Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 05

Story Info
Devin kills time waiting for sheepgirl shearing.
6k words
4.64
5.1k
14

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gylan exited the barn to find Erinnah while Ellyn took Priscillia's milk, which she had set down earlier, to a work table to process and document.

"Um, Life-mate?"

"Yes, Azalea?"

"I'm sorry. I sorta made a mess of your clothes," she said bashfully.

Azalea stood up, revealing a large wet spot on his shoulder

Devin ran a finger across it and tasted it. "I don't know how you manage to produce something so sweet, but maybe we should find a way to bottle it," he chuckled, then reassured her, "Don't worry about it. It'll dry, and I'll wash it later."

Perking up at his words, she hugged him. "That was so fun to watch, wasn't it, life-mate? I wonder how long she's wanted to do that! I don't mind people I know seeing me naked, but I don't know if I even have the courage to display myself to strangers, but would you want to see your horny little fairy expose herself to a bunch of people? Would it excite you to watch my cheeks redden from embarrassment as I try to keep myself from covering places originally meant for family eyes only?"

She lifted one of the petals of her dress playfully. "If you ask me, I might consider it. For now, though, I'm going to go talk to the satyress sisters a bit more." With a quick kiss, she flew off.

Devin was having a hard time conceiving of Azalea looking embarrassed about doing anything sexual, but there might be something. He imagined Azalea flying naked next to him in a busy town when he felt a tug on his sleeve.

"Herd-mate? I was wondering... could I perhaps, maybe, try..." She motioned to the empty stall in the corner, at the same time she stepped aside showing a support beam she had been backed against was stained with a generous amount of moisture dripping down it.

"You want to try the piston machine?"

Reina nodded shyly.

"You don't need to ask me. Oh! You want me to ask for you?" Devin guessed.

She nodded again.

"Hey, Ellyn, can Reina try the piston machine in the empty stall?"

"Sure she can. Jyora's little show got her all hot 'n bothered, did it? I don't blame 'er, I'm a little damp myself. Go choose a toy from the wall, Reina, and come over here," Ellyn directed while patting the gate to the stall.

Reina perused the wall a moment and gasped.

"What's wrong?" hollered Ellyn.

"These are all made from ravishwood!" came Reina's subdued response.

"Oh, you know about it? So you must know its special properties."

"I, er, am aware of it, yes."

"What's so special about it?" inquired Devin.

Reina fidgeted. "It's, um... useful to certain members of my herd when it gets wet..."

Jyora, having recovered slightly, propped herself up. "She means the females of her herd. They peel the bark away to expose the inner layer and rub, or 'ravish' the wood with their vulvas," she stated matter-of-factly. "When enough moisture is applied, the tree thinks it's exposed to the elements and creates a layer of extended defensive nodules."

Reina continued, avoiding eye contact, "What Miss Jyora says is correct. Since we can't reach back there... the bumps help alleviate our needs if we can't find a partner."

Ellyn paused her work to interrupt, "This stall will eventually have a table, but it hasn't been finished yet. Just back yourself in... yes, just like that. Picked the large centaur one, did'j ya? Adventurous lass!"

She screwed the dildo to the piston and extended it to its maximum length. "This is as far as it'll push into you."

Ellyn dipped behind Reina, coating the dildo with her saliva. Reina gasped in surprise as Ellyn gave a few teasing licks to Reina's pussy, for good measure, emerging a moment later with a glistening mouth. "Sorry, it's kinda become a habit for me with the other girls."

Reina blushed profusely as Ellyn rubbed her slit open, helping guide the toy into the right hole. Wiggling and pushing, the Whitehorn accepted a bit more than half of the dildo.

Ellyn patted her haunch and attached the missing gear, jolting the machine to life.With a satisfied sigh, Reina settled into a comfortable position, letting the bumpy toy work its magic.

Azalea, meanwhile, seemed to have taken an interest in Iryna's milk. She was sitting on the table, kneading the satyress' large mammary, sucking enthusiastically while Iryna stroked her head with motherly love.

Devin stood there, taking in the relaxed atmosphere of everyone enjoying themselves when he saw Priscilla motioning him over to her stall from his periphery.

"She wants your hand," Iryna filled in, seeing his questioning look.

He approached and offered his hand, which she placed on her head. She then took his other hand and started sucking on his fingers. A moment later, a low, drawn-out moan issued from her throat, and she started squirming on the table while haphazardly licking his digits. After settling down a bit, she lay there, eyes unfocused and breathing heavily.

"Sometimes, she likes something in her mouth when one of the larger males is giving her anal, or she's expecting a particularly intense orgasm," Iryna explained.

Devin petted the pleasure-drunk sheep-girl, brushing some of her hair out of her brown eyes. "She seems comforted by it. Is she really ok in this state?"

"Yes. as Ellyn said, she doesn't come down from her orgasmic highs because of her crest stealing her post-orgasmic feelings. Once she gets a full night's sleep, she'll be back to her temperamental self. Normally, she's a bit snooty, so it's cute seeing another side of her. I think that was her eighth male today, so she's a bit worn out. Thanks for indulging her little idiosyncrasy."

"No problem."

"Also, I couldn't help but notice. Do you need some attention? I hear it gets uncomfortable if left unattended," Iryna proposed.

Devin knew she was looking at the tent in his pants.

"Priscilla probably wouldn't mind you mating her if you want some relief," she hinted.

Priscilla perked up upon hearing the word 'mating' and started licking more suggestively, her slightly more lucid eyes looking up at him with hope.

"Are you sure? You look pretty tired."

Priscilla nodded.

"She's never had a human partner. She's probably curious how the real thing feels. You should have time for a quickie before papa Gylan gets back," Iryna answered for her.

"How do I get into the room?" Devin asked.

"There's a door on the outside, around the back. Also, she won't mind you using either hole. Most of the boys seem partial to her pussy, though," came Iryna's reply.

Exiting the barn, he went around back to find a small door. The newly-sanded plank room was clean and empty except for a couple chairs. Between two handles on the wall was Priscilla's butt on full display. He positioned himself behind her, straddling the sizable pool of arousal on the floor.

He didn't get too many opportunities to get a close look at the sheep-girls intimate bits. He ran his other over her velvety swollen lips, which were scrunched into a tight teardrop shape.The many males she must have serviced today have certainly left her with a sizable gape. It's odd, though, that there is almost no cum leaking out. Maybe it's due to her crest?

Figuring he should take Iryna's advice, he lined himself up, rubbing his glans through her sticky lips. She had more than enough lubricant to slide in easily, but her passage was built for the more narrow penises of her species. He felt her vaginal walls trembling as they struggled to accommodate the girth of her latest guest. Starting slow and shallow, he gradually loosened her up with each push.

Anal had its own perks, but the unique grooves and silken folds of a girl's vagina have few equals. I can't believe how hot her insides feel -- much warmer than Reina's. Does her wool give her a higher body temperature? Devin closed his eyes, thoroughly enjoying this rare opportunity.

"That looks fun. How's she feel?" A surprise voice asked.

Devin slammed into the wall in surprise, jamming into Priscilla and causing her to moan loud enough to hear -- even through the wall.

"Sorry to startle you. I thought you heard me come in," laughed Ellyn.

"Uh, Ellyn, hi. Iryna suggested that Priscilla wouldn't mind, so...you know..." Devin stammered, shaking a little with the exertion and the scare.

"No need to be bashful. The sheep-girls are pretty insatiable the day before shearing. Mind if I stay and chat for a moment, or do you want some privacy?" Ellyn asked.

"Uh, no, it's alright," he said, slowly thrusting again, wondering if he actually felt comfortable.

"Great!" she said, pulling up a chair and leaning it against the wall. Crossing her legs, she watched Devin plow the sex-hungry sheep girl.

Devin changed his pacing to quick, short thrusts. Then he huffed out, "I've heard your oral skills are second to none."

"No one's complained yet. The secret is to be eager and show that you're actively interested in their pleasure. Also, not having much of a gag reflex helps." She winked.

"Do you enjoy it?"

"Aye, very much. The girls get quite sticky during their estrus cycle, so I get to have extra fun lapping up their juices." She flashed a mischievous smile. "The one's who can squirt get all embarrassed and fidgety when I make a show of relishing their cum. The boys, in contrast, love it when I savor theirs. I sometimes think they save up just so I have to spend more time on them. More than anything, though, I'm happiest when they are happy. Speaking of happiness, Azalea and Reina sure are darlings. They seemed to be enjoying their visit today."

Devin slowed his pace, probably to the chagrin of Priscilla, who was likely trying to encourage him to go faster by humping her hips against him. However, he wanted to savor this feeling longer while talking to Ellyn.

"I hope they did. Meeting both of them was very sudden, so I'm a bit worried that maybe what they imagined this relationship to be in their head might be lessened by reality. Being on the road all the time isn't the most exciting, but they have been a joy to have around. Azalea is so full of energy and curiosity. Reina seems to still be a bit shy around strangers, but she's slowly opening up more, especially with Azalea."

"Call it a hunch or maybe intuition, but I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just be you, and talk through any problems that might arrive, and try to see things from their perspective."

"You're probably right, and I'm just over-worrying about things again."

"I was more worried about you alone on the road all the time. I'm relieved you met them," Ellyn shared with a gentle rub of his shoulder.

"Traveling isn't as dangerous as you imagine."

"I know, but like your sister, I feel it's safer when there are at least two or more people to depend on should something occur."

"I'm not sure how dependable Azalea would be in an emergency."

"You might be surprised." She smiled playfully. "I bet, when you're having trouble thinking straight or overwhelmed with concerns, she'd give a lot of emergency attention to your penis. Have you done it with them yet?"

Devin smiled back. "My penis is definitely her favorite thing to snuggle with in bed. Azalea and I have masturbated with each other. She's too small to penetrate, at least right now, but she's sure it's possible, so we are exploring options. So far, Reina and I have only tried anal. We weren't ready to be tied down with a family yet."

"Must be exciting just beginning your life-long adventures. I might start looking for a partner in a few years." She glanced at Priscilla's tail, swishing in annoyance. "I'll have to apologize to Priscilla later for monopolizing your time. I'm sure she wanted a more vigorous partner instead of just being a cockwarmer."

"Sorry, Priscilla." He wasn't sure she could hear, but he obliged and picked up the pace when he felt her grinding her butt to seek more stimulation.

Even though they had known each other for years, this was Ellyn's first time seeing Devin's penis. She still felt horny from helping Jyora get in touch with her exhibitionist side. Hence, the slapping of Devin's hips and the heavy breathing prompted her to indulge a little.

"Seeing you two go at it, I need a little relief too! Since this is my first time seeing yours, I think it's only fair that I show you mine." Ellyn hiked her dress up. She ran her hand through her trimmed bush, which matched the color of her hair. With a few test rubs, she peeled her lips open and offered Devin an unimpeded view.

Ellyn gave her pussy a few warm-up strokes. "Would you believe I rarely masturbate and that I'm still a virgin?"

"A little, given all the things you do for everyone."

"I hope you don't think I'm slutty."

"No. I never considered you that type of person," he said with a quick glance at Ellyn.

"I'm not too into anal, but I make an exception once a year. The boys don't give my butt any rest when I do." She laughed. "I mostly give oral and handjobs. I think I've given so many of them I've started seeing it as less sexual and just a healthy thing I can do to assist everyone with if that makes sense."

"It does a little. I'll be sure to enjoy this rare moment then."

Ellyn adjusted her posture. Next, she fingered her moistening pussy in quick little circular motions, flicking her clit periodically. "Pull her tail a little. She likes that," she panted.

Devin grabbed the stumpy tail and gave it a little upward tug causing her vaginal muscles to spasm. He noticed her tail-hole was also quivering from the rougher treatment. He massaged his thumb into her little whitish-pink orifice, and she squeezed his thumb welcomingly. From the feel of it, her butt was quite popular. Unlike her pussy, she had quite a lot of cum in this hole.

For several minutes, only the sound of heavy breathing and the squelching of Priscilla's and Ellyn's pussies were heard.

"I hope you don't mind if I climax before you," Ellyn suddenly announced. She rapidly plunged her middle and ring fingers into her hungry love tunnel, using her palm to mash her clit. "Watch me cum, Devin!" she cried.

Her eyes fluttered as she arched her back, and her thighs jerked closed around her hand as her body shuddered its pleasure.

She took a moment to breathe before removing her hand and shakily getting to her feet. Stumbling behind Devin, she pushed her bounteous chest into his back and leaned on him for support. "Nothin' like a good orgasm to help clear yer mind. Want a taste?" she solicited, holding out her drippy fingers.

Devin considered a brief moment before sucking her tangy sweetness off them.

"That was hotter than I thought it would be!" she remarked.

Devin grinned. "Lately, I, too, started to enjoy the subtle flavor differences of girls."

Ellyn wrapped her arms around Devin's middle, peering over his shoulder. "Priscilla definitely has one of the cutest pussies on the farm. She is very particular and fastidious about her appearance, so it's a little amusing to watch the males mess up her cute little privates all day. She seems juicier today, too. Wonder if you have the magic touch."

"Probably because I'm stretching her out more than she's used to."

"When I was hooking Reina up, I noticed she has some of the thickest juices I've seen from any girl. I bet you could lick her for hours," Ellyn encouraged.

"She does. Azalea's is thinner and sweeter, but Reina would have a contender for sheer drippiness if Azalea were of equal size."

"Is that so? Maybe next time, I can ask her if she'd let me quench my thirst." Ellyn pulled away from Devin. "Da should be getting back soon. Are you close?"

"Yes, sorry. I was just trying to enjoy this for as long as possible. I don't know when I'll have another chance to enjoy vaginal sex."

"If you're worried about knocking Reina up, I know of a person who might have something you may find useful regarding that. If you ever head up to Merport, you might want to think about stopping by a certain place. I'll write down their name and location for you later.

"Now, let's see if I can assist one of my best friends in pumping all his cum into our little sheep-girl's belly." She reached between his legs and cupped his balls. Her hands weren't the softest, being used to rough farmwork, but they were well-versed in how much pressure to apply and the right amount of tugging.

"The way Priscilla is coiling around me feels like she wants it more than I do."

"Make sure you cum as deep in her as you can."

Feeling the pressure building in his loins, he thrust twice more. Ellyn pushed his hips forward, lightly milking his balls as he erupted, painting Priscilla's insides white. Priscilla's crest began to pulse sporadically.

"That's her crest pulling your cum into her belly. Looks like you gave her a lot. She'll be drinking it all up during her shearing tomorrow," Ellyn explained while milking his balls.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

She smiled mischievously. "You'll see when Erinnah gets here." To Devin's quizzical look, she just said, "Let me clean you up."

She pulled him out of Priscilla and stuffed his penis into her mouth to suck off their mixed fluids. She then slurped Priscilla,"Much cleaner! Shall we go see if Da is back with Erinnah?"

Devin and Ellyn re-entered the main room. Aside from that brief moment, Priscilla was back into her lust-induced haze. Her front half sprawled over the table, tongue lolling, eyes droopy.

Devin bent down and kissed the sheep-girl on the forehead. He whispered, "Not sure if you can hear me, but thank you, Priscilla. You felt amazing!"

"Looks like you exceeded her expectations," smirked Iryna, cradling a sleepy Azalea in her hands.

"I tried to give her a good time, and it looks like you've been keeping my fairy fed."

Iryna stroked Azalea's head with her thumb. "I didn't know such a tiny belly could hold so much milk. She was also teasing my nipples the entire time. The naughty girl gave me two orgasms!"

Devin laughed. "That sounds like her. Never passing up a moment to do something sexy."

Reina was still leaning against the stall wall, enjoying the untiring thrusting of the piston.

"We're back!" announced Gylan. He entered from the other end of the barn with a quiet-looking sheep-girl in a pink dress. Her hazel eyes were peeking out from behind long bangs. Twin braids tied with pink ribbons draped over her shoulders, leaving most of her hair cascading, mantle-like, down her back past her butt. She shuffled nervously, fists clenching the hem of her white apron.

"Hello, Erinnah," Devin spoke gently but happily.

"H..h..hi, Devin. I didn't know you were v..visiting. A..are you here to watch me get sheared?"

"Yes, is that ok?"

"N..no. I mean, no i..it's ok if you w..want to watch. I..I'm sorry you have to see me like this, -- s..so nervous and s..scared."

"I don't mind. I know you can't help it, right?" Devin extended.

"Th..that's right. Even though I..I know there's nothing to be afraid of w..whenever I think of those sharp tools. So I..I'm thankful for Miss Jyora's treatment, even if it is very embarrassing."

Ellyn took Erinnah by the arm and soothingly guided her to a corner of the barn reserved for shearing. While helping remove Erinnah's dress, she added, "She definitely has it worse than the other girls. She has outright panic attacks. We tried everything we could think of, even doing it when she was asleep, but she had too much anxiety and only fell asleep when she was exhausted, so we just gave up. Thankfully, Jyora arrived when she did."

Devin wasn't sure she needed a dress. Her arms, legs, chest, and crotch were modestly covered by her softer inner wool, leaving her milky-white tummy and the barest hint of inner thigh exposed.

Gylan busied himself prepping the shears and made sure to keep them out of sight while Ellyn collected the things needed for the preparation for the first phase.

12