Mental Domination Ch. 05: Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released Scott's mind, gave a final farewell, and stepped out into the outer office, careful to shut the door fully behind me. It wouldn't do for Scott to see me laying the juju on Ashley.

The front office was empty except for the girl in question, so I stepped over, offering my hand once more. "It was nice to meet you..."

"Ashleigh," she supplied shaking my hand again. Contact made, I grabbed her consciousness and spoke quickly, "You know Scott should leave his wife for you." That command slipped in with no resistance at all. She was already thinking it, so I decided to go further. I knew full well that a girl that looked like Ashleigh wasn't banging an overweight guy twice her age unless she had major daddy issues or was digging for gold. I thought the latter.

"If you start really pushing him, you can have it all: the money, the house, and you won't have to parade around here anymore. He wants you, make him prove it." That one took a little more effort, but it was more a nudge to get her to do what she was already likely doing a bit more aggressively.

I released her mind, and her hand, then headed back home.


My phone rang about ten after five. It was Alice. I answered with, "Hey babe, what's up?"

"My god Dave what did we do to Gina?"

"What do you mean?" I laughed.

"She came in looking great, all dressed up and looking sexy. She seemed uncomfortable at first, but pretty soon she was walking around shaking her ass so much I wanted to take her back to the bathroom and yank that dress off of her."

"Hey! No fair banging her without me."

It was Alice's turn to laugh, "Like you wait for me every time?"

"Hmmmfh," I grumbled. "Fair point."

"Seriously though, who would have thought all my baby sister needed was to get properly laid?"

It was a little more complicated than that, I thought. Sure getting properly fucked for the first time, in well... ever, would definitely improve Gina's mood, but what Alice didn't know, what she couldn't ever know was that I had been playing around in Gina's head, and hers too for that matter.

All I said aloud was, "I know right. Seems like you're a little happier these days too."

"Oh god yes," Alice purred. "Even as sore as I've been today, I'd still love to swing by your place and ride that big cock of yours instead of going home."

"Well you're welcome to come by," I said hopefully.

"You know I can't Dave," Alice said glumly.

"Hey, you can't blame a guy for trying."

"I close tomorrow though, and Scott will be at work. I can come by in the morning if you're going to be up."

"That sounds awesome. I'll make sure to get up early so I'm ready for you."

After I got off the phone with Alice, I had some time to kill. I hit the gym for about an hour, grabbed some take-out on the way home, and was laying in my bed reading when I heard the door to my apartment open. I'd given Gina both of my spare keys, one for her and one for Alice, before she left this morning.

I looked up from my tablet as Gina entered the bedroom and said, "Hey babe, how was ooof... I was cut off mid-sentence, as Gina launched herself from the foot of the bed coming down right on top of me. She shoved my tablet aside, clamped her lips onto mine and thrust her tongue down my throat.

I felt her adjusting her position until she was straddling me, her hands running across my bare chest and shoulders the whole time, and her lips firmly glued to mine. When she finally let me up for air, I panted, "Damn girl, I'm glad to see you too."

"Get your pants off now," she demanded, then not waiting for me to respond, crawled back down the bed, grabbed my pajama pants and yanked them down. I was already hard. Having a beautiful woman maul you out of the blue has a tendency to do that. Without a by your leave, Gina hiked her sexy green dress up around her waist and immediately impaled herself on my stiff cock.

"Uhhhh... Holy shit Gina, what's gotten into you?" I groaned, savoring the sensation of her tight creamy pussy enveloping my dick.

Gina was soaked. Absolutely sopping. I could see her nipples poking out through tight material of her dress. She planted her hands on my chest and began working her hips steadily back and forth before she ever answered. "I walked around all day with no panties on is what happened!"

I reached out and put my hands on her hips, just following her motion, not trying to control her movements as I replied grinning, "And you liked that did you?"

"mmmm... Hell yes I did. At first... I was self-conscious about it. I felt like... everyone was staring at me... and then I started to get into it." Gina was undulating her hips back and forth, rolling like the tide, my dick buried in her sopping pussy, squelching with every movement. She was grinding her clit on my pelvis, using me like a living dildo.

"I can tell," I remarked, staring up at her flushed face, her eyes half-lidded in a strange combination of ecstasy and concentration. Apparently she really needed to get off after the day she'd had.

"You have... no idea," she panted. "After a couple of... hours, I knew... I was showing off... shaking my ass...knowing I was exposed. It just kept uhhhh making me hotter... and wetter. I couldn't even... sit down... the last few hours... or I'd have ruined... my dress."

Gina started moaning in earnest, her eyes fully closed, completely focused on getting herself off. She was rolling her hips faster, harder, grinding her clit against me. I just tightened my core and kept my hips as still as possible. This was her show. I was being used as a conveniently stiff cock. I wasn't going to get off this way, but I knew she didn't want me to move, didn't want me to take control. I felt her pussy spasm as her orgasm hit. She arched her back, her nails dug into my chest, and she let out scream as her body went stiff "OHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHH YESSSS!"

I let her have a moment to savor the afterglow of her orgasm then grabbed her dress where it was bunched around her waist and yanked it off over her head. I sat up in the bed, my cock still buried in her red-hot snatch and pulled her tight to me, crushing her amazing tits to my chest. I planted my lips on hers, kissing her with the passion she had very successfully awakened in me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, her fingers clutching my hair as I ran my hands up and down her back, finding the clasp on her bra and releasing it. She pulled back a bit as she shifted, wrapping her legs around me, locking her ankles behind my back and giving me the opportunity to get her bra out of way and toss it aside.

I pushed her back a little further then shifted my hands down to her glorious torpedo tits, taking one in each hand. I squeezed and kneaded the soft silky flesh and brought my lips down, taking her nipple, the entire pointy tip of her breast, into my mouth.

Gina moaned in pleasure, holding my head tightly to her chest. Her tits were incredibly sensitive. I had cheated a bit to do it, but I had made her cum by just playing with them before. I spent several long minutes fondling her breasts, switching my lips and teeth from one nipple to the other, burying my face between them. I adored her tits, and I made sure she knew it.

Gina had begun to moan in earnest, rolling her hips, and then bouncing up and down on my cock that was still buried deep inside her. I pulled her in close, locking my lips to hers once more as my hands drifted around, forgoing her tits to grip her luscious ass. She wasn't controlling the pace now. I took the lead, guiding her with my hands, dictating her speed and motion.

I fucked her until we were both gasping, her pussy quivering once more, closing in on a second orgasm, her juices running down my balls and soaking the sheet below me, and then I lifted her up and rolled her over onto her back and mounted her that way.

With my arms under her back, gripping her shoulders from below, I drove into her soaking wet snatch. My cock was a battering ramming slamming her pussy like the gates of a medieval castle. The headboard was crashing into the wall, the bed creaking like an ancient tree in a thunderstorm.

"OHHHH GOD! OH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!" Gina cried, her face flushed, her nails digging into my back, and her pussy spastically gripping my cock.

I knew I could cum at any time. I was close, but I kept my focus and didn't let it happen. I wanted to pound her, make her cum again. She was already mine, but I wanted her completely enthralled by my cock and not just because I could alter her mind.

I pounded her pussy with ruthless abandon. I was breathing like a bellows. My glutes were burning, but I felt her pussy clamp down on me again as she screamed "OHH GOD! OHHH FUCKKK! I'M CUMMINNNGGG!!!!" and it was all worth it.

As she went rigid in her orgasm, her eyes clamped shut, I slid my throbbing cock from her pussy, took a second to catch my breath, and flipped her over on the bed once more, presenting her glorious ass to me. I pulled her back, guiding her ass into the air, with her face buried in her pillows and slid my cock into her once more.

She gasped, still quivering from her orgasm and unable to form coherent words. I took a slower pace this time, extending her orgasm with continued stimulation, gliding my steel hard cock in and out at a torturously slow pace.

Looking down at her epic ass spread before me, I licked my thumb and began to massage her tight little asshole. She stiffened in surprise, but I took that moment to hit her pleasure centers with my mind, driving a spike of pure ecstasy through her body.

Gina moaned long and low, cried, "OHHHHHHH FUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!", then bit down into the pillow as her orgasm peaked again.

She squirted around my cock, her juice soaking me to the knees as I drove into her again with renewed vigor, riding the wave of her orgasm to my own explosive release. I groaned, buried balls deep in her and unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum into her already dripping pussy.

I slid from her and dropped to the side utterly spent, Gina still shaking and trembling beside me. When she finally caught her breath enough to speak, she rolled over onto her back, pursed her lips, blew out a long breath, and said bemusedly, "Well apparently I'm into butt stuff."

I wheezed with laughter. Gina stared at me for a moment as a smile crept over her face, which turned to giggles, then full blown cackling. We lay there for several minutes laughing like we were mad until Gina eventually crawled from the bed, making her way to the bathroom. I finally managed to stop giggling and rouse myself. I knew I was going to have to have a shower and change the sheets before sleeping was even a possibility.


I was dreaming of getting a blowjob. It was so real. I could feet silky soft lips caressing my cock, the warm wetness of her mouth, the slight roughness of her tongue as she swirled it around my dick, and the gentle pressure of her hands squeezing my balls. I was moaning in pleasure as sleep faded from me, but the dream didn't stop.

"Oh Gina, that's fantastic," I groaned.

I felt the lips leave my cock and heard, "Wrong sister."

My eyes snapped open to the faint light of very early morning coming through the window of my bedroom, and I looked down to see Alice on her knees and elbows at the foot of my bed, her lips inches from my cock. She smiled up at me and then lowered her head back down and took me into her mouth once more. Gina was still in bed beside me, just now beginning to rouse from the noise.

"Not that I'm complaining," I murmured, glancing over at the clock, "but what are you doing here at six o'clock in the morning."

Alice's head bobbed back up, "I couldn't stop thinking about you two last night, so I told Scott that Gina and I had signed up for the sunrise Yoga class at the gym. Gave me an excuse to get here early enough that the three of us could play for a while before Gina has to get ready for work," she explained a trifle breathlessly. "Now, can I get back to what I was doing? Your cock isn't going to suck itself."

"Be my guest," I said smiling and dropping my head back to the pillow where I could watch Alice worship my cock.

She had her flaming red tresses pulled up tightly into a ponytail on top of her head. She'd dressed to sell her story to Scott, in a tiny little sleeveless shirt, a sports bra that was struggling to contain her massive tits, and black yoga pants. She was in much the same position Gina was last night: head down, ass up, so I could see the outline of her big sexy booty shaking as she bobbed up and down on my dick.

Gina, still gloriously naked snuggled up to me, watching her sister gobble my cock. I grasped her chin, tilted her head up for a kiss, grabbed her mind quickly then whispered low enough so Alice couldn't hear over the slurping sounds she was making, "You should give her a sample of what you liked last night. Lick her pussy then eat her ass."

Even with the distraction of Alice sucking my dick, it was easy to command Gina now. Honestly, I could have probably done it with a simple order and not resorted to actually controlling her, but I didn't want to chance it. As soon as I released my hold, she grinned wickedly, disentangled herself from me and crawled down the bed, giving me a wonderful view of her round ass jiggling and her fantastic tits swaying.

I watched as Gina stood up behind her sister and began to massage Alice's thick ass, squeezing and fondling for a few moments before she grabbed the waistband of the yoga pants and struggled them down over the mountainous curve of Alice's booty. When she dropped down all I could see was the top of her head as she buried her face in Alice's snatch.

Alice moaned around my cock as Gina began to lap at her pussy, but she didn't miss a stroke, still sucking my dick, taking me deeper and deeper. She hadn't managed to deep throat me yet, and it seemed like she was determined to rectify the situation. I could hear her gagging, feel her throat constricting, but that wasn't stopping her this time.

As difficult as it was, I had to keep focused and couldn't lose myself in sensation of the epic blowjob Alice was giving me. I didn't know how she was going to react when Gina switched from her pussy to her ass, and I wanted to make sure I could hit her pleasure centers and make sure she loved it.

I felt Alice's lips touch the base of my cock as she finally managed to get my whole length into her throat. It was an amazing sensation, feeling my dick buried that deep in her face. I'd never had anyone succeed in taking my whole cock before. I was savoring the sensation, reveling in it, when I felt Alice's head snap back and saw her eyes widen. I knew Gina had chosen that moment to lick Alice's ass, damn it!

I grabbed Alice by her ponytail as I focused my will to begin increasing the pleasure she was feeling, but there wasn't any need. She was plenty into it all on her own. Alice moaned around my cock. I could see her grinding her ass back into Gina's face and now that she wasn't actively sucking me off, could hear the sounds of Gina lapping at her ass.

I started driving my cock into her mouth, fucking her face, drawing her attention, rather forcefully, back to what she was supposed to be doing. Alice came back to it with a vengeance.

She reached under me, grabbing my ass, pulling me towards her, seemingly trying to swallow my dick. Her ass was squirming. The room was filled with the sounds of slurping, moaning, and the glurk, glurk, glurk sound of me driving my cock into Alice's throat. I could feel my balls constricting and knew my eruption was imminent, but I could tell Gina was about to get Alice off too.

It was like a race, Gina versus Alice, to see who could cause their target to orgasm first. It was close, but Gina won. Alice pulled back off of my cock howling in pleasure as Gina pushed her over the edge. I was too close to stop myself though and even as Alice pulled away, I went off, spraying hot steamy jizz all over her face and shirt.

I closed my eyes and laid there breathing heavily. I could feel the bed shifting as Alice crawled her way off. Then, I heard Alice say, "Did you want to lick it off baby sister," and that caused my eyes to snap open right fast.

"No. I'm not there yet," Gina replied shaking her head and wrinkling her nose.

"Ha! Okay," Alice laughed pulling her soiled shirt over her head, leaving her in just a sports bra, and using it to wipe the worst of the mess off her face. She had been pretty well covered, with cum dripping from the end of her nose and chin. "Well then, I'm going to go wash my face. Why don't you see if you can revive Dave so he can fuck me while I return the favor you just gave me."

"I'll see what I can do," Gina grinned impishly.

I took that as my cue to drag myself up out of bed and join Gina. I needed to plant a couple of suggestions real fast while Alice was gone. I took Gina in my arms and drew her in close, my hands cupping her marvelous ass She wrapped her arms around me in return and started running her fingernails up and down my back. I bent down to kiss the top of her strawberry blonde head, then reached out with my power and took control of her psyche.

"After last night, you know you love having your ass played with. It'll feel just as good when Alice does it as when I do." I pushed the thought into her mind, and could tell she was already looking forward to Alice eating her ass. I just wanted to reinforce it and make sure she enjoyed it the second time without me pushing on her pleasure centers.

I had no more than released Gina's mind when Alice sauntered to the door of the bedroom. She'd shed her final remnant of clothing, so she was as wonderfully naked as Gina and I. She stood there and struck a pose, leaned against the door-frame on the right with her arm above her head, her left hip cocked out to the side with her left hand on it. She looked as amazing as ever with her fiery red hair, creamy white skin, and heavy tits with their pale pink nipples. Her pose accented her lush hips to their fullest.

"He's not hard yet," she said making a pouty face.

"Well you didn't give me much time," Gina replied, reaching down and beginning to fondle my member, hoping to bring me back to life.

"Why don't you two make out a little, I'm sure that'll do the trick," I suggested.

"Perv!" Alice called with mock severity. She stepped sensuously from the doorway and up behind Gina drawing her away from me. She turned her sister towards her, so they were standing face to face a foot or so in front of me. She gave Gina a little wink then looked over at me.

"You like seeing me kiss my little sister?" Alice asked, leaning in and pressing her lips gently to Gina's. It was a slow kiss. I could see when Alice's tongue pushed open Gina's lips and slithered into her mouth, and the languid duel of tongues that followed. Alice finally pulled back, gently biting Gina's lower lip as she broke the kiss.

Gina was flushed and beginning to breathe heavily. I could feel my dick beginning to stir.

"Or when I do this?" Alice lowered her head, brushed aside Gina's red-gold curls and began kissing her way down Gina's delicate porcelain neck. She reached out, placing her hands on Gina's hips and began trailing her fingers lightly up the sides of her sister's body.

Gina's nipples stiffened and she began to moan. I could feel the blood surging to my cock causing it to jerk and twitch.

"Or maybe you want me to play with my sister's boobs?" Alice's hands came up, taking one of Gina's fantastic torpedoes in each hand as she began to gently knead the flesh. She pinched Gina's nipples between her forefingers and thumbs, drawing a gasp from her sister, as she rolled and squeezed.

Gina was moaning in earnest. I was nearly fully hard again.