Mental Manipulations Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, he's big! I'm gonna choke myself trying to deep throat him!'

'Just do what you can. We gotta get back downstairs soon anyway!' I made her think.

"I want you to fuck me!" she gasped a couple of minutes later as she released my cock from her tight lips and started to stand.

I helped her up and then roughly pushed her back onto the bed, right on top of one of Christine's dresses. I lifted her dress as she lay back and I saw her thong, with a big wet spot on it. I hooked my fingers under her waistband and yanked hard on it, tearing her panties off of her. Bethany yelped and looked down as I tossed her shredded garment on the floor.

"What the fuck?" she exclaimed. 'I can't go commando! Not today!'

"You don't need those," I told her. I then hooked my hands under her legs and pushed them back as I squatted down and planted my face on her wet pussy.

"Oh my god!" she moaned loudly as I took a long, slow lick up her slit, from her seeping hole up to her clit. My tongue danced around her stiff bud for a few seconds as she moaned louder and started moving her hips, trying to hump my face.

'Holy shit, he's good! I've got to hook up with older guys more often!' she thought as she moaned louder. 'At least he knows what the hell he's doing down there!'

"Do you like that?" I asked her as I quickly flicked my tongue at the tip of her clit.

"Oh my god! YES!" she exclaimed, humping her hips higher.

"Good!" I replied, leaning down and sucking hard on her clit. She yelped loudly and reached her hands down to my head.

'That's it! Be vocal! He likes that! Let it all out!' I sent to her. I had heard someone enter the room next to this one, and I wanted them to hear her and think that it was Jan or Christine.

After a few more seconds I released her clit and flicked at her clit, making her moan again, and then stood. "Are you ready for this?" I asked her as I slid the head of my cock up and down her slit, which was even wetter now.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Fuck me!"

"Tell me!" I told her. "Make me believe you!"

"FUCK ME!" she yelled, looking me in the eyes.

"MAKE ME SCREAM! MAKE ME CUM ALL OVER YOOOUUUU!" she exclaimed as I slammed my hips forward, burying my cock deep with one thrust. "OH MY GOD!"

I kept myself pressed up against her hips and alternated flexing my ass cheeks, causing my cock to wiggle inside her. "Ohhhhyyeeeeaaaahhhhh!" she moaned as she reached her hands down to my ass.

"Are you sure that you're ready?" I asked as I smiled at her.

"Yes!" she exclaimed loudly. "Fuck me! Make me cum!"

'Holy shit! Quit teasing me already and fuck me!'

I pushed her legs back a little harder, and then started thrusting back and forth. "Oooohhhhyyeeeeaaaahhhhh!" she moaned. "So full!"

"You've got such a nice, tight little pussy," I told her as I started fucking her faster.

'That's because I haven't been laid in months, and you're so damn big!'

"Tight just for you, baby!" she hissed as she looked deep into my eyes. "Now fuck my tight little pussy! Make me cream all over you!"

"If you insist!" I replied as I started fucking her faster and harder.

"Oh yes!" she yelped. "Fuck me! Fuck my pussy!"

She WAS tight, and getting wetter by the second. I continued thrusting in and out of her. I reached up and grabbed the top of her dress and yanked it down, exposing her chest. Her tits were small, but her gumdrop nipples stood out far. I slid my hands over to her tits and pinched her nipples, pulling on them.

'Oh my god! My nipples are so sensitive right now!'

"Fuck! Yes!" she yelped. "I love it!" 'Holy shit! It's like he knows what I want! This is SO GOOD!'

I started alternating between squeezing her little tits and pinching and pulling on her nipples as I fucked her harder and faster. "Oh fuck yes! Fuck me! Harder! Faster! You're gonna make me cum!"

'Help him! Play with your pussy while he fucks the hell out of you!' I sent to her.

Her hand the flew down to her pussy and she started rubbing her clit. "Ohmygodyessssss!" she moaned. "Sooooo goooooood! I'm gonna cum!"

"Tell me, you sexy little slut!" I told her. "I want to hear it when you cum!"

"Yes!" she yelled. "Fuck me! I'm gonna cum!"

I started slamming my cock deep inside her, taking longer strokes as she rubbed her pussy faster.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming! Fuck me! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she kept chanting as I fucked her hard and fast. It was hard to tell because her mind had gone basically blank at that point, but I think that her first orgasm hit her, and then rolled into another and another.

I knew that I was going to have to cum soon and I started wondering where I should finish. Almost like she was reading my mind, she said, "Cum inside me! I wanna feel you shoot inside me!"

"Oh fuck! Yes!" I growled a couple of minutes later, as slammed my hips forward and felt my cock spew deep inside her pussy.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming again!" she exclaimed as her body started quivering. I could feel her muscles squeezing my throbbing shaft as she moaned loudly and I bucked my hips against her. "Oh FUCK!"

It wasn't long before I felt my deflating pole slide from her wet hole and I stood. Bethany lay there catching her breath, her legs spread wide and her nipples still hard and tall. I watched as my cum started dripping from her pussy as she started to move again.

"Holy shit, that was awesome!" she said as she sat up. "I haven't cum like that in ages!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed," I told her, smiling down at her. "You're pretty damn good yourself."

"Thank you," she replied, giggling. We both started cleaning ourselves up, and when Bethany stood I could see a big wet spot on one of Christine's dresses.

"I'm going to have to go commando for the rest of the day now," she said, looking at her torn panties lying on the floor. "I can already feel your cum starting to run down my leg!"

"You're free to try to find a pair in one of the suitcases," I told her.

"You don't think that they'll mind?" she asked.

"I don't think that they'll notice. I'd look through that suitcase," I told her. "Those are my ex's clothes. They'd probably fit you better."

Bethany started looking through Jan's suitcase and soon held up a thong. "This is nice! But it's too big for me! Everything is too big for me!"

"I'm sorry baby. I guess you're just going to have to go commando after all," I told her.

She then looked me up and down, and asked, "Aren't you going to wash up? You've got ... me, all over that big dick of yours."

"I'll wash up later," I told her. A few minutes later we rode the elevator back down to the reception. I heard her thinking about the feel of my cum slowly sliding down her leg, and wondering what she was going to tell her friends if they asked where she disappeared to.

"Any chance for another go later?" she asked as the elevator doors opened.

"That's a good possibility," I told her. Bethany smiled at me and went to the ladies' room, I assume to wash the dripping cum off her leg.