Mentoring a Cuckoldress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, this needs to start at home if it is going to have any kind of a chance in moving forward." John thought to himself.

Back at Jakes place, he was sitting down at this computer. He had the thumb drive Carmen had sent to him.

He slipped it into the USB port and opened the file. He watched as Carmen laid down the law and admired how John fell right into her trap.

Jake admired how Carmen was firm and harsh to John, with a minimal amount of insults mixed in. It was as if she had done this a few times before.

When John exploded in the video, it surprised Jake. He watched with anticipation as Carmen scooped up his semen and fed it to him.

"Jesus ... He wants this so fucking bad." Jake thought to himself.

Jake watched as John ate his own cum and he noticed the smile on Carmen's face as she enjoyed being the first to witness the transformation of power to herself and the initial ceremony that would lead to John's demise from loving husband to dutiful Cuckold Slave.

Jake opened his phone and looked at his screen saver. It was Carmen, the Librarian. "She is just so damn SEXY." Jake thought to himself.

Jake saved the other photos on his phone to a folder called HER.

WEEK ONE of the summer break ended. Jake had not contacted Carmen, but thought about her every day.

Carmen had thought about Jake almost every hour.

John had thought about Carmen fucking two different coworkers of his. He thought about how it would look. How it would sound. How it would smell.

John hadn't been able to access the computer in almost a week and he was getting anxious. He did not dare bring it up. He kept up with the chore list through the week. Now that he knew what was expected of him and what the price of an orgasm was, he was not one to beg as often.

Carmen moved John into the guest room through the week. She had lots of computer time while he was at work, so she took advantage of a few pointers in the Cuckold Community. There were other things on the horizon for John, but Carmen was not in any rush to make drastic changes.

For now, Carmen was enjoying John's credit cards. She bought several new sets of bras and panties. She bought a new string bikini, a few pairs of shoes and some expensive perfume that Jake had mentioned a while back. Along with all of that, she bought some skirts, a few sun dresses and a couple of really tight tops that were very low cut.

She was sitting on the couch in a pair of shorts and a cut off sweatshirt watching TV. She didn't have a bra on. She was not wearing any panties. She could look though the window and see John washing the cars. "Life is pretty good right now." she told herself.

Carmen called John inside once he finished the cars.

John (being obedient) rushed inside.

"We need to talk, in the office." Carmen said to him.

John nodded. "Can I straighten up outside first?"

Carmen nodded.

John ran back outside and finished putting things away.

Carmen waited in the office. The sweatshirt hanging off of one shoulder, showing a lot of skin. Her glasses and messy bun made her sexier than she realized.

Carmen had the computer fired up. She had opened John's web sites in multiple tabs so they could "review" them one at a time. Then she put the computer in SLEEP MODE.

John came back in the house and walked into the office. Carmen pointed at an open chair. She turned the monitor so they could both see it and then started opening different sites.

"What the FUCK is this shit John?" she asked harshly.

John was in shock. "I can explain ..." he said defensively.

John took a few minutes to muster the courage. His confidence was slipping.

Carmen glared at him. "I'm waiting ..." she said in a calm but firm voice.

"I have a fantasy ... it includes several different elements of open minded thinking and a lot of flexibility." John started.

"Let me guess ... I am supposed to be open minded about YOU fucking someone that looks like THIS? OR HER? Or BOTH of THEM??" Carmen asked as she jockeyed between photos.

"No .. its more complex that that ..." John tried to explain.

Carmen glared at him. "Please explain ... before I get really pissed-the-fuck off."

John stammered at first, but then he found his stride as he explained, "I have a fetish that is not common but perfectly normal for a lot of men my age. It involves voyeurism and a few other elements that are hard to explain. Please let me finish as I try to explain, and if you have questions, I will answer them honestly."

"HOLY SHIT" Carmen thought to herself. "The Son-of-a-bitch is going to throw it all out right here .. right now."

John continued, "My fantasy involves watching you with other men, because I cannot please you physically. I love you deeply and I want to see you happy but I know our sex life is suffering. I still want you and desire you, but this fantasy is over shadowing that and while it drives me insane with lust, I just have never had the courage to bring it up with you, or share this with you."

"This sounds like a set up so YOU can have an affair later on and justify it by saying I fucked around first." Carmen said (playing dumb).

John continued, "The pleasure for me is derived from being deprived physical satisfaction. I do not want any other women, I want you to be free to explore, push boundaries and fulfill your sexual desires as you see fit."

"So you want me to tease you, insult you and deprive you of sexual pleasure while I fuck who ever I want?" Carmen asked (kind of filling in the blanks).

John nodded.

"That makes no Goddammed sense." Carmen replied.

"Sex is more emotional for women. They have to be in the mood, have the right setting and have some physical attraction to their partner." John said.

"Holy Shit" Carmen thought to herself, "Exactly what Jake had said a few weeks ago."

John continued, "For men, sex is less emotional and more physical." John shrugged his shoulders, "Think about how long it takes for you to recover and be willing and able to go again where I need longer to recover."

Carmen nodded.

"So the physical aspect of sex is more easily removed and replaced. The idea of cheering someone on to fuck you harder, or to make you orgasm again is very stimulating to me where YOU would not be so willing to cheer me on, right?" John asked.

Carmen shook her head no.

"I cannot explain it very well. For that I am sorry. I am sorry you found these photos, I don't know what I was thinking when I saved them to our computer." John apologized.

Carmen could feel her pussy getting wet. She stayed behind the desk, tucked into the leg hole so John could not see her shorts. Her baggy sweat shirt hid her rock hard nipples. Her clit was throbbing. In her head, it was chanting "Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake."

"So you want ME to date other men, go out with them, have dinner with them, let them take me dancing, to the movies or whatever?" Carmen asked.

"What ever you want, I am okay with it." John said with confidence.

"You are okay with me having sex with other men?" Carmen asked very pointedly.

"Yes I am, providing you want to. I am okay with that." John replied.

"I am so fucking GLAD I set up the camera on the bookshelf before he came in here and started confessing." Carmen thought to herself.

"You are okay with other men kissing me? Putting their tongues in my mouth? Touching me? Sucking on my nipples? Rubbing my pussy though my jeans, groping my ass? Holding my hand? Slow Dancing with me?" Carmen asked repeatedly while she envisioned Jake doing all of that to her.

"I want all of that for you. I support you doing all of that with whom ever you wish." John answered.

"You want other men to eat my pussy? To fuck me? To make me have orgasms while they are doing it?" John nodded yes.

"What do you get out of this kind of arrangement?" Carmen asked.

"Pride in knowing other men find my wife attractive and what to have sex with her. The satisfaction in knowing my wife has the pleasure she deserves and is happy to be with me and the happiness in knowing that my wife can sew her wild oats, be secure in her marriage while I support that and live a life without the fear of retribution from me." John answered.

Carmen sat motionless. She was trying to portray an element of shock.

"I don't know about all of this. Its like I get to have my cake and eat it too." Carmen said.

"Part of the arrangement is disclosure." John said.

"You WANT me to tell you what happens?" Carmen asked in disbelief.

"Its the humiliation aspect of the fantasy. It adds to the shock and awe, but it also includes me to some extent." John said.

"A lot of times, women come home and tell their husbands everything while the husband is eating her pussy." John said.

"After they shower?" Carmen asked.

John looked at her embarrassed, "Sometimes."

"That is fucking bold." Carmen said.

"Its just a fantasy. A lot of women are not interested in this kind of thing." John said.

"I can understand that." Carmen said. "It is definitely not what I expected from you."

"I know." John said. "Surprise." he jested.

Carmen said in silence. She was so fucking worked up right now. It had been a week since John had "serviced" her pussy. Carmen wasn't really interested in a tongue right now and she certainly wasn't interested in his tongue (except for this detailed confession). Now that John had let the cat out of the bag, Carmen's imagination was running wild.

At no time during this conversation did Carmen say anything that would indicate she would not be willing to participate. The last few weeks had been a thrilling awakening and the exchange of power in their relationship had shifted to her favor. Why would any woman say no?

"Is there anything else you would like to confess to me?" Carmen asked.

"I think this is enough for now." John said.

"I think you just bought yourself two more weeks of chastity." Carmen replied.

Carmen brought up the kinky story page where John had submitted several stories about watching his wife getting fucked.

"Apparently this goes a little deeper than just a fantasy." Carmen replied.

John was speechless.

"I read these stories. Very interesting how you think I just want to bang everyone that talks to me. In your second story, I fucked 8 different guys in one month." Carmen tried to act upset.

"This was when everything was new to me. Exciting and ... different." he said.

"So I am not exciting enough for you?" Carmen asked.

John sat quietly. He looked away to try and avoid answering her.

"ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT!!" Carmen demanded.

John looked at her. "The excitement comes from YOU being in the fantasy, doing things that we have never done, or trying new things that we have never tried. Watching you being fulfilled physically adds to the humiliation and THAT part is the excitement that I enjoy about this fantasy."

John stumbled through a response that he had tried to piece together in the past but never could make it sound right. He was hopeful it had come together right now. Those stories were never meant to be read by his wife. He wanted her to live them out and secretly he wanted all of this to just magically shift to his favor. As far as he was concerned, it wasn't happening and the hole he was in just got wider and deeper.

Carmen glared at him. "I don't know what the fuck to think about all of this "fantasy" bullshit of yours John. You are writing me into stories and beating off in the shower. You hadn't touched me in MONTHS before I caught you doing that ... Its like you abandoned my needs so that you can fulfill your own, EVEN if it means you have other men do the work for you ... That is pathetic."

John started to speak. "I-"

"SHUT UP." Carmen barked. "Just shut the fuck up ..."

Carmen took a deep breath.

"I think we are done talking about this for a while. You need to get back to your chores." Carmen said.

"I can explain." John pleaded.

"GET OUT." Carmen yelled.

John got up and left. He pulled the chores list out of his pocket and moved on to the next task.

Carmen took a deep breath. Her nipples were so hard they hurt. Her pussy was so wet she had to look to make sure there wasn't a wet spot in the front of her shorts.

She was supposed to be "mad" right now. The truth was she was about 4 weeks ahead of John. At one point, she had thought about this and everything that Jake had told her for two days. She researched this topic from a scientific point of view and that helped her accept the idea more openly.

She viewed John's take on this fantasy as cheap porn. His stories were poorly written and seemed to be copied from other works. Carmen learned all she needed to know from John. She felt his needs were his focus and her needs were to be fulfilled by someone else.

John still had an obligation to her in this fantasy. He didn't realize that and it showed. Carmen accepted that and decided that SHE was cover those needs herself and force him into giving her what she needed from him.

Carmen stood up and shut off the camera. She pulled the memory card out and slipped it into the slot on the computer. She copied the file and emailed it to Jake and copied herself on the same message. "Safe Keeping." she said out loud.

Carmen looked at her phone. It was 4pm.

She sent Jake a text, "Check your email please. File 000976."

A few minutes went by.

Jake sent a reply. "Yes, I got it."

Carmen shot back a response, "Any plans for the weekend?"

Jake sent a reply with an attachment, "This"

The attachment was a screen shot of Carmen on Jake's phone screen.

Carmen blushed.

Jake sent another message, "How soon can you be here?"

Carmen replied with an attachment, "You tell me."

The attachment was a selfie of her in the office chair in the sweatshirt.

Jake messaged her back, "I will expect you within the hour."

Carmen's clit throbbed with the thought of seeing Jake outside of a classroom or a campus coffee shop.

Carmen replied, "YES."

She jumped up and grabbed a small overnight bag. She threw in some of her make up items, shampoo, conditioner and the rest of the usual overnight items. She grabbed some jeans, a couple of shirts and a different pair of shoes.

She wiggled out of her shorts and Threw them in the bag. She pulled on some comfortable jeans. The ones Jake and the boys really liked at school. She took a few seconds to admire her own ass in them.

She pulled the sweatshirt off and threw it in the bag. She pulled a tight T shirt on and made sure her nipples were pointed forward. She took a few more seconds to admire her own rack in the same mirror.

She bounced to the bathroom and grabbed a brush, She ran it through her hair and then sprayed on a little perfume.

She slipped on some flats, zipped the bag shut and scooped it up on her way out to the garage.

John was in the back yard raking up a pile of debris. Worried and oblivious to what was happening.

Carmen walked out to her car, threw the bag in the back seat and started it up. She turned on the AC and then backed it out into the drive. She slipped it in park and walked into the back yard. She stopped when John saw her.

"I'm going out to clear my head. Meeting up with some friends. Don't wait up." she told him.

Carmen turned and walked away before John could reply. She made a beeline for the car and backed down the drive. She sped off before John could make it to the end of the driveway to try and stop her.

She whizzed through the neighborhood and stopped at a quick stop. She filled up with gas and put Jakes address in her GPS.

She was back on the road as fast as possible. Her pussy was making the jeans wet. Her nipples ached. The fabric on the shirt felt wonderful against her breasts.

"Fuck me girl ... you haven't even kissed this guy and you are driving 80mph to get to him." she said to herself after getting on the interstate.

Carmen slowed down and took a deep breath. "Focus." she told herself.

Carmen thought to herself:

All those days of sitting next to this guy in class and making small talk were worth it.

All those nights laying in bed, listening to John snore ... Some nights masturbating until I fell asleep are coming to an end ...

Hopefully ALL of that shit was going to be worth it in about 30 minutes.

"Back up to 78mph ... " Carmen said out loud. "CALM THE FUCK DOWN."

Carmen slowed things down and got a grip on herself. She set the cruise control and took a deep breath.

AT JAKES he was scrambling to tidy up a bit. He had ran the trash out, straightened up the couch and pillows and vacuumed. He half-assed organized the office and then closed the door. He put new sheets on the bed before making it.

He lit some candles, dimmed the lights and set a bottle of wine in the fridge. He set out a couple of glasses and turned on some slow music. He had 15 minutes left.

He ran to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. He scrubbed quickly, washed most of his body and was back in some lounging clothes with 5 minutes to spare.

The house wasn't perfect, but what needed to be "right" was done.

He sat on the couch and watched the driveway like a predator watches for a meal.

Jake's house had a 3 car garage and he only used two of the bays. He saw Carmen's car pull into the drive. He opened the garage door and walked out into the garage. He motioned for Carmen to park IN the garage.

Carmen wheeled the car over and pulled into the garage. She shut the engine off and Jake closed the door.

Carmen got out of the car and Jake noticed everything about her all at once.

"HI" he said innocently.

Carmen smiled even harder, "Hey ..."

Carmen closed the car door and Jake was right in front of her.

The two instinctively leaned in towards each other and shared their first passionate moment with a long heated kiss. Jake's tongue slipped into Carmen's and she accepted the invitation. She pulled him in even tighter and the two went from heated to completely hot in a matter of seconds.

Jake's cock twitched with this exchange. Carmen's jeans were getting wet but not showing it.

"WOW" Carmen said.

Jake chuckled, "That was very nice."

"It made me a little light headed ... in a good way." Carmen confessed.

Jake smiled, "First time for everything I guess."

Carmen took another deep breath and thought to herself, "I certainly hope so."

"Cannot wait to see your house." she said.

Jake was still grinning uncontrollably. "Can't wait to show it to you."

"After you then?" Carmen asked and suggested at the same time.

Jake led her inside the house, pointed out the bathrooms and the other features of the house. He walked her past the atrium and pointed out to the back yard. Carmen thought it looked like an oasis and a wonderful place to relax.

Jake led her to the Master Bedroom (last on the tour by design) and showed her the dual shower and huge walk-in closets.

"A King size bed?" Carmen admired.

Jake smiled, "Yes. I like to roll around when I sleep."

Carmen pointed at the bathroom, "May I?"

"Yes." Jake replied.

Carmen pulled the pocket door shut.

Jake said, "I will be in the kitchen if you need me."

"THANK YOU" Carmen replied through the door.

Jake floated on air as he walked through the hallway to the kitchen. He uncorked the wine and pulled the glasses over to the bottle.

He had just put the corkscrew away and when he turned back around, Carmen was standing in the hallway, completely naked.

Jakes jaw dropped open. Her pictures didn't do her any justice.

"Oh my God ... You are a vision every man dreams of seeing." Jake said smoothly.

It melted Carmen's heart that he felt that way about her. It boosted her confidence even further.