Mental Manipulations Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have two attractive women that seem hell-bent on having you tonight. You're telling me that you wouldn't mind a run at your ex? Or her busty friend? Especially if you can have them together?"

'Hell, I wouldn't mind having either one of them myself! It's been a long time since anything like that has happened!' I heard.

"Well, at the risk of sounding like an asshole, as much as they both pissed me off, a little revenge sex wouldn't be bad," I admitted. "As on old friend of mine once said, 'A stiff dick has no conscience'."

Alex laughed, and then noticed the duo coming back to the table. "I'll leave you to them, then," she said. "I wouldn't want to make them jealous and ruin your plans."

"I know both of them too well. They're already jealous," I replied, smiling at her.

She laughed again and leaned into my ear as they sat down. "Well then, I hope that jealousy turns into a wild night for you," she breathed into my ear. 'And if there's one of them that you don't want, send her to me!'

Alex then announced that she was going to get a drink and got up from the table. Jan and Christine both shot her daggers with their eyes, and then smiled at me.

"She likes you," Christine said as she watched Alex walk away. 'She is hot, too!'

"So it seems," I replied.

"You're not interested in her?" Jan asked. 'Hell, if Christine and I didn't have our plans for you, and Christine wasn't here, I'd go for her!'

"I'm not here to meet women, Jan," I replied, looking very serious at her.

"I'm sorry," she replied.

"I understand. Force of habit," I told her. Neither of them said anything about the not-so-subtle shot, so I offered to get us all some drinks. Jan quickly said that she would go, and got up and started walking to the bar. I looked at Christine and saw her watch Jan walk away.

'How did I never notice how sexy she is?' she thought. She turned back and looked at me.

"So how are you?" she asked. "I heard you had a bad accident a while ago."

"I'm doing fine now," I told her. "Thanks for asking."

"How are you handling your divorce?" I asked.

'Oh crap! Does he know that I was cheating on Jack?'

"I'm ok, I guess. I'm getting used to being single again. I'm going to lose the house. That hurts."

"It's rough. I know," I told her. I thought that it was very telling as to how materialistic she was that she was more upset over losing her house than she was her husband, all while talking to a man who's house she helped lose. "Maybe you can move in with Jan. I'm sure she would love the company, as well as the help with the bills. After all, you're already about as close as two women can be without being lovers. You already work together," I told her, choosing my words carefully.

'Shit! Does he know about the problems?'

'I wouldn't mind being even closer to her, either!' she added to her thoughts.

We talked for a few more minutes and then Jan came back to the table. "Your new friend is very pretty," she said. "I was talking to her at the bar. She seems very nice." 'If things don't work out with Christine, maybe I'll make a pass at her!'

"Yes, she is," I replied, taking a sip from my glass of bourbon and wondering what Alex was thinking.

We made small talk for a little while, and then the DJ came out and started playing. I told the women that I wanted to stretch my legs and walk around a little, and then 'suggested' that they go dance together. They both looked at each other and then agreed.

As I was standing at the bar, Bethany and a couple of the other bridesmaids walked up. Bethany said hello, and then asked if I wanted to join them in a shot. "Yeah, c'mon Sean's dad! Do some tequila shooters with us!" one of the girls from last night said.

I looked silently into the faces of these beautiful, beaming young ladies and laughed. "Young lady, this is going to be a long night for me. I would be happy to join you all in a shot, but I'm going to have to insist on Jameson for myself."

They all cheered and agreed, and then ordered their shots. We all toasted the happy couple, and the rest of the girls decided to dance, but Bethany said that she was going to stay at the bar.

As the girls started moving on the dance floor, Bethany and I started talking. I looked onto the dance floor as we talked and saw Jan and Christine dancing very closely together, touching each other on the hips and upper arms while they moved.

I could tell by hearing her thoughts that Bethany was a very intelligent young woman. Shy, introverted, with low self-esteem, she wasn't very comfortable in situations like this, and it showed. Every time that she looked over the other bridesmaids, out on the floor dancing and teasing my son's friends, she would ask the bartender for another shot. She had just looked over for a fourth time.

I looked onto the dance floor and saw Jan and Christine walking off, heading towards the table. Jan made a detour and started walking towards the washrooms, and I excused myself from Bethany, telling her that I would be right back. I then sent her a suggestion that she should stay there, but not do any more shots. In fact, I 'told' her that switching to water might not be a bad idea. Once I knew that my message took, I followed Jan to the washroom.

I waited outside the Ladies room for her, and as soon as Jan walked out I took her by the arm and led her down the hall. "What's going on?" she asked, confused.

'Holy shit! Is he going to make this easy for me? For us?'

I soon found a dark corner and led her to it, where I placed her up against the wall. I leaned in and grabbed a handful of hair at the back of her head, pulling her to me and kissed her. Her thoughts went crazy.

'Oh my god! I forgot how good of a kisser he is! I miss his kisses! I miss EVERYTHING he can do with his lips and tongue!' she thought as she wrapped her arms around me.

'Oh shit! I can feel his cock rising!' she then thought as I involuntarily started rising to the kiss. 'Damn! I REALLY miss his big cock! This could work out a lot easier than we hoped!'

'Christine is so horny, she's going to LOVE what he can do! I can't wait until the three of us are together! Christine and I will get fucked real good, I'm finally going to get to make love with her, AND we'll get him to help us!'

"Give me the key to your room," I told her when I broke our kiss. 'Don't ask why. Just give it to him. And don't tell her that you gave it to him!'

She silently obeyed my order and I pocketed the key card. "I just need to use the bathroom, and I don't want to go down here," I told her. "I'll give it back to you as soon as I can."

"Ok," she replied, smiling at me.

'Go back to the table and flirt with her some more. Get yourselves both so worked up that you are ready to jump each other's bones!' I 'told' her, using one of her favorite phrases for having wild sex.

'Yes! I can't wait to have my first taste of a pussy that isn't mine! This is going to be great!'

'Stop off at the bar and get yourselves a couple of drinks first. Flirt with the tall, skinny bridesmaid. You're attracted to her, after all.'

Jan smiled at me and said, "I'll see you later. Have fun!" I watched as she then walked back down the hall towards the room. I noticed an extra sway to her ass as she looked over her shoulder at me, smiling. I stood there, slowly shaking my head, and then went to the men's room. When I walked out, I went back to the bar where I found Bethany still standing there as Jan walked away, her hips still swaying.

Bethany greeted me with a smile, and was starting to slur her words when she spoke. "Have you been standing here alone this whole time?" I asked her.

"Yeah, except for your ex-wife talking to me a couple of minutes ago," she replied.

"I'd swear she was flirting with me," she whispered as she leaned in to me.

"She probably was," I told her. "You're a very beautiful girl, and I've always thought that she was ... curious."

"Stop," she replied, looking at me. 'I am NOT beautiful!'

"Stop what?" I asked, looking confused.

"I'm not beautiful," she said softly.

"Them," she continued, looking at the girls on the dance floor. "THEY'RE beautiful. Not me!"

I gave her a confused look again, and then said, "What are you talking about? You are at least as beautiful as any of them."

"No, I'm not," she replied, her voice almost a whisper.

"Young lady, didn't your parents ever tell you not to argue with your elders?" I asked, giving her a mock angry look. "Am I going to have to put you over my knees and spank you?"

Bethany gasped and looked at me wide-eyed. 'Yes! I love to be spanked! Smack my ass!'

"No," she replied softly.

I looked at her for a second as I worked on my plan in my head. "Why don't you come with me," I told her. "I think you can use some fresh air." 'He's right. Go with him. Get some air. Spend some time with him.'

I offered her my arm, and we started walking to the elevators. "Where are we going?" she asked as the doors closed behind us and I pressed the button for one of the top floors.

"There is a rooftop bar with a nice deck," I told her. "The fresh air will help you."

"Ok," she replied as she leaned against me. 'He's hot for an older guy! Nice, too!'

'Oh my god! What are you thinking? He's old enough to be your father!'

'Yeah, but you never had a father. This is nice. He's showing some concern for you. He wants to take care of you!'

'Hmmm... he thinks that you're beautiful. Maybe he'll REALLY take care of you! I'm sure that he knows a lot of things that guys I've been with don't know!'

She started giggling after that thought and I asked her what was so funny. The elevator doors opened onto the foyer for the rooftop bar, and she replied, "Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about something."

"Hmmm ... Anything I should know? Or worry about?" I asked, as I smiled at her.

"No," she giggled again as I led her to the edge of the deck. "At least, I don't think so!"

We sat at a table overlooking the city and I told the waitress that we just needed a couple of glasses of water. She rolled her eyes, thinking that we were just taking up one of her tables, costing her tip money, until I laid down a ten-dollar bill. She smiled at me, and quickly returned with the water.

"So what makes you think that you're not beautiful?" I asked her.

Bethany looked at me like I was crazy, and then replied, "Have you looked at them? Look at me! I can't compare to them! I'm plain-looking at best!" 'Is this guy blind?'

"I'm too skinny, I have no boobs or butt, I have wild, curly red hair and a ton of freckles ..."

"Bethany, you are not 'plain-looking at best.' Those girls have to put in a lot of work to look like that. They are very high-maintenance. You have a natural beauty that beats theirs any day," I told her. "Not every guy cares about big boobs, or a thick ass, and SOME guys even like freckles."

"Quite honestly, if I was your age, and I saw you out with them, YOU are the one that would get my attention, not them."

"Yeah, right. Whatever," she replied.

"Don't 'whatever' me, young lady," I told her firmly.

"Pffft. What are you going to do? Spank me?"

"If need be," I said. "You're not too old to be put over my knees!"

'Oh my god! Don't tease me like this!' "Yeah, right," she replied.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, either," I added. Bethany looked at me and saw that I was serious.

'Oh my god! You are so fucking sexy like that! You have such beautiful eyes! I wish you WERE my age!'

'Why does his age matter?' I sent to her. 'You think that he's hot, he thinks that you're beautiful ... go with it! It's a wedding, damn it! Get yourself some!'

"Bethany, believe it or not, you ARE a beautiful woman," I told her. "You are a very sexy woman, and any guy would be lucky to have you."

"ANY guy?" she asked softly as she looked into my eyes. 'Even you?'

"Yes, young lady. ANY guy."

"Prove it," she whispered.

"Excuse me?" I asked, wanting her to actually say it.

"Prove it," she said a little more firmly.

I looked deeply into her eyes for a few seconds, and then asked, "And how would you like me to 'prove it'?" I asked her.

'How the hell do you think?' she thought. "If I have to tell you ..."

"You don't HAVE to tell me," I replied, "but hearing the words come from your mouth would definitely help."

She looked at me silently for a few seconds as she took a long drink of her water. "You could kiss me," she said softly.

"Kiss you?" I replied. "That's it?"

"That's a good start." 'You could also fuck me until I can't walk!'

I looked at her quietly as I thought about the situation. While taking her to Jan and Christine's room would be wrong to many people, in reality I wasn't making her do anything that she didn't want to do. I wasn't manipulating her in any way. I told myself that it could even benefit both of us for a while. Bethany wanted, and needed, to get laid and this would help her self-esteem, especially with a solid suggestion afterwards that she could have any guy she wanted, it was clear to me that Jan and Christine were planning on trying to seduce me and manipulate me into helping them with whatever their problem was. If I had sex with Bethany first, I would last a lot longer the second, and third, times around.

Keeping my eyes locked on hers, I put my hand behind her head and leaned in to her, gently pulling her to me and kissing her.

'Oh my god! I can't believe he's really doing this!'

'Damn! He's a pretty good kisser! I wonder what else he can do with his tongue!'

I pulled my lips from hers a few seconds later and looked into her eyes. "Holy cow! That was so hot!" I heard from the side of the table. I looked up and saw the waitress watching us, her mouth open in shock.

"And how was it for you?" I asked, turning back to Bethany. "For starters, I mean."

"Good," she replied softly. "For starters."

I noticed that she had stopped slurring her words quite a bit, so I knew that the fresh air and the water had helped. I looked at her, and then took her hand. "Come with me," I told her as I led her from the table.

'I'll be happy just to cum!' she thought. She then giggled again.

I looked at her as she giggled and she blushed a deep red. "Sorry," she said.

"Don't be," I told her as I pressed the button for the elevator. "It's sexy."

Bethany sighed as the doors opened and we stepped into the car. 'Sexy!' she thought. 'Where is he taking me now?'

'Does it matter?' I made her ask herself. 'He obviously wants you! Do you think he's hot and sexy? Just go with him!'

'Yeah, he IS hot and sexy!'

Bethany and I looked at each other lustfully as we rode the elevator down the ten floors to Jan's room. Her thoughts kept begging me to kiss her, but I stood still, just looking at her. The doors opened and I took her hand, leading her down the hall to the room.

As we entered the room, Bethany looked around. She saw the two suitcases on the floor and the women's clothing, including lingerie and a dress that was too short and wide to be Jan's, spread out on the bed, and then looked back at me.

'What the hell? What's all of this?' "Who's staying with you?" she asked, looking around the room.

"This isn't my room," I told her.

"Who's is it?" she asked, narrowing her eyes. 'Did you steal someone's room key?'

"My ex and her friend," I replied, smiling at her.

"And she just gave you the key so you could take me up here?" 'What the hell is going on?'

"No," I told her with a chuckle as I stepped up to her and placed my hands on her hips. "If she knew that I was bringing you up here, she might have wanted to join us. Her friend would probably want you, too."

I pulled her in for a soft, tender kiss, and then added, "I want you first."

'First? Oh my god, he's a good kisser!' she thought as I pressed my lips against hers. 'Hmmmm ... I wonder what it would be like being shared between two, or even three, older people!'

'Oh! But definitely him first! Oh my god!' she thought as our kiss intensified. My hand slowly slid down to her ass and I squeezed her cheek, pulling her hips to me.

'Holy shit! I can feel his dick pressing into me! He feels big!'

"Now sweetheart, as much as I would love to spend HOURS exploring your sexy body," I whispered in her ear as I started nibbling on her ear lobe, "we don't have that much time."

"I know," she moaned softly as I nibbled on her neck. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. "I understand."

"Tell me what you want," I said as I kissed lower down her neck.

"Ooohhhhh!" she moaned, pressing her fingers into my back. 'What does he want me to tell him?'

'Tell him what you want! Talk dirty to him!' I told her. 'Let yourself go! Be the slut you've always wanted to be!'

"Oh my god!" she gasped. My fingers were slowly pulling her dress up her long legs and my lips reached the juncture of her neck and shoulder.

"I want you to fuck me!" she moaned as I kissed her bare shoulders. "I need to cum so bad!"

"Nice!" I replied. Her skirt was just below her skinny ass and my fingertips were just reaching the bare skin at the back of her upper thigh, just below her cheeks. "Very nice!"

"Is that all?" I asked.

'No! I want it all!'

"I want to feel your tongue," she moaned. My hands slowly slid up the side of her body, my thumbs extending to reach the underside of her breasts. "Oh my god! On my pussy!"

"Are you going to suck my cock, too?" I whispered in her ear as my thumbs brushed across nipples, pressing hard against her dress.

"Yesssss!" she hissed as I pinched her nipples. "I love to suck cock!"

"Show me," I told her.

'Yes! Show him what you can do!' I sent to her.

'Oh my god! It's been so long since I've had a real cock, I hope I can remember what to do!' she thought as she slowly knelt in front of me.

'You're gonna be a slut for him! You know that you know what you're doing!' I sent to her, to reassure her.

'Holy crap! That bulge looks huge!' she thought as she stared at my crotch.

I looked down, watching as she started opening my pants. With my belt unbuckled and my pants undone, she breathed heavily as she hooked her fingers into the waistband of my boxers. I watched her chest rise as she took a deep breath and then slowly fall as she exhaled. She then pulled my drawers down with a hard tug, causing my hard cock to spring up right in front of her nose.

'Holy shit, that's thick!'

"Oh yeah!" she breathed as she reached her hand up and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. "Nice cock!"

"Suck it, you sexy bitch," I told her. "Get my cock nice and wet for your tight little pussy!"

"Yessss!" she moaned as she leaned in to me. 'He called me a sexy bitch! I'll show him what a sexy bitch I am!'

She looked up at me as she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and slowly slid her lips down the length, keeping her eyes locked on mine.

'How's that, old man?' she thought as the tip of her nose touched my pubic hair.

"Oh damn!" I moaned. "That is so good!"

'Damn right it is! And you ain't seen NOTHING yet!' She then started sliding her lips back.

'Show him! Show him what a good cock sucker you are!' I sent to her.

"MMmmHmmm!" she moaned around my thick shaft as she started bobbing her head back and forth.

"Oh damn!" I moaned a few seconds later as I reached my hands down to her head.

"MmmMMM!" she moaned, shaking her head and keeping my rod in her mouth. 'Let go of my head! I know what the fuck I'm doing!'

I was happily surprised at her sudden burst of confidence and moved my hands from her. Bethany then tightened her oral grip as she continued sliding her lips up and down.

She slid her hands up and held onto my ass cheeks as she sucked my cock. She would alternate between sucking me with short, fast strokes and then slowing me down to take me deep. I could tell that she was trying to swallow me, but she couldn't get the final inch or so down her throat.