Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready to activate your crest, Erinnah?" asked Ellyn.

"Y..yes." The skittish girl assumed a squatting posture, closed her eyes, and placed her hand on her belly in concentration.

Ellyn spread the sheep-girl's hind legs wide. Guiding her tail out of the way, she combed back the wool covering her crotch. Her anus was more pronounced and her lips a little looser than Priscilla's.

"We have a bit to do before she can be sheared comfortably," she explained to Devin. "First, we give her pussy a little wash and rinse to make sure we collect a clean product."

"Product?"

"Aye! Well, more a byproduct, really. She gets super horny during this part. She'll be feeling similar to when she's being milked in the wall, including not being able to orgasm as long as this is in her." She pointed at the small lump in her abdomen. "We'll collect her fluids so you can make a little extra profit."

"You really didn't have to," he deflected.

"We might as well, or it'll just go to waste. You have more mouths to feed, and I'm sure your alchemist friend won't complain about having more affinity-laced liquids to use. Erinnah suggested the idea a long time ago. She, like all the farmhands, is more than happy to help you out, you well know."

"I appreciate it."

"Ok, Erinnah, slow deep breaths, just like Jyora taught you."

Erinnah steadied her breathing, placed her hand on her belly, and closed her eyes.

Ellyn began playfully massaging the focused sheep-girl's shy clit out of hiding and cajoling her tense body to relax. "Like most crests, her's needs a little stimulation to start it up."

Devin turned to see Jyora sidle up to him. "Hey, Jyora, feeling rested?"

"Yes, I have regained my energy, Mr. Ebonplume."

"That's good. I'm eager to see how your crest works."

Jyora furrowed her brows when she saw Erinnah lose focus and start wringing her hands nervously.

"Erinnah, remember what I mentioned you try when you felt like doing that?"

"Y..yes, Miss Jyora, you..you suggested I m..massage my breasts."

"That's right. You've done this before and know how good it feels. Just focus on the pleasure and diverting affinity to your crest."

Erinnah scrunched her face in concentration, placing her right hand back over her crest while the other kneaded her chest. This caused a bit of milk to leak from the stiffening nipple.

"Ellyn, y..your fingers feel so good. A tiny b..bit left. Right there! A..also a l..little harder, p..please!" Erinnah had just begun to settle into the mood when she suddenly clutched her stomach. A faint pink glow started to emanate from beneath her hand.

Ellyn immediately placed a glass jar between her legs.

Erinnah moaned as she tried reaching for her clit, but between the pleasure and contractions, she couldn't coordinate well and almost knocked the jar over. Ellyn grasped her hand and placed it back on her stomach. She was quite familiar with how this sheep-girl liked to masturbate. Unhooding the needy little pleasure button, she pinched and tweaked the sensitive nub directly until sticky strands dripped into the jar below. Erinnah moaned in appreciation as Ellyn switched to a flicking motion. With the other hand, she spread the juicy lips, keeping them out of the way to better facilitate the collection.

For the next twenty minutes, Erinnah alternated between moaning and groaning while looking like she wanted to orgasm so bad but couldn't. She rubbed her stomach as the contractions came more frequently. Each one caused the slight bulge to move lower until her opening started to widen.

"About half a jar," noted Ellyn, "Not bad." She set it aside and placed a cloth over her hands, ready to catch what was about to emerge.

Devin watched in fascination as the sheep-girl went through what he knew was similar to the experience of the harpies. Since this species didn't naturally do this, he was curious about the ultimate purpose. With one final push, the egg-like object tumbled out. Ellyn delicately caught it and started wiping off the excess moisture. Meanwhile, Erinnah gasped for air as her body twitched and spasmed, utterly enjoying her long-awaited orgasm.

Ellyn handed the whitish object over to Jyora for inspection. "As you can see, Mr. Ebonplume, it's smaller and rounder than what a harpy would normally lay. I glossed over a lot of details earlier. If you are interested, I can explain the process more fully."

"Please do. It looks like Erinnah hasn't quite collected herself yet."

Erinnah smiled with heavily lidded eyes. Ellyn supported her with one hand under her abdomen while busily wiping her pussy clean with the other.

Devin thought he saw a small gleam of excitement enter Jyora's eye. She cleared her throat.

"Normally, when a harpy ovum is expelled from the ovary, it passes down the oviduct where different layers form around it till a fully-formed egg emerges. There is a rare occurrence where a yolkless egg is laid. We believe it might be because a harpy hasn't finished maturing, and her body isn't yet ready for the full egg creation process, or some reproductive material enters the lower egg canal, triggering only half the process. These eggs are called by several colloquial terms: wind egg, fairy egg, and, no, they have nothing to do with actual fairies. It's essentially just a sterile egg.

"I designed the crest to mimic this process. All the semen she collects naturally seek out an egg to fertilize. They swim up to the lower portion of the fallopian tube. Using the high calcium content of her body, the crest artificially replicates a shell around the semen."

When she held the opaque, semi-transparent object up to the light, Devin could see the semen sloshing around inside. "It takes nearly a full day for the shell to form. Since most of the sheep-men can ejaculate about three or four times a day, there's probably almost a cup of semen inside this one."

Having regained some of her strength. Ellyn helped Erinnah onto a stool. "T..this is my fourth time doing this, a..and I still have a hard time b..believing Miss Jyora's crest helped me make that thing."

"And now for the 'why'... the main purpose of all this." Jyora handed the egg over its 'mother,' and Erinnah cracked the top open. For a moment, she gazed appreciatively at all the donations her partners had made yesterday before gulping it down.

At first, it seemed nothing was happening, but as she licked the cloying seed from her lips, the frightened look in her eyes slowly dimmed. A languid expression spread across her face. The limbs that had been trembling just a moment before went limp. Ellyn caught her body as she slumped forward.

At the same time, Jyora took the empty egg from the listless sheep-girl. "She is feeling the resolution phase of all the orgasms she had yesterday and today... all at once."

"Is she aware of what's going on?" Devin wondered.

"It varies between individuals. You'll have to ask her when she wakes up."

Ellyn held Erinnah tenderly while scratching her ears as her father deftly worked. After fifteen minutes of snipping and trimming around her body, her wool coat came off in nearly one large piece. Switching to a finer pair of shears, he worked his way around her limbs and sensitive places, leaving her crotch for last. He snipped the silky wool between her legs and tail with a fine-toothed comb and scissors.

Ellyn gave Erinnah a sisterly kiss on the cheek before explaining, "The outside, coarse wool is used mostly in larger articles of clothing, blankets, etc., and the finer wool is used for making undergarments and lingerie."

If it wasn't for her horns, tail, hooves, and genitals, Devin wouldn't have any clue Erinnah was a demi-human in her newly-sheered form.

"All done, Erinnah. You did very well!" After wrapping a nearby blanket around her, Ellyn picked her up and handed her to a surprised Devin. "Could you take her to her room?"

"Uh, sure."

He carried the cute, bundled sheep-girl princess-style out of the barn and toward the building where most of the farmhands roomed. After asking around for directions, he found her chambers. The room was simple and showed signs of having two occupants. Both sides were neat and orderly but were very different in furnishings and decoration. One side contained a work table with various knives, awls, and other tools for wood carving. Figures of trees, people, and small animals decorated several shelves. The other side, he guessed, was Erinnah's. He glanced at the papers on the desk.Looks like she enjoys writing poetry, and these look like pamphlets or town fliers of actors and playwrights tacked to the wall. Wouldn't have guessed she was into performance art. I wonder how many she's watched.

He placed her gently on the bed and unwrapped the blanket from around her. His eyes wandered to her chest.Her breasts certainly are bigger now they aren't covered. She was one of the milkmaids, after all, so it was to be expected.

The shift in position stirred her awake. She reached around his neck before he could straighten up and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Thank you, my prince," she whispered and giggled sleepily.

"You're more than welcome." He pulled the blanket over her and sat on the bed.

She timidly fiddled with the blanket. "I hope you didn't find it too strange."

"Not at all. I've seen harpies lay eggs before. It was fascinating."

"Miss Jyora did say she got the idea from that, so I guess I know what they feel like a little."

"What's it feel like?" Devin inquired with a smirk.

"Which? Laying the egg or drinking it?"

"Both."

"Laying feels similar to very intense edging but with a dildo penetrating me from the inside out. It makes me want to cum so bad, but I can't, and just when I think I can't stand it anymore, it pops out, and I cum harder than any other way I've ever experienced. As for the taste," she tilted her head in thought, "It's not really any different from drinking a whole bunch of boys' cum all at once. But afterwards... it's hard to explain. You know the feeling you get after you have a great orgasm, and you just want to lay there and do nothing? My brain feels super floaty, as if I'm in a dream or when I'm laying in a grassy field under the warm sun, looking up into the sky. I feel so peaceful and listless."

"I'm glad it helped with your shearing."

"Me too." She snuggled further under the blanket. "It also made me happy to have you there." She started blushing. "I... may have got a little more turned on with you watching. Hopefully, next time you visit, you can... mate with me when I'm in the milking wall -- if you want to, I mean."

"You're a very lovely, young sheep-girl, and I'd be more than happy to," he replied.

She pulled the blanket over her nose, hiding her giant smile. "The other males are great, but I want to know what a real human feels like."

"You're not the only one. Priscilla wanted to know as well."

"Oh, she did? She was being milked today, wasn't she?"

"She was. I had some time waiting for Gylan to go find you. I think I was a bit more than what she was used to," Devin answered with a bit of mirth in his voice.

"I'll have to ask her how it felt later." She yawned. "I feel super sleepy after I'm sheared. I have to be milked in the morning, so I'll come see you off before you leave."

"Sounds good. Sleep well."

As soon as Erinnah turned on her side, she was fast asleep.

Devin exited the sleeping quarters and returned to the barn. Priscilla was gone by the time he got back. Ellyn was busy cleaning up the stalls and documenting the sisters' milk collected for the day.

The sisters, meanwhile, were busy cleaning each other. Cyna, seeing Devin enter, bounded over, still naked except for her vest, and her slightly less milk-filled breasts bounced as she ran.

With hands behind her back, she leaned over slightly and looked up into his face. "I don't suppose you have the energy to mate me right now... I need it hard and fast after that dull piston."

"Sorry, Cyna. Priscilla kinda wore me out. I promise next time, ok?"

She looked disappointed. "Ok. Guess it'll just be vigorous fingering."

Ryna came up behind her. "Cyna, not now. I just wiped you clean. Here's your clothes. You're always running around half-naked."

"I didn't mean I'd do it right now, and so what? They get in the way, and all the boys like looking at my boobs."

"They like looking at any girl's boobs, but that's not the issue. You know you get cold easily."

"Fine..." Cyna whined, scrambling into her dress.

Iryna joined her sisters. "We are gonna go bathe, eat and head to bed. We'll see you off tomorrow morning, Devin."

"I'm gonna go check on Reina. You three have a wonderful night."

Reina was standing off to the side, acting as a substitute bed for Azalea, who was curled up on the Whitehorn's back.

Reaching her side, he gave her a kiss. "How was the piston, Reina?"

"It was a wonderful experience, herd-mate! It was the perfect speed. It was so filling and stretched me in just the right ways, and the bumps... every time it pushed in, it caused tingles up my spine!" she expressed with enthusiasm.

"Hope you didn't feel neglected. Things got a little busy."

"Not at all! It was a nice way to relax after a long day, and while I was not fully attentive to everything that was going on, I enjoyed watching everyone interact with each other."

"I'm glad you had fun." He intertwined his fingers with hers. "Looks like Gylan is just about done."

The large farmer sauntered over. "Well, Devin, ma'boy! Just finished puttin' things away. Erinnah's fleece is nicely packed in the crate along with the other sheep-folk's for the woolclassers to go through."

"They are hard to impress, but they always comment on how exceptional your materials are. Thank you for all the effort," Devin said.

"All in a day's work! Certainly pays to keep our sheep-folk in good health. Gettin' to be close to dinner time. Shall we head in for the night?"

"I'm not sure about Azalea, but I am quite famished," replied Reina.

"Working on a farm definitely builds an appetite," Devin added while rubbing his stomach.

"That it does, ma'boy. We are gonna treat you to some wonderful home-cookin', Reina! Ellyn, we are gonna head in and start prepping for dinner!"

"I'll be there in a bit, Da. Just need to finish documenting how much the girls produced today."

The rest of the night passed uneventfully. Father and daughter prepared a wonderful dinner of leek, onion, and barley dumplings with steamed vegetables from the garden. Rounding the meal off was bread pudding mixed with wild fruit drenched in the sytresses' sweet milk, and it satisfied all appetites.

12