Mental Domination Ch. 04: Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she pulled back and passed my cock to Gina, "Your turn," she said. As Gina took me into her mouth, I shivered again. Watching her learning from her sister like this was a turn-on all its own. Gina was still new at this and it showed, but she was trying, and honestly not doing bad at all. She lacked Alice's little flourishes that took a blowjob from good to amazing, but she definitely had the right idea. She got even better when Alice placed one hand on the back of her head and another on Gina's hand and began guiding her pace. "There you go. Suck that dick sis! That's right!"

I nearly lost control right there. It was all I could do not to cum from the sheer eroticism of what was happening. Alice seemed to sense I was getting close and pulled Gina back. "Now we could finish him like this, but I really want to try a double."

"A double?" Gina asked, looking confused.

"Yeah. You suck on the head, while I take care of the rest."

"Oookay," Gina said. Then took my cock back into her mouth. She sealed her lips around the head and started sucking like she was trying to pull a thick milkshake through straw. Alice dropped down a little lower pushed her lips out and began running them up and down the underside of my cock.

As I stared down at the two red-headed beauties looking up at me with their bright blue eyes as they worshiped my dick, I was in heaven. A regular blow from either of them actually felt better than this, but the sheer perverse sensuality of having two women, two sisters, doing this was enough that I couldn't contain myself anymore. I felt the surge in my balls and knew I was going to blow.

"I'm gonna cum!" I announced, mainly so Gina would have a chance to get clear if she wanted. I didn't know how she'd do if I shot my wad into her mouth without warning.

Gina, somewhat predictably, jerked her head away, but Alice was quick to take her place, clamping her lips around my cock before I went off. "Uhhhhhhh!" I groaned as I shot load after load of cum into her mouth, but she took it like a pro, swallowing it all and not spilling a drop.

"Mmmmm," Alice purred licking her lips.

Gina looked dumbfounded. "You swallowed it?"

"Oh yeah, I love it," Alice answered. "Wanna taste?" and before Gina could reply, Alice leaned in and planted her lips on Gina's. I could see Gina stiffen in surprise and her eyes widen, but she melted into the kiss quickly, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around Alice, pulling her in close.

The kiss escalated quickly, and soon they were melded to each other, their hands roaming up and down each other's backs as they smashed their tits together and began to grind. My cock had begun to deflate when I came, but it roared back to life as I drank in the scene before me.

I had started stroking my cock by the time they broke their kiss. Alice looked up at me with her trademark wicked grin and said, "Well, it looks like Dave is back." She cupped Gina's chin and turned her head so that Gina could see that I was rock hard again.

"Seeing the two of you like that would make a dead man hard," I said, still rubbing my dick.

Alice's smile got wider and she said, "Dave, would you fuck my sister please? I want to watch."

"I'd be happy to," I replied then focused my gaze on Gina. "Get those panties off and get on the bed on your hands and knees."

Gina shivered in reaction to my command, she always got a little surge when she did as I ordered, and then clambered to her feet. She was still flushed and seemed wobbly from kissing her sister. I supposed I could understand, she'd be fantasizing about it probably since she was a teenager and now it had happened. She was bound to be a bundle of mixed emotions; she'd always felt it was wrong to be attracted to women, especially her sister. I was glad of the command I'd given her reinforcing the idea that it was okay to do this.

Gina quickly undid the clasps on her garters allowing her to remove her panties. I could tell they were soaked as she peeled them down her legs. She crawled up onto the bed, presenting her sexy bubble butt to me and giving me an unobstructed view of her steamy pussy. I could see the grool dripping from her cunt even from here. Gina was more than ready to get fucked.

As I moved in behind Gina near the foot of the bed, Alice climbed on near the headboard. She had peeled off her panties as well, letting the straps of her garters hang free. She settled herself in, mounding my pillows behind her, leaned back and spread her legs. She wasn't more than a foot from Gina's face.

On my knees, I climbed up onto the bed behind Gina, lining my steely hard cock up with her dripping snatch. I grabbed her hips and pressed the head of my dick against her pussy. I slowly slid it up and down, teasing her entrance.

"Do you want me to fuck you Gina?"

"Yes. Yes please," she cried breathlessly, "Please fuck me."

I slid my cock into her, one inch at a time. She moaned in pleasure and began grinding her ass in tight little circles. She was so wet. I slipped in easily, stuffing her full. I eased back, slowly once more, until only the tip was inside of her, then rammed forward with all the force I could muster.

"OHHH YES!" she screamed as I buried myself balls deep in her pussy.

I set a deliberate pace, gliding my thick cock almost all the way out of her sopping pussy and then ramrodding all the way back in. Slow and steady, slamming her hard, driving her crazy. While part of me focused on the fantastic sensation of Gina's molten pussy massaging my cock, the other part was watching Alice. She had pulled her glorious tits free from the top of her corset and was squeezing and pinching her thick nipple with one hand while her other was rubbing slowly up and down her slit. Her eyes never left us, she was thoroughly entranced by the show.

Gina was building towards an orgasm. She was getting louder, making a "mmfh, mmfh, mmfh" sound with each stroke. Alice's cries were more muffled, but she too was beginning to moan in pleasure. I had cum recently, so I knew I had some time and I knew I could push this even further. I shifted my hands off of Gina's hips and grabbed her elbows, pulling her back to me, forcing her to arch her back and changing our angle so that she was slamming down onto my cock and her head was much closer to mine.

I knew I was taking a chance, hoping Alice wouldn't notice if I did this quickly enough. I leaned in close, managed to get my will together enough to grab Gina's mind for a second and whispered, "You know you want to eat that pussy," then rammed the thought into her psyche. It didn't take much effort to make it land. She'd been staring at Alice's pussy just inches from her face for the last 10 minutes as we fucked.

I released my hold. Gina missed a stroke. It hurt. Both of us grunted, not with pleasure, but with pain. The good thing was Alice didn't seem to notice anything other than our momentary awkwardness. The missed stroke also gave me a good excuse to let Gina drop back to all fours and to reposition ourselves a little, moving her closer to Alice's fiery cunt.

Gina dropped to her elbows, and pulled herself those few crucial inches forwards, sliding her face between Alice's wide open legs. Alice's eyes widened in surprise, her mouth dropped open, and she moaned low in her throat as Gina's tongue made contact with her pussy. Gina was close already, and apparently the taste of her sister's cunt was enough to push her over the edge.

"OHHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK!!!" She screamed going completely rigid, as her pussy clamped down on my cock. I could feel her flooding with cream, my dick making loud squelching sounds with each thrust as I continued to pummel her quivering snatch.

Alice grabbed Gina by the hair and shoved her face deeper into her pussy. She held her there, using the impact of me slamming into Gina and the force of her hands to grind Gina's face into her again and again. Alice's eyes rolled back and a flush spread over her body. "Ohhhhhhh yes! Eat my pussy sis! Fuck yes! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!!!" she cried nearly matching Gina for volume.

I could feel a surge building in my balls as watching them get off nearly pushed me past the point of no return. But, I didn't want to cum again so soon. I wasn't sure, even with all this stimulation if I'd be able to recover as quickly as I wanted. I certainly didn't want this to end yet, so I pulled out, allowing Gina and Alice to ride out their orgasms as I got myself back under control.

Alice finally let Gina go. Gina rolled to the side, trying to catch her breath. Between her orgasm and being nearly suffocated in Alice's pussy, I knew she was starved for oxygen. Once I was sure I was back from the precipice, I climbed down off the bed to stand on the floor. I reached out and grabbed Alice by the ankles, "Your turn," I declared, dragging her down the bed.

"Oh shit!" she squealed in surprised delight, then laughed.

She spread her legs wide for me. I could see the little red triangle of hair she had was soaked with Gina's saliva and her own juices. Her lips were open, her clit engorged. I pulled her in close lifting her left leg, forcing her wider and slid my cock into her waiting pussy. She was drenched. She didn't flood as much as Gina, but she was still dripping, soaking wet.

I started pounding her steadily, drawing little grunts and groans of passion from her. Her huge E-cup titties were bouncing above her white corset and her hands were gripping the sheets, holding on for dear life. I looked over to see Gina coming back to herself. She had recovered from her orgasm and was laying on her side watching, her hand between her legs as she played with herself.

"Don't just watch babe, get over here," I grunted out between strokes.

Gina licked her lips and crawled on her knees until she was close enough to reach Alice. She looked at me, almost as if seeking approval. I nodded and a look of pure delight crossed her face as she leaned down and took one of Alice's nipples into her mouth.

"Ummmmm," Alice purred and pried her hand free only to reach around and begin squeezing Gina's sexy ass. We went on like that for a few minutes, me pounding Alice's pussy while Gina licked and squeezed Alice's tits. Alice was getting more and more worked up, her grunts coming faster and faster though I hadn't picked up my pace. Finally she called out, "Climb over on my face sis, I want to taste you."

This time, Gina didn't hesitate, she flung her leg over her sister and lowered herself onto Alice's waiting tongue. She was facing me, I could see the look of absolute ecstasy on her face as Alice started lapping at her pussy. I let go of Alice's leg and reached out pulling Gina to me for a kiss.

She was like a woman possessed. Her lips met mine and her tongue lashed out engaging mine with frantic intensity. I grabbed the straps on her corset, yanking them down and freeing her amazing breasts for the first time of the night. I absolutely loved Gina's tits. They were pointy with large areola that covered the entire tip. They were more than a handful and super sensitive.

I started kneading her breasts, pinching her nipples. Gina was moaning against my mouth and grinding her pussy into Alice's face while I kept pounding Alice's pussy. Alice was making little grunts with every stroke as I rammed her flaming box. Finally, I freed one of my hands from Gina's breasts and started rubbing Alice's clit, and that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

"Ohhh! Ohhh fuck! I'm cummmiiingggg!!!" Alice cried out, muffled by Gina's pussy still grinding on her face. I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock, and I knew I wasn't going to stop myself from erupting this time. I pulled back, breaking my kiss with Gina and grabbing hold of Alice's legs for leverage as I started slamming her as hard and fast as I could, taking advantage of the quivering pressure of her pussy to push me to my second orgasm.

Alice quivered and shook, moaning her release. I grunted and slammed into her one last time and blew my load, filling her soaking pussy with my cream. Gina never stopped riding Alice's face. She had a look of pure concentrated intensity as she ground her sopping wet snatch all into her sister's lips and chin. I could see she was close, but I wasn't sure if she was going to make it, and I wanted us all to finish as the same time.

Still riding the wave of my orgasm, I gathered my ragged will, pinched Gina's nipple and pushed the pleasure centers in her mind as much as I could. It was just enough.

"OHHHHH FUCK YES! EAT MY PUSSY! I'M GONNA CUM! YES! FUCK YES!" Gina screamed, arching her back and going completely rigid on Alice's face, then dropping exhausted to the side, her breath coming in gasps. I slipped from Alice's pussy and dropped to my knees, resting my head on the end of the bed. Alice was laying back, little tremors still shaking her body, her face completely drenched from Gina's discharge.

When I could finally talk again, I suggested we take a little break. We had water and snacks, and then started up again when Gina bit into a doughnut and dripped jelly onto her chest. Alice licked it off and we ended up kissing and licking all over each other on the pretense of getting cleaned up.

That eventually led back to the bedroom. We fucked for hours in every position we could come up with. I fucked them while they sixty-nined. They took turns riding my cock while the other would ride my face. We laid on our sides and made a triangle: Alice sucking my cock, me licking Gina's pussy, while she licked Alice. And on, and on, and on.

Finally about nine that night, we were all utterly exhausted, completely drained, and pretty dehydrated. I had lost track of the number of orgasms I'd had, much less how many the ladies had between them. We were laying in my bed. I was in the middle with Alice on my left and Gina on my right, their heads resting on my chest.

"That was quite possibly the best day I've ever had," I murmured.

"Yeah, if I'd known we could be doing this, I wouldn't have given you such a hard time at work," Alice laughed.

"I know, I never imagined...." Gina added, pulling herself up off the bed long enough to give me a peck on the lips and then settling back down on my chest.

Alice raised her head and glanced over at the clock. "I'm going to have to get home," she sighed.

"I get to stay," Gina taunted, sing-song, sticking her tongue out.

"Bitch," Alice laughed, leaning across acting like she was going to bite Gina's tongue before simply kissing her on the lips.

"It's too bad you have to go," I commented, "but I understand."

Alice shrugged, "I'd rather stay, but well... you know."

She still wasn't entirely comfortable with the fact she was cheating on her husband. She never had before I pushed her into it. She actually hadn't been getting enough attention at home, and wasn't happy in her marriage, but until something happened to change things, she would play the dutiful wife.

That just reinforced my earlier commitment to do something about Scott. I wasn't sure yet what that would be, but I'd worry about that in the next few days. For tonight, I was ready to sleep, and I still had Gina cuddled up beside me.