Menage a Trois Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

I was silent, listening to the women and the slap of my hips against Rachel's ass on each thrust.

Sandy was groaning quietly and continuing to talk lewdly to me as she teetered on the edge of her climax. Rachel was crying out on every thrust. I could feel my climax beginning to build.

"Rachel," I said. "I'm gonna cum soon. Rub your clit and make yourself cum with me."

"Oh, oh, oh yeah, Stevie," she said between screams as I continued to pound her. Now she was talking through her clenched teeth. "Fuck me Stevie! Fuck me! I wanna feel that hot cream of yours fill up my cunt!" She was rubbing her clit now.

And then all three of us climaxed.—the girls with a scream, and me with a groan. I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into Rachel's cunt. I couldn't believe I had that much in me after the last 24 hours.

Fifteen minutes later we were all three sitting around our kitchen table, still naked, eating lasagna and drinking red wine. The girls had had enough dope so that they were pretty focused on the food, and I wasn't quite sure what to say after what we had done so far today.

Eventually Sandy spoke up. "I didn't tell you guys yet, but I have to go to London tomorrow. I'll be gone for a week."

I never understood how London's trading floors could play such a big role in the Apocalypse on Wall Street, but they seemed to. Her trips to London had become a regular thing in our lives.

"The client wants me there when they meet with the British regulators, so you two will just have to carry on without me," she continued.

"I'm sure we'll manage,"" Rachel responded with a lewd smile. "I have a feeling there is a lot more you taught Stevie that I haven't experienced yet."

Sandy smiled. "Could be. You'll have to find out for yourself. But don't wear him out. I'm going to want some of him when I get back."

I felt like a piece of meat that Rachel and Sandy had decided to share . . . and I guess I was. Lots worse things could happen I decided.

We opened another bottle of wine and consumed it along with another joint Rachel had in her purse. I'd like to say we spent the rest of the night fucking our brains out, but we actually just crashed on the king-size bed Sandy and I have, all three of us naked and sleeping soundly.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers