Mentor Teacher Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a short kiss that spread into a longer kiss with lots of tongue. My cock stirred and I clenched it, which made it worse. I figured I better leave before I did something even stupider. I figured this would be the end of it. I asked her to wait a minute before coming out.

I went out and found Lynn in the crowd. She looked all around and whispered, "Jesus, Tom! You absolutely reek of sex and your face smells like pussy. She dragged you away like she owned you. There she is! Wow, she looks freshly fucked too. Did you really have to fuck her to keep her from talking?"

"Worse, first she made me eat her out until she came. Then she said I had to let her hold my cock, just so she could see it up close. When she had it in her hand she jumped up somehow, her legs went around my back and she dropped right onto my cock. I didn't want to, so I wasn't getting excited enough to cum. S

he made me hold her up by her butt and she bounced on my cock until she came three more times in a row. I finally came a little and she smirked and I pulled her off of me. I went to the sink to wash her smell off of my face and hands. She laughed and called me a good man-whore, and told me we are even now for teasing her." Now my cock was fully hard again. My nose should have been growing as well!

"Holy cow! Seriously? You had to do all that?" I nodded resignedly. "Well, if she told we would both be fired, okay. We can just pray that is the end of it. I am not blaming you, but don't tell me you didn't enjoy fucking a girl half your age." She sounded pissed, hopefully at Cindy.

"It is pretty hard to enjoy being blackmailed. She never actually threatened to turn us in, she just ordered me and I figured I better do what she wanted." She looked a tiny bit skeptical. Shit!

About then a whistle blew and we started our tour. Half the day was a guided tour and half was a "self-guided" tour, or fun time. We rode Space Mountain with the lights on and off. We went behind the scenes at the Haunted Mansion, which was very cool. I kept seeing that girl around, as she was in our group. She looked at us with a big grin. Lynn noticed and said, "I see that little bitch hanging around and smirking. I want to kick her ass."

"Honey, PLEASE don't. Our careers depend on her not saying anything."

"It's our word against hers."

"It would be, but did you forget I saw the pictures?"

"You're right, dammit, we'll just ignore her."

Finally, the guided tour ended and we seem to lose her. After a bit Lynn had to go in the ladies and right after she went in, Cindy walked right up. "I've been waiting to talk to you. It looks like your girlfriend knows. Is she pissed at you? Please tell me I didn't fuck up your relationship."

"She does know, but she is mostly pissed at you. Look, I told her you blackmailed me into sex to keep you from getting us fired."

She backed up a step and said, "That was fucking brilliant."

"Well, weren't you? Please stop teasing Lynn, it isn't funny."

Lynn came out and saw her talking to me. Sherri waved and sashayed away, swinging her cute little ass.

"What did she want?"

"She saw you were pissed and asked if I told you what she made me do. She said to tell you she won't tell about your blowjob skills, as she put it. I think she's just teasing you now. I told her to stop."

"Good, maybe she'll leave us alone. Now please go wash your faced again, you still smell like her fucking cunt!" She never uses that word. Never.

She did leave us alone. But when we got on the bus she switched seats and sat right across the aisle from us. She struck up a conversation, like we were all going to be friends. She introduced her friend, "Hi, you haven't officially met. This is my friend Jessi." Jessi leaned out and smiled sweetly. My eyes might have flared a little bit. She was seriously gorgeous.

I said, "I'm Tom and this is my friend Lynn."

Cindy said, "More than friends." She and Jessi laughed. "Should we act like we're asleep? Do you have something you want to do, like Lynn napping under a blanket again?"

Lynn blushed, and I said, "Very funny." I sounded pissed. I was starting to really resent her teasing Lynn.

She punched my arm. "Oh, come on! Admit it, it is pretty funny. We just want to be friends."

The bus ride is over 3 hours, and after an hour we stopped for a snack at a rest area. Cindy and Jessi came in and sat with us, talking like we were all old friends. I actually thought the whole thing was getting pretty funny, though I dare not act like it. She was very nice to Lynn, and didn't tease her. Linda was obviously still not very happy to be sitting with a woman who had fucked her boyfriend that very day.

When we were back on our way, it was after 10:00 and we had been up since before 5:00. We all eventually fell asleep. When Lynn was asleep, Cindy leaned over close, sniffed, and whispered in my ear, "You smell like my pussy! Now Jessi wants some of you, too!" I was surprised and leaned away, eyes wide. Then she grinned, sat back and went to sleep.

My mind was racing. What the hell does that mean? Sorry, Sherri isn't getting any. I was in deep enough shit already. I finally fell asleep. I woke up as the bus pulled into the mall where we had parked. I woke up Lynn and when I stood and turned, Cindy was right there.

She lifted up my school badge card that was around my neck with my park pass and meal cards. She read the name of our school aloud. She had a glint in her eye and winked. We walked toward my car, Cindy and Jesse were right behind us. When we got to the car, Cindy said, "We had such a good time, we just hate for it to end. Where do you live?"

I said, "We have a condo here in Boca, where do you have to go?"

"Oh, that's close by your school, isn't it?" I just stared. "I'm too tired to drive, let's have coffee at your place. We'll follow you, but you better not lose us!" She said it like it was a joke. I had the sinking feeling it wasn't.

End of part2