Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With experienced hands, she peeled back a bit of his sheath, coaxing the tip out of hiding with a few flirtatious licks. With her fingers encircling the tapered head, she planted kisses around the crown before feeding a generous amount into her mouth.'The tip oddly reminds me of a scorpion girl's tail.' She swirled her tongue a few times against it.'Or maybe more similar to a wolfman's penis, except not as blunt.'

Azalea noisily slurped the growing member.'Oh? What's this? Precum already? I haven't even gotten started!' She sucked a bit onto her tongue.'I can never get enough of this texture. So smooth and syrupy!' She tilted her head back and pushed the tip to the back of her throat. Taking a deep breath, she pushed forward, triumphantly ignoring her gag reflex. She swallowed both to help ease more in as well as to massage his shaft.

Her body shivered as she reveled in her throat's fullness. It was so rare to find someone she could deepthroat. The last time was a male fairy many years ago, but his size was nothing compared to this.

Out of all of Azalea's kinks, being used like a sex toy was highest on her list. This was second only to maybe being used as a cumdump -- a vessel for males to deposit their seed until she was stuffed and oozing from every hole. She wanted nothing more than to have her belly pumped full of thick morning cream, but she was quickly running out of oxygen, and Ailean's cream was already claimed by another.

Reluctantly, she sloppily extracted his manhood, and long, gooey strands of saliva and precum spanned the gap before she pulled them into her mouth.

"Ellyn, he's rea..." Her voice trailed off as she saw Errinah, Ellyn, and even Jyora looking at her wide-eyed. "What? Did I do something wrong?"

"Not at all! I think we were just a little surprised and impressed at how much penis someone your size could take."

"It's been a long time since I've done that. One day, I'll be stretchy enough for my life-mate to fill me up!" she announced proudly.

"I'm sure that will feel wonderful for both of you," Ellyn assured. Crouching down beside Azalea, she explained, "Now, we clean him a bit with some soapy water to make sure we collect a clean product."

Soon after, she handed Azalea two glass vials. "I want you to fill these with precum."

"Will do!"

With glee, Azalea set to work mashing out the clear, slippery liquid until the first vial was full. After handing it to Ellyn, she worked the shaft until the second vial was half full. "Looks like he's about dry, Ellyn."

"Let's see. I'd guess about twelve milliliters."

"What's normal?" asked Azalea, sucking some off her fingers.

"About four."

Azalea looked away, trying to avoid the temptation of the erotic liquid. "Now what?"

Jyora placed a vial on the stool. "Now for the actual milking. Ellyn..."

"Yes, Jyora?"

"I would suggest a slow, manual milking at first. His seminal vesicles will be very full, and I'm concerned his body isn't trained enough to suddenly release so much, right away, through a normal orgasm," Jyora clarified.

"Sure thing."

She scratched Ailean's ears as she whispered to him, "This will be a bit different than what you're used to, but you might end up liking it." She trailed her fingers seductively down his side while moving behind him. A large dollop of lube was applied to Ailean's puckered hole, causing it to clench nervously. "Don't worry! Some guys really like it when I do this." She gently massaged her way inside.

Ailean grunted as her middle finger glided over her target, a telltale bump on the front wall of his rectum. Her slender digit circled the bulge several times. She purred, "This spot right here is going to get my extra special attention today."

Azalea peeked from under the table. "Can I feel?"

"Sure you can." Ellyn held out her hand for Azalea to land on so she'd have some leverage. While holding out a wooden bowl, she pointed out, "This is a special lube we order, made from the secretions of the kelp-girls in the coastal city of Merport."

"That explains why it smells a little fishy." Her much smaller hand coated, Azalea wiggled it inside. "What am I feeling for?

"It's a large bump toward the bottom with a slight groove down the center."

Ailean stifled a moan as his anus quivered around Azalea's wrist. "It's very delicate, so please be gentle."

"I think I found it!" Azalea giggled, prodding the squishy gland.

"Try reaching farther in and press downward as you pull your hand back."

Azalea did as Ellyn told her, pressing and kneading until the sheepman was squirming and panting for relief. After several minutes of that, she withdrew her hand. "This is more tiring than it looks."

"It's probably a bit more effort for someone your size. You want to go back to holding the jar?"

"Yes, please," Azalea acknowledged. She took an offered washcloth to wash her hand and then reclaimed her place on the stool.

"Alright, Azalea. Don't be surprised if he loses his erection. You might also see a bit more precum before the milkier fluids." Ellyn reapplied lube to her fingers and inserted her index fingers into Ailean's loosened tailhole. Crooking her fingers, she pushed down and pulled back, spreading and loosening her fingers in a steady rhythm around the edges of his prostate.

Azalea re-adjusted her grip several times as Ailean's erection diminished. An idea flashed through her mind.

She flew to a table against the wall, grabbed a small stack of clean rags, and folded them several times. Once back at her stool, she placed the rags behind her. Like that, she could lean back and grip his fully-flaccid penis in a body hug, nestling his shaft between her breasts and on top of her belly, placing her directly under the slick cock. Wrapping her legs around the jar, she pulled it snug against her butt.

Azalea wasn't sure if this reverse boobjob would feel good, but she was going to do her... breast! She smiled at her own cleverness.'Life-mate would definitely groan at such a bad pun. I'll have to be sure to use it in the future.'

For nearly an hour, sister and brother filled the barn with their duet of pleasure as they were milked. Erinnah was working toward filling her third jar. The pressure in her breasts had greatly diminished, but in its place was a constant tingle that kept her aroused. Those and the painfully delicious slowness of the dildo kept her just on the edge.

Coating her fingers in her juices, she sucked on them naughtily as she watched her brother. His penis was cradled against Azalea's cuddly fairy body. "Look's like you coaxed enough out of him to cover the bottom of the phial. Ellyn?"

Ellyn paused her efforts. "How's that, Jyora?"

Jyora looked underneath the table. "That should be adequate. He can cum if he wishes."

"Are you ready for some relief, Ailean?" Ellyn asked. She cupped his aching balls and massaged them with her free hand, tugging them in a steady rhythm. "He should be about ready, Azalea."

Ailean wasn't so sure. He suddenly had a strong urge to pee. Since the source of his pleasure was so close to his bladder, he mistook the sensation for his impending orgasm. He cried out in surprise as his body jerked stiffly. Being used to penile pleasure, he was unprepared for the full-body spasm that radiated out through his torso, arms, legs, and of course his penis. Each pulse made his vision blur.

Azalea steadied her grip as the sheepman shuddered, expecting cum to spurt out like usual. Instead, she frowned in disappointment with the result. "Jyora, is this normal? It's coming out really slowly."

Jyora peeked under the table. "Yes. Some guys don't even ejaculate with this type of orgasm since it's focused on a different pleasure center. I suggest you assist him if you want to get it all out."

Azalea grasped his shaft with both hands, doing her best to milk between each spasm. While the intensity was underwhelming, Ailean's volume was not. Azalea's disappointment turned to delight when he showed no sign of stopping.

Minutes passed with the sheepman trapped in a loop of euphoria. He laid there gasping for air between each convulsion as the two girls drained him for more than he was normally worth.

The phial was just nearly overfull when his balls were finally spent. Exhausted more than he'd ever felt, he lingered just on the verge of fainting. Azalea carefully removed his penis from the glass and licked the ejaculate-smeared tip clean.

Handing it to Jyora, she corked the top and inspected their results. "Good, thick consistency; a healthy white coloring; adequate amount, i'd guess around twenty milliliters -- a successful milking."

Ellyn patted Ailean for a job well done and set about cleaning up.

Azalea, hoping for another taste, managed to suckle a small mouthful as she licked his glans clean. She hadn't forgotten her promise of rewarding Ailean for his effort and had an idea. "Can you roll him over, Ellyn?"

With some effort, Ellyn and Jyora managed to get the limp sheepman onto his back.

"Jyora, can you catch me if I fall?"

"Ya... what are you going to..."

Azalea dropped her dress, flew up, and sat on Ailean's mouth. Parting his lips with her hands, she masturbated, activating her crest.

Stunned, Jyora asked, "Is that the siphon crest? Are you going to do what I think you are?"

"Yep! He's earned something yummy, and I want to make him feel a little better."

Azalea, thoroughly wet from having rubbed her pussy on the glass during the milking, wasted no time digging her fingers into her honey pot. Sweet drops fell onto Ailean's tongue, prompting him to start lapping directly from the source. Azalea was used to being played with by a certain life-mate's tongue, so she greedily humped her hips as he lapped the delicious liquid.

Jyora moved closer. "Have you done this before?"

"Yes!" She passionately shouted. "Sorry, I mean, yes, once, but I learned my lesson not to overdo it."

Jyora bent down to get a closer view. "I've never seen someone actually use this crest, so I'm quite intrigued to see it in action."

Azalea looked back over her shoulder at the barely conscious sheepman. "Open wide! Here's your reward!" With a few impassioned flicks of her clit, she went over the edge while her crest pulsed erratically.

A light in her abdomen grew rapidly as her belly expanded slightly. Biting her lip, she doubled over as she came. She clutched her stomach as the light in her abdomen lessened. Where their skin met, the light flowed from her body to Ailean's, infusing energy into his weakened form. At the same time, a gush of highly-concentrated fairy cum squirted into Ailean's mouth. Azalea reached out for something to steady herself, finding Jyora's hand already there, just in case.

Jyora scooped Azalea into her hands. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, I needed that. Just a little lightheaded."

"Fascinating. It looked like a direct transfer of energy -- not from your ejaculate, but directly from your core."

"If you say so. I don't know how it works. Just, when I cum, my physical energy transfers to whoever I'm touching when I orgasm. I hope it helped Ailean a little."

Feeling somewhat rejuvenated, Ailean sat up. He took Azalea from Jyora, cradling her while patting her head.

"I'll be right back," Jyora suddenly announced, excusing herself out of the barn.

"Well, little brother, quite the eventful morning, eh?" Erinnah got down off the milking table and stretched. "I feel three-and-a-half jars lighter. Ellyn, I know you have things to do this morning. Let me finish cleaning up."

"Alright. Thanks, Erinnah." Ellyn placed the siblings' milk in a basket and exited the barn. The sun was just peeking above the mountains, burning off the the lingering mist. It was still cold but less bone-chilling. Stopping in front of the well, she removed her shirt and let the sun's rays splash across her body. Then she hauled up a bucket of water and gave her face a quick splash. Droplets trickled down to her nipples, causing them to stiffen.

Nearby, a door closed, followed by the sound of boots on wood. Devin descended the lodge stairs, pausing midstep to notice Ellyn's topless state.

"Uh, good morning, Ellyn."

"Mornin Devin."

Devin averted his eyes.

"Don't need to act so shy. You can look all you want. They aren't good for much else if there's no milk in 'em. We just finished milkin'. Here's your order." She held up the basket.

"Thank you for all your hard work."

"We had a good milking session. Ailean put in a lot more effort today, so your alchemist friend should be quite happy."

"I'm sure she will. Have you seen the girls this morning?"

"I haven't seen Reina, but Azalea was help'n us with the milking."

"I bet she had fun."

"She did. She's resting up with Ailean and Erinnah." Ellyn replied while pointing to the barn.

"I'm gonna go find your father and help him load up the wagon."

"Sounds good, but before you do, might I suggest you peek around the side of the storage shed? I think I heard something interesting going on." With that, she ascended the stairs and into the lodge.

Devin watched her go. Turning his attention to the smaller storage shed, he seemed to hear the sound of heavy breathing. He quietly walked over and peered around the corner. On a stack of old burlap sacks sat Jyora, eyes closed, legs splayed. From her profile and her wings, he couldn't see what she was doing but had a very good idea.

His gaze lingered over her body. Forgetting that certain intentions, imagined or otherwise, would activate her crest, his thoughts of what her pussy would feel like awakened her mark. That caused familiar but sudden vibrations to ripple through her already sensitive vagina. She squeeked and clenched her knees together; her eyes flying open to search for the cause. When her gaze alit on Devin, they both stared motionless at one another.

"Uh, Jyora, hi." He paused. "Ellyn said I should take a look at something back here and..."

Her eyes narrowed. Thinking she was mad, he was about to apologize when, instead of scolding him or trying to hide herself, she twisted her body, offering a full frontal view. Her pussy was indeed drippy and swollen. It was stuffed with some kind of whitish-tan phallic-shaped object.

"Since you activated my crest, I take it you wish to watch, Mr. Ebonplume?"

"Sorry, it was kinda unintentional. Are you comfortable with me being here?"

"You've already seen me naked, and after yesterday, I noticed I become more aroused when someone is watching, so you may stay." As she resumed her masturbation, wet squelches and labored panting seemed all the louder in the still air. Devin walked forward and squatted down, enjoying how the cute mage's self-pleasuring caused her perky breasts to bounce.

She groaned, clutching her belly. "Your proximity... crest... very strong... cramping," she stammered.

"Oh? Sorry." Devin took a few steps back.

Relaxing, Jyora pulled the sodden object out and held it up. It appeared to be a very large mushroom with a smooth shaft, thin head, and two bulbous protrusions at the base.

"The strength of the vibrations usually isn't a problem, but," she squeezed the spongy shaft, demonstrating it wasn't as rigid as it looked, "I'm not used to the thickness of this Matango spore just yet..."

"I think I've heard the word Matango before. They are a plant demi-human if I recall."

"A common belief, but an incorrect one: they are fungi demi-humans. Unlike plant demi-humans who receive their nutrients from the sun, Matango receive theirs from a fibrous underground network. They live in colonies in the more shaded and damp parts of the forest. When they are ready to reproduce, they mate via their mycelium network, resulting in this mushroom."

"I should correct myself in that this isn't the spore itself; they are stored in these pouches at the base." She fondled the ball-like protuberances. "My kind has a long history of mutual co-dependence with them. In exchange for cultivated edible mushrooms, we assist in spreading their spores to new locations or other colonies since they are unable to move. They germinate optimally in dark, warm, wet environments." Jyora emphasized. She caressed her tummy thoughtfully, staring hard at Devin's pants as if trying to see through them.

"Do you find me attractive, Mr. Ebonplume?" she asked suddenly.

Devin had a strong sense of deja vu. "I think you're a lovely young woman." He said neutrally, unsure where this line of inquiry was headed. "Lately, whenever a girl asked me that, they propositioned me shortly thereafter."

Jyora smirked, looking him up and down. "You seem like a dependable person, and your girls seem quite attached to you, but you're not my type. The reason I ask is I'm curious if you are needing release. Also, you might be aware my profession involves... handling a lot of male demi-humans, but I rarely have the opportunity to see a human up close."

Devin dropped his pants, his penis saluting her cuteness.

"You are certainly eager. Just a moment." She squatted, placing the base of the mushroom on the ground. Her folds dripped hungrily as she worked it back into her pussy.

"Come here," she commanded.

Not one to argue, he stepped forward.

She whimpered as her vagina was once again inundated with pleasure and some cramping. Massaging her belly with one to lessen the effects, she gripped Devin's penis with the other and gave a few test pumps.

"I'm always amused how a human penis looks similar to a mushroom." She gave a long, slow lick from base to tip. "Does your semen taste like one, I wonder?" Swirling her tongue around his glans once, she suckled the tip.

Devin looked for a place to put his hands. "Do you mind if I touch your ears?"

Jyora shook her head.

"They are so cute," he mused, tenderly caressing and scratching them.

Despite her flushed face, she blushed. Replying with mews and melting further into his hand, she felt the need to justify it, "What? A lot of demi-humans can't help it when you touch our ears like that."

She pushed the end of his penis against the silky smoothness of her inner cheek. Unfortunately, she did not possess the chubby cheeks you'd expect in a squirrel-girl, but that didn't stop her from making full use of what she did have. She bobbed up and down; her calm, serene, almost-bored, brown eyes fixated upon him.

She let him guide her head where he wanted as she fully seated herself, once more, on the mushroom. Her orgasm had been nearly there before Devin interrupted. Increasing her pace, she slammed her hips harder and faster. Before long, she smashed down one final time, impaling herself literally balls deep. She clenched and squeezed the base, manually ejaculating the Matango seed deep into her womb as she silently shuddered her climax.

Pulling off Devin, she squeezed out any remnant and then collapsed onto her back. There, rubbing her belly and looking satisfied with herself, she grunted, "I don't normally orgasm that hard when I do this."

Jyora took a moment to collect herself, then tossed the now-spent mushroom away. She shakily got up and knelt in front of Devin and admired his penis glistening with her saliva. She wasted no time picking up where she left off, stuffing him back into her mouth.

Bending over her head, he thrust rapidly into her small mouth until he felt the pressure building. "I'm going to cum" he announced, then gripped her head and filled her mouth.

She coughed once but managed to retain it all, carefully opening her mouth to show him.

"You don't have to swall..."

She gulped it down, mulling over the flavor. "An acceptable taste and it does vaguely remind me of the bitterness of mushrooms. Thank you for letting me taste your seed. I hope you also received satisfaction."

"I did, you were too cute not too."