Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 06

Story Info
Azalea helps with milking.
8k words
4.63
7.8k
12

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Devin retired for the night. His footsteps faded up the stairs and left the girls alone with Ellyn and her father.

Ellyn sat down after having finished cleaning up dinner, sewing kit in hand, and set to work mending some shirts. Without pausing, she asked Devin's ladies, "So, how'd you two enjoy your day on the farm?"

"It was so much fun! I'm sad we can't stay longer," Azalea replied as she unbraided her hair for the night.

Reina sipped her after-dinner tea. "It was a most enjoyable experience. Thank you for your hospitality."

"Glad you two enjoyed yourselves. Aside from Jyora's little show, things are normally quite boring around here."

"She looked like she had a lot of fun," Azalea observed.

Ellyn looked up at her comment, "I hope she did. I'm a bit concerned that maybe I teased her too much. I'll talk to her tomorrow and apologize if I got too familiar with her."

"I'm sure she'll be fine. Maybe just the intuition of an old man, but I think she especially enjoyed the attention from you, Ellyn," Gylan countered.

"You think she has feelings for me?"

The husky farmer put his feet up on the table. After pulling out a knife and a block of wood, he started carving. "I believe she admires you, or at least looks up to you, though she might be experiencing more complicated feelings now."

The candles flickered in their sconces as Ellyn mulled over her father's words.

"What are you carving, grandpa Gylan?" inquired Azalea, snuggling against Reina.

Gylan smiled at his new title. "A gift for you two."

Suddenly sitting up, "Presents for us?!" Thank you!" What is it?"

"I'll answer that before you leave tomorrow," he uttered, then went back to work.

Azalea tried to pout, but traces of a smile kept leaking through.

Gylan flicked some shavings off the table. "So, how's it been traveling with young Devin?"

"Well, we actually haven't been with herd-mate very long. I've only been with him two days, and Azalea's been with him three," Reina offered.

"Only that long? I got the impression you were together much longer. So you essentially just met?"

"Yes. It's been so much fun! Both life-mate and Reina have been wonderful! I love them both very much!" gushed Azalea.

"I'm glad to hear. He's very conscientious, though -- and this isn't meant to be an insult to either of you -- we are just a little surprised he has two companions," Gylan revealed.

"What do you mean?" Reina quizzed.

"Devin does very well for himself, but being a merchant means always chasing after profit, and sometimes profit is elusive. You might have noticed your meals have been fairly basic. Or how worn his wagon and personal belongings are?" Gylan pointed out.

"I hadn't really paid attention to herd-mate's lifestyle," replied Reina with contemplation.

"Neither have I," admitted Azalea.

Ellyn put down her sewing and interjected, "We tell you this not to make you feel bad but to make you aware of the situation he's in. The life of a merchant is hard. Business is good while the weather stays amicable, but come winter unless you are desperate or reckless, money gets tight. We were Devin's first customers when he started out. He's become somewhat of an extended family member to everyone. Every time he visits, we try to give him a little extra in the way of food or other things he might need or be able to sell."

"Do you have any suggestions on how we can help herd-mate?"

"Unfortunately, no, but just doing little things and emotional support never hurts. I was glad to see you were pulling the wagon, Reina. I don't have any spare horses to lend, and the current one doesn't look like she'd last through the winter if he kept her working that hard," advanced Gylan.

Ellyn leaned over the table and took both of the girl's hands. "I'm so very glad he met you two. We can worry less about him knowing he's not alone out on the road."

The girls squeezed Ellyn's hand in return. "Reina and I are dedicated life-mates. I swear upon my love crest we'll look after him."

"Seeing how you three interact together, I have no doubt." Ellyn yawned suddenly. "It's getting late, and I have to be up early. We should probably head to bed."

----

That night, amidst the chittering of crickets and creaking of the barn, Jyora laid on her cot, thinking back on the events of the day.'I can't believe I did that. To think I was aroused enough to let, no, want Ellyn to do those things to me, and in front of people, no less.' The thought of Ellyn's eyes and fingers roaming over her body caused a small tingle in her belly. Her fingers drifted down between her legs.'I wonder if she'd do it again? She sighed.'I never used to be interested in this sort of thing when I lived at home or during my time at the academy.'

Jyora had grown up far to the north of the capital in a patch of forest considered ancient, even by old growth standards. She was never very outgoing and preferred to have her nose in a book. Some of her peers would have described her as unsocial, but she didn't mind. At the time, learning was more interesting than anything. When she was old enough to attend the academy, all her previous book learning had borne fruit as she excelled in all her classes.

She bit her lip as she inserted a finger, stirring her insides to make room for a second.'If I hadn't checked the job listings board on the school grounds a year ago and saw that request for a small farm near Iceford looking for a mage to test their demi-humans for magic affinity and possibly some basic training... I probably would have been mentoring a senior crestologist right now.'

It had looked like an easy enough job, and it was. Mr. Kiveläson's farm wasn't a bad place for her first internship. Gylan and his daughter had been quite happy at the revelation of several of their farmhands possessing affinity and that crests existed to boost milk and wool production.

She curled her fingers, searching for her favorite spot.

Her time on the farm had let her observe many things: particularly how the farmhands interacted and flirted. This stirred a small corner of her heart to wonder what it was like to be desired. She considered herself very average. She didn't have the energetic vibrancy of an athletic body or the soft sensual curves of natural beauty. Did others find her attractive?

That particular night, before Gylan had asked her to start testing the farmhands for affinity, a thought popped into her head. As she reviewed her notes, she flipped through to the sheet she used as a reference for infrequently-used, miscellaneous crests. Her finger meandered through her listed definitions, stopping at the gaze crest. She didn't know much about it, except it was a crest with very little practical application. The only info she had written was that it made the user tingle when someone looked lustfully at them.

She had weighed the pros and cons of using it on herself. Its effects wouldn't be a permanent thing, and her curiosity grew the more she wondered if anyone ever looked at her in that way.

Throwing caution to the wind, she drew it. It had been simple enough and had barely taken any time, but it was tricky drawing upside down. It was the first time she had applied a crest for personal use, and the novelty was exciting. She'd infused a bit of magic to put it into the 'active' state. That night, she almost didn't sleep, wondering what would happen the next day. Eventually, sleep did find her, and she drifted off.

That next morning, she had forgotten about the crest, dressed, and went to search for Gylan. "When she was halfway across the yard, an unexpected vibration startled her. Remembering the crest, she thought it was going to be a slight tingle, but the significant buzz was making her legs weak.

It was impossible to tell who triggered the magic effect. It could have been any of the demi-humans who were busy going about their tasks outside. A simple stare or quick glance from anyone was all it took. She never figured out who it was, but from then on, she ventured further into exploring this new hobby. Jyora went so far as to forgo undergarments since she often ended up soaking them.

Her intense orgasm brought her back to the present. Her back arched as it washed over her. Her vagina quivered as she fingered the last pleasant waves from her tired body.

'When did I become such a licentious girl?' was her last thought as she fell asleep.

-------

Azalea shifted uncomfortably in her bed. Contrary to her wishes, her body was demanding immediate attention for her full bladder. Begrudgingly, she got up and left the warmth of Devin's nethers. Throwing her clothes on, she wondered how she would get to the outhouse behind the lodge.

As she exited the bedroom, she spied Ellyn walking out onto the porch. She zipped to the door and exited just before it slammed closed. Azalea was curious where Ellyn was going so early in the morning. Through the chill mist she saw the redhead approach two figures leaning against the milking barn wall opposite the outhouse. Finding a way to kill two birds with one stone, she dove into a nearby bush and listened in while she watered the plant.

"Good morning Ailean, Erinnah!"

"Mornin," mumbled the sleepy sheepman.

"Good morning, Ellyn." Erinnah yawned.

"Sorry to call you two out so early."

"It's no problem. We're always happy to help. Though, some are more eager to help than others." Erinnah pulled her hand out of her brother's pants, "see?" Sticky strands of precum glinted between her fingers. "I edged him last night to activate his glyph, but I might have overdone it. He couldn't fall asleep, but after some of my milk, he finally relaxed."

Gingerly massaging her milk-laden breasts, Erinnah added, "I can't wait to relieve some of this pressure. Also, it's freezing!" She wrapped her cloak closer about her and motioned to the barn door. "Shall we?"

Ellyn opened the barn door and ushered the two inside.

Azalea, having thoroughly drenched the plant, poked her head out of the bush, doubly curious about what was going on. "Good morning, Ellyn!"

Ellyn turned to see Azalea hovering right outside the door. "Oh, good morning, Azalea. Everything alright?"

"Everything's fine, I had to pee, and I saw you three and was curious what was going on."

"We are going to milk Ailean for Devin's customer's order."

"You are? Can I watch?"

Ellyn ducked her head in the door. "Ailean, do you mind if Azalea joins us?"

Upon Ailean's assent, Ellyn invited Azalea, and the four entered the barn, headed to the two middle stalls Cyna & Ryna had occupied yesterday.

Ailean started to undress while Erinnah hung her cloak by the door and went to choose her toy.

"Hey, Ellyn, what size do you think Devin is?" Erinnah called from across the room.

"I know!" Azalea raised her hand as she flew over. Examining the selection, she compared a few next to her body. "He's about this big," she claimed, handing Erinnah a medium-sized toy.

"Thank you, Azalea. I was curious what a human his size felt like. I met Priscilla in the hallway last night and she said it was a tight fit."

"Maybe you'd like to try the real thing. I can ask him. I'm sure life-mate wouldn't say no to such a beautiful pussy as yours. Even if he did, I can be pretty persuasive," she aired with a wink.

"That's very sweet, but we agreed next time he visited."

"Can I be there when you two do it?"

"If you want."

Erinnah crossed the barn and entered the stall next to where Ailean was standing naked.

"Oh, Azalea, I should introduce you. This is Ailean, my younger brother."

"Nice to meet you! Thank you for letting me watch!"

Ailean nodded.

Erinnah brushed her hair behind her ear. "He's not much of a talker, and he gets a bit timid during milking."

"That's alright. Oh! And since you're letting me see yours, I'll show you mine!" Azalea stated giddily, then lifted her dress and made a little pose.

Erinnah asserted, "Well, aren't you lucky, Ailean! Not every day a fairy offers a view of her intimates. Look how smooth her tummy is... and luscious thighs! They look delicious, don't they?"

Azalea floated over, stopping right in front of Ailean's face. She put her fingers together in a heart shape around her vulva. "Give my life-mate lots and lots of cum, and maybe I'll reward you with a sweet treat, ok?" she teased, smiling innocently.

"Do your best little brother. Sounds like a win-win!" She encouraged as she climbed aboard the table.

Ellyn set up the machine and lifted Erinnah's tail out of the way as the sheeplady scooted back. With a jerk and shudder, the machine came to life, introducing the foreign shape to Erinnah's depths.

Erinnah sucked in her breath.'Definitely a snug fit.'. Tiny thrills coursed through her body, kickstarting her crest. Beginning with slow, steady pulses, the glow brightened until it glimmered strongly beneath her. Lowering her breasts through the holes in the table, she guided them into the glass cups, feeling the seal form. Then she hummed in pleasure as the first couple of tugs caused small beads of milk to appear. Each tug teased out a micro orgasm as the liquid was forcefully drawn from her dark nipples. Droplets turned to spurts, and before long, rich, frothy milk splashed into the container below.

Once Erinnah was settled and moaning softly, Ellyn threw a blanket over her woolless body. "Aight, time for a different kind of milkin'. You can be my assistant this morning, Azalea."

"I can?!"

"Yes, I'll need you to help me carry some things."

Ellyn led the way to a workbench. "Ok, Azalea, grab that bar of soap and that vial of lube next to it.... oh, and some of those rags over there." While Azalea flew off to accomplish her task, Ellyn filled a pail with water from a nearby barrel and grabbed several phials of varying sizes. Together, they entered Ailean's stall.

Azalea had never seen a naked sheepman before. He stood slightly hunched over. Long bangs covered his eyes, and a bell clanged softly around his neck. Similar to his sister, he had two fuzzy ears below a pair of curled but grander set of horns adorning the sides of his head. His wool was soft and dense, having had the summer and autumn to grow thick and warm for the winter. It made him look more cuddly than the sinewy and more muscular satyrs.

Most noticeable, though, and of much interest to the curious fairy, was the bright purplish-red glyph below his belly button. She had seen pictures of them in books, but this was her first time seeing one like this in person.

As Ellyn laid out the equipment, Ailean climbed atop the table, his large balls swinging heavily as he aimed his sheath through the small hole.

Erinnah saw Azalea gawking. "Big, aren't they? He's the only male in the valley to have magic affinity," she boasted.

"Nothing looks little about them! Is that the glyph's doing?"

"Yes, this process increases their size, marginally," interrupted a familiar voice.

Their morning activity had disturbed Jyora. She was standing at the banister, looking down groggily from the loft, her hair unkempt. Alighting on the floor, she adjusted her glasses. "How is he, Erinnah?"

"Extremely horny and probably feeling very full. He wanted to raise the glyph's potency to the highest level, but I argued against it. After some debate, we settled on stage three."

"I think even that was too much. It's only been half a year, and his body isn't used to that level of demand just yet." Jyora scolded, squeezing his tender balls and eliciting a groan from Ailean.

Azalea listened intently but appeared oblivious.

Jyora sighed and started caressing the oversized sheep testicles as if in apology. "We are talking about his glyph, Azalea. You are already aware that modifying the substructure of a crest or glyph changes what it does, correct?"

"Yes."

"This is the hyperspermia glyph. It was designed specifically to aid the body to rapidly produce pre-ejaculate and increase quantities of semen in a short amount of time by enhancing the testicles, prostate, seminal vesicles, and cowper's gland."

Azalea joined Jyora. She hefted Ailean's swollen sack, which appeared even larger in her tiny hands. "They sure are heavy. Must be a lot inside."

An intricate pattern ran vertically from the main body of the glyph down to the underside of his scrotum. She traced her thumbs over the patterns, memorizing every detail.

"His body is working hard to produce three times the ejaculation he'd normally have."

Azalea's heart fluttered. She salivated at the thought of so much yummy cum.'I wonder what he tastes like!' She nuzzled her cheek against a prominent vein. His heartbeat, working hard to supply the extra blood to create all the tasty cream inside, felt strong.'I wonder if Ellyn will let me try some?'

Jyora stepped back and leaned against the wall. "All crests and glyphs have some kind of cost or side effects, as I'm sure you well know given the very interesting crests you flashed me yesterday."

"And I intend to add more in the future," Azalea exclaimed proudly.

Jyora cocked an eyebrow. "The hyperspermia glyph, in particular, is complex and has varying side effects. It's a four-tier glyph, meaning the amount of affinity, up to four times normally used, will yield greater results. In simpler terms: more affinity, more semen."

Azalea wrapped her arms around the enlarged orbs. Her pussy moistened as she inhaled his musky male scent.

Ellyn pulled Jyora to her, almost knocking her off balance. She rested her substantial chest on top of the reserved squirrel mage's head.

Jyora cleared her throat. "Tier one generates slightly above normal semen volumes, with the expenditure being akin to a vigorous sex session. Tier two will produce double the amount, and the user will feel exhausted. At tier three, he feels faint and might pass out. Tier four... well, I have not seen it used personally, but I heard it's used only with those of exceptional stamina and abnormally high libido. For everyone else, it's too much strain on the body and starts yielding diminishing returns."

Azalea protectively hugged his balls. "You said his body isn't used to it. Is he going to be ok?"

"He'll be fine. Most males wake up after a few hours, but he might feel a bit 'hollowed-out' afterward. At least, that's how some describe it. There is one additional cost I didn't mention. Each tier increases replenishment time by a week."

"So... since he's using tier three, he won't be able to cum for three weeks?!"

"Correct. He'll be able to orgasm, but they will all be dry."

Erinnah held her brother's hand. "It's not bad. He'll be able to safely have fun with any of the girls when they are not being milked. Isn't that right? Oh, but wait, you only have eyes for a particular girl, don't you? One who you think has no clue she knows how you look at her. Or that you like to stealthily rub your penis between her thighs at night."

Erinnah brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Why do you think I sleep naked most of the time, little brother? You don't have to be so shy. I'm well aware of you sneaking some fun time when I'm being milked, and you think I might be too horny to notice the feel of my brother's penis. You should properly come out and say it. 'Big sister, I want to bend you over, grab your horns, and plow you hard and fast for hours till your legs give out.'"

Ellyn laughed. "Erinnah, rubbing your clit so frantically is making me think you should have taken the initiative instead."

"I was giving him the honor, but I don't mind taking the reins," Errinah retorted.

"Azalea, when you're done cuddling his balls, can you get him fully erect for me, please?"

"Yes, Ellyn!" She saluted eagerly, then zipped underneath the table where Ellyn had placed a tall stool for her to stand on.