looked up at Noah in astonishment. He couldn't believe it.

'What?' exclaimed Chris 'You love me? But, I thought...'

His voice trailed off as Noah walked towards him. Noah, reached out his hand and pulled Chris to his feet. He pulled him close, so their bodies were in full contact. Forehead to forehead they wrapped their arms around each other.

'I love you to Chris.'

Their breathing was shallow and quick. Trembling, their lips met for a soft, sultry kiss. Slowly they kiss again. Then again. And again. The rhythm continued to quicken until they were making out passionately, they're hands running up and down each other's bodies.

They continued to kiss for a long time, until eventually they stopped, both men breathing heavy. But they were ravenous for each other. Chris reached down and grabbed Noah's huge bulge and squeezed tight.

'Fuuuuck!' cried Noah in pleasure.

There was already a wet spot on Noah's suit trousers, where precum had soaked through. Seeing this, Chris got on his knees. He looked up at Noah and wiped the cum with his fingers, putting them in his mouth to taste Noah's seed. He then ran his hands between Noah's legs, rubbing his balls and taint through his trousers. Noah groaned in pleasure, grabbing the edge of the desk tight.

He then began undoing Noah's trousers, desperate to get at his manhood. Noah, was a little shaky on his feet, nervous about the man he loved seeing his most intamite parts. Seeing this, Chris got to his feet, and kissed Noah's quivering lips.

'You never have to be scared with me,' said Chris 'you're a God to me. Absolute perfection.'

Noah smiled nervously. Taken a back by Chris's words. Nobody had ever talked to him like that before. Thumbs in his waistline, Noah slowly began pulling his trousers down, now ready to expose his himself to Chris. His cock popped up to attention, rock hard, and wet with precum. Chris dropped to his knees in awe. He knew Noah was big from constantly staring at his bulge, but the true size was unbelievable. A sharp, masculine scent emanated from Noah's manhood, sending Chris wild with lust. He buried his nose in Noah's crotch, inhaling his essence like a drug. Noah watched in amazement. No girl he'd been with had ever been so into his manly funk. He was so turned on. Chris continued to smell Noah's sweaty manhood as he rubbed his own cock through his pants. Completely intoxicated with Noah's scent, he was desperate to taste Noah's cock and balls.

Getting to his feet again, Chris kissed Noah's chiselled jawline and down his neck. Noah whimpered in pleasure. Grabbing Chris's ass, he pulled him close, grinding his cock against Chris's crotch. They continued to kiss passionately stripping each other completely naked. Precum oozed from their cocks, and onto each other's bodies, a sheen of sweat starting to cover their skin.

Breaking the kiss, both men looked deep into each other's eyes. Lust burning like fire in thei eyes.

'I need to taste you,' said Chris 'I have to taste your manhood.'

Taking Noah's hand, Chris led him to the couch, and pushed him onto it. The cool, soft leather felt good against Noah's skin. But, he wasn't prepared when Chris took his ballsack in his mouth. His eyes went wide, and he cried out in pleasure as Chris sucked on his balls. Reaching down, he grabbed Chris's hand and held on tight as the intense sensations ripped through his body. Chris loved seeing Noah's reaction. The moaning, fluttering eye lids, his mouth hanging open, his body spasms. He had fantasised about this for so long. Noah tasted better than he could have imagined. A tangy, salty flavour filled Chris mouth as he sucked on Noah's balls. He then started biting softly on Noah's balls. The sucking, tugging and light pressure on Noah's balls was overwhelming. His body was now trembling as he watched Chris use his balls. Chris continued playing with Noah's balls for a long time. He couldn't get enough of seeing Noah, so vulnerable in his pleasure.

Taking Noah's ballsack out of his mouth, Chris kissed Noah's balls all over, and began travelling up Noah's body. He kissed his hard cock from the base to the tip, kissed Noah's muscular thighs and up his chizzled Torso. He licked Noah's erect nipples and his abs, completely obsessed with his body. Chris's soft, wet lips against Noah's skin felt amazing. He then made his way back down Noah's Torso, where a pool of precum had settled on Noah's abs, where his cock had leaked. Chris lapped up Noah's cum, with vigour, enthralled by the salty taste. He then kissed Noah passionately on his lips, making him taste his own seed. They continued to kiss, until Noah broke the kiss. He looked deep into Chris's eyes.

'Please... I.. I need to be inside you,' said Noah 'i need to feel you riding my cock.'

Hearing Noah say those words sent Chris into overdrive. He had planned to hold of on letting Noah fuck him, but not anymore. He needed to feel Noah immediately. Knees spread either side of Noah's beautiful thighs, Chris took Noah's cock in his hand and slowly directed it to his quivering hole. Feeling Noah's wet cock head, against his ass sent chills down his back. He looked deep into Noah's eyes, as he slowly lowered himself on Noah's cock. He continued to lower himself until Noah's entire cock was in him. Chris's ass was wrapped tightly around Noah's shaft, soft and smooth against Noah's sensative glands. Chris's prostrate started to pulsate even more violently as Noah's cock pushed against it. Breathing shallow, they remained in this position a while. Holding hands, and looking into each other's eyes, indulging in how it felt to be connected this way.

'You don't know how many times I've dreamt of this Noah,' said Chris 'how agonising it was to see you everyday and...'

'Shhhhhh,' whispered Noah running his fingers through Chris's hair.. 'You'll never have to feel that way again.'

With that Noah took Chris's ass cheeks in his hands and slowly began thrusting up and down. Chris whimpered in pleasure as each thrust impacted his prostate. Noah continued to moan, as he used Chris's ass, kissing Chris's sweaty pecs and nipples as they made love. But Chris wanted more. He loved the soft, passion he and Noah had together. But, he also wanted rough, unadulterated sex with Noah to.

'Harder Noah,' begged Chris.

Noah thrusted slightly harder.

'Harder.'

Noah, went slightly harder.

'Noah! Fuck me hard!' shouted Chris ravenous for Noah's cock.

Noah slapped Chris's ass hard, and began fucking Chris as hard as he could. Chris cried out in pleasure as Noah's cock rammed his prostrate over and over again. They continued to fuck hard, their hands exploring each other's bodies. Kissing and biting every inch of skin. Roars, whimpers and moans, filled the room and the hallways. It was the most intense, beautiful sex either man had ever had.

Eventually they couldn't control themselves anymore. They had to release the sexual tension. Noah's eyes rolled to the back his head, and his mouth fell open, as his orgasm rocked his body. His body spasmed and trembled as cum squirted from his shaft, his toes curling, as he dug his nails into Chris's thighs. Feeling Noah's pulsating cock, and warm cum shoot in his ass was to much for Chris. Without even touching himself he began plastering Noah's abs with his seed. He collapsed forward onto Noah, his face buried in Noah's neck, using him for support as the orgasm consumed him.

'Noah, Noah, Noah,' whimpered Chris in pleasure.

Reaching climax at the same time and being so close meant both men, could fully experience each other's pleasure. Every spasm, tremble, whimper and moan could be felt against each others bodies. A level of intimacy neither of them had felt before. The waves on pleasure just kept on coming. It was the longest most intense orgasm either man had ever felt. A feeling on two men in love could produce.

As their orgasms eventuallybegan to dissipate, both men remained in the same position, holding each other close, as they recovered from the incredible sex they'd just had. They were drenched with sweat, their bodies glistening in the office lighting. Red scratches and love bites covered their skin, a testament to the incredible lust and passion they felt for each other.

'I want this forever,' said Chris leaning his sweaty forehead against Noah's.

Noah planted a soft kiss on Chris's lips in response. Both men knowing this is how they'd spend their nights from now on. Having passionate, mind blowing sex with the man that they loved.

Guy521
Guy521
206 Followers