Men in the Mountains Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock always became extra sensitive immediately after I came. That sensitivity, combined with that ass gripping me, sent me into an even greater ecstasy. He watched my face, and began to move up and down on my cock with even more speed.

"Coop... I..." I couldn't get an entire word out as I watched his muscular body envelope my cock, only to rebound and repeat with the same energy.

I was groaning loudly now, and a fuzziness filled my brain as I came again. My hips bucked and twitched uncontrollably, and my eyes lost focus. Cooper had stopped bouncing now, and I could vaguely hear him excitedly telling me that he could feel my cock moving inside him. I could barely breathe. I had never felt an orgasm so intense.

I slowly regained control of my body, becoming aware of Cooper's hands on my chest. His massive form leaned down towards me, and he smiled as he licked the remaining cum off my cheek.

He then spun on my dick so that his back was to me. He then lay down, turning my on my side so as to keep my dick inside him. We spooned each other to sleep, not caring about the sticky cum that was smeared over my chest and his back. We could clean in up in the morning.

12