Men in Uniform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had leaned over Dark Navy boy, Blonde Navy boy treated my exposed ass as an invitation to get closer. His cock was still wet and slippery from fucking me, and the soft skin on the tip of it was pressing up against my asshole. After a few seconds of that pressure, he put the length of his cock into the crease of my ass, sliding up and down between my ass cheeks with his hard cock as I continued to slide up and down over Dark Navy boy's cock.

I sat upright so I could feel the full thickness of Dark Navy boy's cock as I got closer to the edge of the cliff. Blonde Navy boy was still rubbing his cock in my ass and moaning...getting closer to the cliff himself. Dark Navy boy reached up to play with my nipples, and that sent more waves of electricity directly to my pussy and my clit. I was gasping, moaning, hoping, waiting...and then heard Blonde Navy boy cry out in pleasure as I felt the warm stream of his cum on my lower back, dripping towards my ass. Moments after, I felt the waves of my own orgasm spread from my clit and up my pussy as I cried out. Dark Navy boy had clearly caught up because I felt the throbbing release of his orgasm inside of me as my waves were dying down.

My walk of shame still happened, but thankfully at an early enough hour that there was no fear of being spotted by a beach club member. My Navy escorts "borrowed" their hosts boat after our threesome ended and gave me a ride across the water to the dock. The next morning, once the sand was swept off the walkway and the beach club staff was nursing hangovers at our various posts, I sat in front of the peg board full of cabana keys. I heard a lot of talk about the regatta ball, but one snippet stood out -- the couple who said they would never host Navy sailors again because they were kept up half the night from the loud volume of the porn they must have been watching, and then woke up to their boat being adrift from the midnight joyride their guests took. Blonde and dark, long and thick, I smiled as my pussy got a little damp again thinking about men in uniform.

12