Mending with a Young Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, they were quite alone.

Her hands shook as she removed some antiseptic wipes, from their sealed wrappers, and began to clean the wound and the area around it, dabbing and wiping slowly. One hand lightly touched his leg to keep him from pulling away as the antiseptic stung him. She worked methodically. She first cleaned the area of the wound and then attended to the task of steri-striping the cut until it was closed and cleaned, for one last time.

"Almost done, you'll be relieved to know, Alfie."

Joan felt his eyes upon her and she then met his startled gaze.

"Oh no, not now, please!" he gasped in dismay.

Alfie had moved and pulled his leg away after she had put on the steri-strips and fixed the dressing with the first stretch of tape, then another...and another. It broke the spell of what she had been doing and recklessly thinking of.

She now saw his face redden in acute embarrassment and then heard his laugh of dismay at what was happening.

The crotch of his shorts was slowly taking on the shape of a tent.

"Joan, I'm...I'm so sorry," he stammered. Alfie then grinned in amazement that it should happen under these circumstances. "I'm so sorry! Jeez! How embarrassing! I'm so sorry!"

He made to stand up, pushing off the bar stool as Joan met his disconcerted look upon her. She saw that engaging smile of disbelief at what was happening and that he had no immediate control over.

And she knew, instantly, what had to be done and what she wanted from him. This good-looking, precociously unashamed young man had revealed the effect that she had upon him and she realised that she too needed some attention, after such a long time of emptiness in her life.

"Don't be embarrassed, don't be, Alfie," Joan heard herself say in a soft and reassuring voice as he was made to sit down once more.

"But I am!" he laughed out and stared at her, all the while, as she knelt on the floor before him, his shorts misshapen and iPhone close as he snapped away, brushed her hair from her face, his fingertip touches arousing shivers of aberrant longing for him.

It had been such a long time since Alan had died and there had been no one to fill the void, let alone to have a shag with. She hadn't gone looking for it like Alfie was now doing and seducing her in the process.

"How long have you felt this way about me?"

"I've wondered and thought about you, that's for sure, but what's happening now is off the wall!"

"It's okay, Alfie, it is," Joan felt compelled to say in a soothing voice, her thoughts suddenly possessed by the sight of him and what she could now touch.

She soon pressed one hand to him, the fingers of her other hand now reaching for and feeling his strength. She sighed and accepted what she knew had to be done to seduce his agreement to her wishes for them. She drew closer still, knelt between his knees, and now slid her hands slowly over his legs until they both stopped under his shorts and touched Alfie's hips. She held his knowing look upon her.

"Joan...Joan, I...I didn't think it could happen."

"But it has," she said pouting a smile. "I'm flattered that you should even feel this way about me."

"This is going to be wild," he replied in astonishment, realizing where this would now lead. He was being pulled after all, even if he had started it!

She heard him gasp in response to every touch that she now offered. Alfie held her arms, lightly, and smoothed his rough hands over her skin, to encourage every caress upon him. She shivered as his fingers caressed her throat and held her dangling necklaces that were settled in her cleavage. He brushed fingers over the swell of her breasts as she knelt before him, brazenly posed for a picture on that darned iPhone, but it would help him to remember what they had succumbed to.

"The pictures are just for me," he told her, his tone deep and full of wonder as he gazed from the screen and then at her.

"It'll be okay, Alfie. It really will be okay." Joan whispered against his lips and she felt his quickening breaths as she now made her intentions clear. "I know just how it can go, sometimes."

"I'm sure you do and this is just crazy!" Alfie laughed and looked up, in disbelief, at the ceiling and then at her once more.

"But you'll let it happen, Alfie, won't you?"

"Yeah, I'll let it happen because I want that from you."

She stared into his eyes before she kissed him deeply, and conceded uninhibitedly to the rush of overt longing, that now possessed her and that she had aroused in him. Her hands gripped his prick and slowly massaged it under his shorts, any qualms that remained now put from her mind.

"It's going to be okay, Alfie, you and I getting together. I do need this from you...I dare to admit that to you, even now and so very soon. It will be okay and we'll keep it a close secret of ours. I'll promise that if you will."

"It's all about you and me, and no one else."

"That's right, that's right, so don't break your promise to me. Just keep your word!"

She gasped in her response to his ardent kisses, Alfie's wish to now take control of what was to happen clear. She pushed to meet the touch of his hands on her breasts, the brazenness of her actions, and his unrestrained responses, coming as no surprise to her.

"We finish what we were doing out there and put the tools away and...what?" Alfie was laughing and she realized her mistake in her choice of words. "Come on, Alfie, you know what I mean!"

She moved away, ceased in her touches upon him, and left the room, but not before he had given her his answer.

"You're able to wait before we get it off, Joan, are you?"

She gave him no answer, only sighed.

Could she really risk everything just for moments of release with this young man, coarse and only too direct in what he thought and said to her?

It seemed that she could.

4

She couldn't keep his hands off her as the kitchen door was closed and locked behind them. She turned in response to his touch on her bare arm and saw that Alfie had already stripped off his T-shirt with a tropical island motif printed on it. The young guy was so strong in his arms and chest, his top clinging to his body like a second skin. He was well made and she'd felt that he was blessed in the only way that mattered to her now. A well-hung young man would claim her body and, now, she was coaxed to undress right there in the kitchen.

"Joan, you can show me your naked body, now," he said in calm confidence, "we're private here."

"If you'll let me do that," she gasped as he tore loose the fastening of her dungarees and pushed them down over her hips, his touches sending little shock waves through her body, made all the sharper as one hand pressed against her slit, slipped under the hem of her panties and he fingered her in quick, questing strokes, reamed her pussy's walls as he kissed her tummy. "Slow down!"

"I'm not sure that I can now that I'm seeing and tasting you."

She found him bold, even courageous, in the certainty of what he was doing with her, and she could not help but be impressed. The young man, who had worked to help her, had another and more exciting side to his nature. What she had done to make him behave in the way that Alfie did might yet be discovered and spoken of.

She obeyed his request but urged on by his touches and kiss to her skin, to wherever his lips could be placed. It had been so long since she had been taken in this way.

"Tomorrow, if it's hot like today, I want to see you just in your blouse under the dungarees and you can let them titties sway."

"Alfie!" No words from her would silence him from speaking crudely, so she proceeded to remove her blouse and heard his whoop of delight on seeing her bra, stretched and filled so enticingly, her breasts paler than her arms and legs. He trailed kisses down her body and knelt to tug down her panties, his fingers soon finding her slicked heat. "Oh...oh, go on!"

He was desperate now to know of her and she felt the same for him, her friend's son a guy who lusted after her and took pictures as she stood naked before him. What more would he do in these depraved acts of foreplay? He said that he had a job, in construction, but how could he keep his mind on that if his phone was loaded with images of whoever succumbed to his wickedly wretched ways?

And yet she urged him on, tugged on his cargo shorts fastening with trembling hands as he kissed her shoulders, gripped her wrists until she could claim him. She had already accepted that she liked the way that he went about things with her. She didn't need fancy words and she didn't get them from him; just actions as Alfie now gazed at her naked and ripe female body, just as she loved to see him, his lean torso muscled and his arms strong. She trailed her fingers over his naked skin, his arms, his sides, and then over his belly before she grabbed his prick. It would be long enough and might yet grow longer inside her.

"Upstairs, you can take me upstairs!" she gasped as he made her turn and lean back against him, as his hands and fingers held and caressed her body, trailed longs strokes over her slicked heat, and parted her pussy's lips already wet and swollen from her arousal and from the thought that an end would soon be brought to the drought that was her sex life.

She'd make the most of a young guy bringing that to her and she now chose to pose for him as she stood at the top of the stairs and met his gaze, the strokes of his hands to her legs, up over her thighs, no distraction though it pleased her. Her hands cupped her breasts and she fondled her nipples, saw Alfie lift his iPhone and take what must have been a movie as she dipped and swayed, let go of her breasts, and had them jerk as she moved. She became bolder and opened her legs to reveal her pink folds that glistened t. slicked her fingers over her pussy's lips, parted her legs, and revealed her glistening pink folds.

"Slutty enough for you?" she asked, her behaviour quite out of character as she said it.

"You'll never be that to me." He closed the space between them and embraced her. "What now, are you ready for me?"

Joan looked down at what he would bring, his prick surprisingly long and thick, hard, as it stood out from his groin and a boyish mat of sandy brown hair. The rest of his young body was hairless, toned, and muscular. To her eyes, he looked wonderfully strong, and his behaviour was sure and determined.

"Yes, I'll be ready for you in a moment, you wonder."

It was her turn to crouch and she looked down into his eyes and Alfie smiled as if to suggest that he was used to women, or girls of his age, kneeling before him and had taken his penis in their hands.

She would do the same for him, brushing her breasts along its trembling length before she stroked it in slow and tender movements of her hands, her agile fingers pulling back his glans and exposing the glistening pink dome of the tip. Slowly drooling saliva over it, she leaned in and took it in her mouth, twisted to look up at him and he was at it again, taking a picture.

"Stop that at once or we're through with this! I'm not playing a porn game!"

"You just want to be fucked," he stated harshly, "do you?"

Yet Alfie did as she asked and grabbed her head, held it tight, and began to move in her mouth in a slow and steady rhythm, as his hands guided Joan's claims and kept her from easing away. She knew what would surely follow and Alfie shuddered and jerked violently as he came, spurting warm cum deep into her throat as she attempted to pull away. Dismayed by what she had been compelled to do, she swallowed what she could as the rest of his cum splattered onto her lips and face before she moved away and knelt on the floor before him.

"I had to let go, sorry," he smiled and bent down to kiss her upturned face and to taste what had been expelled from his now flaccid prick. She touched it and felt Alfie tremble as her grip on it tightened once more. "I'll be back to strength, don't worry."

She heard again the bravado in his tone as she stumbled away from him and into the brightness of her bedroom, the late afternoon sunshine beaming in. "I know you will, but I want you to love me now, on my bed and in my way!"

"Don't get angry with me but show me how it can go, 'your way'.'

Alfie grabbed her arm and she was made to turn. His hungering mouth crashed onto her lips and she became tormented by his kisses and caresses as he pushed her back onto the bed and pushed her legs out wide. He then began slowly, trailed kisses down over her calves and the soft flesh of her thighs, his fingers brushing over her slit as he did so before his pen mouth settled on her slit and his tongue darted in and flickered, slicked kisses over her womanhood and plagued her.

"Alfie, you beast!"

She was riding the wave of pleasure that he brought to her, writhed beneath him and was overwhelmed by waves of erotic sensations, the knot of longing for this lustful young man impossible to bear. He tormented her until his mouth settled on her breasts. There, his tongue began to deliciously tantalize her nipples one at a time, circling them, flicking back and forth across those hard nubs, tugging on them, or simply slicking his tongue over them in possessive ways.

"I love to see you naked...love the taste of you," he kissed as the fingers of one hand now slipped over her pussy's lips and stroked, moved deeper, and found the little nub of her clit before he slowly pressed down and eased away from it.

"Go on, I'm not going to stop you!" she encouraged, a low moan escaping over her parted lips as she slumped back on the bed, her body trembling and feeling helpless under his attention upon her. She caressed his shoulders and back, lost herself in the sensual delights that he brought to her. It had been so long since she had felt this way, if ever. Passion vied with correctness, how she, as an older woman, should behave.

He moved into position and paused only briefly to pursue a kiss before, as he supported himself on one arm he took his penis in the other and tapped its domed tip at her opening, rubbed and probed her pussy's lips before he entered her body in one long thrust.

"Jeez! That feels so good...so warm and tight...so wet!"

"You're there and so deep in me!" she screeched, her body shuddering as it accepted this invasion and as Alfie began to hit the right spot, slid his arms under her back, and supported himself on his elbows. "Go on!" she urged on a halting breath, unable to fully comprehend that their afternoon had led to this, It felt reckless but would distract her from what her life had become, as she lived alone. "Alfie, go on, please!"

"Nothing's going to stop me now, so don't worry," he grinned and leaned in to kiss her again before he began taking long, slow, easy thrusts.

He then became purposeful as she responded, moved against him, raised her hips in sinuous movements, and met his taking of her. She had been distracted for what seemed like hours until there was something to see for the efforts they had put in. The work did not stop Alfie from offering questing caresses, a moment for them to pause and, in the shelter of the hedge from prying eyes, for him to slip a hand under her dungarees and to cup her breasts, her hand keeping it to her as they shared in what would have been an improbable kiss, but was now seen as a declaration of intent and lust for each other.

Now, in the late afternoon, they lay together on her bed, Alfie in the heated embrace of her arms and legs and they fucked. The world beyond the window seemed a very far-off place and no traffic passed along the lane outside.

Joan trembled; she then cried out in genuine rapture for all that his gloriously firm flesh had soon brought to her. She gushed, moaned words of heated endearments and encouragement until she could bear the waiting no longer. Alfie would pause or reduce the tempo before fevered clamps to his skin, to his shoulders and hips, brought him on once more; and provoked him to move in tantalizingly quick and deep strokes within her. He was no novice, and she felt that his ways with her body would wreck her after such a long time of being denied a man's attention, let alone the probing claims of a prick inside her slicked pussy, its walls having closed around him and worked Alfie beyond enduring.

She had not lost her touch and now she was being wasted, fucked hard and fast, and it felt so good to be taken by a man again, only with a passion that now raged in them both. Her lover's deep grunts mingled with her snatched breaths and moans, an occasional cry of sublime pleasure as Alfie found her. They seemed only to encourage him in his energetic ways of taking her; in ways that made her yelp and scream in the encouragement that he had to go on and finish what they had started.

"Alfie...yes, you've found me! Yes, there...yes there!" she cried out and squirmed beneath him as she met each thrust, even as his breaths became ragged on her skin.

"Oh Jeez, Joan," he groaned. "I...I...have to let go! I just have to."

They had neared the peak of shared fulfilment and Joan clung to him in her frenzy.

"It's all right, I'm with you so it's all right. Let me know of you!" she cried out and arched her back, shuddered in rapture and with her arms clamped around his neck and her legs about his bucking hips as he kept thrusting deep into her body and she wrenched with the little strength that she still had.

She had felt his flesh swell and then the tingling rush of warmth deep within her. Her fingers soon dug into the firm skin of his buttocks and she pulled Alfie to her, would not allow a moment's slip or move away from where she had taken him, the place that he had reached so purposefully and with every encouragement that she could offer.

"No! Just stay there!" she commanded as Alfie shifted his weight as much as her claims upon him, and his injured leg, allowed. It had been maddeningly quick, but she just kept on shuddering with pleasure and fulfilment from all that he continued to do in his vital and energetic ways.

It felt as if she had been taken like never before.

"That was so...so different for me," Alfie confessed, on halting breaths as he stared into her eyes. He rested on his elbows and she met slow kisses to her skin, the lick and press of his tongue to her lips; the gentle suck upon them as he bent to kiss her.

"For me too," she whispered, wonderingly, and possessed by a deep sense of satisfaction. She had wanted it all from him and Alfie had responded to all that she had done to encourage his loving of her.

Alfie looked into Joan's eyes and kissed her in slow touches of his lips to her throat and the swell of her breasts. He had taken hot delight in her and his kisses were now out of simple gratitude for letting him in.

"You're soft and beautiful...you have lovely skin. You kept me with you and didn't push me away," he blurted out gratefully, "and you didn't make me use anything. After a very long time, maybe for the first time, I felt that I was wanted."

Joan trembled on hearing him speak out such a profound and simple truth, and she moved away, just to be able to look into his eyes. She then offered a tender, lingering open-mouthed kiss; then another, and another.

If only he knew. Her restrained and lonely life had been broken into and now she wondered where it would end, her going with him. The only justification for being together, now and in the future were it to happen again, was the pursuit of sex and she could not dismiss the thought that they were an unlikely couple.

Alfie was a vigorous young man; a youthful and yet knowing lover who had made her, a woman of forty-five, very tired and blissfully content. He had also made her feel a little sore from the grasp of his rough hands on her skin and his energy in taking her.