Mental Domination Ch. 05: Surprise

Story Info
Dave moves ahead with his plan to get rid of Alice's husband.
9.8k words
4.69
7k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrRKane
DrRKane
77 Followers

Mental Domination Chapter 5 -- Plans & Surprises


"It's time to wake up Dave"

Groggily I opened my eyes to see Gina standing over me. It looked like she had been up for a while, her makeup was as perfect as ever, and her coppery curls were clean and shiny, pulled back with a clip. She was in a crop top that barely covered her breasts, and I happily noted, no bra, affording me a fantastic view up her shirt at the underside of her epic torpedoes. Despite the marathon sex session of the day before, I felt a surge in my loins at the sight.

I groaned then managed to mumble, "Mornin' beautiful..."

Gina grinned. I don't think she was used to compliments. Probably because until I had adjusted her personality and provided her with some sexual satisfaction and some plain old happiness, she'd been so surly no one had dared offer her one.

"Breakfast will be ready in about 10 minutes. I thought you might need a few minutes to wake up before we ate."

"Yep. Thanks babe," I levered myself up in the bed and watched her as she headed out of the bedroom and back to the kitchen. She was in tight little grey cotton shorts that molded themselves to her amazing round ass. You know the old saying: hate to see you go, love to watch you leave. Well Gina was the epitome of that. I could watch her ass for hours and be happy. She was pretty obviously feeling some tenderness judging by the way she was walking. I felt a little surge of pride seeing that hitch in her walk and knowing that I was responsible for it.

I had a moment of confusion as I wondered where she had gotten the clothes, until I remembered the giant bag Alice had been carrying when they showed up last night. Considering they were wearing nothing but lingerie and trench coats when they'd arrived, I guessed they probably did need to pack something else to change into for when they left.

A few minutes in the bathroom had me feeling somewhat human again. And the stack of pancakes and link sausages Gina had made finished my recovery. By the time we were done eating, I was ready to be a fully functional member of society again.

"Did you want me to come by tonight after I get off," Gina asked as we sat drinking coffee, the remnants of breakfast on the table in front of us.

"Sure. That sounds great, I love having you here." I replied and watched her face light up again at the affection. "What does your and Alice's schedule look like this week."

"I'm night-shift tonight. Day shift Tuesday and Wednesday, off Thursday, then back to night-shift Friday, and I open on Saturday. Alice is opposite me, except she's off on Wednesday."

"Geez," I said, going through the logistics of it in my head, "so unless Scott has a late night or something we won't be able to get the three of us together again until Sunday."

"Probably not then either," Gina replied glumly. "It's my turn for a Sunday shift next week, and Alice's the week after that."

"So we're looking at three weeks, or maybe squeezing out a couple of hours one morning or something?" I groaned.

"Yeah... unless Scott is working late," Gina said frowning.

"Well that sucks. I hate that our time together is limited by Scott's damn work schedule."

"Me too," Gina said looking even more pensive. I knew how much she was into Alice. She was loving being with me, but I understood that part of the attraction was the big taboo idea of getting to bang her sister too. She'd wanted to do it since they were teenagers, and now she'd finally gotten to, so the idea of losing out on that was really bringing her down.

"Maybe we can convince her to come over and just make an excuse for Scott."

"I wouldn't count on that Dave. Honestly I'm still shocked that she's doing this anyway, but I can't imagine her taking any big risk that would get her caught."

I actually had some inside information there. Alice wasn't as enamored with Scott as Gina seemed to think, but Gina was right in thinking it would take some major work to get Alice to just say fuck it about her marriage. I had kept telling myself that I was going to have to do something about Scott, but now I knew I was going to do it today.

We finished our coffee in silence. We were both, I was sure, thinking along the same lines. Yesterday was fantastic, but it was going to be very difficult to keep getting to do unless something changed. Gina was probably just worrying, I was planning.

"Do you have to leave soon?" I asked finally.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" Gina snapped.

"Damn babe, chill," I replied, "I already told you I want you to come back tonight, I was just wondering if you had to leave to get ready for work. I don't expect you're going in dressed like that."

"Oh..." she looked sheepish. "No, I brought clothes."

"I mean, I'm sure the customers would like it," I grinned.

"Dave!"

"...wives might get a little upset though."

"DAVE!"

I burst out laughing and Gina couldn't help but to join in. I got up from the table, took Gina by the hand and led her into the living room. I flopped down on the couch and pulled her down onto my lap.

"Uh Dave, I'm not really.... well I'm a little sore."

"I wasn't trying to start anything, just thought we'd talk a while since you don't have to leave immediately."

"Oh..." she allowed herself to relax and snuggled in, putting her head on my shoulder. "Greg only really touched me if he was trying to get in my pants."

It was the first time Gina had opened up to me at all without me being inside her head and forcing it from her.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I know that had to suck." I said, then added in a much lighter tone "You'll just have to get used to being kissed and fondled all the time. I mean you will be getting fucked on the regular. It'll be a lot. There will be screaming. The neighbors will hate us."

Gina giggled

"But," I continued more seriously, "you will be getting kissed and held because I like you, not because I want something from you."

Okay, it was kind of a lie. Gina was here because I wanted to fuck her. The fact that she was going to be happy about it was just an added bonus and a salve to my conscience because I now knew enough about her life to feel bad for her situation. Still, it didn't hurt to make her feel better about herself, and if she was happy with her situation, I wouldn't have to use my powers on her nearly as often.

Gina raised up off of my shoulder and kissed me softly on the lips. It was a gentle kiss, nothing really sexual about it. Then she settled herself back against my shoulder and sighed contentedly.

We ended up talking for about an hour or so before she had to get ready for work. She told me some of her relationship with Greg, and I managed to steer the conversation onto Alice and her relationship with Scott. Gina was less helpful than I would have hoped. With her own lack of fulfillment in the bedroom, she hadn't really wanted to hear much about Alice's struggles.

What I did manage to glean was that Alice had lost interest in having sex for a good while after she found out she couldn't have kids. By the time she was ready again, Scott didn't seem to interested in her anymore, and it had been pretty infrequent ever since.

That scenario screamed infidelity to me. When his wife hadn't been willing, he'd found somewhere else to get his rocks off. My suspicions were compounded when Gina happened to mention that Scott had bought a new Corvette about the time I had stopped working at the store.

Now that was pure midlife crisis stuff right there. Scott was in his early-ish forties, he'd bought a sports car, and I was willing to bet that his late nights at the office had a lot less to do with work and a whole lot more to do with working some twenty-something's ass for a couple of hours.

Eventually Gina needed to start getting ready for work. I flipped on the TV and surfed around for a bit while she did. I was pretty curious as to what she'd bought besides underwear when I'd sent her out for a new wardrobe. When she came back into the living room, I have to say I was damn pleased with the results.

Gina had touched up her makeup a bit going a little darker than usual, and let her coppery curls hang free. She was wearing a pale green knit sweater-dress that went very well with her red gold hair and pale skin. Normally I wouldn't call a dress of that style sexy, but this one was short, maybe an inch shy of being too short to wear in public, and tight. The material was thin and molded itself to her curvy hourglass body like a second skin, highlighting her amazing breasts, flat stomach, and the swell of her hips.

"Damn," I said holding up a finger and twirling it, indicating that she should spin for me. The dress fit her in the back just as well as it did the front. The curve of her ass in that dress was enough to make a man drool. I felt my cock stirring to life despite the pounding it had taken yesterday.

"You look absolutely amazing Gina," I said. "Come here."

She walked to stand in front of me where I was still seated on the couch. I sat up straighter, took hold of the bottom of her dress and pushed it up to her waist exposing a tiny set of green lace thongs. I ran my hands up the outsides of her legs, grasped the thin little straps, and pulled them down to her feet.

Gina's breath caught in her throat. I know she expected me to take her right then and there, but I had something else in mind. I pulled her dress back down.

"You won't wear panties today," I commanded. "So every step you take, you'll know you're just inches from being exposed."

Gina shivered and nodded.

"When you get home tonight, I want you to tell me how it made you feel."


After Gina left, I took a shower, shaved, and changed into my job interview suit. There was no point in putting things off, I was going to do something about Scott today. I had a plan, and this time, no sisters to change things up on me at the last minute.

Scott worked for a company that manufactured and sold fans and blowers for industrial use. He was in sales, and from what I understood, did very well for himself. I pulled into the lot at the industrial park and made my way inside, looking fairly out of place in my suit and tie.

I told the receptionist that I had an appointment with Scott Bradley and was directed to the offices on the third floor. Scott had his own suite at the back with his assistant in the front his own private office in the back.

I already had my suspicions about Scott, but one look at his assistant pretty much confirmed everything in my own mind. She was in her early twenties, blonde and athletic looking, and entirely too decorative to have been hired just for her typing skills.

She wasn't really my type, I preferred my ladies a little thicker, a little softer, but I could definitely see the appeal. She had a nice body, if you went for the thinner type, B-cup breasts that she was probably using a push-up bra on to show off in her white button-up that had maybe one too many buttons undone to be entirely appropriate in an office setting. High cheekbones, in a narrow, triangular face, and very large, very brown eyes. I thought her eyes were easily her best feature.

This was the kind of girl that was a cheerleader in high-school and probably in college. I hadn't seen her legs yet since she was sitting behind a desk, but I was willing to bet she had excellent muscle tone.

She looked up at me as I stepped up to her desk and said, "Can I help you?"

I stretched out my hand, offering a shake. She looked a bit put off, but hid it quickly and took my offered hand giving me the opportunity to grab hold of her mind.

"My name is Dave Anders. I have an appointment to see Scott, but you forgot to log it in the schedule,"

I said pushing the thought into her consciousness. Commands like these were easy. They were so believable that even strong willed people rarely questioned or fought back against them.

I released my grip on her mind, waited for her eyes to clear, let go of the handshake then repeated, "I'm Dave Anders. I have an appointment to see Scott."

"Oh okay Mr. Anders, let's see here..." She tapped a few keys on her keyboard, looked at the screen with consternation, and then added, "Let me see if he's free."

She wasn't going to tell me she hadn't logged the appointment, but I could tell by her reaction that she now remembered making it. As she got up from her desk and made her way back into Scott's office, I noted that I was right about her legs: muscular, with a nice little booty shown off to good advantage in a black pencil skirt that too was a little short and a little tight to be entirely office appropriate.

She returned a moment later and led me into the back office, quietly closing the door behind her as she slipped out.

"Hey Scott how ya been?" I boomed, smiling broadly and stepping across the room with my hand extended for a shake.

Scott was a big guy, probably and inch or so taller than my own 6'1" with shoulders like a linebacker and the physique of someone who had played football in college, but had spent the last 20 years sitting behind a desk. He had dark eyes, a decent tan for this early in the spring, dark hair that was a little too dark to be natural on someone his age, and a neatly trimmed goatee.

He looked confused at my greeting. We barely knew each other. I had seen him a few times when he'd stopped by the store to see Alice, but we hadn't spoken other than polite hellos. The only real interaction we'd had was at the store Christmas party one year. He'd been pretty hammered, and we'd talked for a few minutes then.

I'm not much of a drinker, I'd only had a beer or two that night, so I remembered it well. Scott on the other hand wasn't very likely to recall much at all of what went on that night, and that was my way in.

You know how if you've heard a story enough, you can sort of start to recall it, even if you weren't there. Your mind starts filling in the blanks and given enough time and enough repetitions you have to really think about it to remember you weren't actually part of the story when you heard it the first time. Manipulating Scott on the level I was planning would need a baseline to work from. I figured if I convinced him we were friends, it would be much easier.

Scott, a natural salesman, hid his confusion quickly, plastered a smile on his own face, and stepped around his desk, clasping my hand. As soon as contact was made, I took control of his mind.

"Remember the night of the Christmas party when we first met, how we drank together all night and hung out. We've been buddies ever since. Think about the times we've hung out together having a drink and the good times we've had," I said and then began, I guess the best way to describe it is, smothering his mind with my power. Normally when I implant a thought, it's a discreet unit, a single thing. I focus the thought and drive it home. Hammer and nail. This was more like being a brick mason. Building layer after layer. I kept applying pressure, kept him focused on what I wanted him to think and let his mind fill in the blanks.

It took about five minutes and I was sweating by the time it was through. I felt his perception of me slowly change as his mind did the work and created a relationship between us out of whole cloth. I could only use this method on people that didn't have a lot of memories of me to start with, but even with strangers, I didn't usually do things this way because it took so long and required a lot of focus on my part. Well, that and sometimes the people I did this to wanted to continue our "friendship" after I was done with them which was a pain in the ass, especially since I just had to play along with whatever memories they'd concocted of us. It was draining and potentially troublesome in the long run, but it gave me a good foundation of trust that I could use for further commands.

Once I was sure Scott had convinced himself we were long term pals, I threw out the next command just to make sure. "Since we're friends, you're very comfortable sharing information with me, even stuff you don't want most people to know." then released my hold on his mind.

Scott blinked twice, then the fake smile that had been plastered on his face turned into genuine delight as he clapped me on the shoulder and said, "Hey Big D, what're you doin' here?"

"Oh you know, looking for work," I replied thinking that I might as well kill two birds with one stone.

"Here?" he said, returning to his seat behind the desk and fishing a bottle of Crown Royal and two glasses from the bottom drawer.

"Yeah, I'm doing freelance IT consulting and I thought maybe you could help me out," I said as he poured two generous shots and passed me a glass.

"Well it's not my department, but I can get you an in to see Connie in HR if you want," he replied taking a drink with obvious enjoyment.

"Well that's all I can ask for." I took up my own glass and sipped, faking enjoyment. I really hated dark liquor. I then glanced back over my shoulder at the door and turned back to him, "So tell me, how long have you been banging your secretary?"

Scott laughed, "Oh about two years now. I thought I'd told you."

"Nice pull man," I said nodding and giving an appreciative grin. I had to play along, but I was of two minds about the whole thing. Part of me was thrilled because it would make getting Alice away from him all the easier, but another part of me was pissed off that he was cheating on her. It was weird and I knew objectively that it didn't make much sense, but I guessed that I liked her enough now that I felt bad that she was being lied to. By him anyway, my own lying and manipulation was different. That's what I told myself anyway.

"You ain't kidding. Ashleigh's a wildcat in the sack."

"So you weren't getting enough at home or just figured a side piece would be nice?"

"After the whole thing with her not being able to give me a son, Alice pretty much dried up. I was lucky to get laid on my birthday. Then that sweet little thing out there got hired, and well the rest is history."

"Very nice," I said feigning approval. I'd had enough of Scott. I had confirmation of what I'd thought going in, not only was he cheating, but he seemed to be in a full on mid-life crisis. Plus, the way he'd phrased Alice not being able to have children was pretty telling. After talking to him, I had no qualms at all about pushing him to do what I wanted. It was time to leave.

I fished my phone out of my pocked glanced at the screen and said "Shit dude, I've got to go."

"Why? You just got here."

"I got a text from Celetex. They want to see me in an hour about doing some work for them and now my breath smells like booze," I lied mentioning a business on the far side of town.

"Well hell," Scott said. "Want to hit the driving range one night this week?"

"Sure man, I'll give you a call," Yeah, that wasn't going to happen. I reached out to shake his hand once more as I rose to leave. He took my hand and I grabbed his mind again.

"There's no reason not to spend more time with Ashley. Once a week isn't nearly enough. Alice isn't giving you what you want, and besides, that sweet young thing out there makes a fantastic trophy. Think of the bragging rights." I pushed the thought into his mind and felt it land with virtually no resistance. In my opinion, the only thing that had stopped him before now was fear of getting caught.

"Even if Alice finds out, do you really care? There won't ever be a Scott Junior with her. Your little trophy could give you a son." I pushed that thought into his mind and met only token resistance there as well. It wouldn't take much to make him actually leave. If I could get Ashley to start pushing Scott about marriage, then all my issues would resolve themselves as long as I made sure to prepare Alice beforehand.

DrRKane
DrRKane
77 Followers