Men in the Mountains Ch. 06

Story Info
The boys make the most of their time together.
4k words
4.9
13.5k
15

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had just cleared the horizon, and I could already tell that it was going to be a very hot day. I was in total bliss, however, and couldn't convince myself to move at all. Neither of us spoke, but Cooper gave my hand a gentle squeeze every so often, as if he was reminding me that he was there. I listened as his breathing slowed to its normal tempo, and my heart seemed to have slowed to its regular rate as well. Everything was perfect. The sky was now blue above us, dotted with puffy white clouds. The slightest breeze caressed my naked body and ruffled my hair. The world around us gradually came to life as we lay there, soaking in the morning sunlight.

I had just begun to doze off when I felt Cooper move. I peeked at him through squinted eyes. He sat up, stretching his arms high above him. His muscles rippled beneath his skin as he moved. The hair in his armpit caught my attention, framed by muscles and tendons. He turned and met my gaze, then ran his eyes over my body--slow, deliberate, and unashamed. I shivered, resisting the urge to cover myself. He placed a hand on my chest, then leaned down and kissed me. I closed my eyes and smiled as I kissed him back.

He straightened up. "We've lost a lot of time, what with the rain and... everything else. We're going to need to move fast if we're going to make it back without adding an extra day."

I knew he was right. I remembered that we had yet to reach the highest peak on the trail. "How far are we from the high point?" I asked.

"If we make good time today, we should get to it sometime tomorrow. Either way, it's going to be a long one today."

I groaned and stood up, offering Cooper a hand. He took it and hoisted himself to his feet.

I met his eyes, and said, "Thank you for this morning. It was really nice of you to set all this up. And... that was hella hot."

Cooper grinned. "Couldn't have happened without you, bud." He winked, then added, "You handled it like a champ." He slapped my bare ass for emphasis.

I looked down at his crotch. His dick hung limply over his plump balls. He saw where I was looking, and laughed, moving his hips so that his junk swung from side to side.

"Don't worry, it's not going anywhere," he teased.

I rolled my eyes and bent to gather up the blankets. Cooper let out a low whistle behind me. I looked over my shoulder to find him smiling stupidly at my ass.

"Dude. Shut up," I laughed.

"You're just jealous that you don't get to enjoy this view with me."

I knew that I was pretty thick back there, because my buddies had teased me about it before. This wasn't anything like the teasing I was used to though. Cooper somehow managed to use a teasing tone when he spoke to me, while making it perfectly clear that he was being serious. I wasn't really sure how to respond to that kind of compliment, so I just smiled, shook my head, and headed back towards the tent.

"Let's get this show on the road," I said over my shoulder.

Cooper wasn't far behind me. We broke camp and found some clothes (although we both opted to go shirtless), and then we backtracked to the trail and were on our way. As I had predicted, the day quickly became hot, and we were both glistening with sweat within the hour.

I noticed that we were less discreet about looking at each other. Cooper caught me admiring his body more than once, but I didn't feel the slightest bit ashamed. I also noticed that I could smell Cooper on me. It was like some of his masculine musk had stuck to me. I would catch a whiff of him every so often, even when he wasn't near me. Every time I noticed it, a sort of warmth spread through me. It was a reminder that we were connected in a deep, intimate way. Sure, we were friends--surprisingly good friends, in fact. But I had to admit that the events of that morning had changed the way I looked at Cooper, both figuratively and literally.

Just days before, Cooper had been an enigma. That mystery had been exciting to me, and had certainly drawn me to him. And yet, I was no less excited by the sight of him now, just because I knew that he had two brothers and a sister, or that he had studied civic engineering at the university, or that he hated seafood. As he lost some of his mystery, he managed to maintain that same powerful hold over me. I was enthralled by everything he did. The way he moved, the way he spoke to me, the sound of his laughter. My every interaction with him felt like the first.

I idly watched Cooper as we hiked, still lost in thought. I found myself fixated on his massive shoulders, accentuated by the straps on his backpack. They flexed just slightly, one after the other, every time he took a step. He had his thumbs hooked behind the straps, making every muscle in his arms strain against his tanned skin. I let out a shaky breath, and dropped my eyes.

The day was beautiful, and passed quickly. We made rapid progress along the trail, and we were both in high spirits. We hiked in silence for much of the time. This was partially because we were out of breath, but words also felt a little unnecessary. There was no pressure to make conversation just for the sake of making conversation.

I was happy to find that we would be camping next to a lake again that night. I was eager to wash off the sweat and grime that had built up over the last couple of days. We reached our destination later in the day than I would have liked, but I didn't mind. It wasn't dark yet, and the still air was very warm.

"We should probably pitch a tent while it's still light out," I said once we had selected a campsite.

Cooper was even more excited to get into the water than I was. "Let's just sleep under the stars again, man. It's going to be dark before we know it, and I've probably got an inch of dirt on my ankles."

I glanced at the sky to check for clouds. "Ok... I want to get a swim in too."

We carelessly dropped our packs on the ground, then I took the lead as we jogged down to the water's edge. The sky was quickly changing from blue to orange, and I paused on the lake's edge to admire its reflection in the water. I heard Cooper come to a stop behind me, but he didn't say anything. I jumped as I felt a sudden movement around my waist. I looked down in confusion, and found my shorts around my ankles. I looked back at Cooper, who was doing his best to act casual. He was already nude, standing there with his arms folded.

He finally met my eyes, then started to laugh, "What are you waiting for?"

I gave him a playful shove, then stepped out of my shorts and shoes and dove into the water.

Cooper followed me with a splash, then stood facing me, offering me the soap. I took it from him, my eyes glued to his naked body. I took a step closer, so that our faces were just inches apart, and began to lather up his hairy chest. His breathing got noticeably louder, but he didn't respond otherwise. I could feel his chest expand with every breath as I moved my hands over his skin. He just stood still, watching my face.

I ran my fingers through the hair on his chest, slowly spreading soap from his neck to his nipples. I then moved down his torso, feeling his abs, before moving to his underarms. At that point, he squirmed and stepped away from me. A mischievous smile spread across my face.

"Are your armpits ticklish?"

"No," Cooper answered, a little too loudly.

I laughed. "You're full of shit." I launched myself at him, squeezing my fingers into his armpits, and he let out a yelp.

He took another step back, but tripped. He grabbed my arm, trying to stay upright, but only succeeded in dragging me into the water on top of him. We thrashed around in the dark water until Cooper found his footing and moved several feet away from me, watching me warily.

"This isn't fair. You've got to tell me where you're ticklish now," he pouted. He was slowly backing towards the shore.

I shrugged. "Sorry, bro. I'm just not a ticklish guy." Then I added,"I promise I'll lay off the pits though."

Cooper looked unconvinced. "I swear to God..."

"I promise, I won't touch them," I said seriously. Then I smiled again. "At least not while we're in the lake." I stepped towards him, and put my hands on his arms, which he was holding out defensively.

I turned him around, and put soap on his back. His ass was above the water here, and I quickly turned my attention to it. I softly applied soap to those perfect domes, massaging the solid muscle as I did. He let out a loud sigh as I slipped a couple fingers between his thick cheeks. I cautiously moved them downward until I felt his hole. It puckered and relaxed wildly as my fingers brushed over it. His breathing was heavy now.

With my free hand, I slapped his ass. A resounding smack echoed across the still water, followed by a low growl from Cooper. He was pushing his ass back towards me so much that I was forced to take a step back.

Then he abruptly turned to face me and took the soap out of my hands. He stood still for a moment, then began to apply soap to my neck, shoulders, and torso. He then paid special attention to my junk, taint, and ass. His hands were gentle and firm as they moved across my body, and I found myself watching his face as he worked, our expressions intent and pensive.

Our cocks, both semi-hard, bumped into each other every so often, a quiet reminder of how close to each other we were standing.

The sky was now a deep purple, and I knew that it would be dark soon. Cooper didn't seem to be planning on heading back to our campsite anytime soon, so I decided to hurry things along. I snatched the soap from him to make sure it didn't get lost, then tackled him into the water, aiming my arms underneath his, and wrapping them around his body. We crashed into the cool water, limbs intertwined, and neither of us moved for several seconds. The dark water muffled all sound and deadened the light. There was nothing but the two of us, bodies intertwined, sinking slowly deeper. Eventually, I needed air, so I relinquished my hold on that thick torso, and stood, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the water.

We stood facing each other, dripping. Cooper reached out and swiped the hair on my forehead to the side, leaving his hand on the side of my head. The stillness of the moment was overwhelming.

We eventually turned and trudged to the shore, picked up our clothes, and found our way back to the campsite with the help of our flashlights. I gathered firewood and started a fire while Cooper prepared our beds. He didn't overcomplicate things as I probably would have. Instead of setting up two separate beds, he used our blankets to form one big one.

After dinner, I found myself sitting next to Cooper, staring into the fire. His hand was high on my thigh, and we were leaned against a large rock. The conversation had died down, and the only sound was the snapping of the fire as it burned.

Cooper broke the silence. "I'm beat, dude. You ready to call it?"

"Sure. I feel like I could sleep for days."

Cooper stood, helped me up, then pulled me by my hand to the bed he had set out on the ground. I had put on some clothes to keep warm, and he didn't waste any time in gently pulling them off me. Once I was in my underwear, he pulled off his own clothes and crawled under the blankets, holding them open so that I could join him.

The sight of him lying there in his boxer briefs made me forget all about how tired I was. My mind was suddenly clear and alert. I slid under the blankets next to him, trying not to get a boner. He had just told me he was ready to sleep, so I didn't want to start anything he wasn't looking for.

When I got settled, I looked over at Cooper. The look on his face made it immediately obvious that he wasn't tired anymore either.

I gave him a crooked smile, as I ran my fingers along a vein in his bicep. "You're so fucking built."

That made him smile. "You're pretty muscular yourself. Couldn't take me though."

"Is that a challenge?"

"So what if it is?"

"Then I'm going to have to prove you wrong, obviously." I moved my hand from his bicep to his wrist and forced it to the ground above his head.

He raised an eyebrow, but didn't resist. "Is that all you've got?"

I shrugged. "You asked for it." I grabbed his other wrist and pinned both his hands above his head. At the same time, I moved so that I was straddling him, sitting low on his abdomen.

Cooper just sat there and smiled. Then, without warning, he yanked his arms out of my grasp, grabbed me by the waist, and rolled on top of me. Before I knew what was happening, he was straddling me, and my hands were pinned to the ground at my sides.

I was committed now, and I fought back, squirming to free my arms, while using my legs to twist off my back. My dad had always hoped I would be a wrestler like he had been, and although I didn't remember much from the lessons he taught me when I was younger, I knew that it was a bad idea to get stuck on your back.

I twisted onto my stomach, vaguely aware of the way Cooper's package was pressed into my lower back through his boxers as I pushed my body upward, taking him by surprise and knocking him onto his back. Without hesitating, I engaged again, and we became a blur of falling limbs, rolling off our bedding and onto the grassy ground next to it. Cooper had an obvious strength advantage, but I was quicker than he was, so I could hold my own as long as I didn't let him get a solid hold on me.

We were both breathing heavily when I suddenly realized that Cooper wasn't fighting back anymore. He was on his back, his legs wrapped around my waist, and I had my full weight on his shoulders, trying to hold him down. I just stared at Cooper's face, unsure of what this sudden stillness meant. He met my eyes, then grabbed my head with both hands, pulling me into a kiss. Still gasping for air as I kissed him back, I became aware of the way my dick was pressed against his taint.

Cooper broke off the kiss to say, "I'm impressed, man. I didn't expect that from you." He sounded genuinely surprised. At first, I wasn't sure whether to be flattered or offended. Then I felt his cock twitch under his boxers, brushing against my stomach.

That was all it took to get me to full mast. I felt my cock lengthen along my leg, and looked down to see the end of it protruding from my leg hole of my underwear, already leaking precum. I could clearly see the outline of Cooper's cock, forced down and to the side at an odd angle as his underwear fought to keep it contained.

I lifted my hips off him and pulled my underwear off. I heard them tear a little as I did, but I didn't care. I threw them carelessly to the side, then pulled Cooper's free with the same enthusiasm. Then, without hesitation, I grabbed his dick with one hand, sliding the other down between his legs. He spread his legs apart to give me better access, and my exploring fingertips soon found his asshole.

I stroked his cock with one hand and massaged his hole with the other. Cooper's deep breathing quickly gave way to groans. I sucked on my finger, then placed it at the entrance to his puckering hole. I watched his face carefully as I applied pressure. I was surprised when a slight smile flickered across his face as my finger slid into his warm insides. He seemed to be adjusting quickly to my advances, so added a finger, and then another.

His cock twitched wildly with every addition. It eventually distracted me enough that I turned my whole attention to it. I went to work with my hands and my mouth, massaging his balls with my tongue, then pulling on them gently with one hand while I took him in my mouth. His moaning intensified with every moment, but he just lay there, arms limp at his sides.

I glanced at his face, and it was as if his lips were calling to me. They looked so perfectly firm and soft. My dick twitched, and I moved so that I was on my knees next to his face. I slapped my dick against his cheek, and he responded by turning towards me, mouth open. He lifted his neck, reaching for my cock, but I pulled back.

"Do you want to suck my cock?"

His voice was strained with lust. "I want it so bad."

"Good."

I slapped him with my dick again, then shoved it into his waiting mouth. I grabbed the back of his head, and pushed him against me. I felt his throat strain against the head of my dick, then relax enough to let me past. I let out a loud moan, pulled back, then thrust in again, harder this time.

"Good boy. Open that throat."

Cooper tried to respond, but all that came out was a garbled groan. His eyes were wide as he looked up at me.

As I throat-fucked him, I reached down between his legs. He rolled up onto his upper back and spread his legs, giving me easy access to his waiting hole. As I fingered him, he pulled his mouth off my dick, eyes watering.

He looked up at me earnestly. "I want you to rail me with that man rod."

My mouth curled into a smile. "You want me to pound that perfect ass? You better ask nicely."

"Preston. Please fuck me. I want to feel you inside me so bad. Fuck me as hard as you want."

"That's more like it. Get on your hands and knees."

He obeyed immediately, turning so that his ass was facing me. I reached out and slapped his ass, hard. He flinched, but didn't cry out. I moved closer and rubbed the tip of my cock over his eager hole. He tried to push back into it, but I wouldn't let him. I ran the length of my cock along his hairy crack, and spanked him again.

I leaned down and spoke in his ear. "You want my cock so bad, I can tell. Are you ready to show me how well you can handle it?"

"You won't be disappointed, I promise, Preston. Let me show you how good I can make you feel."

That was all I could take. I pointed my throbbing rod at his hole and pushed forward. Cooper let out a cry as I sank into him, and I realized too late that I should have taken it slower. He took the thrust in stride, however, and started rocking forward and back. I watched in awe as my cock slid in and out of view, gripped more tightly than I ever would have dreamed.

His ass always looked perfect to me, but from this angle, I couldn't take my eyes off it. Its shape was flawless. It bounced slightly with every thrust. I grabbed him by the hips and slammed my cock into his warm hole.

He groaned. "Give me every inch of it."

"Dude, I've never felt a hole this tight. I don't think I can take it for long."

I kept pounding away, leaning down to kiss the back of his neck. I wrapped an arm around his chest and held him tight as I fucked him. With my other hand, I grasped his thick, engorged dick, stroking it in time with my thrusts. Cooper's moaning was relentless now, and I could hear myself begin to groan too.

I wanted to see his face while I was inside him, so I pulled out and rolled onto my back. Cooper seemed to understand what I wanted. He moved on top of me, his rock hard cock swinging back and forth, and settled carefully onto my dick. I took hold of his cock again and stroked it as he began to bounce up and down, legs flexing. His engorged cock slapped my stomach with every bounce.

His eyes were closed, and that same faint smile was glued to his face. He was completely lost in the moment.

"Your cock feels so good, bro," he said between gasps.

"You want my load?"

"Fucking fill me up."

Hearing him say that, with his dick in my hand, and dick in his ass, I knew I was going to blow. I grabbed him by the waist, and thrust into him, hard and fast.

"Here it comes!" My dick disappeared completely into that muscular ass one last time, and I orgasmed. Cooper responded immediately by grabbing frantically at his dick, which was pulsing visibly, its veiny shaft a deep red. A fountain of semen burst from its tip, coating my chest, neck, and face with thick, steamy fluid. I eagerly licked it off my lips, savoring his bittersweet nectar. He continued bouncing on my cock for several more seconds, stroking his cock as he did. His sphincter had grown impossibly tight as he came, and waves of pleasure shot through me as he continued to ride me.

12