Mental Domination Ch. 04: Sisters

Story Info
Dave and the sisters together.
10.4k words
4.78
9.1k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrRKane
DrRKane
77 Followers

Mental Domination Chapter 04 -- Sisters

It was the heat that woke me. I'd only been asleep a few hours, but I woke up sweating. When you're used to sleeping alone, having someone else in your bed is decidedly odd, especially when they put off enough body heat to simulate a fair sized blast furnace.

Gina was cuddled against me, one sexy leg thrown across mine and an arm draped across my chest. I could feel her magnificent breasts pressed into my side. Her coppery curls were disheveled and her face relaxed in slumber. She was prettier than I'd ever really given her credit for. Not just hot, I'd always realized she was hot, but when she was relaxed like this, when she wasn't actively scowling at everyone, she was really a beautiful woman.

I glanced over at the clock. It was about one-thirty in the morning, so we'd only been asleep for about four hours. Even so, I still felt pretty refreshed. I'd napped some yesterday in preparation for Gina's visit, and even though our evening together had been thoroughly exhausting, both physically and with regards to my powers, the four hours of sleep seemed to have been enough to satisfy my body's needs.

Carefully, I extracted myself from Gina's embrace, made a quick trip to the bathroom, then crawled back into bed beside her, just on top of the covers this time. Having a sexy woman cuddled up to you was nice and all, but I really needed to cool off some.

I laid there in the bed for a while just watching her sleep when it occurred to me that I had an opportunity in front of me. I had never tried to use my powers on someone while they were sleeping. I'd hadn't ever had the chance. I didn't even know for sure if it would work.

Gently I reached out and brushed the hair back from her forehead and with just as much care stretched my psychic senses out to make contact with her mind. It was a different kind of feeling than contacting someone when they were awake. When I did that, I sort of took hold of their mind and overrode their conscious control. It was like wrestling, I grabbed hold and pinned them. This was more like sliding into her. It reminded me of sex, just slipping right into a warm and snug embrace.

I thought I could implant some dreams while she was asleep, lay the groundwork to make it easier for when it came time to push her into a threesome with me and her sister, Alice. Her mind was receptive, I just didn't know if she'd be able to hear the commands while she slept or if it would be garbled by the fact she wasn't truly alert. I actually muttered aloud, "I wonder if she can even hear me."

"I hear you Dave," she murmured.

Holy fuck! I jerked with surprise when she spoke, hard enough that I nearly pulled my hand away from her forehead and lost my connection with her.

This just did not happen. When I controlled someone, they just froze up. They didn't move, they barely blinked, and they certainly didn't speak. I'd tried to elicit responses from people that way before when I was first learning to use my abilities, but it hadn't ever worked. That's why I always gave a command to be truthful, then asked questions when they were aware. My theory was that my control overrode their ability to command their body in any way, but maybe the rules were different when their conscious mind wasn't what I was interacting with.

Sometimes I really wished these powers had come with an instruction book.

Weirdness aside, I'd had my question answered, she could definitely hear me. I considered asking her some questions since apparently she'd respond, but decided to just press ahead with my original plan.

"You're going to dream about having sex with Alice..."

"Oh I like that dream," she interrupted dreamily.

"...and me." I finished lamely, my thoughts totally derailed. Goddamn! Gina already dreamed about banging her sister? I didn't know what to think, let alone what to say. I was totally dumbfounded, and more than a little turned on. Though, the more I thought about it, it did make a warped kind of sense.

I had always wondered why Gina was always okay with her sister taking the lead in everything, and never seemed jealous of Alice despite the fact that her sister was more successful and generally regarded as the prettier of the two. This gave me an answer, just one I would have never suspected.

"Are you attracted to your sister Gina?"

"Yes. I always have been, as long as I can remember. I know that's wrong, but I can't help it."

"And other women?"

"Yes, but that's wrong too, so I never said anything."

Well fuck... That explained a lot, and kind of made me feel bad for Gina. She liked girls, but had apparently been raised to believe it was wrong. It accounted for a good bit of her general surliness and the going to church all the time thing too: she had to atone for impure thoughts.

"Are you attracted to men too Gina?" I asked, a little concerned. If she wasn't attracted to men in general, there was no way I'd be able to keep her under my control.

"Yes, but I'm not sure what I like anymore."

"What does that mean?"

"I didn't think I liked you, but now I do. It makes me feel good when you tell me what to do, and you made me cum so hard. I've never had an orgasm from a man before."

That was confusing. The good side was she was falling under my control well, but the bit about never having an orgasm from a man? That didn't make sense, and it didn't match what Greg had told me. I needed more information.

"What do you mean you've never had an orgasm from a man before?"

"Greg was the only man I'd been with before tonight. We got together in high school and he got me pregnant so we got married. I've only had an orgasm when I did it myself. He was always done before I could really get going. I eventually got to the point I'd make him try things, like licking me, but I wasn't attracted to him anymore. I wasn't turned on. I would make him try though until I got frustrated and pretended to have an orgasm so I could finish after he went to sleep."

"Why did you stay married Gina?"

"Because that's what you're supposed to do. We had a kid. I never wanted kids, but I had to raise one and be a mother and wife."

Well goddamn. Now I really felt bad for her. It was no wonder she was such a cunt all the time. It sounded like she'd been miserable for the last thirteen years. She was free now, but she'd spent so long being unhappy that she didn't know what happy even looked like. As much as I'd disliked her before and saw this whole thing as revenge, I could empathize with her now, and it was kind of a salve to my conscience that I could actually make her life better. She might be my sex toy going forward, but I could guarantee she'd be happier than she'd been in more than a decade.

"Gina. You're won't remember telling me any of this when you wake up. Instead you'll realize that making me happy makes you happy. You will continue to feel pleasure and arousal when you fulfill my desires, and you won't feel any guilt about anything we do." I gave a very gentle nudge and implanted the thought in her mind. In this state, a full command wasn't any harder to implant than ordering her to dream when she was awake.

"Okay Dave"

"And one other thing, this is important. As long as you are with me, it's okay to be with other women, even Alice." There was a massive spike of resistance to this thought, even in her current state. Her emotions became very confused, and I felt her conscious mind rousing itself. I had to clamp down on that part of her mind with all my might to make the command take root. I was pretty sure I'd never have managed it had she been fully awake. There was a lot of deep seated baggage around that particular issue.

I released my hold on her and slumped back on the pillow exhausted once more with the beginnings of a headache behind my eyes. It looked like it was time to go back to sleep. I crawled under the covers, nuzzled my head on Gina's fantastic breasts and drifted off.


I woke to the smell of bacon. I was a little confused at first. For one thing, I was pretty sure I didn't have any bacon in the house, and then it took me a minute to realize that Gina must be up and cooking for us. It was a strange, if welcome, way to wake up. I hadn't had anyone cook me breakfast since I moved out of my parent's house.

I glanced at the clock: 8:11, so I clambered out of bed, threw on some boxers and a t-shirt, and shambled my way into the bathroom. I took care of the call of nature, brushed my teeth and hair, then feeling a bit more human, walked into the kitchen.

Gina was standing at my stove with her back to me. She was wearing a pair of my sweatpants, rolled at the top and bottom, and one of my t-shirts tied off in a knot on the side to make it sort of fit. She'd pulled her red-gold curls up into a messy pony-tail on top of her head. Her hair still looked damp, so I guessed she'd showered this morning too. The baggy clothes did a lot to hide her form, just like everything she usually wore, but she was still a welcome sight. The fact she was cooking didn't hurt anything either.

Quietly, I stepped up behind her, and pressed my lips softly to the gentle curve of her neck. She jerked a bit, startled, as I said, "Morning beautiful."

"Dave... you scared me. I didn't know you were up."

"Just woke up and smelled the bacon. I definitely didn't expect this."

She smiled hesitantly and said "I thought... I thought you might like some breakfast, so I ran to the store this morning."

"That's awesome Gina. Thank you," I said giving her an appreciative smile. Her face lit up and her smile became much wider.

"It'll be ready in a few minutes."

"Cool." I said taking a seat at my kitchen table. There were only three chairs now. One of them had been a casualty of Alice riding me cowgirl a few days ago. That particular memory sent a surge through my cock as I replayed it in my head.

I could smell coffee brewing, so I had Gina fetch me a cup even though it would have been just as easy for me to do it myself. It was operant conditioning, something I'd read about yesterday when I was researching psychology before Gina had come over. I'd based my commands to her last night on that concept. Basically, she received a pleasurable sensation anytime she did what I asked, so the behavior was reinforced and she got in the habit of doing it.

Breakfast turned out to be bacon, eggs, gravy and toast. Gina was, as I've mentioned, a great cook, and it had been ages since I'd had a home cooked breakfast, so we didn't do a whole lot of talking during the meal. I'm not sure I said much of anything besides compliments on her cooking, but eventually, after I'd had my second helping, we finished eating.

"Gina, this was awesome. I think you deserve a reward."

"What do you mean?" she asked with a blush that indicated she had some idea what I was alluding to.

"Go over there and lean across the counter," I commanded.

"Uhhh..." she hesitated for a long moment, "...O-kaayy." She still got a little shiver every time she decided to do something I asked. I wondered how long it would be before she learned to suppress the visible reaction.

Gina took her position at my kitchen counter, coincidentally in the same spot where I'd eaten Alice's pussy three days before. She leaned forward, resting her elbows on the counter and pushing her fantastic round ass out out me.

I stepped up behind her and dropped to my knees. I hooked my fingers in the rolled waistband of her sweats, careful to get hold of the panties underneath as well, and in one swift motion, yanked them both to the floor.

"Why Gina, you look good enough to eat," I laughed, playfully nipping at her milk white ass. She yelped a bit in surprise and glanced back at me, eyes wide.

I dropped down lower and began kissing my way slowly up the back of her left leg while I rubbed my way up her right leg with my hand. I could see her skin pebble in reaction to my kisses and nibbles. I kissed my way up. teasing her mercilessly, drawing ever closer to her rapidly moistening pussy before backing away and kissing my way back down her leg.

I was massaging her ass with my hands. Her hips were beginning to grind as she started pushing them away from the counter, begging wordlessly for me to lick her pussy. I kept going for several minutes until she was whimpering and squirming before I finally gave in.

Squeezing her scrumptious ass in my hands, I spread her cheeks and slowly ran my tongue up her slit. She jerked at the contact, and would have pulled away if she hadn't been pressed against the counter. She was soaking wet, her pussy already flooded.

I lapped at her tangy cream, and probed her opening with my tongue. She was moaning and bucking with ecstatic pleasure, shoving her ass back at me. I licked her dripping snatch for all I was worth, probing her opening then switching to her clit, back and forth. I was pushing her closer and closer until I knew it wouldn't take much to make her cum, but I wasn't going to let her, not this way.

I stepped back, and she groaned in frustration, at least until I yanked down my boxers and pressed my steely member against the entrance of her sodden snatch. Then she cried out "OH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME NOW!"

I grabbed her ponytail, pulling her head back as I slammed into her like a runaway truck. She grabbed onto the edge of the counter for leverage and pushed back into me just as hard. I watched in fascination the motion of her ass rolling like swells in the ocean as our flesh slapped together with each stroke.

It wasn't long before I felt the velvety walls of her pussy clamp down on my cock. She screamed in pleasure, her back arched and she went rigid. I went over the edge, my own orgasm hitting in time with hers. I shifted my hands to her hips, holding her to me, my dick buried fully in her molten cunt and groaned out my own pleasure as I shot deep inside her once more.

She collapsed down onto the counter. I slipped from inside her, my knees weak as I staggered back a step. My neighbor started pounding on the wall. I started laughing, I couldn't help it.

"Looks like we woke the neighbors," I chortled. Gina dragged herself from the counter. I couldn't tell if she was flushed from her orgasm or from embarrassment, but the way she quickly fled the room suggested the latter.

I started to go after her, but decided against it. Instead I just pulled up my boxers and started on the breakfast dishes.

It was about 15 minutes before Gina returned. She was fully dressed in her own clothes and looked like she was ready to leave. "I should be heading home," she said, confirming my suspicions.

"Don't let Jim next door bother you. He's just jealous."

She blushed furiously and shook her head. "It's not that. Well it's not just that, I have to get home and get ready. I can't exactly go to work wearing what I did yesterday."

"True enough," I replied. "But speaking of your clothes, I really think you should get some new stuff."

"Why?" she looked confused and more than a little irritated at the suggestion. Guess the old Gina was still in there after all. I couldn't expect her to be agreeable all the time.

"Because you're an absolutely beautiful woman, and you do everything you can to hide it."

"I do not. I just don't flaunt my body."

"Gina honey, you dress like a grandma. You're 31, not 61." She looked angry and defensive. That wouldn't do. I knew I could initiate contact and make her do what I wanted, but I needed to see if the programming I'd already done would be enough on its own.

"I do not dress like a grandmother!" she growled. Yep, she was definitely getting worked up. Time to try my ace in the hole.

"Gina I want you to buy some new sexier clothes," I put a definite snap of command in my voice. She was preconditioned to obey me, but I'd added something else last night. "It would really make me happy if you did."

She opened her mouth to speak, then closed it again. She looked away from me,down at her feet, and I saw a shiver pass over her. She mumbled, "I might be able to get some stuff, but I don't have much cash to spare."

"Oh babe, don't worry about that." I stepped into the living room, grabbed my wallet off the table there, and returned with my Visa. "Here. Use my card. Buy whatever you want, but make sure it's sexy. You're gorgeous. You should show it off."

She took the card hesitantly, staring down at it with a look of shock on her face. "You're going to buy me a new wardrobe?"

"Yeah. If you feel good about how you look, you'll be happier," I said, then added for good measure, "and that would make me happy."

"Okay," she said, beginning to smile as the conditioning I gave her last night reinforced my words, "If you're sure."

"I am. Hell, buy new underthings too." I grinned, stepping close and adding with a stage whisper, "Just remember make it sexy, and I really like thigh-highs."


After Gina left, I took a quick shower, then came back into the living room. I was really going to have to clean this place up. My whole apartment was starting to smell like sex. As I stood there, contemplating where to start, I noticed I had missed call notifications on my phone.

Alice had texted three times and called twice this morning. The phone had been on silent, I hadn't wanted to be interrupted last night, so I hadn't noticed that she'd been trying to call. Her texts were just essentially "U up?" but I knew she was champing at the bit wondering what had happened the night before.

It was after nine, so I knew the store would be open and she may not be able to answer, but I texted back anyway, "I am now."

It wasn't a minute later when my phone rang and Alice's name popped up on the screen.

"Morning sweetheart," I said, answering.

"Finally! I was wondering if you were ever gonna call. Did you just get up?"

"I've been up a little while. Gina just left though."

"OH MY GOD! She spent the night?"

"Yep," I replied with a chuckle.

"So... I guess things went well then?" she asked in a small voice.

Damn, still a little jealous or something. I was paying attention to her vocal cues this time. I had made her forgive me, but I hadn't been explicit that she shouldn't feel jealousy, just that she'd be willing to put up with anything to keep fucking me. I was really going to have to start thinking these commands through a little more thoroughly before I made them. It was really hard to think of everything though, especially when you were essentially fucking around with people's minds.

"We talked about this," I said gently. "You knew I'd have to change Gina's opinion of me, and what I was going to do to make that happen."

"I know... It's just... God! I wish I could have been there."

"Yeah, I know, but you know we'd have never made it happen if it had been both of us the first time."

"I know you're right, but I can't stop dreaming about what it would be like with the three of us. And then last night, I'm stuck at the store, and I can't stop thinking about you and the fact that she was probably fucking you while I was all by myself!"

"I'm sorry. I know that had to suck."

If there was one thing I knew about women, it was that sometimes all they wanted was for you to empathize with them. Don't try to fix it, don't try to do anything, just listen and agree.

"It wasn't..." she stopped herself and giggled. "I started to say it wasn't your fault, but it totally was damn-it!"

I grinned, crisis averted. "What time are you coming over on Sunday?"

"Scott's tee time is at two, so he should be gone by 1:30 or so. I should be able to be at your place by two, and he won't be home for several hours, so we'll have plenty of time."

"Why don't you tell him you're going out with Gina and won't be back until later in the evening?"

DrRKane
DrRKane
77 Followers