Mentoring A Wannabe Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was silence in the salon as Cheryl and Don digested this. Then Cheryl spoke up.

"If I become a Hot Wife, does that mean that Don and I can never have sex again?"

I chuckled.

"Not at all. That's the beauty of the lifestyle. There are no 'must do' rules. If you become a Hot Wife, you can enjoy some fantastic sex, and then go to bed with your cuckold, and he can reclaim you. You've already told me that Don doesn't last very long. Well, that won't matter if you've just been properly fucked. He gets what is called 'sloppy seconds' and everybody's happy."

Cheryl beamed, and then her smile faded.

"Now all I have to do is find a boyfriend who is discrete enough to have such a relationship," she sighed. "I can imagine that suitable men are quite difficult to find."

Ever since Cheryl had told me about her dilemma, an idea had been forming in my head. I put these thoughts into words, choosing them carefully, and speaking slowly.

"You don't have to limit yourself to one man," I said, winking at her. "Or indeed, to any male at all. It is possible to cuckold Don with another woman!"

Don let out a groan.

"Oh, that would be something!" he breathed wistfully. "I'd love to watch you fucking another woman, babe!"

Cheryl giggled.

"It's something I always wanted to do," she admitted, "but when I met you, I resolved to become a one man woman."

She shook her head in amusement.

"That is until you mentioned that you thought I should find a lover. I can't make up my mind now if I want to cuckold you with a man or a woman!"

It was time for me to take charge again.

"Look," I said, "I need my hair doing before school starts next week. I have a proposal for you both. Come to my house for supper tomorrow night. We can have a meal, you can meet Richard, and we can have a full and frank discussion about the Hot Wife and cuckold lifestyle."

"You both seem to have decided that you'd like to try this. That's a good first step. Richard and I can tell you how we approach the lifestyle, and answer any questions that you think of between now and tomorrow night. What do you say?"

Cheryl and Don looked at each other. They were both smiling. Don dipped his head, acknowledging Cheryl's right to speak for them both.

"Yes, please. We'd love to come and have supper and a chat," she replied enthusiastically. "Thank you so much, Mrs. Simpson. I knew that we could rely on you!"

"There's one rule that I omitted to mention," I said sternly. "This offer only applies if you drop the 'Mrs. Simpson' approach. I'm no longer your teacher. You call me Olwen, and I'll continue to call you Cheryl. Deal?"

"Deal Olwen!" grinned Cheryl, offering her hand for me to shake. I gripped it, and yanked her towards me, kissing her full on the lips. She made no attempt to struggle, kissing me back and using her tongue. When we eventually came up for air, we were both breathless, and Cheryl's eyes were sparkling. No-one spoke, but Don eventually exhaled noisily and whispered a hoarse "Wow! That was hot!"

Cheryl ignored him, and stood up.

"Bugger off, Don," she said sternly. "I've a client who requires me to attend to her hair. Say goodbye to Olwen. We'll see her again very soon."

Don got up from his seat and collected our cups and saucers. He put them with his mug on the tray, and smiled at me.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Simpson," he said politely. "Thank you for your sage advice. My soon-to-be Hot Wife and I are very much looking forward to our supper date tomorrow evening."

I didn't bother to correct his use of my married name. He was a potential cuckold, after all. As he was leaving the salon, carefully carrying his tray, Cheryl set about wrapping me up in a coverall, and fussing and teasing my Caribbean-stressed hair into some sort of order.

When I got back from the hairdressers, Richard still hadn't come home from work. In the time it had taken Cheryl to wash, trim and style my hair, and then on the walk home, I had worked out roughly how I wanted tomorrow night to proceed. Richard would be no problem. He'd do as he was told. I just needed to check if Isaac was comfortable with my machinations. I rang him to check.

By the time Richard came home, everything was more or less planned. Over dinner, Richard and I discussed what we'd serve our guests the following evening, and the next morning, after I'd supervised Richard's dress code, and sent him off to his office, I drove to the out-of-town supermarket with a list of goods to buy for that night.

As the time approached for Cheryl and Don to arrive, I was as nervous as I'd been in ages. I so wanted my plan to succeed. When the front doorbell rang, I hurried to answer it, and to let my trainee Hot Wife in.

She looked magnificent, and my clit twitched as I took in her beautifully coiffured hair, her subtle make-up and the tight, shimmering blouse which showed her tits off to perfection. It wasn't a particularly chilly evening, so I assumed (correctly, as it turned out) that the fact that her nipples were visible through the material of her blouse, that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Cheryl's outfit was completed with a mid length plain black skirt, with a slit up the side, and a pair of high heeled 'fuck me' shoes. Don wore a plain white shirt and a pair of faded jeans.

"Welcome," I greeted them, stepping aside to let them both in, and then closing the front door before I kissed Cheryl full on the mouth again. I was careful not to smudge her lipstick, but Cheryl went for it full pelt. Her tongue slid into my mouth and we kissed for what seemed like forever. She tasted sweet and hot and there was a faint aftertaste of toothpaste and cigars.

I nodded at Don, and taking Cheryl by the hand, I led my guests into the conservatory at the back of the house. As we passed the kitchen, I shouted to Richard that our guests had arrived. By the time I'd settled them down, Richard arrived with a bottle of champagne, and some glasses.

"Celebration time," I smiled at Cheryl. "Welcome to the kinky world of a fully fledged Hot Wife!"

We toasted one another, and I introduced Richard to the new Hot Wife and her cuckold. Cheryl blushed.

"I thought I had to have a lover before I could legitimately claim to call myself a Hot Wife, and make Don a cuckold," she said sweetly. I winked at her, and she blushed an even deeper shade of red, which I found terribly sweet and endearing.

Richard had prepared a tasty roast chicken supper, and after we'd eaten, I suggested that we take coffee in the conservatory. When we got up from the table, Cheryl looked at Don.

"Not you," she said sharply. "You stay and help Olwen's cuckold to clear in here. You can join us when everything is done and the kitchen is clean and tidy."

I looked at Cheryl admiringly, and when we were alone in the conservatory, I complimented her on how she had dealt with her man. She grinned.

"Your influence is beginning to have an effect on me " she admitted. "I think I'm going to enjoy being a Hot Wife! All I ned now is a lover to make Don a real cuckold."

With that, she took my hand and pulled me closer to her, kissing me softly on the lips.

"Will you be that lover, Olwen?" she asked.

I was flattered, and instead of answering directly, I kissed her back, using my tongue to open her mouth so as to allow us to taste one another properly. When we broke the kiss, we were both breathless and I pulled Cheryl down to sit next to me on the small, two-seater sofa.

"I'll willingly strap on and fuck you," I began, "but I already have a lover whom I am not prepared to give up."

I noticed Cheryl's look of disappointment, so I carried on hurriedly.

"But that doesn't mean we can't get together occasionally for sex. You're obviously bi-sexual, as am I. We need to find you a male lover who can cope with the fact that you intend fucking women as well."

"Huh!" scoffed Cheryl. "I'm having enough difficulty finding someone to fuck me. I think finding a lover who'll let me fuck you too will be easier said than done!"

"Don't you believe it," I replied with a smile. "Plans are in hand. But first, we need to give you some lessons in how to train your cuckold. We'll summon them in a minute. Now, would you like a cigar with your coffee?"

I reached over and proffered my humidor to Cheryl. She selected a cigar, and I passed her my clipper, which she used expertly to cut her cigar. She dropped the cut end into the ashtray on the coffee table, and rolled the cigar sensuously around her lips.

"Cigar smoking is the one thing I'm grateful to my mother for," she admitted, puffing deeply as I proffered my lighter. She inspected the glowing end, and nodded approvingly. It was properly lit and burning equally. She settled back on the sofa and smoked quietly.

"Are you not having one?" she asked, and I shook my head as I got up and took my favourite lady churchwarden pipe from the rack.

"I prefer a pipe after supper," I told her, and she watched with interest as I stuffed the dainty bowl with my favourite aromatic tobacco. I lit my pipe and came to sit back down next to her.

"Don will cream his pants when he sees you smoking a pipe," Cheryl grinned. "He goes on several smoking porn sites, and I've noticed that he favours the ones that feature women who smoke cigars and pipes. Even if I hadn't been used to pinching the odd cigar from my mother, I reckon I would have started smoking them once I'd met Don. He gets so excited when I smoke."

"Richard's the same," I replied. "When we first met, I didn't even smoke. I only started when he confessed his smoking fetish to me. Isaac, my lover thinks my habit is very attractive too. He usually has a cigar after we've had sex and he's recovering ready to start again!"

"You mean you have sex more than once in the same night?" Cheryl sounded incredulous. "Don't you get sore?"

I shook my head in amusement. "It's always the same," I said, thinking back to Cheryl's schooldays. "You were the most daring, most provocative of all the pupils in your year. It was all an act, wasn't it?"

Cheryl blushed again and nodded silently.

"I was still a virgin when I married Don," she admitted.

So I explained to her how Isaac and I approached our sex life. When I mentioned oral and anal sex, Cheryl's eyes widened in delight. She admitted that she'd sucked Don's cock, but that he'd cum in about a minute, and then couldn't get it up for the rest of the night. I tutted sympathetically.

"It's time they made an appearance," I said, getting to my feet and walking to the conservatory door. I called Richard, and by the time I'd sat back down, he and Don were on their way.

They stood in front of us, side by side. Don's face was a picture when he saw me puffing on my pipe. Cheryl nudged me and giggled.

"We're ready to begin Cheryl's Hot Wife training," I informed them. "You both need to be naked. Strip, and put your clothes neatly in a pile in the corner over there.

Wordlessly, the two men did as they were told. Cheryl's eyes widened in amazement when she saw the chastity device that Richard was wearing.

"What's he got on his cock?" she asked in a puzzled voice.

I explained what it was, how it worked and why I insisted that my cuckold wear it.

"I want one of those for Don," Cheryl said excitedly. "Where did you buy it?"

I was about to answer when Don gave a huge groan. We all looked at him, and he looked down at his cock. A thick strand of pre-cum was hanging from the mushroom head of his cock.

"I'm sorry," he wailed. "This is so exciting. I think I've just cum!"

"Don't be ridiculous," I snapped. I looked Cheryl in the eye. "Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Implicitly," she replied, puffing her cigar and then giving me a delicious smokey kiss.

I looked at Richard and nodded. We had planned this beforehand. He knew what to do.

"Don, put your hands on your head and don't move," I instructed him. When he'd done that, he opened his mouth as if to ask a question.

"No," I pre-empted him, "don't speak. Just stand there and let Richard take care of you."

With that, my cuckold sank to his knees and took Don's cock in his hand. He slipped it into his mouth and started to suck.

Cheryl gasped and then began to giggle.

"Don's having his cock sucked. By a man!" she gasped.

I didn't bother pointing out that this was perfectly obvious, and in about a minute, Don let out another groan, and his legs started to shake. He was about to cum, and I nodded to Richard, who started to bob his head up and down on Don's cock.

Twenty seconds later it was all over. Richard stood up and opened his mouth to show that Don had indeed cum. I nodded approvingly and told him to swallow. Cheryl giggled again.

"Look," she said, pointing with her hand that held her cigar.

Don's cock resembled a cooked, peeled prawn. It was pink, shrivelled and not at all impressive. Cheryl snorted in amusement.

"Well that's him finished for the night," she said softly. "What's next on the lesson plan?"

In answer to that question, I took out the key to Richard's cock lock, and I released him. As usual, once his cock lock came off, he got a hard on. Normally, I'd get rid of that straightaway, but tonight was different. I winked at my cuckold, and he assumed the position that Don had recently adopted: hands on his head, legs slightly apart, mouth closed.

"Your turn, Don," I informed him. "My cuckold just sucked you off. It's time to repay the compliment."

Don looked at Cheryl nervously. She, in turn, looked at me. I smiled at her.

"Perhaps now is the time to let you know that I have a suitable boyfriend in mind for you," I told her. "You should know that he likes to be fluffed before he gets down to the actual fucking."

I noticed Cheryl's look of incomprehension.

"Fluffing? It's where your cuckold prepares your lover for you by sucking his cock until it is at maximum hardness and ready to fuck you. Richard fluffs my boyfriend often."

"You've found me a boyfriend?" Cheryl asked incredulously. "Oh, Olwen, you're just the best friend ever. How can I ever thank you enough?"

"Oh, I'm sure I can think of something," I replied dryly, knowing full well that I was already planning having a threesome with this gorgeous young woman and Isaac. I intended introducing her to the pleasures of double penetration, but that was for the future. Now I needed her to take control of her husband and assert her authority over him. He seemed willing enough to be dominated, I thought to myself. He's probably already thinking about watching his Hot Wife being fucked by her new boyfriend.

Sure enough, Cheryl turned back to her husband.

"Suck Olwen's cuckod's cock," she instructed, "and when he cums, don't swallow. Show Olwen and me a mouthful of cum, and then maybe, I'll let you swallow it."

Don got right down to it. As an inexperienced cock sucker, he didn't do a bad first job. Richard was gentle with him, and his tiny cock didn't pose too many problems for Don.

I whispered to Cheryl that her potential boyfriend was a whole lot bigger and thicker than Richard, and that she should expect a whole lot of gagging, snot and tears when Don fluffed him for the first time.

Cheryl looked at me with big, wide open eyes.

It won't hurt, will it?" she asked, and when I assured her that Don would soon get used to it, she snorted and gently slapped my arm.

"Not him! Me!" she giggled. "Will I be able to take all of this man's cock? I've only ever had Don inside me up to now, and he never lasts all that long."

"You'll be fine, I promise," I told her. "Believe me there's no feeling like having your cunt stretched and filled by a big, thick cock, and when he cums in you, it's lovely and warm. You'll have to teach Don how to eat cream pie. That's licking all the cum out of you after you've been fucked."

Don was listening to all of this as he continued to suck Richard's cock. He must have been doing something right, because Richard suddenly asked for permission to cum. Normally, I would have made him wait, or even refused permission if he'd annoyed me, but tonight was a special occasion.

"Granted," I said with a smile, and he started to cum in Don's mouth. Don jerked when he tasted the first pulse, so that the subsequent couple of spurts landed on his cheek and his chin. Cheryl tutted her displeasure.

She leaned forward and, using her fingers, scooped the cum off Don's face.

"Open," she said curtly, and when Don obeyed, she fed him the rest of Richard's cum. "Now swallow that lot," she continued, "and let's see what's next for you to learn!"

My already arranged plan was working perfectly. I told Richard to go and fetch my laptop, and whilst he was gone, I opened the drawer in the occasional table that sat by the side of the sofa. I took out the box that I hd put in there earlier and gave it to Cheryl.

"That's a little present to you from me, welcoming you to the Hot Wife lifestyle," I smiled. She took it eagerly.

"Thank you, Olwen," she gushed. "May I open it?"

"Of course," I replied. "I expect you to put it to good use straight away."

Mystified, Cheryl unwrapped the box and when she saw what was inside, she gave a howl of delight.

"Oh! It's one of those cock lock devices," she said. "I can't wait to put it on you, Don. Come over here right now!"

Don did as he was told, but to Cheryl's disbelief, something had happened whilst he was sucking Richard's cock.

"Don," she squealed, pointing dramatically and nearly burning his cock with her cigar, "you're hard again!"

Don grinned proudly.

"I think it must have been the fact that you made me suck Richard's cock," he replied. "I'd never have thought what a thrill it would be to have my wife watch me suck another man's cock. It really turned me on!"

Cheryl looked at me in dismay.

"This is never going to fit over his hard cock, is it?" she said sadly. "How disappointing. I was really looking forward to locking him away."

I winked at her, and leaned across and grabbed Don's balls. He gulped.

"One of the first rules of being a Hot Wife is that when you control your cuckold's balls, his heart and mind won't be far behind," I told Cheryl with a grin. "Watch."

I tugged his balls down hard, twisting and squeezing his sac as I did so. Don gave an agonised yelp, and his cock immediately softened.

"Easy-peasy, bollock squeasy," I chanted, and Cheryl laughed.

"You school teachers," she said, "you've got a solution for everything."

By the time Richard came back with my laptop, Don was safely locked away, and the keys to his device were safely stowed in Cheryl's pocket. I told her about wearing one of them all the time, as a symbol of her ownership of her cuckold's cock and balls.

"I'm going to get myself a dainty little bracelet," she told me, " so that Don's key will be on show all the time."

I shook my head in wonder. Cheryl was a natural Hot Wife!

I booted my laptop up, and whilst we waited for the internet connection to kick in, I turned back to Cheryl.

"I'm going to introduce you to someone who might interest you," I told her. He's looking for a girlfriend, and he doesn't mind if she's married. He knows all about you, and if you like the look of him, I'm sure you two will be fucking like bunny rabbits before too long."

Cheryl looked delighted.

"Oh, hurry up, Olwen," she urged. "Let me see this gorgeous hunk that you've told all my secrets to."

When I'd got home from Cheryl's salon last afternoon, I'd already sketched out a plan in my mind. So when I set up a What's App link to Isaac, he was already awaiting my call.

"Good evening, babe " he greeted me. "Hi, Richard. How are things going there?"

"Very well, Isaac," I replied. I moved my laptop slightly, so that Isaac could see both Cheryl and myself.

"Can I introduce Cheryl to you, lover?" I said, adding, "Cheryl, this is my boyfriend, Isaac."