Men in the Boat

Story Info
Anais meets friends in a new city.
7.2k words
4.67
2.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Men in the Boat

Anais sat at a table in an outdoor café called Crazy Birds. Her friend Risa was not the type of woman to follow a Hispanic woman to another city, so that relationship was doomed to a sudden death. Brian had made his apologies and headed off to meet this woman of his. She wished them all the best with their relationship but with Brian's wandering eye she doubted it.

In any event Anais was more than happy to show herself around the city now she was here. The muscular woman hated going anywhere new on her own even with GPS available on her phone. Now she was in the city she was fine, maybe it was the interstate she had a problem with. Anais mentally shrugged and put it out of her mind.

The café was crowded, not one table was available and there was still a line waiting to be sat. A few other establishments nearby with immediate seating but no one left the line. Anais was alone at a table for four and left bad for wasting the extra seats. Just then the server came by with a pitcher of water and a pot of coffee.

"Sorry about the wait Miss, the kitchen is in the weeds. Would you like some more water or coffee." There was already cream and sugar at the table.

"Coffee please, I have never worked in a restaurant; I don't know what that phase means, 'in the weeds."

The server answered while she poured. "It just is restaurant slang for when what every area you are responsible for is busier than you can handle at that current time, and you are getting behind. When you are up to your neck in work you are 'in the weeds' My name is Roger, Yell if you need anything."

"Are you always this busy?"

"Yes, but three people calling in sick in the kitchen and two no call no shows in the front will put everyone in the weeds. By the way do you mind if I had a party of two to your table. I can keep the checks separated so you don't have to worry about that."

"Sure, it's not a problem."

"Excellent, I'll be back in just a moment."

Anais prepared her coffee to her liking and took a sip of the hot beverage. When she put her mug down the server was placing two menus on the table for her new lunch companions. Two of the three upside down coffee mugs were turned over and filled before he hurried away.

The new women smiled at her. One of them was Asian, petite appearing to Anais to be just barely over five feet while the other was a blonde of average size and height. It was the Asian who spoke first.

"Thank you for allowing us to join you." There was no foreign accent.

"No problem at all. I was feeling bad for occupying a table for four by myself causing three chairs to be wasted then Rachel stopped by and asked if I would mind some company."

"I wonder what happen. We have lunch here all the time and it is never like this." The blonde said with a crisp British accent.

Anais smiled but said nothing about what she knew. "You work nearby?"

"At the bank, two blocks over. What about you where do you work?" That was the British blonde again.

"I am from out of town, just here for the weekend but I am an interior designer."

This time the Asian spoke up. "Where out of town?"

"Orlando."

"Why are you here?"

Anais sighed as she stared at the Asian. "I am thinking of moving here."

The Asian folded her arms on the table and leaned forward. "Do you know what there is to do in this city besides getting drunk and fucking? Getting naked. There are two nudist resorts in a place barely big enough for one, but those resorts run this city like I heard Disney runs Orlando." The Asian narrowed her eyes at Anais as she seemed to be studying her.

"You are a nudist. Somehow you found out about the nude bill and want to take advantage of it. Are you able to invest in a business opportunity?"

"I have access to funds but what business opportunity?"

The Asian sat back in her chair taking her coffee mug with her. "Not here, the walls have ears if you get my drift."

"If we are to possibly do business together, we should at least exchange names. I am Anais Valadez."

"Traci Diana Sasaki." The Asian volunteered.

At Anais' raised eyebrow she continued. "My birth name is Sasaki Kaito. For many reasons I decided to change it. It is still my legal name as I will not go to the courts to change it until I have discovered a suitable family name. However I only answer to Traci Diana."

Anais nodded and turned to the English woman.

"Robin Holloway."

"Pleased to meet you both."

"So is what Traci Diana said right?" Robin was fuming at having a male server. She looked around to see if she could see a female she could ask to serve her instead.

Anais nodded as she began to speak. "It is. If you think about it, we are all nudist when we are born. It is only at society's insistence we learn to wear clothes. Some people claim they can remember past lives, while I don't go that far, a feeling of belonging comes over me when I read stories about an ancient tribe called the Sciharians. What we know about the Sciharians is limited and I am not sure how they felt about nudity but two things I know. Somewhere in my past I have Sciharian ancestors and being unclothed and at peace with nature is...right" As she spoke Anais wondered what it would have been like to live as a Sciharian but shook that idea out of her head because of the impossibility of it.

"Nothing is known about them?"

"They first appeared in the Iberian Peninsula about 956BC and swept across Europe by 900 BC. Then they were gone, Hannibal, the Carthaginian general wrote about them in his personal journal in 218 BC when he was crossing the Alps on his attack of the Roman Republic, he mentions them being a ragtag equestrian tribe. That is their last appearance on history's page. They left no written record. They seem to have no allies only enemies. What is known about them is guess work and conjecture."

The server Rachel appeared just then and set a plate before Anais.

"Smoked salmon, feta cheese, and spinach omelet with a double side of bacon. Can I get you anything else?"

"Other than fresh coffee, I am good."

"Coffee coming right up and for you ladies?"

Traci Diana and Robin glanced at each other, then the petite Asian spoke for them.

"We'll both have one of those."

"Double orders of bacon?"

"Yes please." They both replied.

After the server left, Traci Diana leaned forward again. "The nude bill is huge for this city. First it will put us on the map and bring the tourist dollar even if it is only the people who want to gawk."

"It's a free country. They are allowed."

"Never said they were not but they have to pay to do it."

"What do you mean?"

Robin was suddenly interested; she did not follow the previous city council meetings at all. What she was wanted to know was when could she walk down Main Street nude and not get arrested. Anything else, she did not care. She was playing with the idea of running for city council and one of the first things she would do is propose a bill for women being elite citizens. The wording was very important. Traci Diana on the other hand attended every council meeting, even making notes on who say what.

"Well Anais the country may be free, but you still must pay to do what you want. Sure you can park here it is just five bucks an hour."

"It can't be five bucks an hour. The last time I was downtown Orlando it was twenty-five cents for fifteen minutes so a dollar an hour."

"I do not drive so I do not know. I was just making a point which was even the seemingly negative publicity will put more money in the coffers which is the goal of this whole thing."

"Ah so what you are saying is, they can protest with their mouth all they want as long as they are spending money in the city, we put up with it." Anais hadn't been in the city two hours and already she was eating lunch at a local business. She still had to get a room for her stay.

"Right."

"What happens if say they are camping out and brought their own food."

"The city has designated campgrounds which you can use for a fee anything else is illegal and subject to fine."

"How much of a fine?"

Traci Diana shrugged. "Depends on the type of vehicle and the number of people but is the responsibility of the driver."

"So they will get money from people even if they disagree with the whole idea, what else?"

"The flip side of that is the people who do agree with it and spend money willingly. The other main thing they see as positives is the potential for new construction, if only for hotels but envision new businesses they have not even thought of."

"And you have thought of one."

"Several, really one main business and a few side ideas."

"Why don't you go to your bank?"

"May have to if I do not find an investor but I would wander not." Traci Diana liked to keep things close to her chest. Strangers knowing her business was something she disliked. People say do not do business with friends or family, but Traci Diana believed if one had the right friends that implied problem never became a problem.

"So what is your idea?"

"Not now about the idea later when we can be sure we are not being overheard."

Anais glance around and notice numerous people at various tables nearby quickly look away and pretend not to be listening. She had been eating her omelet and bacon as she chatted with her new friends. She swallowed some before she asked another question.

"About the construction. Does the city have enough workers to do that kind of thing?"

"Usually yes but not on the scale the council is talking about."

"So workers would have to be brought in which means more money in the proverbial bank."

"Exactly."

The other two women's brunch arrived, and a comfortable silence settle on the three. Robin hesitated for a few moments as she memorized where the man's hand had touched her plate. Nothing was said until the plates were cleared away and the bills arrived.

"Allow me." Anais said putting down a Mastercard. "Combine the bills dear."

"Who are you? I got a glimpse of a black card with the American Express logo."

"I told someone once I was a nudist, a pansexual, a hedonist, an amazon, and a slut. It is as true now as it was then."

Traci Diana and Robin were suddenly grinning from ear to ear. "I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship." The Asian said finally.

Anais looked at the two of them. "What?" She started to grin simply because the two of them were grinning.

Traci Diana seemed to get herself under control first. "On Fridays after work we usually go to Paradise Grotto, one of the nudist resorts in the city. I would like you to be my guest."

Their server returned with Anais' card and the final receipt, so the table fell silent as she added a tip and signed. Together the three women exited the restaurant and stood on the sidewalk for a while.

"A visit to this Paradise Grotto sounds delightful shall we ride together?"

"Yes, that would work best. Could you meet us at the bank at four? We live in the city so generally we leave my car at home and use the bus to get to and fro in the city."

"Ah. So I imagine that a quick stop is needed to pick up your stuff and change clothes. Which bank is it again?"

"Bank of America over on Patterson."

"Ok, I will see you then, I am off to do some window shopping for three hours. Maybe I get lucky and find something I like."

"There are some lovely shoe shops over on Olympic, which is two blocks that way." Robin was pointing as she spoke and turned to face another direction. "Patterson is two blocks that way."

Anais understood from this that Olympic Street and Patterson Street were perpendicular to each other and assumed when Robin said, 'Patterson was two blocks over she really meant the bank was' although a quick search on her Map app would tell her for sure."

Traci Diana and Robin quickly made their goodbyes as they returned to work leaving Anais to watch them. Traci Diana moved like a model on a catwalk, one foot in front of the other. Anais shrugged and turned to make her way to Olympia Street. It was only as Anais started to walk; did she realize neither one of them asked what pansexual meant.

Robin unlocked the door to her apartment and led the way inside. "Mi casa, su casa." She had worn a brown high waist ankle length pants and a beige satin blouse. "Traci Diana pour me a glass of wine please while I get comfortable." She disappeared around the corner leaving Anais and Traci Diana in the small area between the dining area and living room.

"Would you like white wine or red?" Traci Diana asked as she moved towards the kitchen. She turned to face her guest as she waited for a reply. Reaching behind her she lowered the zipper on her pink and black dress and stepped out of it.

"Whatever you are having it fine."

Folding her dress over the back of a kitchen table chair the petite Japanese woman moved towards the fridge. "White wine it is."

Moving around the kitchen in her dusty pink bra and pantie set, Traci Diana pulled out the wine and got the wine glasses for the three of them. The sculpted Anais' eyes flashed by reflex to the bottle's label. She recognized it as one she tried before and silently approved of their taste. Anais admired the lingerie and noticed a bulge. Either Traci Diana had a big clit and was aroused, or a cock was trying to hide inside that G-string. She realized Traci Diana's nipples were erect as they attempted to burst through the lace cups.

Traci Diana stood at the counter with her back to the tall Hispanic. Nervously she poured the wine into the three glasses. She could feel Anais' eyes upon her. With the air condition set as low as it was, she was aware of what was covered and what was not. She wanted to put her thongs off, turn around and get it over with. From the way Anais describe herself at lunch they were sure it would be fine but still she was nervous. Turning, she handed Anais her wine and took a sip of her own.

Anais took a couple of steps to accept the offered glass but continued into Traci Diana's personal space. Even with Traci Diana in heels Anais had to look down at the other woman.

"You have been a bad girl, haven't you? I thought we were friends and here you are keeping secrets from me."

Reaching with her left hand, Anais caressed the front of Traci Diana's thong and pushed her fingers between her legs and found herself handling a cock and balls. Pausing for affect Anais took a sip of her wine and gazed at Traci Diana. "You and Robin came up with this at work?"

Traci Diana could not trust her voice and simply nodded. "She is taking a shower."

"Are you two in a relationship?"

Again Traci Diana nodded but forced herself to speak. "An open one. She will be fine with whatever happens."

Anais nodded and put her glass in the center of the table. She immediately pulled her black tank top over her head as she kicked off her running shoes at the same time. Before Traci Diana could blink Anais was nude and taking her by the hand and pulling her from the room. Traci Diana resisted only long enough to place her wine glass on the table near the edge before she willingly went with Anais.

As Anais strode down the hall, the sounds of running water grew louder. It made it easy to locate Robin. She was in a true shower enclosure with frosted glass letting Anais know there was more than enough room for the three. She released Traci Diana, slid open the door and joined the blonde.

The first thing Traci Diana did was hook her thumbs under the thin straps of her G-string thongs and drag them down her hips and legs freeing her cock. It was erect both from the anticipation of what would occur and Anais' boldness in the kitchen. As she stepped out of them, she gave herself a couple of strokes and raised a foot to start removing her heels.

As Anais stepped under the falling water, she immediately planted a kiss on Robin while her fingers squeezed the blonde's nipples. "You are almost as naughty as Traci Diana, hiding that beautiful cock from me." She said after she came up for air.

"We thought you would like the surprise. Turn around and I'll soap your back."

Anais did as she was told as Robin lathered her hands. "Those are not my back." Robin had reached around to rub the soap over Anais's breasts.

For long moments Robin rubbed and caressed Anais' tits and kissed her shoulders. Anais leaned back and moved herself against Robin's erect nipples as if she was trying to scratch an itch. The door slid open again allowing Traci Diana to join them. She stepped onto the tiled shower floor and reached behind her to close the door.

Anais immediately reached out to pull Traci Diana forward under the water. "Can I get the soap?"

Robin handed her a pink shower pouf already soapy. She peeked around Anais' shoulder and right tit to see Anais soap Traci Diana's cock.

"Are we still planning on visiting the resort?"

"Of course, there will be a DJ tonight until two in the morning we can play for a while before we head out."

"Can I get a feel of those?" Traci Diana asked as she reached for Anais' tits. For a few moments both Robins and Traci Diana's hands were on the other woman's breasts before the blonde transferred one hand to one of Traci Diana's tits and the other to Anais' crotch.

"Oh wow, did you see this clitoris, Traci Diana? It's huge, god I can't wait to nibble on it."

"Let me." Traci Diana looked down seeing Robin's fingers holding back the hood and expose it fully. A smile appeared on her face. "We are going to have fun with this man in the boat."

"Hey, what about mine?" Robin pouted when she finished speaking.

"Sorry babe, let me make it up to you." Traci Diana leaned forward and exchanged a kiss with Robin. "Fun with the men in the boat."

Traci Diana pulled free of the hands caressing her and squatted to flick her tongue softly against the erect knob of flesh. She immediately began tracing the alphabet as Robin was massaging Anais' nether lips.

Anais leaned slightly on Robin was she relaxed and enjoyed the attention she was receiving. The combined tongue and several hands upon her crotch, thighs and ass. She assumed it was Traci Diana was the one exploring her ass. Her cheeks were pulled apart and squeezed then the tips of those fingers were dragged gently along her crack. She knew where the fingers were going, what they were seeking. Her mind was reeling, trying to absorb the different sensations assaulting her; the feel of Robin's soft breasts and erect nipples against her back, there was the massaging fingers teasing her vulva, there was the softly flicking tongue against the core of her, then there was the finger now probing her anus. The only thing missing was for her g-spot to be stimulated...there it was.

Traci Diana was pushing against the brown rosebud with her left hand while continuing to trace the alphabet with her tongue. Her right hand began stroking Anais' leg then she had an idea. She impaled Anais with those fingers immediately playing with the firmer area she found about a finger length inside the other woman. She did the come here gesture as she gathered her legs under and knelt on the tiled shower floor.

Robin planted kisses on the nape of Anais's neck, she moved to the side of the woman's neck kissing as she went. She nibbed on Anais' earlobe while she moved her fingers of her right hand from side to side rapidly through the lips she had been playing with. She started to tease one of Anais' nipples with her left hand. She noticed Anais' right thigh starting to tremble slightly. It slowly became more violent as she began to carry more of Anais weight.

The shower water was mostly striking Robin on her back and shoulders sending streams of water down the rest of her torso. It was caressing her in ways she found delightful. Traci Diana noticed the quivering leg and a shallow smile crept onto her face but quickly was gone as she focused on her tasks. She flicked her tongue just a little bit faster and a little bit harder, her left hand pushed just a little bit further while the fingers of her right hand moved a little faster.

12