Mending with a Young Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, the very novelty of it had allowed her hopes, and any lingering doubts, to fly free.

"You were wanted, Alfie, and you still are."

Of his enthusiasm, she now had no doubts. How was she to keep her hands off him when there was work still to be done in her garden and he was close by, working at whatever chores she might set for him and that he willingly undertook, and his work at whatever he did would allow?

"Come on," he said at last and as he eased out of her possessive embrace. Joan's hands slid over his body as she took in all that he had brought to her. "There's work to do, or I'll have to be here again tomorrow and finish what we've started."

"Do you think I'm going to mind that?" she laughed softly and rushed after him as Alfie gathered up his clothes. "No! Don't do that!"

She covered her nakedness with her hands, one arm across the swell of her breasts and the other covering her bushy mound, the hair matted and sticky from the cum that he had expelled over her. She stood there before him in a coquettish pose, naked and beautiful, her hair dishevelled and a wilder look in her eyes as she gazed back at him.

"It's only for me to see. You took me somewhere that was better than anywhere I've ever been. I won't get greedy and scare you, but I want to be with you whenever I can, and if you want that?"

Joan watched him dress as she slipped on her clothes, unmolested. She already knew that he had so much to give and that Alfie wanted from her. Just where was she to go with this and with him?

"I'll give you my answer tomorrow."

5

Joan wondered how she was ever going to explain what she had discovered with Alfie, a friend's son and a guy whose appetite for sex, and with her, seemed insatiable. He was a lover so much younger than she was but, in his loving with her, he had paid homage when she least expected it. Some might even say that she deserved it after all that she had gone through with the loss of Alan. Living for the moment was the perfect way to get through to what would pass for a more settled life.

She had discovered an only too pleasurable diversion and destructive company, limited as it was to her bedroom or wherever Alfie might seek to satisfy his need for her ways with him and her body.

The mundane tasks of relaying the paths and sitting out area, in her gardens, could have ended without the pleasurable diversion that she had discovered along the way and for that, she remained thankful.

And then there was the knowledge that Alfie would still be living a few doors down from her home and would be unable to resist any call that she might make to his iPhone on which she knew he had several images of her, a fetish that had brought them together; a habit of his that she was unable to control, only to moderate its use when they were together.

An image of her fleshy beauty was to become a 'call sign' were she to ring him, the urge to do so severely limited for she had no wish to draw attention to how she had fallen into needing his attention upon her body and mind. She also wondered if going with him, and having pictures of her stored in a vault on his phone, kept him from other deviant activity and eased his frustration.

Being neighbourly could take on a whole new meaning and she would know, as would Alfie, what was to follow whenever texts were exchanged. They could so easily become addicted to what was shared in moments of brazen opportunism, but times in her bed would never stray into deeper and emotional complications.

They would meet to have sex and such shared moments would be enjoyed and not get in the way of any other relationships, were either of them fortunate enough to meet someone else and pursue different ways. Alfie was an opportunist and had pursued her, just as he would so easily pursue others if minded to do so.

Alfie filled a space in her life and now satisfied an acute and draining physical need. From what she had heard Alfie tell her, he had become more settled in his work and was beginning to see a clearer way ahead in his life.

There was something to be said, after all, for what had happened between them and that would continue, she hoped, for some time yet.