Mentoring A Wannabe Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl made her by now customary blush.

"Hello Isaac," she said shyly. "It's very nice to meet you. Are Olwen and I going to be sharing you then?"

Both Isaac and I burst out laughing, causing Cheryl's blush to deepen.

"I don't think so, my dear," he replied, "not that the thought isn't a delicious one. I've got my hands full keeping Olwen satisfied. She's practically insatiable. I wouldn't be able to do justice to you and Olwen on a regular basis."

"Oh," replied Cheryl, sounding extremely disappointed. "So why are we having this conversation then? Olwen hinted that she'd found me a boyfriend."

Isaac chuckled.

"May I introduce you to my cousin?" he said with a smile. He moved over on the screen, and a tall, well built man moved in to sit next to him.

"This is Aaron, my mother's sister's eldest boy," Isaac continued.

Cheryl's default setting by now was blush mode. Her face was scarlet, and she mumbled "Hello Aaron. How nice to meet you. I'm Cheryl."

"Cherub, is more like it," replied Aaron. "You're one fine lookin' lady. I can't believe you haven't managed to find yourself a regular boyfriend. Will I do?"

"Oh yes, you'll do," grinned Cheryl. "When would you like to meet? I think we should try one another out as soon as possible."

Aaron laughed.

"Not that it makes any difference to me," he said, "but I understand from Isaac that you're married. I know Olwen's cuckold is fully supportive of what she and my cousin get up to. How does your husband fancy becoming a cuckold?"

"Ask him yourself," retorted Cheryl with a grin. "He's just sucked his first cock to demonstrate to Olwen and me his committment to this lifestyle."

She pulled Don into view and Aaron smiled when he saw that Don was already in chastity.

"Hi, man,"" he began. "Are you happy with your wife becoming my girlfriend? I need to know, 'cos if you're not, I won't waste any more of her time."

"Perfectly happy, Aaron," replied Don. "You'd be welcome in our house any time, or if you'd prefer, I can bring Cheryl to you, and pick her up after you've both finished."

That reply seemed to satisfy Aaron, and he and Cheryl made arrangements to meet the following night. I butted in and asked Isaac if we could make an early evening supper foursome, before going our separate ways for the night, and he readily agreed.

Not long after this, our little party broke up. Don and Cheryl went home, and I took Richard to bed to give him a good pegging as a reward for the part he had played in my little scheme to get Cheryl a boyfriend.

Cheryl rang me mid morning on Saturday, in a mild panic. What should she wear? How should she come on to Aaron? Should she bring Don, or leave him at home? I let her rabbit on until she'd run out of breath, then I told her to sit down, if she wasn't already doing so, and to take a deep breath.

"It's natural for you to be both nervous and excited," I told her. "You're about to embark on an adventure that will change your life for ever. If you want any advice from me, it would be this. Think back to when you were in my GCSE English class, and we were studying Hamlet."

"Oh, I remember that, " replied Cheryl, much to my surprise. She had not been the most diligent of students in the subjects that she had to take, but had no interest in.

"We were doing eggs in Home Economics at the same time. I used to mix up Hamlet with omelette."

I sighed.

"Yes, well that's as maybe," I said. "But if you remember, there was a character called Polonius in the play. His advice to his son would be exactly what I'd advise you. It is 'To thine own self be true, and it must follow as the night the day, Thou canst not be false to any man.' Do you understand?"

"Does it mean just be myself?" she asked uncertainly.

"Exactly," I replied, adding, "I'm glad that some of my teaching stayed with you, at least."

"You're still teaching me," she giggled, "but the lessons I'm learning now are not on the National Curriculum! Thanks for calming me down. I'll be ready and waiting for you at half past six tonight."

She was as good as her word. Isaac and Aaron had dropped by my house by six o'clock, and Richard drove us all to Cheryl's house. All four of us squashed into the back seat. Cheryl and I sat on Aaron and Isaac's respective laps, and when Isaac slid his hand up my skirt and began to finger me, Cheryl grabbed Aarkn's hand and shoved it up her own skirt. He grinned.

"Nothing feels better to a man than a smooth, hot, wet pussy," he said softly.

"I prefer 'cunt'to 'pussy', Aaron," Cheryl said, nibbling his ear. "That's what Olwen says we Hot Wives call it. And I'm a good pupil. I always listen to my mentor!"

I snorted in amusement, but refrained from comment.

When we got to the restaurant, we all got out and I told Richard to go home.

"Isaac and I will be back later," I told him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and off he went, to spend the evening watching porn on the tv and waiting for me to bring his cream pie home.

It was an Italian restaurant, and we all shared a huge bowl of spaghetti bolognaise. When the meal was over, Isaac and Aaron divided the bill and we left the restaurant together.

"Thank you for your company," I smiled at Cheryl and Aaron. "Isaac and I are going to get a taxi home now. Have a great evening. We'll catch up soon, I'm sure."

Isaac shook hands with his cousin, and gave Cheryl a peck on the cheek. I kissed Aaron in much the same way, but I gave Cheryl a big wet kiss on the lips.

"Good luck," I whispered. "I hope you enjoy your first fuck as a fully fledged Hot Wife!"

I didn't see Cheryl again for almost a fortnight. School had re-started and I was busy during the day getting everything organised as well as having to teach my classes. Week nights were spent marking and preparing for the next day, so that by the weekend I was ready for lots of sucking and fucking.

When we met on that Friday night, Isaac mentioned in passing that Aaron seemed to be having a really good time with Cheryl, and I was glad to have been able to help her along her chosen path. That was all of eighteen months ago by now.

Isaac and I are still together, as are Cheryl and Aaron. The difference being is that Cheryl is pregnant. She and Don are delighted, and the child, when she arrives, will have a stable, loving home to grow up in, shielded from the knowledge that the man she will learn to call her father is an enthusiastic cuckold, who loves and supports his Hot Wife's lifestyle. (Cheryl is carrying a girl, I am reliably informed.) I can't help but wonder if, when Cheryl and Aaron's daughter comes of age, she'll need the help of a mentor, just like her mother did. I can't promise to still be around, but if I am, I'd be ready, willing and able to face the challenge!