Ménage à Quatre~

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adagio's soothing words rolled off her tongue and quickly invaded Sunset's thoughts, prompting the girl to unconsciously give up trying to leave. 'She... she's right...' A foreign presence whispered within her mind. 'It really does feel good to let go... like you're removing such a heavy burden... it's so much easier... isn't it?'

Sunset's body felt so light, almost as if she was floating as took a step forward, and another, and another...

"And you know that releasing your inhibitions is the only way you could ever feel true pleasure." Adagio added, her crimson eyes flashing for a split second as she held out her right hand, beckoning Sunset to come closer by curling her fingers in a "come hither" gesture, her smile widening as Sunset continued to walk forward, her head absently bobbing up and down while her eyelids fluttered open and closed. "And that means you must relinquish any and all control... to me~"

'This...this...isn't right...' Sunset heard her own voice whispering within her mind, almost as if some small part of her was fighting to keep control over her body. 'I...I have to... have to stop... this...'

"But I understand your fear, I've dealt with many like you. You fear that giving up control will result in you never getting it back, that you'll lose a part of yourself..." Adagio then stood up once Sunset got close enough, cupping her cheeks and pressing her forehead against Sunset's. "But I'm not too cruel, I would never take away that part of you. After all, as amusing as it would be to keep you as my submissive thrall, it's that defiant part of you that makes you so... desirable~"

The moment Sunset felt Adagio's forehead against her own, a sudden shock went through her body and her heart started beating faster as her lust-fueled thoughts held her captive. 'This... this can't be happening... there must be... something I can... I can...' A tired sigh of relief interrupted her thoughts as Sunset let her eyes close, falling into Adagio's embrace as she felt the woman's strong arms wrapping around her.

"But for now, just for tonight, give up that exhausting fight for control and just stay aroused and relaxed..." Adagio purred, their breasts pressing together as she grasped Sunset's rear, pulling her in even closer while lovingly caressing and fondling her ass. "...all while falling ever deeper under my spell... that feels much better, doesn't it~?"

'There has to... b-be a way... I've gotta... got t-t-to... to think...' She mentally struggled, a part of her mind wanting nothing more than to verbally protest. But all that came out was a delighted sigh, her mind sinking deeper and deeper into Adagio's grasp with every moment, losing track of everything else save for Adagio's seductive voice echoing through her mind. 'Push her... scream... look away... d-do something... anythi-'

"Y-Y-Yes, p-please..."

Sunset froze as she heard her own breathless voice saying those words... at that moment her body and mind had completely betrayed her, surrendering to the tantalizing feeling of being completely submissive to this woman. "I... I want... w-w-want... you..." She said in a barely audible whimper as her eyelids fluttered open, her vision was blurry and unfocused... until the woman she desired more than anything in the world came into view. Sunset could feel her heart pounding faster as she gazed up at the woman hovering over her. Her beautiful crimson eyes that burned with pure lust and her scantily clad, curvaceous body made her the very definition of sexual beauty and the source of the girl's lustful desires. 'So... beautiful...' Were her only thoughts as the woman's enchanting lips inched closer to her own.

"That's it, you can feel it, can't you? The urge to beg me for more with each passing moment..." Adagio cooed, her lips tantalizingly brushing against Sunset's as her hands released the girl's rear and found their way to the buttons of her shirt, which she started undoing with minimal effort. With each button undone, the top of Sunset's shirt slipped down until her cleavage came into view. Her nipples were agonizingly stiff, to the point where one could almost see them poking through her bra. "...but don't worry, after tonight you'll be all mine. And I'm sure you'd love a permanent place at my side, wouldn't you?"

"Yes... I-I'd love it... Adagi-mmph!" Sunset mumbled before her lips were quickly claimed by Adagio's once more.

As both women's lips met for the second time that night, Adagio started off soft and gentle at first, her tongue slithering out to gently caress Sunset's lips, silently demanding entry. Sunset was more than happy to oblige and parted her lips, inviting the woman's tongue into her mouth with her own. Soon Adagio's kisses grew much more passionate and forceful, her tongue dancing around Sunset's as the woman pushed her up against the wall. Sunset in turn felt more and more of her inhibitions slipping away as she eagerly wrapped her legs around Adagio's hips, moaning through the kiss as she pushed her own tongue deeper into Adagio's mouth.

"Now then..." Adagio gasped as she broke the kiss, a strand of saliva being all that connected their lips. "...let's get you out of those clothes, shall we?"

Sunset could only nod in response, unable to focus with the cloud of lust claiming her mind. As her legs slipped down from around Adagio's hips and fell to her sides, she unconsciously rolled her shoulders back, letting her shirt slide down her arms. Adagio ever so gently undid the last button, letting the shirt slip down Sunset's body and drop unceremoniously to the floor. Licking her lips, Adagio's crimson eyes then hungrily wandered down to Sunset's breasts, her fingers sliding underneath the straps of her bra and easing them off her shoulders. Adagio then reached behind Sunset's back and unsnapped her bra, letting it slide downwards and fully expose her breasts. "Mmm... lovely~"

With her breasts free and nipples standing stiff in the cool air, Sunset bit her lower lip as the temptress grasped her left boob and flinched as she felt her nipple being pinched, groaning and moaning as Adagio squeezed and twisted it. The heat within her loins quickly spread throughout her body, making Sunset's breaths heavier and faster as beads of sweat rolled down her face and her back as Adagio brought her right hand up, lovingly stroking Sunset's hair.

The temptress then leaned in, tilting Sunset's head to the side as she whispered into her ear. "Now, take off your shoes~"

Not even looking down, Sunset kicked off her shoes without a second thought, earning an amused giggle from Adagio as the woman lifted her left leg, slipping her toe into the hem of Sunset's left sock and gently pulling it down to her toes, then proceeded to repeat the same action with her right sock. Not waiting for the next command, Sunset hastily pulled down her pants, leaving her panties the only article of clothing remaining.

"Mmm, such a lovely young woman~" She heard Adagio whisper, planting a playful kiss on her bare neck as her hands started wandering freely again, earning a shudder from Sunset before her fingers slid underneath the girl's panties. "...and such a perfect young body~"

"Ooohh~" Sunset found herself unable to hold in her gasp as her bare breasts pressed against Adagio's once more, her heart hamming harder in her chest as her undergarments were gently pulled down... stopping just above the tip of her clit.

"And now, the real fun begins~" Adagio purred as she gave Sunset's womanhood a gentle flick with her middle finger before grabbing two handfuls of her rear once again, earning an orgasmic moan from the girl... which was quickly muffled by Adagio's lips seizing hers for the third time that night.

As her soft and slick twisting tongue slithered forward, Sunset found herself eagerly welcoming the deepening kiss, her hands feeling Adagio's rear as their breasts grazed one another. Unfortunately, this kiss didn't last as long as Adagio pulled away, a cute groan of frustration escaping Sunset's lips as she watched the woman backing away before sitting on the edge of the bed, giving Sunset a playful wink as she motioned for her to follow.

Nodding obediently, Sunset took a step forward, moving her legs carefully, letting her panties slide further downwards along her thighs, soon leaving behind her as they fell uselessly to the floor.

"Good girl. Now then, would you kindly kneel for me?"

Despite it being phrased as a question, Sunset felt yet another shiver of desire crawling up her spine, the desire to obey. Her mind was so lost to Adagio's whims that the very idea of refusing was completely non-existent to Sunset as she quickly sank to her knees. Adagio then spread her legs, filling Sunset's vision with the sight of the most beautiful, perfectly shaved, and glistening wet pussy she'd ever laid eyes on.

"Now then, my thrall, start licking~" Adagio commanded as she pulled Sunset closer, her thighs and womanhood glistening with her pleasure juices, just aching to be caressed by Sunset's tongue.

Too far gone to bother questioning what she meant by calling her a "thrall", Sunset licked her lips at the sight and immediately leaned forward, running her tongue along her right thigh upwards to the woman's pussy and eagerly started licking, her eyes becoming glazed over as the intoxicating scent filled her nostrils, she'd never tasted anything so divine in her life! Eagerly and desperately she pressed her face up against Adagio's crotch and kept licking, shivering as the woman's soft thighs lightly encased her cheeks.

"Mmmhmhm, fuck yes!" She heard Adagio gasping and moaning above her, the vocal confirmation that she was pleasing the woman only encouraging her to keep servicing Adagio to the best of her abilities, the privilege of eating her out only eclipsed by the wondrous taste of her juices. "Oh my~! You're such a good girl~" Adagio gasped, praising the entranced girl while holding her head in place, her back arching as she started grinding her hips against Sunset's face, who in turn plunged her tongue deeper into the woman's pussy, swirling it around the inner walls and tasting her delicate flesh. "Oooh, f-f-fuck yeah! So good, so obedient, and so effective at pleasing your Mistress~"

Sunset felt her heart swell with joy as Adagio praised her further, her mind basking in the glow of her own submission as she continued hungrily licking her pussy, her whole body trembling from the exotic taste alone, eagerly rolling her tongue around Adagio's outer lips and suckling her tender clit in a desperate effort to lap up every drop of the woman's sweet love nectar. 'T-Tastes... s-so... so gooood~' She thought, moaning softly into Adagio's womanhood while licking up and down her slit in quick strokes. Her mind was lost in a haze of pure lust, panting deeply as she inhaled the intoxicating scent and sank into the lustful embrace of Adagio's thighs.

Then, the sound of the front door opening broke through the peaceful haze, momentarily snapping Sunset out of her daze. "Dagi! We're home!" The girl heard a cheerful voice calling out, sending a surge of dread through her body.

'Wait, someone else lives here!?' She thought, her eyes widening as she stopped licking and pulled her head back, a string of saliva being all that connected her tongue to Adagio's sweet love tunnel as she turned towards the door.

"...remember how I said I like to do more than just stare at the stripper's bodies?" Adagio chuckled as the newcomer opened the bedroom door behind her. "Well, I also love to get a little frisky when my sisters are off-stage~"

'Wait... HER SISTERS!?' Sunset's jaw dropped the moment she saw two familiar women enter the room;

Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk.

"W-W-What? You... th-they... they're your...? But... but you-" Sunset stammered as the two strippers casually strolled up to her, still wearing their outfits from their previous performance.

"So this is your newest plaything, sister?" Aria asked, her voice much sterner than Adagio's, but no less sensual and desirable.

"I knew she'd be a catch, just look at those curves!" Sonata giggled, eyeing her up like a child who'd just gotten a new toy. "So what's your name, cutie?"

Having just been pulled out of her state of euphoric bliss, Sunset still felt an odd compulsion to answer despite her situation. "S-Sunset... my name is Sunset." She replied as Sonata knelt beside her.

The blue-skinned woman simply smiled. It was a friendly one, welcoming and warm, but Sunset felt another shiver coursing up her spine as Sonata's curious eyes started roaming her body with hunger. "Mmmm... I can't wait to taste you~"

Before Sunset could reply, Aria knelt down and cupped her chin, the woman's thumb running across the girl's lips as she tilted Sunset's head upward to meet her gaze. "Hmmm... not bad. Not bad at all... I was honestly hoping to sample her back at the club..." She mused as her eyes shimmered in a crimson glow, sending a shiver of desire up Sunset's spine as her lips curled up into a sensuous smile, her eyes dropping from Sunset's face to her body, appreciating every curve of her naked form.

While she was distracted by Aria's alluring gaze, Sonata eagerly groped her left breast, playfully pinching her hardened nipple while pressing her lips against the girl's neck. "Oh Dagi, you always bring home the best girls~"

"Only the best for my sisters!" Adagio chuckled, taking a moment to rest on the bed as her sisters had their fun.

"W-Wait a se-oooohhh!" Sunset groaned as she felt Sonata's tongue running along the length of her neck, trailing all the way up from her neck to just behind her ear. "Oooohhh-MMMPH!?" Her mouth parted to let free another moan... only for Aria's lips to claim her own.

Releasing the girl's chin, Aria pulled Sunset closer, making out with her as Sonata continued licking the lobe of Sunset's ear. Soft, muffled moans were all that escaped Sunset's mouth as she felt herself falling into a state of euphoric bliss once more, enjoying the feeling of both woman's hands caressing her body as the whole world started fading away... save her and the three beautiful women that had turned her into their plaything.

Aria's kiss was much more aggressive and rough than Adagio's, she barely left Sunset any room to breathe as her tongue shot out, forcing itself through Sunset's lips and exploring every nook and cranny of her mouth, nipping at her bottom lip every time she pulled away. Sunset couldn't put her finger on it, but Aria's actions held an underlying hunger to them, a sudden hint of danger that filled a small part of her mind with terror yet sent a thrill through her body at the same time.

Sonata, on the other hand, was surprisingly gentle, even while pinching Sunset's nipple and nibbling her ear, the woman's nimble hands made sure Sunset never went a moment with her sensational touch. "You enjoying yourself, sweetie~?" She purred into the girl's ear, her breath ticking Sunset's skin and setting off a series of shivers through her body.

"Mmmph, mmmhmm..." Was Sunset's only response as Aria's warm lips pressed against her own, she could feel Sonata's right hand groping her rear as she planted little kisses along Sunset's neck.

"That's right, you like that, don't you?" She heard Adagio giggle right before she felt the temptress' breasts pressing against the back of her head. "But I think you'll be more comfortable on the bed, don't you girls agree~?"

The fact that she had been kneeling on the floor this whole time had completely eluded Sunset up until this point. However she didn't find herself worrying about it for too long as she was suddenly picked up by both Sonata and Aria, the violet-skinned woman slowly pulled her lips away from Sunset's as they laid her down on the soft bed, a wave of relaxation spreading through the girl body as the trio of sisters surrounded her.

"Now then, where were we~?" Sonata purred, reaching down to grab Sunset's right breast while Aria grasped the left. Then, with their free hands, the Siren sisters reached down between the girl's legs, their skilled fingers gracefully teasing Sunset's vulnerable womanhood.

"Mmm-ooohhh~!" Sunset let out an orgasmic moan as the talented fingers of both women plunged deeper and deeper into her pussy. "Wohhh-oooohhh! A-AH! UHHH~!" She gasped, her fingers digging into the sheets as her back arched and her hips thrashed around, the heat within her loins intensifying with every stroke.

"Oh yeah~" The violet-skinned sister purred as she and Sonata gently pinched the girl's nipples, their fingers crawled deeper into Sunset's wet folds and gently rubbed her walls, causing the girl to let out a shaky moan. "I love it when they squirm like that!"

"Yeah, and it's real fun making your prey squeal~!" Sonata giggled as she and her sister continued to tease the girl mercilessly, her fingertips gliding out and tracing around the outer lips. "I gotta say though, for someone so serious looking, she sure is easy to fluster." She added, her smile going from playful to sultry as she watched the girl writhing in ecstasy under their teasing and rubbing.

Sunset could barely register their words as the girls tweaked and pinched at her sensitive flesh, her eyes rolling back in pure bliss as she lost control of her own body, her hips had been grinding against their fingers as the sisters continued to play with her. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter as their hands continued to work their magic, and as her breathing sped up she felt the building heat in her womanhood.

"It's always nice to see you two bonding off-stage." Adagio chuckled as she crawled over Sunset, pressing her womanhood right against her face as she planted a kiss on both her sister's cheeks... before letting out a small yelp as Sunset instinctively started eating her out once more, eager to finish what she'd started. "N-Now then..." She stammered before leaning in close. "...give your big sister a kiss~"

Sonata and Aria were more than happy to oblige, both of them pressing their lips against Adagio's and engaging in a three-way kiss, moaning and groaning as their tongues explored eachother's mouths, even as Sonata and Aria simultaneously fingered and fondled Sunset's pussy and breasts. Sunset in turn was almost brought to the brink of ecstasy as she felt both of her sisters exploring her love canal and groping her breasts at the same time, all the while she kept eating out the temptress above her, her moans growing louder and louder with each passing moment.

Adagio giggled as she and her two sisters continued to make out, their kisses hard and forceful while their foreheads were pressed together in a heated embrace and their bodies covered in a thin layer of sweat. Adagio then slid her left and right hands between her Sonata and Aria's legs respectively, her fingers teasing her sister's dripping pink folds and earning a low groan of ecstasy from both of them.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah~!" Aria started chanting, while Sonata merely shuddered in pleasure.

"A-Adagio~!" The blue-skinned woman moaned into the kiss as she felt her big sister's fingers start to penetrate her.

Underneath the eldest temptress, Sunset continued her oral assault on Adagio's womanhood, lapping up as much of her juices as possible as she started moaning in rhythm with the Siren sister's relentless fingers, each thrust and slide driving her deeper into the abyss of pleasure. "Oohhh-ooohhh, f-f-fuuuuck!" Sunset panted between licks, her hips gyrating as her inner walls contracted around Sonata and Aria's fingers, seeking every bit of sensation she could get before releasing a long, loud moan as a powerful climax shot through her body. Her mind was quickly lost to the sensations coursing through her body, trembling uncontrollably as her pleasure fluids flowed down her pussy lips and onto the Siren sister's fingers.