Men's Sexual Confessions: Jim

Story Info
Men talk candidly about their sex lives.
2.3k words
4.04
28.6k
4
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A group of men sit around talking candidly about their sex lives.

I'm Paul, the host of this party. Thanks for stopping by to read my story.

We were all sitting around the big screen watching the Super Bowl one year. I had invited all of my best buddies to watch the game with me. There were 21 of us guys, including me. Our wives and girlfriends were upstairs drinking wine, laughing, talking about kids and complaining about us, no doubt. We could hear the women getting louder, as they drank more.

During half time, I thought it would be a fun thing for each of us to confess what his personal, sexual peccadillo was. Especially after we've all already had a few beers, instead of watching commercials, which we've all already seen a million times, the guys would rather talk about sex. Whenever there was a new commercial we haven't seen before, we stopped to watch that.

Only, I was shocked by what happened next. Instead of going around the room with each guy sharing a few intimate details about his sex life and about his wife, it turned into a men's meeting, an open forum, on sexual peccadilloes, so much so that we missed watching the second half of the game. Now, we were so into hearing everyone's story that we actually turned off the Super Bowl to talk about what we did with our wives behind closed doors.

Anthony was first to volunteer. He told us how his wife, Ramona, enjoyed being tied to the bed, blindfolded, and spanked. We were stunned. Attending church every Sunday, Ramona looks so straight laced, we'd never expect her to be so kinky. One never knows what goes on behind closed door.

Bob was next to volunteer to confess his sexual peccadilloes. He told us how he and his wife, Sue, enjoy dressing up and pretending to be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Role playing that fantasy excited them both enough to believe that they were actually the celebrity stars and enough for them to have hot sex.

Then, it was Charlie's turn and he told us how he reenacted his first date with his wife, Helen. They found it exciting for Helen to dress up and sit at a bar, while Charlie pretended that he didn't know her and picked her up and brought her home, where they had wild sex.

Dave noticed that we had been going in alphabetical order, so he went next and we thought that was a good idea to continue alphabetically in that way. Dave told us how he enjoyed dressing as a woman, cross dressing, and how his wife was just as excited as he was when he dressed as a woman. I guess she has lesbian tendencies.

Eddie discussed his private sexual preferences with the group by telling us that he and his wife Elaine, Mistress El, as did Anthony and Ramona, enjoyed bondage and discipline. Only, where Ramona played the submissive role and more enjoyed the bondage rather than the discipline, other than being spanked, with her husband, Anthony, playing the more dominating role, Eddie and Elaine were more into the discipline aspect of bondage and discipline preferring pain with their pleasure. In their case, Eddie was the submissive and Elaine was the dominatrix.

Frank blew the lid off our sexual confessions with his confession that he and his wife Rose were in the swinging lifestyle and had been swingers for the past dozen years. No one would have suspected that Frank and Rose were swingers. They destroy all the misconceptions of what everyone's idea of a swinger is, tall, blonde, tanned, and with bodies to die for.

Gary was next clearing up the mystery when Frank told the group that there was another swinger in the room. Gary and his wife, Cindy, enjoyed the swinging lifestyle and were swingers, too. Both Frank and Gary shared their worst and best memory with the group, as well as squashing misconceptions about swinging and giving those, who may be interested in the swinging lifestyle, some much needed background.

Henry not only confessed his panty fetish but also told us that his wife helped him in pursuing his sexual fantasy. With his wife working from home as a seamstress, she fashioned the dressing room that she had her customers change it to give her husband a view of their panties.

Now it was Jim's turn to tell his story.

"Well, I'm not sure how sexual this is, but I hypnotize women. Not so much for sex, although I used to do that, but more to make them do things," said Jim.

"It sounds a bit creepy, Jim," said Anthony.

"Is that how you got your girlfriend, Samantha, hypnotized her to like you," asked Larry? "She's hot."

"Actually, I have hypnotized her a few times, once to help her stop smoking and another time because she wanted to lose weight. So, she knows that I know how to hypnotize people, but not about me hypnotizing the other women in my life before her."

"It still sounds a bit creepy," said Anthony. "I don't know enough about mind control and controlling someone's mind to even pretend to understand it. No one really knows enough about the brain."

"Maybe, but it's what I do," said Jim. "I like having control over women in that way and, when they are under my hypnotic spell, it's one of the few times they are quiet," he said with a half laugh.

"What kind of things do you make them do," asked Dave?

"Well, back when I was in college was when I first learned how to use hypnosis. It was big back then with all the magic shows that they had on TV. I was just a beginner and it was more of a bar trick than anything else. Yet, once and a while I'd get lucky and find a young women who was easy to put under. Then, one day, I was waiting for my friend to come home, he had been delayed because of a snowstorm and chances are he wouldn't be home that night. Everything stopped running, buses, trains, planes, and cabs. I was stuck at his Mom's house," said Jim.

"This sounds good," said Steve. "I like Mom stories."

"I have a feeling we know your sexual secret, Steve," said Nick making the room laugh. "Incest."

"Ha, ha, very funny," said Steve.

"Mommy, can you tuck me into bed and read me another bedtime story? You're thirty years old, Steve, aren't you a little old, I can hear your mother scolding you," teased Nick making the room laugh again.

"Anyway," said Jim. "I was bored and horny. Back then, I was always bored and horny. I had always been attracted to my friend's Mom and I had been hypnotizing women at clubs and bars for a while, pretty much as a bar trick. I'd make them do embarrassing things, such as cluck like a chicken, bark like a dog or even raise their tops over their heads exposing their bras. It was nothing more than to get some laughs. Then, I realized that I could use it for sex, which I did a few times with women I wanted, but knew they weren't interested in me or would never put out," said Jim suddenly looking a bit uncomfortable. "And we never went all the way, just some kissing and petting."

"Uhm, Jim, that's kind of like sexual assault," said Tom, "isn't it?"

"Yeah, well, maybe, only I don't do that anymore. Now, I just dabble, just to keep up my skill level," he said looking a little unsure if he should continue with his story.

"So, what happened with your friends, Mom," asked Dave?

"Well, I could tell that she was susceptible to hypnotic suggestion. She already had a couple glasses of wine, so it was really easy," said Jim. "All that I had to do was to take out my car keys and dangle them in a swaying pattern, as we were talking. As soon as I saw her mindlessly staring at my keys, I added a few words, you know the ones. You're getting sleepy. Your eye lids are very heavy. You can't keep your eye lids open any longer. Sleep. Sleep deeply. She was out like a light in a minute."

"Holy shit," said Bob. "That's amazing. So, what did you make her do?"

"Her name was Carol and she was a single mom. She wasn't much older than my friend and I, maybe twenty years older at the most," said Jim. "She still had a decent body. I gave her the hypnotic suggestion that she was a stripper and when I told her to, she'd dance and strip off her clothes."

"Oh, my God," said Vinnie. "When I think back at some of my friends Moms growing up, I would have loved to hypnotize them to strip. I can't believe you did this to your friend's mom."

"Yeah, you bastard," said Charlie. "That's just not right."

"C'mon, Charlie, part of these sexual confessions, if you want to call it that, is being nonjudgmental," I said to Charlie. "If we comment negatively, then no one else will share what it is they do behind closed doors."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry, Jim," said Charlie. "I just got caught up in the moment. My sister was nearly raped, a date rape, but she managed to get away from the pervert."

The room remained quiet for an awkward moment.

"So, what happened," asked Wayne? "Did she strip?"

"Oh, yeah," said Jim. "She stripped alright. My fantasy come true, she took everything off. It was the most erotic thing I've seen in my life to watch my friend's mom dance, while stripping off her clothes, and all the while smiling at me and looking as if she was having a good time."

"Tell us," said John. "Take us through how she removed her clothes, but first, what did she look like?"

"Well, she was blonde with C cup breasts and stood about 5'7. She wasn't fat but she wasn't thin. I guess she was maybe 135 pounds," said Jim. "She was shapely. To me, she was just the right size. I liked her body, and she was pretty."

"What was she wearing," asked Eddie?

"Well, this was some years ago. She was wearing a button blouse and that was the hottest thing to see, to watch her slowly unbuttoning each button and exposing her body while dancing. Then, when all her buttons were unbuttoned, she leaned into me and moved her body like a snake rubbing her bra covered breasts across my chest and face," said Jim.

"Wow," said Larry. "Then, what?"

"Well, then she removed her skirt, slowly, purposely, until she was dancing before me in her panty and bra. Then, she reached around herself and unhooked her bra, but left it in place, while holding it there with her hand. In the way that she danced and moved, I wondered if she ever did any stripping. She looked like a pro," said Jim. "Definitely, she looked like she had stripped before."

"I wish I knew how to hypnotize women, I'd have a list that I'd hypnotize, so that I could see their panties," said Henry.

"She slowly removed one strap at a time, until she twirled, turned away from me and removed her bra before turning back to face me with her arms raised overhead. There was Carol's tits, my friend's mother. I couldn't believe it," said Jim looking around at all of us. "Without any further hesitation, she reached down and pulled down her panties. Wow, did she ever have a bush. Immediately, I knew that she wasn't a natural blonde," said Jim with a laugh. "Then she turned again, bent over and practically stuck her ass in my face. I so wanted to lick her, finger her, and fuck her, but I was afraid, she snap out of it."

"What did you do now that she was naked," asked John?

"I put her back to sleep. I needed to get her dressed. I was nervous that someone would knock at the door, a neighbor or a relative or that, somehow, my friend would appear. Only, while she was still under, I touched her, while she was still sleeping," said Jim.

"Damn," said Roy. "I always thought that hypnosis was a lot of crap."

"It really works," said Jim. "While she was still under, I felt her tits, sucked her nipples. I even put my cock by her mouth. I mean, thinking back now, I know it was wrong what I did, but I was so young and there she was the woman that I had lusted over for so many years naked. This was my golden opportunity. I wanted her to blow me. I wanted her to suck my cock, but I was afraid that she'd bite down and bite it off. Then, what would I do if she clamped shut her mouth on my cock. So, I had her get dressed and she never knew any of it happened," said Jim.

"That's an incredible story," said Dave.

"You said though that you still hypnotize women. What do you do with them," asked Frank.

"Oh, nothing more than looking down the tops or looking up their skirts," said Jim looking uncomfortable with his confession. "It's mild in comparison to what I used to do and how I used to be. Now, like I said, I only use the hypnotism to maintain my skill level. It's just practice. Much like ESP, if you don't practice it, you lose it."

"Gees, I'd love for you to hypnotize my wife," said Larry. "Maybe I could get her to do something nasty, like allow me to cum in her mouth."

"I could do that," said Jim, "if you wanted me to. I could hypnotize her."

"And she'd never know," asked Larry? She'd never find out?"

"So long as she swallowed all your cum, she'd never know," said Jim.

John was next to give his sexual confession.