Mentor Teacher Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm good. If you want to talk, okay. I really have nothing I can say, other than platitudes about how terrible a memory can be. That's the opposite of helping. I'm more than willing to listen, I'd love to be there for you."

She smiled at me for a few seconds. "That's perfect, really. I know guys always want to fix things. Thank you for not trying to and for just being there when I needed you. But now, now I need ice cream!"

We shared and occasionally fed each other, giggling like teenyboppers. It was pretty silly, but the ice cream and the company were perfect.

About halfway thru the school year, we were talking about nothing important and I asked, "Are you okay splitting nights between houses like we do?}

"I really like sleeping at your place, we could do that more."

"That is more than fine by me. I'd like you to move in. I'm curious though, I thought you loved your house."

"It's silly, but sometimes, when you aren't there, it makes me sad. My kids are grown up and it seems empty. It holds a lot of memories, some good and some bad."

"So why don't you move in with me? I'd love that!"

"I wasn't trying for an invitation. Forget I said anything."

"I never thought you were. I brought it up. Truthfully, I kind of feel like that was you and your husband's home. I think it is nice, but I don't think it would ever feel like home to me."

"Have you thought about this?"

"Yeah, a lot. I didn't know how you would feel and I was afraid it might insult you if you thought living together is a bad thing."

"Let's think about this, we don't have to make a decision right this minute."

About ten days later, we were sitting out by the pool. Winter in Florida sometimes means 88 degree days. Lynn said, " This is so comfortable, I could sit out here every day."

"Speaking of which, have you thought about my invitation?" I grinned, "You can just say yes!"

"I have thought about. If I do move in, we split everything 50/50, all right?"

"Whatever you want, sweetheart!" I was over the moon.

"No, not however I want. I want to be equal partners."

"I'm sorry, I will wear the pants in this family!"

"Of course, dear. Just as long as you do what I say. 50/50?"

I jumped up and pulled her to her feet, squeezed her and kissed her. "50/50."

"You're going to squeeze the life right out of me, you big ape!"

She moved in over the next couple of weeks. I said I would understand if she wanted to wait and see how it goes before selling her house. She said, "Too late to change your mind. I've got an agent."

She put the house up and it sold in no time. She had to sell a bunch of furniture and give away a lot of stuff, but she didn't seem to care. She was pretty adamant about getting rid of every bit of furniture. What she didn't give away were shoes. Our master bedroom closet had built in cubbies for shoes. When they were about stuffed full, I said, "Why do women need all these shoes? I have like 2 pair. How many can you wear at a time?"

"You have at least five pair of tennis shoes, three pairs of cowboy boots, and four pairs of dress shoes. Two pair! Ha! And, you have more clothes than me. Why do you need half a closet of shirts? There's like 7 pairs of pants. Do you change shirts every half hour?"

"I admit defeat. I tell you what, I am going to put all my clothes in the other bedroom closet. There is no way you can squeeze much into this one, with all my shirts!" I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Very mature. Are you sure? I could take that closet."

"I'm sure, this closet has all those cubbies for your shoes."

We took about fifty 4th graders to Orlando and Titusville on a two night trip after the big state tests. That was wild. I was terrified of losing a kid, so I spent the whole time counting them over and over. The kids were great and I was proud to be seen with them.

The tour bus company had a free one day trip just before summer for the teachers who arranged the trips, to get our business. Disney had a tour for us, also to get our business. We had to meet the bus at 4:30 and leave at 5:00 in the morning on a Friday at Boca Mall. That is close, so we were there early, to get good seats.

We sat in the third row, passenger side. Lynn took the window. I need the aisle, because my legs are long and it gets really uncomfortable if I can't move them. You don't want to sit in the back of the bus, it's noisy and hot. If people use the bathroom it also stinks. The buses are always cold, so Linda brought some kind of travel blanket and two small pillows.

Before 4:45 we left. Lynn laid her head in my lap and her body and legs somehow curled up like a cat in her seat. It was still dark, and everyone went to sleep. We pulled into a rest stop, but almost no one got out. When we pulled out, dawn was just a slight glow at the horizon. Linda had the blanket over her, with only her face out, and I had it up to my mid chest. It was just wide enough to reach my knees.

There were about 40 teachers, almost all shiny new young teachers, probably 22 or 23 years old. No one else wants to do all the extra work to set up a trip. Every school sent two. There were only two women our age. I was the only man. There are not many elementary school male classroom teachers in the county.

I was awake, but just laid back daydreaming. Lynn moved and the blanket slid over her face. I suddenly felt her unfastening my shorts. For a second, I froze like a deer in the headlights. She pulled my shorts and I lifted my butt so she could pull them down a little. A little turned out to be the belt line almost to my knees. My cock had started to stir, but it was not even close to hard yet.

She sucked my cock into her mouth. She would let it slide back almost out and suck it back in, making it stretch into her mouth. My knees were almost pressed against the seat in front and I tried to move them. My shorts fell to the floor. The belt buckle sounded like the bells of doom when it hit. I looked around, but no one in front of us seemed awake. The seat opposite and the one behind that also held peaceful sleepers.

Lynn and I somehow worked my shorts free of my shoes and pushed them over by her feet, where it was dark. This allowed me to put a foot in the aisle and get more comfortable. Pretty soon my cock was extremely hard, probably because I was scared stiff we would be caught! Lynn started slowly moving her head, sucking me, no hands. The blanket moved slowly, but no one was looking.

After a minute, the girl on the seat opposite and one row back stood up. My hands were crossed over my chest under the blanket, so I slid one right over Lynn's head, and picked it up an inch so her movement couldn't be seen.

The girl just walked by, and stood behind the driver, holding a vertical bar and looking out the windshield. No one sat at that seat, it had the belongings of the driver and the tour guide. The girl was standing on the corner of seat and the aisle It looked like she was taking a picture out the windshield with her phone. I forgot about her and closed my eyes. I was still holding the blanket clear of Lynn's head, so I let go.

When I finally opened my eyes again, I saw the girl staring between my legs. I realized she had a near prefect view of everything, with my legs spread and the blanket up too far.

After a minute of terror. I realized here eyes never moved. She did lick her lips several times. Then I saw her knees were together and she was squeezing her thighs in rhythm with Lynn's movements. I closed my eyes to slits and pulled the blanket towards me. Her eyes got big for a second and she glanced up at my face.

When she looked back down I reached one hand down inside the blanket and gently pushed Lynn a little faster. This made the blanket move up to where Lynn's head was almost completely out. I pushed lightly and Lynn went faster. I was getting close and my hips were lifting up a tiny bit.

I came like a thunderbolt had hit me. Somehow I didn't yell out. I came so much that Lynn was swallowing hard at least twice. I could just barely hear the first gulp. That made me shoot even harder. My eyes were wide open and I saw the girl shiver slightly and lock her thighs together. Her upper chest and face flushed red.

I saw the girl look up at me. Our eyes met and I smiled and shrugged. She stared a moment and then I saw her phone looked like she was texting someone. She started walking towards us and I pushed the blanket to cover Lynn better. She started shaking under the blanket. The girl walked up and stood looking down at me.

She held her phone up to her chest where I could see it but not grab it. On the screen was a picture of Lynn and I. Our faces were visible. Lynn's face was completely exposed except most of her hair. Her mouth was stretched wide with my cock and stretched out, my cock pulling her lips out. I stared for a second, stunned. She flicked it and there was another picture with Lynn all the way up and most of my cock on display. She flicked again and that pic Lynn was all the way down, so I was in deep. She smiled wide, leaned closer, and whispered, "Busted." Then she went back to her seat.

Lynn scooted my shorts over and we worked them over and up. I knew it was obvious to the girl, and if anyone was watching it was too late anyway. When I was all squared away, Lynn sat up and stretched. She stood and stretched again, looking towards the back, she blushed and sat back down.

She put her head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Did you see that girl that was standing up? I looked up and saw her watching me while I was sucking you. She looked so turned on and that got me even more turned on. I didn't care how obvious it got. She was staring right at me when you came! It looked like she came watching! I had my hand in my shorts the whole time, rubbing myself, and I came just as you threw the blanket way over me. That was so hot!"

"I saw her coming towards us and tried to cover you up better."

"My face was completely out there and so was your cock in my mouth! When I stood up I saw her across from us and back a row, she shook her finger at me and mouthed bad girl." She giggled.

"Shit!" Lynn looked puzzled. "She showed me her phone as she walked by and she took pictures of you sucking me. She said busted to me as she walked by. She was smiling, so I guess we're alright?"

Lynn stopped smiling and looked worried. "We better hope so."

About an hour and a half later we arrived at Disney. We were way early, We had left 15 minutes early. Then, no one had gotten off at the one rest stop and no one wanted to stop at another. We were sitting around waiting when the girl walked up. She was actually very cute, a blue eyed blonde with a very nice set of tits. She was shorter than I had thought. "Hi, I'm Cindy."

I said, "Hi. I'm Tom and this is Lynn, my friend from school."

She leaned close between us and quietly said, "Oh, I'd say much more than friends. Did you see my phone? I got some great shots and even a short video. My friend Jessi is looking at them in the restroom, and probably getting off, right now. Aren't you afraid of getting caught and fired?"

I wasn't sure if that was a threat. She didn't say weren't, she said aren't. Lynn looked almost sick with worry. I said, "It looked like you enjoyed watching though, right?"

"Oh, I did." She stopped smiling and looked serious, "We need to talk." She looked at Lynn, "May I borrow your boyfriend? I will bring him right back." Lynn's mouth fell open. Cindy took my hand and led me past the first restrooms and around to the second restroom building. No one could see her lead me into the mens and over into the handicap stall. "You are the only man on the trip, so we shouldn't be interrupted." She was next to the toilet and my back was to the door.

"What do you want from me?"

"Oh, relax. I'm not going to turn you in or show anyone the pictures. I have never been so fucking turned on! Don't you think you owe me an orgasm after that tease? I saw you lift the blanket. That was no accident. And your girlfriend looked right at me several times." She yanked down her shorts and panties. "Look how wet I am!" She shoved my hand down to cup her small, very wet, and completely bald pussy.

Without thinking about it, my finger started slipping up and down her wet labia. I thought, "I guess it is better if I am nice to her. I don't think I want to take a chance on rejecting her. I'll just get her off." She kicked her shorts off of one foot and put it on the toilet seat. She put her hand on top of my head and pushed down lightly.

I took the hint, knelt down and looked closely at her pussy. She was glistening wet. I slipped a finger in her and pumped it in and out. She was so wet my fingers that touched her were getting wet. I swear I heard a squish. I pushed in another finger, very slowly, as she was unbelievably tight.

I had every intention of just using my hands, but somehow I ended up sucking on her labia and licking around her clit and over the hood, barely brushing her clit with my tongue. She was gasping and sucking air thru her teeth. Her hips were rocking a bit. Soon my fingers were banging in and out. She softly moaned, "Oh my god! Oh fuck!!" In just a second she moaned it again. She wasn't going to last long.

I started flicking right on her clit softly. I flipped my fingers palm up and rubbed her G-spot. She pulled my head in and I flicked her clit and rubbed with my fingers, faster and harder. I was sucking hard on her clit and as much pussy that would fit into my mouth. That was the ticket. In a minute she came, louder than I thought was a good idea. As she was coming, with a long, drawn out, "Fffuuuck!" I started licking her clit as softly as I could, until she started wriggling like a fish on a hook. When she stopped coming, she pulled me up, grabbed my shirt, and pulled me close.

She kissed me hard and there was nothing I could do but kiss back. She unbuckled my belt and started working my shorts down. I reached to block her and she said, "I just want to see." I let her yank my shorts down, what could it hurt? She looked down at my cock and said, "Oh, fuck! It's even fatter than it looked. Look! I can't even wrap my fingers all the way around it!" That made me feel huge, but of course, her hands were pretty tiny.

She stroked my cock and pulled me close by my shirt, rubbing her soaking wet pussy with the head of my cock. I said, "I can't. My-, my girlfriend."

"Okay, I'll just jerk you off and you can shoot your cum on my cunt."

I was okay with that, as I owed her something for not busting us on the bus. I was very turned on. She pumped me a couple of times, rubbing my cock against her little pussy. I thought, "Whoa! That's way more than okay!" After just a few strokes, she backed up a couple of inches, pulling me with her.

She quickly went up on the leg that was on the toilet seat, and slammed her pussy down onto my cock, balls deep. I was taken completely by surprise. She was very, very tight. A loud, "Oh, fuck me!" slipped out of me.

She screamed, "Oh, fuck!" Then, "Ugh! That's a fat fucking cock. You almost split me in two." She was rocking her hips, lifting up on the one leg, and fucking herself slowly with my cock.

I thought, "Well, I didn't want to and I'm not actually fucking her, and it's too late now, so I guess it's okay. I just won't cum in her." She was so tight I was surprised it didn't split her in two.

She started rocking away faster and said, "Oh my god! Make me cum. Fuck me hard."

I didn't really see any way out of it, or that's what I told myself, so I grabbed her butt and picked her up. Her legs wrapped around me and I was fucking her, holding her up with my cock and my hands cupping her little butt. I would lift her and almost drop her back onto my cock. She was moaning loud, so I kissed her, just to shut her up. I figured she would come quickly and when she came I would tense my cock a few times and fake an orgasm.

I have to admit the position was completely different and felt a whole lot better than I thought it possibly could. I was just doing this for her, but it felt amazing. I felt like a god holding her up and fucking her hard. I had come a while ago, and this position was hard work, so I thought I could last as long as I wanted, or at least until my arms gave out. After a few minutes she suddenly came, her legs hugging me tight. She kissing me hard. She was moaning into my mouth, which was also pretty amazing. I love seeing women cum.

I slowed for a couple of seconds while she came, and then went back to banging away, then it struck me I forgot to fake cum. She kind of pushed me back, so she had to hold herself upright holding my neck. I didn't think it was because she wanted me to stop. She didn't actually say to stop.

After a minute, I had to stop kissing her to breathe. Kissing her to keep her quiet, I mean. In a minute, she started moaning again. In no time she popped back up against my chest again and came. When she finished coming, her legs left my back. I didn't even slow. She was wriggling like she might be trying to get off, but I didn't want to drop her. She still hadn't said stop. Her pussy was even tighter with her legs down and the wriggling felt amazing. I was surprised again and had forgotten to fake cum yet again, so I kept pumping.

After a maybe a dozen fast pumps she stopped jumping around, wrapped her legs around me again, and kissed me hard. I started dropping her whole weight down and thrusting up at the same time and fucking her like I was possessed. She pulled her mouth up close to my ear and started chanting in my ear, "Fuck me," one for every third pump or so. I started to feel like I better stop or I was going to cum in her soon, but she was chanting in my ear and it was starting to sound desperate. I couldn't stop like that, and leave her hanging, that would be crappy.

After a minute or so I was trying hard not to cum. She came yet again, I couldn't hold back and I stopped, pushed hard and exploded into her as she came, "Take my cum Cindy!" That seemed to lift her onto a new orgasmic plane. I started to use her pussy to milk my cock, slowly. She rocked her hips slow and kind of uncoordinated. When I came to my senses, I left her hanging by her arms and my cock, sliding my hands to her sides. I picked her up and carefully stood her up. Her legs were a little wobbly. She smiled, and then sat down onto the toilet.

She bent and looked at her sex, "Look at my pussy." I am, in no way, into watersports, but curiosity made me bend down close and look at her cute little bald pussy. She was holding it stretched wide open. It looked a whole lot bigger, much puffier, much redder, and awful damn sexy. If it wasn't full of my cum I'm not sure I could keep from lifting her up and diving my tongue in. Our heads were touching, both looking at it. She somehow squeezed inside and a blob of cum shot out a couple of inches and hit the seat, then a virtual river of cum just flowed down out in globs, and plopped into the toilet. "Fuck, I am so glad I'm on the pill! There is no way that flood shot right against and into my cervix wouldn't make a baby in me." She scooped a little blob onto two fingers, shoved them in her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Oh fuck, Cindy, that's so hot!" My dick, twitched and I said, "Um, My face." I pulled my shorts up and put my still hard cock away, went to the sink and washed my hands. I splashed water on my face and wiped that off with hand towels. She came out sometime in there and washed her face and hands. I was tired and not thinking all that great. We straightened up and she threw her arms around my neck, pulled me down, and gave me a long wild tongue kiss that made my dick twitch harder.

She broke the kiss and said, "Holy shit! I must be dreaming. I didn't even know I'm multi-orgasmic! I don't think I've ever been more turned on. I can't believe you fucked me like a little toy in your hands! I've never been fucked half as good. Thank you, my big beautiful man whore!" she laughed.