Mending Shoulders (Broken Shoulders Pt. 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I needed that escapism right then. Just a few hours of not having to worry about my son's well being. And after a few hours, I began to feel the tiredness creep in. I asked Ben if he wanted to stay up, but he just said no and trudged up to the bedroom as if he had the whole weight of the world on his shoulders. And of course, for him -- he literally did have a weight on his shoulders -- physically and metaphorically.

I didn't sleep well that night, and I don't think Ben did either. One of us was restless and it disturbed the other. I know I kept turning over and occasionally our bodies would touch. Then you get that whole weird 'pulling away' thing where you pull away from them, then you realise who it is, and then you feel stupid. Or maybe that's just me.

Monday morning broke bright and early for me, the sun was peaking in through a gap in the curtains and it was a watershed moment -- in more ways than one. I felt Ben shuffling next to me and I turned over to wish him a good morning. When I saw his face, my heart broke -- he'd been crying. I was about to say something when Ben just blurted it out.

"Why would she be so mean, Mum? I hadn't done anything bad to her had I? I mean -- I know I said I didn't remember her. Is that why she is so pissed at me? And why did she send me that picture? And why ask me to meet her -- if she had a boyfriend?"

There were so many questions, and I had no answers. He had so much pain and hurt in him and no way to alleviate it.

"You know what?" said Ben once more, sounding a bit more resolute. "Last week, when you told me that we were wiping the slate clean and there would be no more ... nothing else happening between us. Yeah, initially I was gutted. But then on Tuesday we saw Amber and I realised that maybe that happened for a reason. I was beginning to feel good about things once more. I'd get my cast off, Amber seemed to like me, and you and I were back to normal."

That last part gut wrenched me. I mean it just stripped my soul bare, and it fucking hurt I can tell you. 'Normal'? As if what we had done was abnormal? Well, yeah -- OK I guess it was. But the way he sounded made me think he almost regretted it and right then and there, I felt a failure. I felt a let down. If Ben did regret it, then I'd scarred him for life.

I hadn't felt as awful as I felt in that moment. My son seemingly regretted our sexual contact. A hurricane began to twist in my mind -- had I actually 'forced' him? I don't mean in the physical way, but had I asked him if he wanted me to blow him? Had I asked him if he wanted to shower naked with me, or watch me fuck myself with a dildo? It was all the same doubts and uncertainties that I had already gone through in my mind previously. And still I had no answers.

Ben coughed. "And then it all came crashing down." He half sobbed. "Why is this happening to me, mum?" he asked, turning to look at me directly. I could see the pain and torment in his eyes. They cried out in suffering and misery.

But I was suffering too, now. Acutely aware that if Ben did regret our sexual activities -- then I was culpable, and would have to carry that scar with me for the rest of my life. But I had to know for sure.

"Ben, Ben ... listen to me." I began, keeping my voice as soft and gentle as I could. "First of all, this is not your fault. Any of it. That stupid car should not have pulled out on you ... and we ... I should have asked more questions at the hospital. I should have found out about the machines, and we could at least have tried them." I continued, trying to sound as remorseful as I could.

Ben was about to speak, but I shushed him with a finger on his lips. "As for what happened between us -- as I've said before, at the time I thought it was the right thing to do. Now I see that maybe it wasn't and that is my fault, and I regret that." I added, my mind already formulating what I was going to say next.

"I ... I don't regret it, Mum." said Ben, as if completely reading my mind. "I don't regret any of it. Especially now." He said, his face cast down. He was of course referring to what had happened with Amber.

Before I even had a chance to take that in and process it Ben piped up once more. "What we did was incredible Mum, I've never come so hard than that first time you blew me. I used to lie there, when you were downstairs and I used to hope and imagine you coming into the bedroom and grabbing my cock and sucking me dry." He laughed.

"And ... and as for when you used that dildo on yourself ... holy fuck, I had never seen anything so horny since ... never. You are so drop dead fucking gorgeous mum, and you don't even know it."

The compliments were coming thick and fast now, and a part of me was loving it even as I tried to take them in and process them. In the corner of my eye, I saw my son's cock twitch and I knew it was getting hard. Suddenly, I knew exactly what I had to do to help my son get over this. And there would be no holding back.

It was as if a dam had burst in my mind and my soul. My son was hurting and there was only one thing in my mind that I felt would alleviate it. I wasn't just breaking the clean slate -- I was smashing it to smithereens. All my convictions and resolve of previous days vanished as I told myself it was right now that mattered. I wanted him to feel good, I wanted him to get past all of this, and of course -- I knew exactly how to do that.

Was I turned on -- you bet your fucking life I was and I knew this time we were going the whole way. I slipped my hand under the bedsheet and grabbed his cock eagerly. It wasn't yet at full rigidity, so I gave it a few rubs and pretty soon he was at full mast.

Ben looked at me, a sort of wonder in his eyes, all hint of the darkness and depression gone -- replaced instead by a look of pure unadulterated passion and lust.

"Mum are you ... are we going ..." he mumbled, but I let him go no further.

"Yes." I declared as resoundingly as I could. "Yes, son -- we're gonna fuck. I'm going to ride that cock of yours all day and my mommy cunt is going to suck your balls drier than the Sahara desert." I whispered as sexily as I could.

I don't know if that was what he was going to ask, but I had already made my decision. My son was hurting enough, physically and mentally. His balls were probably blue from not having come in days.

In addition, when Amber sent him that picture, Ben must have thought he was going to be coming on her tits that night. To have that expectation, and then have it taken away so cruelly was difficult to handle.

I smiled at my son, laying there with a look of pleasure all over his face. "And Mommy promises to let you come on her Mommy tits. How would you like that?" I asked, knowing full well what the answer would be.

I was deliberately using those words and that terminology, and it worked -- Ben's cock twitched wildly and seemed to get even harder. He groaned loudly.

"Oh fucking hell mum, I ... I can't believe we're doing this. And ... just so we're clear ... I really, really want you to ride my cock, mum." He offered.

I understood why he'd said it and I appreciated that from him. I smiled back at him, as my hand gently rubbed up and down on his shaft. I tossed the bedsheets back and gazed in wonder at his huge cock, hardly able to believe I would soon have it stuffed in my welcoming mommy cunt.

I realised then that everything I was saying was being prefixed by the word 'mommy' and I wondered where that had come from. Ha. Who am kidding -- you guys know right. How many of you googled 'Dee Williams' when I mentioned her earlier?

It seemed my use of the word 'mommy' was turning Ben on all the more and that turned me on even higher. My cunt was gushing, and my clit was throbbing and begging for even the briefest of touches. I leant over, still stroking my son's cock and dropped my mouth onto his. There was no hesitation this time, not from either of us. We launched into a long soft lingering open mouthed kiss, as our lips met, and our tongues entangled. My tongue darted in and out of his mouth, just like his cock would be doing to my cunt very soon.

I broke away. "Oh fucking hell son, I've wanted your cock for so long -- and we fucking waited till the last day before we fucked. But I'm going to make up for that." I said.

I lowered my mouth toward his cock and was about to take my son's cock in and suck it when Ben stopped me.

"Wait, I ... I have an idea you might like." He stumbled, a wicked sensuous smile across his lips.

Ben shuffled further down the bed, until his feet were hanging over the edge. For a brief moment, I thought he was going to ask me to suck his toes and I would have done, gladly. I would have done anything he asked in that moment, such was my total and utter devotion to my son.

"Turn and face the door, then place your knees either side of my stomach." he ordered, sounding quite commanding and almost demanding. A shiver ran through me at the thought that my son could be so strong and masterful. I didn't know the half of it, as I was to later learn.

I did as he had commanded, and then I began to understand is idea. I slowly 'backed up' until my knees were by his armpits and my legs were over the cast -- effectively pinning him down, had he the ability to move his arms.

I lowered my greasy wet cunt down slowly until I felt his mouth engage. "Is that what you wanted son." I teased. "Did you want to lick your mommy's dirty fucking cunt. It's all for you, son." I teased further.

Ben immediately started munching, and even despite his lack of mobility in his neck - he was soon doing a fucking amazing job. I felt his tongue as it managed to prise my cunt lips open and immediately, he located my wet hole.

"Fucking hell, son, that's so good." I yelled, before adding for posterity "You lick mommy's cunt so good."

I felt his cock twitch and I knew it was time for me to suck him. But today was going to be different. Today, I was not going to let him come -- not until he was fucking buried in my desperate mommy cunt. But I also knew that when he came, he came with little warning, and I had to be mindful of that.

I felt his balls, as I took his cock head into my mouth. His balls were heavy, and I remember creaming at the thought of all that come, and wondering where it was going to go. Who am I kidding, it was going to go on my tits right? A part of me was disappointed of course, I had wanted to feel my son's cum as it sprayed in my cunt. I wanted to feel the hot seed as it hit my cunt walls, wanted to feel each squeeze and spurt of his cock as he emptied his baby batter into me. But I had promised him my tits, and that's how it would be -- or so I thought.

His tongue was feeling divine on my cunt and he was even managing to give my poor hard done by clit a bit of a licking. I felt my cunt muscles squeeze and I felt another gush from my cunt.

"Fucking hell, mum." yelled Ben in amazement. "You're drowning me." he laughed.

I stopped sucking and turned to look at him, my only regret was that in this position I couldn't see my son's lovely face as I sucked him. "You be a good little son." I said coyly.

"You lick up all of mommy's cunt juices and drink it down, like the good son that you are. It will make you big and strong." I laughed.

My words must have hit a nerve because Ben's cock shuddered and I really thought he was going to come.

"Not yet." I said, probably sounding quite hysterical. I took my thumb and placed it on the tube by his balls that took the come to the tip -- and I applied a little pressure. It was a technique I had learnt a while ago and while it doesn't always work, it can sometimes help a guy avoid coming, if he puts his own mind to it as well.

Ben clearly did, and just let a low "Oooofff" as he relaxed a bit. It had been a close call and I wasn't going to risk it again. Ben had done such a marvellous job on my cunt that I felt my hole was now gaping with anticipation. If my cunt had a voice, it would be screaming 'fuck me, son' but then ... if it had a voice, that's all my cunt would ever say.

I lifted my hips and then slowly rotated so that I was now facing Ben. I wasn't going to miss the look on his face when he slid his monstrous cock into me, and I also wanted him to see the sheer lust and ecstasy that I knew would be on my face when I rode him.

"I ... I still can't believe we're actually going to do this mum." said Ben, sounding a little hesitant.

"Still time to pull out, son." I said, then immediately laughed at my choice of words. Ben smiled lustily in response.

"Fuck no mum, pulling out is the last thing I want to do. In all senses of the word" he added.

I looked at him, his face awash with excitement and anticipation. "You ... you want to come inside mommy's cunt?" I asked, seeking a definite clarification. Deep down I could hardly believe it, finally my deepest darkest most disgusting and wicked desire was finally going to be appeased. I was going to let my son come in my cunt. Did I say 'let'? I meant I would fucking beg and plead for him to empty his balls into his mother.

His cock was shuddering wildly now, and I had a genuine concern that he wasn't going to last long. Even as I was speaking to him, I was fingering myself and rubbing my clit as I did so. My orgasm was building, and I knew once he entered me it would hit me like a runaway train, yeah, the one with the hammer wielding gorilla.

I gazed into those lovely lust filled eyes and I said softly "Oh Fuck son. Mommy can't wait any longer. Can mommy put your lovely big cock into her mommy-cunt? And can mommy ride your cock until you pump mommy's cunt full of seed?"

As I said that, I saw his eyes glaze slightly so I took his cock in one hand, straightened my knees to lift my hips up high enough then, with my other hand parted my now absolutely drenched cunt lips. Using my fingers to locate my cunt hole, I guided his cock to the entrance. Then I slid down little and felt it pop in. It slid in so easily and quickly that it took my breath.

I looked down at my son, and he was grinning like a Cheshire cat -- a hungry desire in his eyes.

I kept my son's cock head at the entrance to my cunt for a while, with just the head inside of me as I got used to his size. The girth was astounding, and it felt totally unlike the fist I had used on myself. My cunt lips were getting stretched beautifully, and by my own son's huge cock.

Fireworks immediately began to fire in my head, and another orgasm washed over me. Another? I hear you ask. Oh yes, this mommy had been having several, multiple ones and I guess that's one of the few pleasure that a guy will never quite understand. I mean, it's sort of like when you guys come and you manage a really strong spurt, and then your balls contract and you manage another one ... and then another one. Well imagine feeling like that - constantly for the duration of the fuck. That's how my orgasms feel to me.

Ben let out a low lusty moan. "oh fuck mum, that feels so good. Better than I ever imagined." He admitted, perhaps not quite realising the significance of his outburst. I knew it, he had wanted to fuck me all along. And he had fantasised about me and imagined us fucking. This really rocked my boat. I felt the strong passionate lashings of emotions swirl my mind, felt it spin with desire and wild ecstasy. My cunt gushed some more, and his cock slid further into me.

I kept my knees locked, I wanted to control the descent of my cunt onto my son's big cock. I also knew that any big movements might send him over the edge, and I wasn't ready for him to dump his cum in me just yet.

"Do you like that son." I teased. "Do you like the feel of mummy's cunt lips gripping your big cock so tightly. Can you feel mommy's cunt quivering and tremoring? That's your cock doing that to me son."

I smiled, finally adding "Does the sight of mommy lowering and impaling herself on her son's big cock turn you on son?" as I slid another couple of inches down his pole. Ben's eyes went wide with concentration I guess, and I knew what he was fighting off.

"Fuck mum, I'm close. Not quite there but not far off." he intoned between big gasps of breath.

I reached down to the base of his cock then worked my fingers upward, trying to measure how much of my son's delicious cock I still had available to devour. And make no mistake my cunt was devouring it. I was wrong in what I said earlier, if my cunt had a voice, it would also be saying 'more... more' because that is what it was screaming at me right then.

I had about 7 of Ben's incredible 10 inches inside me, and it filled my cunt tunnel completely. On my cunt walls, I could feel his cock pulse and convulse -- sending absolute bolts of electrical pleasure straight to my brain. My mind responded by reminding me that I still had 3 inches to take up my slutty cunt.

It was, I think the first time I had referred to myself as a slut. But it fired me up, yes -- I was a fucking mommy slut, and I was absolutely loving every second. In hindsight, perhaps that was where my first predilection for name calling started. But more of that later.

My mind screamed at me, begging me to take the remaining 3 inches of cock up my mommy cunt. And you know what, that's exactly what I did.

I stared down into my son's eyes, his grin fixed his eyes fixated as he watched my tits bounce. "You like mommy's tits don't you son." I teased. "What a pity you can't touch them or lick them." I continued.

Ben groaned and I felt his whole body shake slightly. Fuck, I wasn't ready, and I screamed it out.

But I knew Ben couldn't contain himself much longer and he actually managed to hitch his hips up just as I plunged myself on the last 3 remaining inches of my son's cock. It blew my fucking mind, and it's not easily blown believe me.

I began riding that cock, my own son's cock for all I was worth. Underneath me I felt my son tremble and shake as I guess he was trying to delay his coming as long as he could. I wasn't just sliding up and down on that cock now, I was physically allowing gravity to do the work by simply dropping on his cock.

With incredible delight, on one particular thrust I felt him hammer my cervix -- and I do mean hammer. It felt so, so different and so incredibly more pleasurable than it had been with the fist -- and that was saying something. My cunt had never, ever ... ever felt so fucking packed and full. It was so crammed, I even wondered if there was enough space for the cum to spurt out -- that's how stuffed my cunt felt.

Each down thrust I was now doing was being met by Ben's hips as he thrust upwards to meet me. Our bodies, or to be precise -- his cock and my cunt collided beautifully and brutally. His pubic bone was mashing my clit, and it too was shouting 'more more'.

My hands were mashing my tits, pulling and tearing at my nipples as if I was going to rip them off. Our thrusting was now so vigorous that we were practically bouncing off the bed, both of us muttering incomprehensible howls, moans and groans. Lots of 'Yesssss' coming from me, lots of 'fuckkkkkk' coming from Ben.

Our breathing was laboured now, both of us gasping for breath between outburst and shouts of encouragement.

My head jerked back after one outburst when I shouted, "Oh, fuck me son. Fuck your slut of a mother with your gorgeous cock. Yesssss." and I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt it approach. My orgasm.

Amazingly until now, Ben and I had managed to keep our thrusting in sync, until my last outburst. Our rhythm changed slightly, and maybe from tiredness -- Ben stopped thrusting upward. When I heard him shout out "Oh fuck Mommy, I'm going to cum in your slutty fucking cunt. Fuck ... fuck ..." I knew he was about to spurt.

I plunged myself down on his cock so hard, I was surprised he didn't cry out in pain. He let out a loud "OOOFFFF" as I guess his breath got knocked out of him. My own breath had gone a long time ago, and I was struggling so hard that I feared I'd hyperventilate.