Men Want to be Me, Women Want Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First class travel, limos and five star hotels and restaurants. A large clothing allowance, credit cards without limits. In exchange for all that, these ladies spent plenty of time on "the casting couch."

The physical requirements, unwritten of course, were worse than what the US airlines had required of what they use to call "stewardesses" back in the so-called Golden Age of Travel.

It was all hush hush. Somehow, the ladies with big titles, big paychecks and big expense accounts with fantastic figures were blackmailed to keep quiet and employed, satisfying clients.

Ziba was one of these; despite the fact that she has been married, she had a number of male and female clients she slept with. (I mean, did business with).

Ziba had sexual boundaries though; she would do anything but anal with a client. Her rosebud she reserved for her husband, and when he passed she gave me the privilege of having it when I wanted it.

As I mentioned in a previous story, Ziba had a cadre of female coworkers who were courtesans like herself and when my opportunities came up, these ladies were interested in seeing how they could get off of being on planes and get out of going to bed with men (and sometimes women) for, well, money.

Holly it seems, had a niche in being a total sub, allowing men and women to dominate her. She was ready for new challenges and a new career in private industry. Holly did have one no-no; she wouldn't give up her ass.

Until I took it that cold rainy night in Santa Fe. It was her thank you gift to me for hiring her.

****

Sometimes nights like these become one big blur but as I sipped my coffee, I smiled at the memory of my very hard cock sliding into Holly's then tight virgin asshole as she groaned loudly in pain at the ultimate personal invasion.

At the same time her entire body shook as waves of pleasure engulfed her because Jessica's mouth sandpapered Holly's clit to bring her to a long delayed climax ...

I waited patiently for the shudder to end but as soon as it did I continued my pushing until I was in balls deep in her ass.

Jessica celebrated my conquest by licking my sack from below. While she was doing that, Holly was doing all kinds of things to my redwood as she tried her best to first expel and then to accommodate my throbbing root organ because she knew I was pulling it out anytime soon.

I just let my cock get comfortable inside of Holly. She shed some tears, begged me to take it out; but only once or twice and then she accepted that having a big hard cock up her ass was now her new normal and she needed to accept it and make the best out of it.

And make me happy about it too.

Once I secured my position as deep as I could get into Holly's warm, slick back channel, she responded positively by lowering her head to lick, for the first time, Jessica's wet pussy.

They had both told me that they hadn't been with a woman before but as I heard Jessica respond to Holly's tongue, I knew they had both been south of the border before. Holly knew exactly what she was doing to Jessica's pussy. So, this wasn't their first time at the rodeo.

As I fucked Holly's ass, Jessica and she enjoyed 69 -- eating each other out. Meanwhile I took Holly's ass for all it was worth and it was a fine, tight ride.

I could tell by the sounds they were making that they liked a tongue on their pussy.

My cock stiffened at the memory of the previous night as I came down greedy throats and into hot bare pussies and tight, oh so very tight asses.

Deep into Holly's very tight and throbbing butt, Jessica helped me along by playing with my balls and despite my best efforts to delay coming, I soon emptied my baby batter deep into Holly's pulsating bat cave.

After each unloading that evening I had both ladies clean me with their mouths as I guided their efforts with my hands on their heads.

They were both so drunk and so high they just did what I told them to. There were no objections.

Their combined efforts kept me hard and the next to get pinned to the mattress was Jessica, who wanted what Holly got ... my cock up her tushy ... only this time I lasted much longer and was able to bring Jessica to some nice anal orgasms while Holly fine tuned her pussy licking skills, focusing on Jessica's little love button.

I particularly enjoyed Holly's tongue on my balls. Her technique was awesome so I knew she would be great at giving head. A woman that sucks is one thing but a woman who understands how important including the balls in the conversation is one worth having around.

Holly did not disappoint me; she gave incredible head and even though she initially protested she was able to get me all the way in. I was in so deep I could feel my cock in her throat. She was a keeper!

So was Jessica, who teased the shit out of me by making love to Holly with her mouth, tongue and fingers and tempted me to take her from behind as she ate Holly out.

I pulled Jessica's ass up so she was in position, ran my cock up and down her puffy slit a few times and then pushed into what I would consider to be an almost virgin cunt.

Her pussy was incredibly tight and she knew how to satisfy a man. Jessica confessed to me later that it was a very fertile time for her but she also knew that it would feel the best for me. Nature took over and I fucked that welcoming pussy for long time before my swimmers landed right up egg alley. I made the deposit quite deep that night.

My last deposit was made into Holly's mouth and she and Jessica then swapped some spit before they both fell asleep. They were wiped out, fucked out. Both told me the next day their pussies were sore but they wanted another night with me. Soon.

****

I headed back to my room to find Lisa still sound asleep.

She was still on her back, sheet down to her waist, snoring away.

****

My plane would leave within minutes of me arriving at the airport.

The weather was clear and it would be a nice smooth ride to Burbank Airport.

My wife Catherine and my two stepdaughters would be happy to see me.

Leaving my three guests sleeping, I got in a workout, knowing once I got home I wouldn't be able to.

Sweating like a pig from my exercise routine, my plan was to shit, shower and shave and without waking anyone up get the hell out of Dodge. I mean Santa Fe.

I had just starting washing my hair in the shower when Lisa stepped in asking "Is there room in here for me?"

****

Not long after I got out of the shower, my pipes having been cleaned by Lisa, I arrived at the airport.

I was ready to depart on the company plane for Los Angeles from Santa Fe, I got a text to call Sharon, the head of the aftermarket auto parts manufacturing company located near Los Angeles.

There had been an aviation accident near Gimli, a town in Manitoba, Canada.

Flying to a fishing retreat in a small plane, Catherine's father Tom, another passenger (female) as yet unidentified and the pilot were killed when their single engine plane crashed. The resulting fire burned the bodies beyond recognition; there were no remains to recover.

The RCMP looked at the manifest and used it to track down Tom's employer.

Sharon, the president of the after market automobile manufacturing company, took the call and reached out to me.

I called Catherine immediately and she was upset, but not overly so.

But she said she didn't have the strength to tell her mother so I had the pilot (Janey) change the flight plan.

I alerted Isabella that I was flying to see her and she said that she was excited to see me.

I was never good dealing with death.

My parents had died young and I didn't like the ... process.

I had already decided against having a funeral.

On the flight, I calculated that I had Tom insured for about $5 million. I had told no one about those insurance policies; I would keep the money.

I flew to Palm Springs and I found Isabella out by the pool, nude again, waiting for me.

She kissed me hello on the lips, and then taking her hand, I sat her down and I shared the news of Tom's death with Isabella.

Isabella didn't say anything for a long time, but she did not want me to leave.

She lay down on her tummy and asked me to rub her back, which I did.

After a long while, she sat up so we were once again face to face.

Finally, breaking the silence she said to me "Tom was Catherine's father but I am not Catherine's mother."

I said "What did you say?" because I was sure I didn't hear her correctly.

Taking my hands in hers, and looking me in the eyes, that bodacious nude body right in front of me, Isabella said "I am not Catherine's mother. But Tom is her dad."

I was still confused but she said "Tom liked a certain look on the girls he hired at the company. People thought we were all sisters; that's how closely we resembled one another. Tom liked them young, blonde, big tits. He got one of them pregnant and her parents did not want their daughter to keep the baby. Being Catholic she wouldn't have an abortion so when she gave birth to a little girl, Tom had me take her. His wife passed away just a few months later and he married me. So, Catherine is not my birth daughter."

"Does Catherine know this?"

"Yes."

"How long has she known?"

"A few years. She's fine with it. That's why she never pushed hard to get Tom to do ... anything. She knew he didn't really want to be a parent. Tom married me more out of obligation than love. Which is why we never had any other children."

"And the girls, Marie and Natalie?"

"They do not know. Now you know, so that makes three of us and none of us are going to speak of it."

"Does Catherine have any other siblings?"

"Not that I am aware of."

"What happened to the girl, Catherine's real mom?"

"She and her parents moved away right after she had Catherine to start their lives over again. It was if they never existed."

I nodded and then said "When I visited you in Canada last summer you and Tom seemed to be happy. What happened?"

"Jack, the truth is that Tom never stopped chasing skirts. I just learned to live with it, although I have to say that I had a few flings myself. Tom's buddies from work chased me and once in while, when Tom was off fishing or hunting somewhere, usually after I'd had a few drinks, I'd call one of them and he'd come over and we would have a good time. His friends were my fuck buddies and they gave me my fill of cock."

Holy.

Fuck.

This.

Is.

Bizarre.

"So what happened when you moved out to California?"

"Tom had promised me that we would have a fresh start and that he'd be faithful to me. That lasted all of two weeks. He loved going to the gym seeing all the different ... varieties of women. I guess he got tired of young blondes with big tits and wanted to know if Asian, or Mexican or Pacific Islander pussy was different. Once he broke the truce, I went off the deep end."

She squeezed my hands.

"I want to thank you Jack, you saved my life. I would have certainly killed someone if I had stayed on that path of drinking, drugs, unprotected sex and all the rest."

She leaned over and kissed me, right on the mouth.

That was her way. I wasn't offended. Or surprised.

"I know I cursed you like a son of a bitch when you put me in handcuffs and brought me here but I am grateful to you."

Isabella kissed me a second time.

This was unusual.

She smiled at me.

I smiled back.

"Catherine is my best friend Jack, and we have no secrets from one another. We share everything."

I just looked at her, wondering where she was headed with this.

I was already sporting a semi in my slacks.

"Catherine wanted you to come and see me on Monday and I told her what I had in mind for you and she thought it was great."

"The lotion and the massage?"

"Yes, all of it."

"My wife was fine with it?"

"Catherine and I both knew you would be faithful to her even if I tempted you."

"So you were tempting me?"

"Hell yes. I knew you would like what you saw, and once you started getting your hands on me, well, you'd need some relief. I felt sorry that I had done that to you; you know, get you all hot and bothered."

Then she giggled "It was nice to know I still had it in me."

Isabella looked down at my crotch to find a redwood sprouting there; she was doing it again.

"What did you do?" I asked her.

"When you left with that large hard cock in your pants I texted Catherine and she texted the co-pilot who took care of your ... condition."

Isabella glanced down at my crotch only to see that Mister Pleasure Stick was standing quite tall in my pants.

We looked at one another, wondering if we were going to act on our feelings.

****

For once this week my little head did not control my entire body.

Even though I was hard, and could use a little help, I needed to take control of the situation.

I stood up, pulling Isabella up with me, and told her "Get dressed. Now. I'm taking you home."

Surprised, she laughed, kissed me, her naked body curving into me, but I held the line (for once).

I did not return her kiss, but turned her around by her shoulders, slapped that toned ass that I really wanted to kiss, bite, spank and lick and gently pushed her towards the exit of the pool.

"Get dressed. Everything else you can buy in LA."

Smiling but pouting, Isabella continued to tempt me as she sashayed her butt and boobs but I stood up to her feminine charms and we were flying back to LA 40 minutes later.

She cried the whole way, as I held her in my arms.

****

With Catherine's full agreement I made an arrangement with Isabella.

So, if you want to know if I actually did fuck my mother in law, even though she really wasn't my mother in law, you have to wait for that story.

****

Jack Colton will return...