Men in the Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anais was losing control. She could not stop her leg from shaking nor did she want to. She was feeling hot despite the almost cold water spraying around her. She struggled to catch her breath then without warning her entire body contracted and froze. For the first time in her life Anais squirted. She bathed Traci Diana's chin with fluid.

"God, that was intense." Anais said as she attempted to stand on her own, but her legs momentarily could not support her.

Robin caught her as she collapsed. "Are you okay?"

"Take me to a bed and let me have a laid down for a few minutes."

"A laid down? Is that all you want to do?"

"I am sure we can think of something." Anais smiled as she gingerly made her way out of the shower stall.

"Anais wait a second."

Traci Diana reached into a cabinet just outside of the bathroom door and came back with several large towels. She took a white one from the pile and passed it to Robin who began to dry Anais's long black hair. Traci Diana placed the pile between the twin sinks as she kept on to dry Anais' body with it.

"This is a luxury I can get used to."

Anais closed her eyes and enjoyed the women drying her, only to hear Robin whispering in her ear. "What about this appeal to you?"

"I have been with women and people who have non-traditional gender identities, but you know what I dream about. Having a man love me enough to do this for me, the pampering I mean, the worshipping of my body. And I am not talking about him kissing my biceps, or my quadriceps. It is literally this, showering together and soaping me up. Using the shower as an excuse to feel me up and make me feel good, drying me after and making me feel better."

"Sounds like you need a houseboy." Robin said as she wrapped the towel she was using around Anais's hair.

"Nah, the houseboy would only do it for money."

When Anais was dry, she took a towel and started running the towel over Robin's blonde shoulder-level hair. They were facing each other, Anais breasts resting on Robin's as Traci Diana walking around to stand behind her girlfriend. Traci Diana dried Robin's back then moved the towel to join Anais in drying her hair. Anais leaned in and kissed Robin. She pushed her tongue into Robin's mouth and flicked it against Robin's. Her hands moved the towel on to Robin's shoulders and down along the pectorals her tits.

"What's wrong with that?"

"How would I know if he was only doing it for the money or he really wanted to do it?"

Two women laughed at the double entendre but neither of them said anything about it.

"Why would it matter if he did a good job?"

Anais suddenly understood where Robin was coming from. To her a man was only a servant; to be paid to do something. She could not conceive a man doing something for her because he loved her. Since she could not love a man, any man it would not occur to her that a man would do something with being paid.

"It would matter to me." Anais finally replied with a little bit of attitude.

Anais played with everyone simply for the pleasure, but she sought the mystery of loving a creature so opposite to her as a man. Sure it goes wrong, and it can get ugly but when it works, she felt that it is magic.

Turning to the Asian Anais pushed Robin to the side while she pulled Traci Diana from behind her. She started to dry Traci Diana's body leaving the hair to Robin. She massaged the woman's tits and belly through the towel, she wrapped the fabric around Traci Diana's cock and rubbed the moisture away. The amateur bodybuilder squatted as she dragged the towel down to Traci Diana's legs, drying them each individually. Her face was inches away from the hardening appendage, her eyes watching it with fascination.

The Hispanic licked the cock head several times before she took the shaft into her mouth. She dropped the towel no longer needing it. Her hands ran up the back of Traci Diana's legs, her fingers caressing hamstrings. Anais pushed the cock all the way into her mouth as her tongue ran to and fro on the underside of the shaft.

Robin watched Anais turn and begin to attend to Traci Diana not understanding what just happened. She was at a lost to appreciate what could have made the other woman angry so suddenly, now Traci Diana was getting the attention. The English lass did not care about that, Traci Diana could always be found at the center of the party, loving the devotion and now that this nude bill was going to be passed, it would only increase.

"What was so wrong about having a houseboy?" Robin wondered. She could place a collar around his neck, so he knew his place. He would be denied clothes but since she was a nudist that would not convey anything to him. She could flog him with one of those leather whips Robin heard were used in sex dungeons when he did anything not to her standard. Hell she could flog him just because he breathed.

Wordlessly Robin left the room. Half of her wanted to see what happened but the other half knew Traci Diana would tell her as they played later, she always did.

Traci Diana stood behind Robin rubbing the towel through her shoulder length hair. Her limp cock nestled in the blonde's ass crack. She and not been paying attention to what the other two women were talking about but did notice Anais pulling her and pushing Robin out of the way. She looked over at Robin and saw confusion on her face. Anais began giving her a handless blowjob. Damn she was good. She felt Anais' hands on the back of her legs and thought she was going to play with her ass, but they remained where they were.

Looking down at the view of her cock sliding it and out of Anais' mouth, she noticed Anais' thighs were stretched apart and imaged the woman's pussy lips hanging open and what she could do with it. She knew though that Anais' toned ass would fit nicely on her cock. It would be another tale to tell Robin later that night and she smiled at the thought.

"Let us take this to the bed; get comfortable."

Anais reluctantly released Traci Diana's cock and effortlessly pushed her bodyweight up by the strength of her quadriceps as she rose to her full height. She allowed herself to be led by the hand to the bedroom. Robin was conspicuous by her absence by if Traci Diana did not mention it, she would not either.

"Wait here, I'll go grab our wine."

Anais nodded as she stepped into the bedroom and saw the king-sized bed. She lay diagonal across it with her feet near the door and drew up her heels towards her butt which raised her knees off the mattress as she waited for Traci Diana to return.

Traci Diana walked into the kitchen to find Robin leaning against a counter taking a sip of her wine. Walking up to her, Traci Diana got on her tiptoes plant a kiss on Robin's lips.

"Are you okay? What happened?"

"I am fine." Robin said as she folded her arms in front of her still holding her wine glass in her hand. Traci Diana stepped over to the table to pick up her wine glass and take a sip.

"Come on Robin do not be like that. What is the problem?"

"I don't think Anais likes me."

"Because she is paying more attention to me?"

"Partly. The other part is something I said pissed her off and she practically pushed me out of the way to get to you; the bloody cunt."

It had taken Traci Diana a while to get accustomed to Robin's use of the word cunt. When she said something to her. Robin explained that the word vagina came from a Latin word meaning sheath which means that the mostly womanly thing about a woman is defined by its ability to contain a man's sword or penis. Even the word pussy was original used as a conventional form of address of a pet cat and was extended to refer to women. Cunt she said as far as she could find has always meant what it means, and she was going to use it as such vulgarity be damned.

"What did you say?"

"She said basically that she was enjoying our soaping her, bathing her, and drying her. To which I said that it sounds like she needed a houseboy. She then said a houseboy would only do it for money and went on to explain that she wouldn't know if the houseboy wanted to do it or was only doing it for the money so my response and what I think pissed her off was what would it matter if he did a good job."

Traci Diana sighed and took a sip from her glass. Robin was leaving out something and Traci Diana knew it. The important part of the conversation was it the portion that was paraphrased. She also knew she was not getting involved.

"So what do you want me to do? Should I ask her to leave, should the two of us go to Chaud, or should I go back to the bedroom and fuck her?" Traci Diana deliberately kept it vague about who the two going to Chaud would be.

"Are you kidding me I want you to go piledrive her little bum and I want to hear it, but you have to promise me one thing"

"What is that?"

"When you're telling it to me tonight describe the look on her face when it goes up her arse."

"You mean when I put it up your ass."

"Of course."

Robin watched Traci Diana return to the bedroom with both wineglasses. A smile appeared on her face, there was no way that bitch was better at anal sex than her. Her bitch was going to prove it to Anais, and she was going to hear every juicy moan and groan.

Traci Diana entered the bedroom with the wineglasses in her hand and found herself standing with a clear view of Anais' open pussy lips. Traci Diana walked to the nearest nightstand and placed her wineglass upon it. Anais' face was directed away from her. Traci Diana walked around the bed to the other nightstand, her eyes taking in all of Anais' body.

"How can one woman be so...fucking sexy?" She wondered; the woman's tits were perfect. There was just the beginning of a drop to them, who every did the work was an absolute artist. She might have to asked for a referral and get her own redone. The rest of the woman's body was hard work in a gym over many years and out in the sun. Traci Diana saw Anais' eyes were closed; it was just a few minutes since she left, there was no way Anais was asleep.

Placing Anais' glass on the nightstand on what was Robin's side of the bed Traci Diana knelt on the bed. Anais' clit looked like a mini cock and should be sucked like one, bending down towards Anais' loins. She straddled the woman's face, the phrase head down ass up rattled around in her head as she propped herself up in her elbows and attacked the pussy before her.

She buried her face in the pussy, putting her nose into it as she began to suck on the exposed clit. Traci Diana moved her head up and down as she would upon a cock, she felt Anais' hands on her body. The left was on her ass the fingers reaching to tease her anus while the right played with her nipples. She felt wet lips on her cock as Anais' left hand was forcing her hips down.

Anais was jolt awake to her clit being sucked again, she had daydreaming about that very thing. She opened her eyes to a pendulum of flesh swinging above her. The only thing to do was stretch to capture it but wanted to bring it closer. As it came closer, she took it into her mouth and swallowed it down her throat, her tongue moving all the while. Rolling over so as not to gag, Anais pushed her body up to sit on Traci Diana's face.

"Get me wet baby. I'm going to sit on that cock and ride it until you cum. Would you like that?"

Robin laid on the sofa at the start of the hallway leading to the bedrooms so she could hear what was happening. She imagined Anais riding cowgirl on Traci Diana's cock with that long black hair covering her tits, it was more than long enough. She wished some goddess would change that mid-back length hair into black snakes like a real-life Medusa and hopefully she would turn to stone. How dare she, the bloody cunt. I'm a likeable person so why doesn't she."

"I hope Traci Diana fucks your ass raw." Robin whispers.

Anais moved from Traci Diana's face to her cock. Carefully she positioned the head between her lips and impaled herself upon it. She was sitting straddling Traci Diana's leg with her back to the other woman as she faced the door. She expected Robin to come and see what they were doing but the woman did not appear.

Leaning forward and grabbing Traci Diana's ankles, Anais rode the cock hard to another quick orgasm. Climbing off Traci Diana and the bed Anais looked around the room for her wine. She saw one on the side of the bed she had been laying on and strode over to it.

"Is this mine? Where is yours?"

"Mine is over here."

Traci Diana pointed over her shoulder towards the glass she took a couples sips from already. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood. She took another sip of her wine as she watched Anais doing the same, still marveling at the woman's body.

Anais titled the glass slightly glad that Traci Diana had only filled about half the glass with the liquid to note the color. She stuck her nose over the rim of the glass and inhaled deeply while she made a mental note of the wine's translucence. Pausing for a moment she swirled the glass for several beats of her heart before she smelt it again. Only then did she take a small sip rolling it around her mouth to wash over the various parts of her tongue. The woman closed her eyes allowing the wine to commune with her. Finally after long moments of quiet contemplation Anais swallow the sip only then, did she open her eyes.

Anais replaced her wine on the nightstand and placed her hands akimbo as a smirk appeared on her face. "So how do you want me?"

"Have you ever been piledriven?" Traci Diana asked as she began throwing pillows on to the floor.

Anais did not reply as she thought about Brian. He loved this position. He watched a lot of porn and always wanted to try positions he saw. She got into position against the end of the bed, her head and neck resting on the stacked pillows while her loins were roughly in line with the surface of the bed. She kept her legs straight and held them near her ankles.

Robin was masturbating as she imagined Anais upside down on the bed leaning against the headboard. She saw Traci Diana in her mind standing over her facing the wall shoving her cock into Anais' arse. "Punish her baby." She whispered into the empty room.

Anais looked up at Traci Diana as she straddled her body. She pushed her cock into Anais' wet pussy a few times then pulled out and went to where she really wanted to fuck. She pushed passed the tight sphincter easily, her seven inches rapidly disappearing into Anais' bowels. Traci Diana realized that Anais was an experienced ass fucker with someone with a bigger cock than hers.

Traci Diana threw herself into her task knowing that Anais could handle it. Soon the sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room. She half laid on the bed, half stood before it as she drove her cock into Anais's ass. Her knees were slightly bent as she squatted above Anais and pumped her cock into Anais.

Robin's fingers moved quickly over her clit as she listened to the smacking of flesh. "That's right baby, give it to her good." She thought how Anais' face must be twisted in pain and had to take it as she was pinned beneath Traci Diana.

Traci Diana straightened up and stepped free of Anais as she went to take a sip of wine. She saw the absurdity of trying to punish someone who she wanted to fund her business ideas. Besides she thought the reason Robin wanted her to discipline Anais was bordering on insane. "Come up here on the bed, let me fuck your ass without all the acrobatics."

Anais did as she was told while Traci Diana directed her.

"Lay prone on your stomach and put one of those pillows under your hips; fold it first."

Traci Diana climbed onto the bed and positioned herself behind Anais. She knew that somewhere in the apartment Robin was blowing a gasket. The Asian knew what Robin wanted was not going to happen and she was not going to hurt herself in the attempt. What she really wanted was have a big fight with her and storm out with Anais and spend the rest of the weekend with Anais at Chaud. It was a nude swinger resort where no one under the age of eighteen was allowed on to the premises. Besides she wanted to talk with Anais about her business ideas.

"What was that little bitch doing?" Robin wondered as she swung her legs off the beige sofa and stormed towards the mistress bedroom. She couldn't contain her building fury at her supposed girlfriend. "How fucking dare you, you fucking whore?"

Both Anais and Traci Diana leapt from the bed ready to fight. Anais for a battle with her fists as she instinctively got into position with her hands up protectively in front of her, her chin tucked in, and her feet shoulder width apart and her right slightly in front of her left. Traci Diana knowing it would be a fight of words, confronted her with a fury of her own.

"Seriously, you have got to be kidding me. You were right there wanting to fuck her with your strap on, so you are a fucking hypocrite."

"Better to be a hypocrite than a slut. You couldn't wait to stick your cock into her, just like a...man."

Tears began to flow down Traci Diana's cheek. "You watch your mouth bitch. Who the fucking hell are you? Who is this cunt that has taken over your body Robin? I do not recognize you." Turning on heel Traci Diana appealed to Anais. "Can I ask you to take me to a hotel?"

Anais put down her fists when the two of them began arguing but kept her stance. She had seen worse arguments; hell had been in a few herself but when Robin insulted Traci Diana like that Anais knew a line had been crossed. When she was asked the question, there was only one answer she could give.

"Of course, whatever you need."

Traci Diana ran around the apartment getting her clothes and belongings into trash bags. All the while Robin was keeping up with the insults.

"You were nothing when I found you on the streets and you'll go back to being nothing. I took you in, gave you a place to lay your head other than a business' doorway. I got you a job and this is how you repay me by betraying me for her. Sucking dick for a living. That's all you'll ever do. And you; just a traitor to your gender, beware surrounding yourself with men. They'll lead you to your downfall."

Anais shrugged as she returned to the kitchen to gather her clothes and dress as she waited for Traci Diana. When she was dressed, she went to find Traci Diana. "Need any help?"

"Sure grab those bags for me."

Traci Diana and Anais exited Robin's apartment and walked rapidly to the white mustang.

"Are you sure there is nothing else belonging to you in there?"

The Hispanic woman could not believe one whole life could fit into four trash bags.

"Positive. Can we get out of here?"

"Sure where to?"

Traci Diana thought for a moment. Chaud or Paradise Grotto. A swinger resort or a nudist resort, both had their appeal right now, but she and Anais needed to talk.

"Paradise Grotto, it is out on Bathsheba road. Go out to the road and take a left. I will direct the rest of the way when needed. So about my idea, this is what I was thinking."

12