Men Want to be Me, Women Want Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To kiss, lick and suck. And if I wanted to, I could clamp them or, motorboat them.

Just looking at those melons I wanted to devour her and cover her bare fit body with bite marks and hickeys.

Her belly was flat, without the scars or stretch marks of pregnancy and childbirth and I was still a bit foggy so I couldn't remember exactly how much hair she had on her pussy.

Some, I thought, but it wasn't a thick, high plains bush.

Thank God I wouldn't need a pair of sheers to get to her love button or puffy slit.

I could just lick my way through her pussy hair.

As the fog in my head continued to clear I did remember that her bush was just a shade bit darker than the head on her hair or her eyebrows.

I smiled because I think she would have been even more of a knockout if she had a full, lush bush.

After taking one last look at the rise and fall of Lisa's generous chest, I got out of the bed, quietly, so as not to wake her.

I quickly did my business in the bathroom and quietly padded over to the second bedroom in the suite.

Silently, I opened the door to check on my other guests.

Two women were in the king size bed together; both were dark haired beauties.

The one closest to me was Jessica, the real estate attorney I first noticed out by the adult pool in Las Vegas when I met Lauren (The Blonde); you remember Lauren from my private dining escapade. Jessica was a "10" by every measure.

I smiled at the memory of last night, thinking that Jessica's pussy smelled wonderful, tasted even better and she loved to have me lick it. Jessica was so grateful.

The other female was my new CFO, Holly. Japanese heritage, USC grad. Masters in Taxation. Smart, sassy; knew her way around a balance sheet and a stiff cock too. More on her in a few.

They were under a sheet, deeply asleep, wrapped around each each other.

I had made a serious "love connection" bringing these two together. It was one of my specialties.

I knew both had man juice dripping out of two holes and both had semen breath.

My man juice; my semen.

I came six times last evening between 9pm and 2am. Mouth, pussy, ass times two with gorgeous willing females. As I mentioned in a previous story, my climaxes were generating a lot of semen, and my sex partners liked it.

****

Making some of that lousy in-room coffee, I sat quietly in the living room of the hotel suite thinking about last night (Friday night).

Even reliving last night's sex fest the best I could do was a little stiffy.

Lisa was out cold, but she could get me hard in a hurry. But I knew she needed her sleep. I'd leave her alone for the time being.

The two brunettes were out cold; I doubted if either one of them would wake up before noon. They would thank me later for introducing them to one another.

Before last night, according to both Jessica and Holly, neither had ever licked or touched another pussy.

I don't want to say they were lying to me but from what I could see later as they chowed down, they had some experience; neither one balked at the opportunity to pleasure the other orally.

I didn't hold their white lie against either of them.

Neither wanted to be the first to say they licked pussies and liked it.

I got that. But when the time came, when they had the choice to do it in front of me, it was a sight to behold.

Their true colors surfaced. They were very much at home eating pussy.

On my end, it didn't take much to get the party started.

Despite the inclement weather, we left the hotel and went out to dinner. A few shots of Cabo Wabo (thanks Mr. Sammy Hagar); margaritas; dinner at a nice Tex-Mex place that was upscale, dark and romantic (not an oxymoron) with some fireplaces going got us all in a fun mood.

They each had a room at the hotel for propriety's sake but since they were feeling a bit buzzed, and both were celebrating new jobs with substantial raises and bonus opportunities, they agreed to my suggestion that we play some cards.

Once back at the hotel I had dessert sent up to my two bedroom suite and I put the ice cream in the freezer but left the chocolate fudge out as I had plans for it.

All I needed was a deck of cards, a tray of poker chips and some more libations to loosen the tongues and slow the minds and judgment abilities of my female guests.

In the living room of the suite Jessica, Holly and I played strip poker, just the three of us.

I didn't cheat, I swear. I didn't have to.

You see the ladies didn't really want to win the money in the middle of the table.

They really just wanted to win some time with Mister Pleasure Stick. Of that I was certain.

Playing poker was just part of the process to get them naked and my cock in their pussies.

I had other places I wanted to visit with my cock, not just their pussies.

I took my time getting them naked; I wanted them to lose their inhibitions slowly and they did; it took about 45 minutes. But it was a very fun three quarters of an hour.

With a more than a few all powerful margaritas (I kept a pitcher close by but out of sight and refilled their glasses constantly so they would have no idea how much they were actually drinking) and two joints (not mine but Tanya had left them behind (another unofficial gift from the great state of New Mexico) and Jessica and Holly quickly got high, horny, naked and loose.

I also dimmed the lights a bit and made sure the fireplace was going close to full blast. This set the mood for romance, warmth and dare I say it, seduction.

In strip poker, when the first piece of cloth comes off, it's no big deal; a laugh, red cheeks of embarrassment and next hand.

But with the second loss of a piece of clothing comes reluctance and dare I say it, bargaining, because it becomes apparent the chances of getting naked are quickly becoming real.

Being fully aware of that, I offered to defer the clothing coming off for some semi-sexual favors on an equal basis.

Tit for tat, so to speak.

When Jessica balked at taking off her blouse, I said to her in a soft voice "Instead of taking off your blouse you can kiss Holly, with tongue, for a full minute."

The two of them were about a quarter in the bag already and the pot had just started around the table so both ladies were still under the red line. But I sensed that the two of them were approaching it like a fast freight train without brakes going down the western slope of the Sierra Nevada mountains.

The two of them exchanged glances and shy, semi-drunk smiles topped by a toke or two, and Holly (surprising the hell out of me) stood up, opened her arms and said "Let's do it girl!"

I smiled as my little scheme was working and said to them "No pecks allowed. I want to see smeared lipstick, flushed faces and hard nipples poking out of your blouses. That way I know you've been Frenching."

Jessica gave me a wicked smile, knowing full well what seeing this would do to me, stood up, and chest to chest, Jessica and Holly melted into each other.

I wasn't really keeping time.

There is nothing like seeing two beautiful straight women kissing each other.

You see this on videos and it isn't the same.

They really got into it and it wasn't all for show.

I just gave them the push (alcohol and grass) and the permission they needed to fulfill their fantasies.

They kissed for well over a minute and as I had asked, I received.

Flushed faces, smeared lipstick, hard pokies and a very visible desire for more kissing.

How did I know?

From that point on they were constantly touching each other.

Between sips of the drinks and tokes on the joint, there were some kisses, backrubs and all those things that tell me two women like each other. Lust?

I was hard and had to adjust my slacks to get more comfortable.

They sat down and each took a big sip of margarita and then they lit the joint up again and passed it back and forth twice.

Holy Shit. These two were going down fast.

The next hand Holly lost and it was two full minutes of French kissing, or you can give up your blouse.

"It's your choice to make" I said calmly as I watched the wheels turn in her head.

Holly opted for the kissing and I didn't complain; I sensed that Jessica wanted more lip locking and spit swapping too.

When they finished, they held one another for more than a few seconds before sitting back down to continue the game. I knew they wanted to continue kissing but I wanted them back at the table.

We played a couple more hands; the drinking and tokes continued and the ladies seemed to be getting better at cards because the hands lasted longer but soon, owing to the loosening grip on what I thought was pretty good judgment they both ended up with just bra and panties on.

I use the word bra loosely because both of them had cups that runneth over -- to my viewing delight.

I couldn't see all of their nipples but I could see the top half and I liked what they were showing.

Their nipples were poking out front too. It was a pleasant distraction.

And their panties were tiny black silk thongs; it was easy to see that both were shaved and both were excited.

The kissing got to them, but being near naked made them ever hotter.

I could see dark spots forming in the front of their thongs.

They were both so stoned or drunk or both they didn't know how hot they had gotten themselves.

I just needed another winning hand, or two, to get them where I wanted them.

I made a couple of forced strategic errors on the next two hands so they could get a have some hope that they might beat me.

But I knew better.

Next hand, and with me sensing they had crossed the red line, Holly lost and was left with a choice of taking off her bra or her panties.

I know that Jessica wanted Holly to lose before she had to display herself but I wanted to keep things spiced up so I said to Holly "You can keep your bra and thong on if you will suck on Jessica's tits."

I hadn't included Jessica in this decision but I didn't think she'd mind. I had already seen her slyly rubbing her pussy when she thought no one was watching. I don't miss much.

Holly laughed in relief.

Jessica just looked at me with that WTF but Jessica remained silent -- I knew she wanted those Oriental lips on her hard pink nips.

Then Holly asked, smiling, "For how long."

With that I knew she was more than interested.

I was interested too, not to just see Jessica's tits but to push the love connection along.

From kissing to sucking nipples; yes the freight train wreck was coming up soon.

I replied "One minute minimum on each nipple and Jessica has to take her bra completely off to make it easy for you."

Jessica hadn't said a word to this point but then she asked "When she's done do I get to put my bra back on?"

I smiled and said "Of course you do." Knowing full well she wouldn't want to when Holly got done with her.

With that, I directed Holly to unhook Jessica's bra, unleashing what nature had given her to my very grateful eyes and to Holly's waiting eyes and mouth.

Holly had some idea as to what to expect but at the first sight of those mouth watering nipples, Holly gasped and then ran her tongue around her lips in anticipation of the gift she was going to get.

But before Holly could take a taste, I upped the ante.

I put a halt to the proceedings and directed Holly to use her mouth and fingers and wet Jessica's already straining nipples.

"Slowly, carefully, get them nice and wet Holly."

So there was Jessica, topless, her bra on the sidelines, her breasts anticipating what was to come, her nipples aching to be touched and then kissed and sucked, while Holly, with a dazed look that the combo that only booze and grass brings, was mesmerized by what her wet fingers could do to the two objects of her desire.

I rearranged my slacks trying to keep comfortable with a Saturn 5 rocket getting close to blasting off between my legs, and I got up and stood behind Jessica, looking down on Holly who was already wetting her fingers as I started to firmly massage Jessica's neck and bare shoulders.

Jessica groaned at my attention and as my hands massaged her, and Holly's wet fingers reached those hard nipples, Jessica thrust her chest out, seeking more ... attention.

I let Holly play, the clock wasn't running and Jessica was in heaven.

Holly moved off her chair and slid to the floor in front of Jessica, gently pushing Jessica's thighs apart to make it easier for the nipple wetting to continue.

Between my massage and Holly's efforts, even before Holly had touched Jessica, it was clear that Jessica was getting overheated.

I looked down and could see a nice wet spot on the front of Jessica's thong.

I timed my neck massage with Holly's initial touch so that I was massaging Jessica's earlobes as Holly's wet fingers made contact.

Jessica not only groaned as the overwhelming assault on her body, she instinctively spread her legs wider and thrust her tits out to urge Holly to continue her task.

After a short time, I instructed Holly to kiss Jessica's tummy and she did so without hesitation; her fingers still playing with those nice nipples of Jessica's and her soft lips kissing all over Jessica's flat tanned belly.

My gentle tugging of her earlobes and Jessica leaned her head back in appreciation and groaned as Holly ran her tongue across the top of Jessica's thong.

Holly was so into it she used her tongue to lick under the top of Jessica's thong, getting as close to her pussy as she could without outright removing the small cloth.

I knew that with another lost hand or two, maximum, Holly would be back on her knees, nude, between Jessica's fully spread thighs, peeling down Jessica's tiny wet thong and kissing, licking and eating some sopping needy pussy.

But I wanted to string this poker game out a bit.

Over Jessica's groaning protest I left her in the good hands (and lips) of Holly and I walked over to the kitchen (adjusting that redwood tree in the process) and picked up the container holding the chocolate fudge.

Originally slated to top some vanilla ice cream, I had other plans for it.

Now that Jessica's nipples were nice and wet, I had Holly back off on the fondling while I allowed the belly kissing to continue.

Jessica groaned again at the loss of Holly's attention to her nipples.

Jessica quickly replaced Holly's fingers with her own and started rubbing and tugging on her own hard, elongated pink nipples.

Jessica's thighs spread obscenely as Holly started kissing and licking down the crevices between Jessica's pussy and thigh.

Holly's hands were strategically placed under Jessica, cupping her ass while Holly's thumbs were in search of Jessica's rosebud.

Carrying a spoon, I headed back to Jessica and while Holly was distracted with her kissing and licking all around Jessica's thronged pussy, I told Jessica to quit playing with herself and put her hands behind her head.

I wanted all the attention on Jessica's ample breasts.

I applied some of the room temperature syrup to Jessica's right nipple, the one I judged to be the most sensitive.

Jessica giggled as I distributed the thick sticky goo and when I finished the application, I told Holly, "Clean her."

With a shit eating grin, Holly lifted her head from Jessica's groin and promptly went to town on the syrup covered orb, using her lips and tongue to clean Jessica's nipple and breast.

I knew Jessica enjoyed the attention because her hands quickly went from behind her own head to Holly's head, holding that lovely mouth to her right tit.

Jessica groaned as Holly did her magic.

Jessica had her eyes closed, her head back; her hands on Holly's head, holding her close and with her mouth parted she licked her lips and was mewing lightly.

I knew that Jessica's pussy was getting nice and moist. I could smell the aroma of a woman in heat.

Holly seemed to be in no hurry to end the kissing, licking and sucking but when I thought things had gone on long enough I said so.

Jessica groaned at the interruption and her right nipple was still big and hard and wet, with smudges of fudge all around it and Holly's mouth was smeared with chocolate.

Holly sat back, her hands moving to Jessica's spread thighs but only for a moment.

The spot on Jessica's thong front looked bigger and wetter. The kissing and licking Holly had done compressed the already tiny thong to a piece of cloth that barely covered her slit.

I swear I could see her clit bump pushing against the tiny thong.

Jessica still had her head back and her eyes closed but her hands had moved to her nipples, tugging and pulling on them.

Holly also had closed her eyes only she had her right hand buried between her thighs, rubbing her wet pussy and her left hand was pulling on both of her own nipples in an effort to find the most significant pleasure contributor.

Directing Jessica to stop playing with herself, I creamed Jessica's second tit with the fudge and Holly's shit eating grin reappeared.

Before Holly could get started, I went behind her and pulled her hands away, telling her to put them and keep them behind her back.

She groaned up to me "But Master, I am so close!"

I replied "If you come before I allow you, I will punish you."

With that Holly smiled and nodded, put her hands behind her back, and lowered her head to address the chocolate covered opportunity of Jessica's left breast.

Jessica's nipples stood at full attention, wanting even more human contact.

I made sure they got it.

As Holly orally massaged Jessica's left nipple, I came back around and stood behind Jessica, bent down and started playing with her bare right breast, my fingers getting sticky with the chocolate as I fondled her hefty firm orb.

I kissed the side of her face and she smiled, her eyes closed.

I whispered to her "This is what you get when you win at poker."

"I like it" she said in response "I want to win all the time."

I took my chocolate smeared fingers and brought them to Jessica's mouth, telling her "Lick me clean."

I knew that Jessica was quite the cocksucker and she didn't let me down as she cleaned my digits.

Once the chocolate was licked off, and Holly wiped Jessica's chest clean of the sticky goo, Jessica opted to leave her breasts out on display, and the game continued.

Only this time I had two horny women playing with me that were both worked up and getting fucked up as the weed took a firm grip on their liquor filled brain cells.

Still encouraging them to smoke and drink, I lost the next two hands and ended up sitting with only my briefs and socks on while I got the two ladies down to wearing only their panties.

Holly had a nice set for an oriental gal. I liked the body type: thin back, big tits on her front.

Her nipples were a dark pink and were puffy, ripe; ready for a mouth.

I would imagine as a sub she'd had her nipples clamped more than a few times.

I held the advantage and I pushed hard to get Holly nude first.

Watching her with Jessica, I just knew that Holly had been restraining herself from lowering Jessica's thong, then lowering her head to taste her, to tease her, to bring her to pleasure using her mouth, her tongue and her lips.

Holly was no Tiger Mom.

I was pretty sure she had been bossed around sexually and rather enjoyed it.

I found out later that some of these larger accounting firms hired smart, attractive women who wanted a secure job with a good paycheck.

These women were hired to serve as client account managers. These ladies were of all different races or nationalities, had an age range of 25 to 55, were able to travel; were polished and knew their way around a corporate culture.

These women also had billing quotas with regards to client retention and acquisition. The job wasn't for everyone; it required seducing men, and women in decision-making positions of authority, and doing whatever it took between the sheets or elsewhere to get and keep, the billings going.