Menage a Trois Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

I looked at Sandy with my head cocked and a questioning expression on my face.

"That's what Rachel and I talked about on the phone this afternoon. We are going to take turns screwing your brains out tonight."

"Now stop talking and kiss me," she said. "Rachel will be here any minute."

So we kissed, passionately, and for a long time. "Any minute" turned out to be almost half an hour before Rachel arrived, and we necked like shameless teenagers expecting Rachel to walk in on us, just like kids expecting their parents to come in and catch them necking. By the time the phone rang when the doorman called to admit Rachel to the building, I had Sandy's blouse mostly unbuttoned and her front clasping bra released. I was just about to start nibbling at her tits.

Sandy leaned away from me and grabbed the phone on the table next to the couch.

"Yes," she answered, sounding a little fogged.

"Oh, Rachel. Right. Send her up. Tell her the door is open."

She hopped up from the sofa and disappeared down the hall for just long enough to unlock our front door. Then she was back straddling me with her pencil skirt pulled high on her hips and her tongue back in my mouth again. I started to wonder why she had run to open the door well before Rachel would arrive, but when she pulled my hand up and pressed it against one of her breasts, I forgot what I was wondering about and returned my full attention to kissing Sandy and mauling her tits.

I have no idea how long Rachel stood at the entrance to the room watching us. She was just suddenly there. "Tch, tch," she clucked. "Sandy, you started without me. And you promised you wouldn't start without me."

Sandy pulled back from me and looked over her shoulder at Rachel. "I know I promised Rach, but look at him. Isn't he just too beautiful to resist?" As she spoke she rolled off of me to one side so she was slouching on the couch, her tits mostly exposed, her skirt still pushed well up on her hips and her legs splayed in a most unladylike fashion. She used her hands to push her long blonde hair away from her face.

Rachel was standing at the entrance to our living room wearing a short skirt, her usual tall spiked heels, and a sweater that struggled to restrain her big tits. She laughed at Sandy and me and shook her head as she walked toward us, her heels clicking wickedly on the hard floor. She sat down on the couch on the other side of me from Sandy, her hip pushed warmly against mine so I was sandwiched between the two of them. Then she reached up and held my face toward her, a hand on each side. "Oh he's beautiful all right, but I thought we were going to talk first. At least that is what you said when you invited me over here."

"I know, I know," Sandy responded. "But . . . well, I just got so goddamned horny after you and Steve called me today. Jeez, after that first phone call, I have no idea what happened in that meeting. I don't think I could tell a debit from a credit."

"Whatever those are," I interrupted.

"And then you both told me that you did what I asked and didn't fuck, and . . . well, I just couldn't resist him," she continued, ignoring my interruption.

"You're right, he is cute. I've been working hard to resist him ever since you sent him off to work for me. But . . ." Rachel paused as she stared at me, still holding my head between her hands.

After staring at me for what felt like forever she finally continued. "Oh yes, he is just about perfect, but I think he would look ever so much better with some of my lip stick smeared across his face. I like my color better than yours." Then she leaned in and kissed me—not a cousinly peck on the lips, but a long passionate sloppy, wet, tongue-in-mouth, kiss. I responded and was thoroughly enjoying her kiss and beginning to fondle her glorious tits when I felt Sandy tapping me on the shoulder. Oh, oh, I thought as I pulled back and looked over my shoulder at Sandy.

"Steve darling, didn't you say you needed to pick up dinner at Il Violino about now. I think Rachel and I need to talk for a while. . . . Without you," she added just in case I was too slow to get the point.

"Oh yes, the lasagna," I said as I jumped up from the couch. "I'll go right now."

As I reached the far side of the room both women spoke up. First Sandy, saying, "No need to hurry Steve. Rachel and I really do need to talk."

Then Rachel, adding to Sandy's instructions, "And Steve, you might want to wipe some of that lipstick off your face. Two colors are likely to make people talk. Also it would be good to put your jacket on. Just to cover up that tent in your trousers."

Both women were grinning from ear to ear as I hurried out the door.

Since it was still going to be half an hour before the lasagna would be ready, I had time to kill. So I did what anyone would do in the circumstances. I went to a bar.

"You're back, for the second time in, what . . . three hours," said Lisa, looking at her watch as she set my Scotch on the bar before me.

"Well, my women problem continues to get more complicated."

"I can see that," she responded as she leaned across and used her bar towel to remove a few remnants of lipstick from my face. "Those colors clash," she said as she leaned back. "Need to talk, or do you want to draw some more?"

I laughed and said, "I think I better draw. It looks like you have other customers to tend to."

"Suit yourself," she said as she slapped the drawing pad and pencil on the bar.

I didn't really think much about what I was drawing as I sipped my Scotch and sketched on the pad. About fifteen minutes later, Lisa walked back down the bar to me and looked at what I had drawn.

"Oh my," she said. "I came down to see if you needed a refill, but maybe I'm the one who needs a drink. That's me you've drawn."

"Uhh, yes I guess it is." I hadn't really been thinking about it but I had drawn a picture of Lisa leaning over the bar smiling at me with her big tits threatening to fall out of her blouse. It was the way she had looked earlier in the day. "I wasn't really thinking about it," I told her. "I was just drawing."

"Hmmm," she said, her tone at best skeptical if not totally disbelieving. "Let me see it better." She spun the pad around so it was facing her and took a long look at it. I tossed back the last of my drink as she looked intently at the drawing.

"At least I have my clothes on," she said referring to my earlier sketches of Rachel. "But my boobs aren't that big."

"Artistic license. Artists always draw women with bigger tits than they actually have. It's an advantage we have over photographers."

I tore the page off the sketchpad and handed it to her along with a bill to cover the Scotch. "Gotta go pickup the lasagna," I said. "There are two ladies waiting for dinner."

"Based on the lipstick you were wearing when you came in here, I'd say they want more than lasagna for dinner."

I laughed and said over my shoulder as I walked away, "Probably. Pray for me."

It took me another 15 or 20 minutes to make a stop at a liquor store for some wine, pick up the lasagna I had ordered, and get back to the apartment. As I entered I could hear the girls in the living room down the hall. I also noticed a strong odor of marijuana. I hadn't smelled the sweet aroma of dope in years, not since Sandy had made partner at her firm. We used to smoke it all the time, but had given it up when she became a big deal.

But someone was smoking a joint now, and it smelled good. I walked quietly into the kitchen and set my purchases down. Now I could hear the girls more clearly. Really? It sounded like they were making love. There was Rachel's high-pitched whine, the same as I had heard earlier in the day when I was licking her pussy. And there was Sandy's low groaning just as I had heard the night before. What were these girls up to?

I knew of course, but I was having trouble believing my ears. They were going to talk when I left half an hour or so ago. Instead they had gotten stoned and were fucking. Wow! I hadn't expected that. Was I jealous? No, not at all. A little surprised maybe, but it had been that kind of day. Was I aroused? Oh yeah! I could feel my dick hardening in my jeans as I listened.

"You're a voyeur," I told myself in silence.

"Yeah, so? They're adulterers," I responded.

"And what were you a few hours ago in Rachel's bookstore?" I asked myself.

There was no point in continuing this conversation in my head. I knew what I wanted to do. It seemed perverted, but fuck it. I wanted it. If they were going to send me out for dinner and get stoned and fuck while I was gone, I could spy on them.

I kicked my shoes off and pulled a camera out of a drawer in the kitchen. Then I crept quietly as I could towards the living room. Rachel was silent now but not Sandy. She was groaning and crying like she was on the edge of an orgasm. When I looked around the corner of the wall I saw clothes strewn around the room. Both girls were naked. Sandy was slouched on the couch facing me, her eyes closed, and her face grimacing in pleasure. Her legs were spread as wide as she could get them, and she was massaging a tit with one hand while the other hand was entwined in Rachel's hair pressing her face against Sandy's sex. Rachel was on her hands and knees between Sandy's legs, shaking her head as she slurped at Sandy's pussy. Her naked ass was pointing straight at me and I could see her swollen glistening pussy lips.

"Oh fuck, Rach! Fuck that's so good! My god it's been so long since you ate me," Sandy groaned as Rachel licked her clit. "Yes, yes ,yes! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" Then she screamed, her face twisted in the joy of her orgasm, her head back and pointing at the ceiling.

But Rachel didn't stop. She kept her face buried in sandy's sex and just kept eating her. "Oh God no Rachel! No more! Oh shit! Let me breathe!" Sandy blubbered.

Rachel just kept eating her and mauling her tits. It wasn't long before Sandy's protests were silenced drowned out by her moaning. God that girl does love sex, I thought.

I snapped picture after picture of them as Rachel ate her and eventually pushed her over the edge again. The camera had a zoom lens, so I took close ups, and wider angle pictures that included Rachel's broad ass and her head pressed into Sandy's crotch. The camera was clicking but neither of them noticed. It was such a nasty thing to do, and I loved it. But what was I going to do with the images I was capturing? I didn't have a clue and I didn't care right now. I just knew it felt like the most erotic thing I had ever done. My dick was hard as stone.

As Sandy lay back in the after glow of her second orgasm, I backed away down the hall, not wanting them to catch me. I stood in the hall listening to them talk.

"I got you good that time, didn't I, Sandy girl?"

A long sigh from Sandy. "Fuck yes. No one can eat my pussy like you."

"Not even Steve?"

Sandy giggled. "Oh I don't know. He's really good too. Maybe we should have a contest. Steve can eat me and then you can. Then I'll rate each of you. You know on a scale of one to ten."

"That's nasty," Rachel said. "I like it. But then we have to reverse the contest and you and then Steve each eat me."

"I think we just did that," Sandy said with a stoned giggle.

"How?"

"Rachel, I ate you about half an hour ago, and Steve ate you this morning after you two called me."

"Oh. But I wasn't scoring. Besides, how do you score sex?"

"Good point," Sandy said. "All I know is that when it is good, I want more, and I always want more from you and from Steve."

"Which do you like better with Steve? When he eats you or when he fucks you?"

"Yes," Sandy responded with a giggle and deliberate ambiguity.

"Which?"

"Well, I love it when he eats me, and I just go over the moon sometimes when we fuck."

"Are you still going to let me fuck him?"

"Absolutely. As soon as he gets back with the lasagna."

"Yum!"

"But I want to watch," Sandy said.

"Are you going to masturbate while you watch?" Rachel asked. "I'll bet you are. That's so nasty."

"Maybe."

"You're masturbating now, aren't you?"

I heard Sandy take a deep breath followed by a very soft, "Maybe. I wish he would get back. I want to watch him fuck you."

That's when I decided it was definitely time for my return. I backed silently into the kitchen, tucked the camera back in the drawer, picked up my shoes, the wine and the lasagna, and tiptoed out of the house. In the hall, I put my shoes on and then came back in making a lot of noise as I came in. I quickly found myself with a pair of naked women hanging from my neck. I was planning on chastising them for starting without me, but before I could focus enough to say anything they were stripping my clothes off.

Sandy dropped to her knees and inhaled my semi-erect cock, which quickly became fully erect. As soon as she was satisfied she pulled back and said. "Okay Rachel. He's ready for you."

"What?" I asked.

"She means you're ready to fuck me," Rachel replied.

I reached down and pulled Sandy's head up so she was looking directly at me. "Are you sure about this?" I asked her. I was feeling more than ready to fuck Rachel. I had been lusting after her for days, but I wanted to make sure Sandy was really okay with this idea.

Sandy stood up and put her arms around me. Her breasts were squashed against my chest and my rigid cock was smashed against her belly. "Steve," she said. "I'm absolutely sure about this. You and Rachel are the most important people in my life, and I have been ignoring both of you because of my job. I can't quit my job. I just can't, but the thing I can do is share the two of you with each other. Now let's go to the bedroom. I've been thinking about this all afternoon, and I want to watch you and Rachel fuck."

Now we were in the bedroom. Rachel and I were on the bed. I was lying naked on my back, my cock standing tall and proud. Rachel was on her knees with a leg on either side of me, facing me. She was leaning forward rubbing the end of my stiff cock against her tits. Sandy was slumped in a padded armchair a few feet to one side of us with one leg draped over the arm of the chair and the other splayed the other direction. She was watching us through dreamy looking eyes and was slowly stroking her sex with one hand and idly pulling on a tit with the other.

After a minute or two of rubbing her tits with the end of my prick, Rachel moved forward so my prick was lined up with the entrance to her cunt. She sank down on me and groaned as my cock penetrated her. "Oh fuck yes. Sandy, you're so right. His cock is perfect."

I flexed my hips to drive myself a bit further in, eliciting another groan from Rachel. She adjusted her knees so she could sink even farther onto my cock. "Oh fuck he's big. He's going to come out my throat if he's much longer."

I responded by flexing my cock, once, twice, three times. I wasn't pumping in and out, just flexing my prick so she could feel the motion on the walls of her cunt while I remained fully engorged in her.

"Oh Stevie!" she said. "Where did you learn that?"

"Sandy," I replied, flexing my prick again for her. "She taught me just about everything I know."

"Sandy, you're a dirty girl," Rachel said looking over at Sandy, who was still slowly masturbating as she watched us. "What else did you teach him?"

Sandy smiled and said softly, "You'll find out."

That was when I twisted my hips a bit causing my cock to rotate in Rachel's cunt.

"Fuck!" she said in response. I kept that up for a bit as I reached up with my hands and begin to fondle those glorious big tits of Rachel's. As I kneaded her tits and rubbed the ends of her nipples with my thumbs, she began to use her legs to rise and fall on my prick. Each time she came down I flexed upward with my hips driving my cock home.

It wasn't long until Rachel was bouncing wildly on me, my cock driving itself in on each thrust. I had my hands on her hips pulling her down each time. Her big tits were swinging wildly, and her long springy red hair was flying about her head.

"Oh fuck! Oh yeah that's so good Stevie. Oh that's it! Yes, yes, yes! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck! Are you close Stevie? I want you to squirt that nasty cum of yours in me and fill me up with it. Oh, oh, oh! Fuck! So fucking good!"

I wasn't even close to climaxing, having already cum twice in the last 24 hours. But I wanted her to cum so I could fuck her from behind. As she continued to pound me wildly, I began twisting my cock inside her again and that set her off. She came with a roar that could probably be heard five floors below us on the street. I thought her cunt muscles were going to crush my prick.

Rachel collapsed forward on me, her big tits smashed against my chest and residual spasms in her cunt continuing to squeeze my cock.

I looked over at Sandy. She was still sitting lewdly spread in the chair with one hand slowly masturbating her sex. She had this kind of "cat that ate the canary," self-satisfied smile on her face.

Rachel moaned and looked over at Sandy. "Oh my god girl. Where did you get him? He's fantastic."

"You know where I got him," Sandy responded. "At a drunken fraternity party."

Meanwhile I flexed my still hard prick again and then used my hips to begin fucking Rachel again—just a little, but enough to make her understand that I wasn't done.

"Oh god, Stevie! No! You've destroyed me. I need a break."

I just kept fucking her, a little harder with each thrust.

Sandy laughed softly. "Rachel, he's barely gotten started."

I continued to fuck her and it wasn't long before her chant of "no, no, no, not yet, stop Stevie, not yet Stevie," turned to "oh yes, oh fuck, don't stop, don't stop, oh yeah fuck me Stevie, fuck me." She sat up and began to rise and fall in counterpoint to me. Neither of us was in a hurry. We were just fucking to enjoy it.

That was when Sandy spoke up. "Steven, you're loafing. You need to fuck her from behind. Really Rachel. You haven't seen anything yet."

We repositioned ourselves so Rachel was on her knees, her face on the bed and her sexy round butt obscenely in the air. I was on my knees behind her. My cock was like a rigid rod. I crept in close behind her holding her nice round hips in my hands. At first my prick slipped below the entrance to her cunt. I let it slide between her pussy lips and brush her clit. She moaned each time I did it. After a few of those moves, I heard Sandy speak up again.

"Rachel, reach back and put his cock in your cunt. Do it now!" Sandy always did like being in charge.

I looked over at Sandy. She had gotten more aggressive with her masturbating. She had both legs pulled back and three fingers aggressively pounding her cunt. I could barely see her face for her long blonde hair that was swinging around as she finger-fucked herself.

I quickly looked back at Rachel as I felt her line my prick up with the opening to her cunt and then push back at me. I responded by pushing forward with my hips. She was still tight from her climax of a few minutes before, and I had trouble gaining entry. Then I felt the head of my prick pop in, and I followed that up by slamming my cock as far in as it could go. She was still tight, and I knew I would go further in a few moments. Rachel responded to my entry with a scream of ecstasy.

I began rhythmically fucking her hard, but not as fast as I would later. I pulled my prick slowly back on each stroke until only the head remained inside her. Then I rammed it home as forcefully as I could. It went in further with each thrust as her cunt muscles relaxed. Rachel cried out as my prick reached its limit on each thrust.

I looked over at Sandy again. She had picked up her own masturbation pace and was using the hand not in her pussy to push her hair away so she could watch me fucking Rachel. "Faster Steve! Fuck her faster and harder! Make her cum! I want to see her cum when I do!" she said.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers