Mentoring a Cuckoldress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake tried to hide the fact that he was completely aroused by Carmen. He did a very poor job of it.

Carmen's needs had been abandoned by her husband. She had no emotional support and she was finished having her physical needs being neglected.

Jake seemed to understand all of this instantly and it went miles with Carmen.

Carmen said nothing as she stood at the end of the hallway. Her hardened nipples pointing at Jake. Her smooth hairless pussy was like a lighthouse in the dark. Her face was a glow with passion. Her lips glistened in the candlelight. Her eyes displayed a hunger that not everyman knows how to feed.

Jake stared at her with a passion that reached her soul instantly. It wasn't the nudity that took Jake by surprise, it was the surrender. She was here to give herself to him. She was a gift, and it was Christmas morning.

Jake walked across the kitchen floor and they shared another spark-filled kiss. Carmen's fingers ran though Jake's hair. Jake's hands explored her back and shoulders.

Jake broke the kiss and scooped Carmen up off of her feet. The move took Carmen by surprise and she gave out a gasp. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

Jake laid her on the bed and stripped his clothes off.

Carmen gasped when his shorts hit the floor.

She clenched her teeth and slid over, keeping her eyes on Jake's cock.

"Something wrong?" Jake asked quickly.

Carmen took her eyes off of Jake's cock long enough to look him in the eyes.

"I haven't been with another man in more than 20 years." Carmen confessed.

Jake smiled, "I haven't been with a woman in almost 3 years."

"Aren't we quite the pair?" Carmen jested.

Jake moved in closer and Carmen pushed him back. "Jake, wait."

Jake moved back and looked worried. "Is there something wrong Carmen?" he asked.

Carmen was embarrassed. "I have never seen a cock ... that big before." she confessed.

"I'm not here to hurt you, in any way. If you don't want to -" Jake tried to calm her down.

"No ... I WANT that cock." Carmen interrupted Jake.

Jake smiled.

"It just might take a little longer than usual to be completely accommodating to you." Carmen confessed.

Jake leaned back a little bit to give her some room.

"Carmen I have wanted you for a LONG time. Now you are in my house, in my bed and we are completely naked. If it takes a little more time to get everything to work out, then that is what it takes." Jake said.

He said it in a way that make every nerve ending in Carmen's body relax. She pulled Jake closer and the two passionately kissed each other and explored the other's body intently.

Jake rubbed her nipples and it made Carmen break the kiss and gasp for air.

"Oh my GOD .. that has never happened to me before." Carmen whispered.

Jake moved his head to her nipples and started sucking on them. Carmen moaned deeply.

Jake moved his fingers to her pussy and Carmen spread her legs apart for him. Her lips were moist, her pussy was soaking wet and her breathing was getting heavier and heavier.

Jake stopped sucking on her nipples and started kissing her belly, working his way down.

"Holy FUCK ..." Carmen whisper to herself.

She spread her legs even wider to allow Jake's broad shoulders between her thighs. Jake drew a deep breath and it reminded him of her panties. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. Carmen's clit was swollen and extremely sensitive. Jake touched her in ways that she had never imagined - JUST WITH HIS TONGUE.

Carmen "fought" her orgasm at first. She wanted this to last forever. She tried to let it build, but Jake's technique was just too fucking good. He used his whole mouth to cover her pussy, and he alternated from firm to soft strokes against her clit. He KNEW what he was doing!!

Carmen cried out loudly when her orgasm surged through her body. Her muscles tensed and she pulled Jakes head into her hips as she raised her ass off of the mattress and panted rapidly.

She screamed out, "JAAAAKE!!" After the initial pulse shot through her body. Several powerful waves washed through her and she moaned uncontrollably. As her breathing would return to normal, she would cry out again as more pleasure rushed through her body. Each time she cried out Jake's name as she tried to control her self.

Jake would not have her any other way. He licked her sweet pussy to several orgasms, many one right after another. As Carmen cried out his name, it only encouraged him to continue what he was doing. This went on for a very long time. Each wave of pleasure seemed to be just as intense as the one before.

Jake's jaw started to get tired and just as he was about to give up, he heard Carmen draw a huge breath in and cry out the loudest yet. "OOOHHHH FUUUCK. JAKE ... JAKE ... JAKE ... JAAAAAAAAAKE!!"

Carmen's body went limp and she let out a deep sigh. Jake looked up at her. She couldn't move her legs.

Carmen ran her fingers through Jake's hair.

"MY GOD ..." She whispered.

Jake chuckled. "I know you enjoyed yourself."

"I got a little greedy." Carmen confessed playfully.

Jake pushed himself up. "Apparently you NEEDED it."

"You have no idea ..." Carmen replied.

"I have a pretty good idea." Jake said as he wiped his chin off.

Carmen's juices were smeared all over Jake's face, chin and fingers. She pulled him into her face and kissed him, letting the juice run onto her face and into her mouth.

Jake's cock was ROCK hard.

Carmen rolled Jake over onto his back. She stroked his cock with her hand. She broke the kiss and made her way down. She held his cock in one hand and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip and Jake's eyes rolled back in his head. He moaned deeply.

Carmen pumped the shaft and tried to slide her mouth over his cock past the head. She nearly choked herself in the process.

"Fuck ME ... that feels so fucking GOOOD Baby." Jake whispered to her.

Carmen moaned hungrily as she kept trying to take in more and more of his cock.

Jake encouraged her, "That's it ... work that cock ... OH FUCK YES ... that's really nice ..."

After a few minutes of trying, Carmen got discouraged and moved back up to Jake's face. Jake put his hand behind her head and pulled her face in to his. The two kissed passionately.

Carmen had never had lover that would kiss her like this, or after oral sex. Her head was spinning.

While they kissed, Carmen moved herself over Jake's hips and used the head of his cock to rub her pussy. (It was Jake's Pussy now.)

"I'm not sure this is going to work out ..." Carmen said worried.

"Just take it slow ..." Jake reassured her.

Carmen lined up the head of Jake's cock and then lowered herself onto the head of his cock.

The bulbus head pushed her lips apart in a way that was new and exciting to her. She wanted MORE of him in her.

She pushed her body upright and lifted her hips up and then pushed back down a little further.

"That's it ... Work that cock Baby." Jake encouraged her.

Carmen wanted to please this man in more ways that just this, but right now, getting his cock inside of her was THE event of the day for her.

Carmen pushed down a little further and then lifted back up. It was starting to hurt but in a good way.

Jake could feel her muscle contractions against his shaft.

She was breathing heavy. She lifted some more and pushed down even further.

"I'm getting there ... " Carmen panted.

"You're doing GREAT Honey ... That pussy feels so fucking GOOD wrapped around my cock." Jake said.

"Its going in me ... ALL of it ... Even if it breaks me in HAAALF!!" Carmen said as she pushed her body down the shaft, spreading her pussy lips the furthest they had ever been apart in her life.

Carmen paused at the bottom. Things needed to stretch. Jake sat up in the bed and held her in his arms. Carmen felt accepted, loved and pain.

The two kissed some more. Carmen's pussy pulsed as Jake's tongue rubbed against hers.

While they kissed, Jake grabbed both of Carmen's ass cheeks and held them in place as he tilted his hips up and down in short bursts. Carmen broke away from the kiss as a surprise orgasm took her body and she Cried out, "JAAAAAKE ... JAKE JAKE ... Jake ... jake."

Jake stopped moving and Carmen giggled. "My turn." she said as she pushed Jake into the mattress.

Carmen put her hands on Jakes chest and started moving up and down on Jakes shaft. She could feel his short pubic hair against her pussy lips and it excited her. She was moving slowly at first, but as her pussy got used to Jake's size, Carmen worked herself even harder.

She sound of skin slapping skin filled the room as Carmen literally bounced off of Jake's muscular thighs.

"OHHH FUCCK ..." Carmen said in the middle of her effort. She started going faster and faster and then cried out "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH ... OOOHHHH YESSSS ... " as a mild orgasm swept through her body. She slowed down a little bit and Jake saw the signs of fatigue.

Carmen was dripping with sweat and her muscles were tired. It had been months since she had a real cock inside of her and it had been years since she had fucked anyone in a position other than missionary. This wasn't the time to mention that, but it was most certainly the time to reflect on that little bit of trivia.

Jake pulled her head down to his and kissed her passionately. Carmen's pussy was tight on Jake's cock and he could feel her contractions.

While they were kissing, Jake held her by the small of her back and rolled both of them over onto her back. Jake kept kissing her.

"Oh my GOD ... he is going to split me in half." Carmen thought to herself.

Jake continued kissing her. Carmen kept her arms around him. Jake humped his back and sucked on her nipples. He felt her pussy pulse and tense up while he gently nibbled on her.

"Something to keep in mind for later." Jake told himself.

Jake straightened his arms and pressed his hips into Carmen. His cock was buried all the way inside of Carmen.

Carmen had never felt so full of a man's cock in her life. He was touching nerves deep inside of her that had never been touched. She felt alive. She was exhausted, thirsty and sweaty, but By God she was alive and sexually charged.

Jake rotated his hips and it sent small "tremors" through Carmen's body. Her pussy was doing its best to accommodate Jake. She worried that she was not enough for Jake, or that she wasn't a good partner with him. For a quick second, she doubted herself.

Jake took short strokes in and out of her. He was taking his time and EVERYTHING he was doing to Carmen was both new to her and exciting.

"OH MY GOD BABY ... " Carmen panted, "Everything you are doing to me feels sensational."

"Just you wait Sexy ..." Jake replied, winded but not spent.

"He called ME Sexy." Carmen echoed in her head.

As soon as those lingering doubts had entered, the "New and Improved Carmen" shut them out.

Jake stared into her eyes ... into her soul.

Carmen closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she arched her lower back and moaned softly. "OH Honey ... I am so glad you are not in a big rush to finish."

"Oh I am ... I just don't want to start too soon ..." Jake answered.

Jake kept moving in and out of Carmen slowly. He was taking longer and slower strokes. Carmen's pussy was very wet ... and tight on Jake. He cock slid in and out but it required some skill not to slip out.

"Are you ready for me to go a little faster?" Jake asked softly.

Carmen opened her eyes and looked at Jake. "You can do whatever you want to do to me ..."

Jake smiled.

He pushed himself all the way inside and stopped. Jake used his strong back to hold himself upright, which lifted Carmen's ass off of the bed. He reached back and grabbed each of Carmen's ankles and pulled them in front of his shoulders, resting the back of her ankles on the front of his shoulders.

Jake then slide his arms down the outside of each of her legs, locking her into position.

Carmen was speechless, surprised and excited all in the same second of time.

Jake straightened his body and started moving in and out of Carmen faster than he was before.

"OHHHHHH FUCK ..." Carmen let out.

Jake started moving harder and faster. The bulbus head of his cock was striking the back side of her clit from the inside. It drove Carmen crazier with desire.

"Oh MY GOD ... You are hitting everything that needs to be hit!!" Carmen panted.

"OH MY GOD ... OH MY GOD .. OHHHHHHH MYYYY GAWWWD ... FUCK ME ... FUCK ME!! JUuuust like THAT ... OH SHIT ... OH SHIT ... " Carmen panted loudly.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SHHHIIIIIIT ... " she said heavily.

Jake was fucking Carmen hard and fast. Her tight little pussy was taking the pounding all in stride as Carmen kept yelling out and holding onto Jake's arms, his ass .. his shoulders. At one point she tried to be quiet, but she couldn't.

The sounds of skin slapping skin filled the room. Carmen kept panting and telling Jake "Fuck Me!!"

Jake felt his own orgasm building. He announced it to Carmen.

"I'm gonna cum inside of you Baby ... I want to fill you up ... you are so fucking sexy!!"

With that, Jake started moving even faster and harder.

Then it happened.

Carmen screamed out, "I'M CUMMMMING!!"

"POUND THAT PUSSY BABY ... ITS YOUR PUSSY!!" Carmen panted.

"JAAAAAAYYYYYKKKKKKEEEE ... OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SHHHIIIIIT!!" Carmen screamed out.

Fluid shot out of her pussy and soaked Jake and Carmen.

Carmen was a "squirter" and her pussy was spraying the two of them. It was a first for Carmen and for Jake.

Just as Carmen's body started to calm down, Jake let out a deep growl as his cock plunged into Carmen. His cock exploded and Carmen felt his load move through his cock and erupt into her. She felt his balls jump and she felt his shaft pulsate inside of her.

With each push of semen Jake would grunt and whisper "Carmen".

Another first for her and another confidence builder.

Jake stayed inside of Carmen while his cock twitched and moved. He pulled her ankles off of his shoulders and kissed her passionately.

As her legs came down, Carmen's ass dropped into a lake of fluids from both of them. After this experience, she could care less.

Carmen's face glowed in the dimly lit bedroom. Her body was completely relaxed and her legs were shaking. She was out of breath, sweaty and sticky. Her hair was matted against her face. Her make up was smeared. She smelled like sex. Most of all she was satisfied beyond all belief. "THIS in the new definition of sex Girl." Carmen told herself.

Jake rested on his elbows and kissed Carmen adoringly. His mind was a blank. What he had just experienced was the kind of things only found in fantasies. It was the absolute BEST sex he had ever had in his life. He did not care that it was sloppy and messy. What had just happened was epic.

Jake was breathing hard. His heart was pounding. He just saw so many stars that there was no way to count them.

"THAT was without a doubt in my mind the abso-fucking-lutely BEST sex of my entire life." Carmen said, breaking the silence.

Jake looked up at her and smiled, "That's really strange, because what just happened here is without a doubt one of the best experiences I have ever had."

The two embraced each other. Kissed again and then Jake pulled out of Carmen and pushed back.

A heavy glob of cum dripped out of Carmen onto the bed.

"Sorry about the mess." she said.

Jake looked at her, "Are you kidding me? I am not sorry one bit. I am glad we made this big of a splash the first time."

Carmen smiled. She looked at Jake and said, "I am glad you said first time."

"I'm glad you like the idea of doing this again. This was the absolute best sex I have ever had in my life." Jake replied.

Carmen tried not get emotional with the compliment.

"I have never squirted before. That was nothing short of amazing." she confessed.

Carmen quickly followed up, "I could definitely do this again."

"And again. And again. And again." Carmen laughed.