Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hallie!" interrupted Azalea.

"Oh, you know each other?" Truulté asked, surprised.

"Yes, we met earlier today at Mama Sanna's bakery for lunch."

Hallie took a small step forward and bowed. "H...hello Azalea, everyone! I look forward to servicing you... I mean, serving you again!"

"Oh ho?" Truulté sidled up to the taller girl. "What kind of service did you provide?" Did it involve bouncing with these strong bunny thighs or handling things with these squishy pawed feet?"

She pushed Truulté away. "Not that kind!"

"She did flash us," disclosed Azalea.

"Ah, typical Hallie things." Truulté put an arm around the bunny girl's slim waist. "We treat her as the little sister in our cozy work family. She is so soft and warm and we often take work breaks to fluff her fur and stroke her ears. Hey, wanna hear a secret? If you feed her her favorite food, her butt twitches."

"Truulté! That was a secret!" Hallie cried.

"If you tell a secret, it's not a secret anymore," the goblin cackled. She flashed a sharp smile, her eyes lively at Hallie's embarrassment. "Maybe I should go get a carrot and show you."

"Noooo!"

"Relax! You know I only bully those I love. I wouldn't dream of making my fluffy bed cuddler sad."

Eeva joined Truulté in hugging Hallie from behind. "And there you have it. That's all of us. Though, I should also introduce our girl-in-training."

Sable reappeared from the kitchen with a disinterested deer girl adorned with a gaudy amount of jewelry. She approached and placed two small buckets of ice on the stage, seemingly more preoccupied with checking the state of her nails than introducing herself. Noticing all eyes on her, she rolled her eyes. "Name's Tuuli. Eighteen. I'm only here because my herd wants me to learn manners or work ethic or somethin'."

"She's very bratty," snickered Truulté.

"M'not a brat... and you're one to speak... walking around with lewd drawings all over your body!"

"These are decorative displays of my marsh goblin heritage. My social status, skillset, and availability. It's common amongst all the tribes."

"Hmph! Looks like a display board for a broth..."

"Now, now," Eeva abruptly interjected. "Tuuli is staying with us for a time to gain valuable life experience. And hopefully a little maturity. She'll be assisting Hallie this evening if she runs dry."

"Whatever. Can I assist her sooner? I'm about to burst," she sassed.

Suvi regarded the deer-girls chest. Her meager sized breasts didn't look particularly full, or even lactating. After thinking a moment she swiftly glanced at the fountain again, and back to Tuuli's belly. With a hint of trepidation, "So...you don't only serve milk here?"

"We were originally called 'The Thirsty Maiden,' Sable responded, 'but we changed it. Now it has a dual meaning. Most people think it stands for the gold-quality milk we offer, which you already saw we do serve. The girls' milk is rich and sweet and is our number one ordered thing. The second most ordered item would be the golden liquid these lovely young ladies are going to share with you tonight."

Mavis smiled amidst the sudden silence.

"We are going to drink their pee?" Azalea queried.

Devin rubbed his forehead. "I should have guessed with you in charge there was bound to be something outlandish about this place. Dare I ask why, and what led to you coming up with..." Devin waved his hand toward the fountain. "...what these girls are offering?"

"Of course you may. It's a bit of a funny story. It originally started as a joke. But maybe I should start at the beginning? Shortly after Jeni left for the academy and you became a full-time merchant, I felt a bit listless with you two gone. One day, during a walk through town, I overheard a group of girls complaining their milk bar wasn't giving them enough hours and their chests were sore with all the excess. It inspired me to try my own attempt at it since the city was offering incentives to start new businesses."

Mavis placed her wing on Sable's arm. "Sable was my first hire."

The weasel woman crossed her arms. "You kinda manipulated me into it."

"'Manipulated' is such a strong word. I delicately tantalized her into saying yes."Mavis uncrossed and recrossed her legs. "You see, after I made the decision, I was headed to the administration building when I spotted Sable in an alley. Poor thing was a horny mess."

"I could have handled myself." she huffed.

"I believe you, but wasn't it so much easier getting to the sex shop with a supportive shoulder to lean on?"

Mavis turned her attention back to Devin. "You might have heard before, but when weasel girls go into heat, it can actually be life-threatening if they don't mate after a period of time. Or at least make their body think they did. So, one dildo and thirty minutes of orgasm denial later, I was rewarded with a yes and she received an orgasm she has yet to forget."

"What was I supposed to say in my condition?"

"Mavis, I'm disappointed in you," Devin chastised.

"It's alright, Mr. Ebonplume. What's done is done and I'm not actually mad. I wasn't in immediate danger, yet."

"Still..."

Mavis stroked Sable's hand affectionately. "I know I have many attributes that could use ... self-improvement, and I can be pushy at times. I hope I've gotten a little better?" She fluttered her eyes at her co-worker.

"Your teasing nature could be toned down."

"It's how I show my affection to those I care about. Just making sure you know I'm always available if you need my special touch. I don't want you to end up so needy, again. You are my closest friend, after all."

Sable exhaled and squeezed Mavis' wing affectionately.

"Anyway," Mavis continued, "we recruited Eeva shortly thereafter, and since then, the business took off, but it's hard to reach the top when you're like every other tavern. It was during our third year. We had two regulars who had come from another pub who were tipsy. I was drying glasses while they gushed to me about how pretty Sable and Eeva were, how much they enjoyed their milk, and the warm welcome they always received, etc., etc."

"Lady Mavis, your placsh alwaysh provide the bwst milk and servish than anywhere else in the sshity."

Mavis bowed her head. "You know we are just a humble establishment like any other. Though I'm happy we are able to please you."

"No, iisssh true, other placises drinks taste like piss compared. In factsh, gives piss a bad name. I bet your girl's piss would taste better then what they offer."

"It was meant to be a joke, obviously, but for an unknown reason that night, I kept thinking about what they said. I know a lot of demi-humans use urine for displaying their physical and social status -- basically advertising. So I thought, in the right situation, perhaps we could use it to advertise and enhance what no one has ever offered before. For humans, well, we probably wouldn't get many of them ordering unless they had a certain kink for it. But I don't mind a challenge, so we presented the idea to Eeva."

Eeva rocked back and forth on her heels. "I thought the boss's idea was crazy, but if she wanted me to pee in a mug for customers, I didn't have a problem with it."

Sable passed out utensils as she commented, "We wanted to keep our new drink category low-key, so we didn't display it on the front page of the menu. Several days passed before anyone even asked about it. We were sure the first customers to order it were going to be demi-humans. Imagine our surprise when it turned out to be two young human lads with too much bravado."

"After explained what it was, they dared each other to try it. Coincidently, that just so happened to be a time when Eeva was in heat," Mavis chortled.

"Mistake number one," laughed the wolfgirl. "While they themselves didn't notice, others did. Word quickly spread, and I had to swat down overtures all week. It was great for business, but with the wrong kind of advertising. Soon after, we hired Sanna to impose if the people got too pushy."

Sable handed out white linen napkins. "It gained popularity, but Eeva's bladder can only hold so much, so Truulté was hired to meet demand."

"I'm wondering, Mavis," Devin interrupted, "if this place was doing so well, why did you take the delivery job?"

"Simple. I wasn't satisfied. I believed we had the potential to grow, and I wanted to push us into serving more upscale clients. I called a meeting after we closed one night, and together we hatched a two-step plan: form a partnership with import merchants and appeal to a new demographic of customers who might have an interest in more exotic fare. Clientele with too much money, willing to spend for the rare oddity or novelty."

"The delivery business was only to establish the second part of the plan. I worked my way up to my current position to gain access to the upper echelons of society. You'd be surprised how far a little hint here or a little suggestion there to the right person will go when they are grateful to you for delivering their important things.

"Once we had a wide selection of drinks on the menu and the clientele to support it, we introduced memberships and used the funds to renovate, allow the girls to live here, and reinvest into the business you see today."

Devin looked down at the customers having a good time on the bottom floor. Typical Mavis -- capable and ambitious but with a tinge of reckless brazenness. She was the type of person who worked hard in the beginning so that later she could leave it in others' hands.

"Well, dear brother? What do you think?"

Devin looked up. "I'm still a bit overwhelmed by all of this. I don't know what to say."

Eeva eyed Devin and Reina. She smiled predatorily and crouched down. "How about looking at the menu and telling me what you want to order for starters?" She flapped the poor excuse for an apron alluringly. "I'm sure you'll like at least one of our drinks. My bladder is full, and you have exclusive access to all of it tonight."

Before Devin could make up his mind, Reina timidly raised her hand. "I...I would like to give it a try."

"Excellent." She leaned back and stretched the apron taut. Pinned to the fabric was a small paper menu. "Depending on what drink you order, we have a categorized list of appetizers designed to match."

Without missing a beat, she flipped the apron up, revealing her lack of undergarments. "On the back, we have the drinks available from me specifically. Of course, you're free to order from any of us. They come in three grades: grade one: light, grade two: middling, and grade three: strong."

"If you just want to dip your toes in, I recommend grade one. Hallie's drinks tend to be sweeter. If you're feeling a little daring, you should go with grade two. Truulté has a pretty unique earthy flavor and is a bit more potent, but If you want the full experience, I suggest three. A deep, rich taste with plenty of me mixed in."

"What determines the difference?"

"Time. Grade one is easy, chug a bunch of water and wait about thirty minutes. Middling maybe an hour or two. Truulté and myself are usually the only ones who supply grade three because we can hold it for a long time.

"I think I want to try the strongest."

"Going all in! My kind of girl. And how bout you, sir? Dare to follow in her hoofsteps?"

Devin looked at Reina. "She did offer to let me try her own once."

"Oh? And didja?"

"No, but... I guess it might be a bit rude, given all the work you put into setting this up. I'll try yours as well."

"Perfect. So which one would ya like me to make ya's? Or do you want it straight and pure in a glass?"

Devin ran his eyes down the menu.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark 'n' Uriney

grade 3

ginger beer

Golden Honey Rye

grade 3

rye

honey syrup

tangerine juice

dash of bitters

"Piss" co Sour

grade 3

lime juice

sugar syrup

dash of bitters

harpy egg white

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He tried focusing on the list of drinks but the closeness of her pussy and the smell of her musk was too distracting.

She pushed her hips forward a little. "I don't mind you staring. It's part of the enjoyment. Unique, isn't it? Quite a bit different than most other demi-humans. Looks like a little triangular cookie, huh?"

Devin looked to Reina. She was staring as much as he was.

"It is quite a peculiar shape," agreed Devin.

"Isn't it hard to not make a mess?" Asked Reina.

"It was at first, but I've managed to make it work."

"This 'Piss'co Sour looks interesting. I will try that. What about you, herd-mate?"

"I'll have the same."

Eeva wagged her tail. "And how would you like for me to pour'em?"

Reina looked up questioningly. "What do you mean?"

"Probably easier to demonstrate," suggested Sable. "Why don't you show your most requested way?"

"Alright." Eeva took the tray Sable handed her and set it to the side. "Oh, I should probably add, these are nonalcoholic since many demi-humans have a hard time handling it."

"I don't mind. I prefer my head to be clear during business negotiations." Devin confided as she set out two crystal glasses.

She crushed ice into each glass and set them aside to chill. Then she unscrewed a metal mixer and separated the halves.

Holding up a green fruit, she said, "Betcha never seen one of these!"

Devin thought for a moment. "I can't say I have."

Reina shook her head.

"It's called a lime and comes all the way from the southern continent." She picked up a knife and gave it a spin. "Slice it in half, place it in a vice, and squeeze one ounce of juice out. Then we add half an ounce of simple syrup. Next, a harpy egg, laid just this morning."

Devin glanced at Mavis.

"No, it's not mine, but maybe it should have been," she smirked.

"We place the yolk in a strainer and separate the egg white into the mix." Eeva dug out ice from a bucket and scooped it into the mixer. "I like using bigger chunks, so it whips up the egg well."

"And lastly, the main ingredient." She got down on all fours, turned sideways, and lifted her leg. "Before, I used to make drinks in the kitchen, but customers requested to watch the whole process often enough I considered making it more exciting, experimenting with different positions to make a show of it."

Running her fingers around the edge of her oddly-defined, plump lips, she splayed them, making sure everyone could see. Taking a deep breath, she relaxed her bladder. Her pee hole quivered as a steady stream arched into the glass.

Eeva carefully crooked her finger, stroking a small protruding nub near the bottom; panting as the pressure in her bladder lessoned while the pleasure increased. With the two glasses nearly full, she clenched the stream, put her leg down, and wiped her fingers clean.

After screwing on the mixer top, she shook the contents vigorously. "Then we pour it through another strainer into each glass and add a few drops of bitter. Kirsi suggested I drag the drops together to form small hearts, saying it looked cuter. And for the final touch," She slid her fingers between her folds and traced the rim of the glass with her arousal before serving it. "I usually only do this when I'm in heat -- when my pheromones are strongest. Drives the demi-boys crazy. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all." Reina seemed to be more into this than Devin felt, but in the spirit of the moment, they clinked their classes and took a sip.

Reina nodded her approval. "I am quite taken by the silky tartness of it. I am inclined to try one in every grade now."

Eeva's tail wagged happily. "Told ya you'd like it!"

"I have to admit, it's surprisingly good." Devin agreed. "Never tasted these combinations of... flavors before."

"I'm proud of our girls and their mixology skills," Mavis effused. "Would you like to try one, Jeni?"

"This one's curiosity is piqued, older sister Mavis. This one would like to try Truulté's."

"Of course, little bird." The she-goblin flipped up her apron.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wee Sting

grade 2

spoon of runny honey

pressed apple juice

splash of ginger ale

lime or apple garnish

ice

Cosmo"pee"litan

grade 2

lemonade

cranberry juice

syrup

squeezed lemon

ice

Mo"wee"to

grade 2

sugar syrup

soda

mint leaves

ice

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeni bobbed her head as she read her options. "This one would like to try the cosmo'pee'litan."

"Exquisite choice, and I have a fun way to 'pour' it! Let's move things out of the way so I don't knock them over, and roll over onto my back. Place this here, and... up we go."

She raised her hips pulling her short legs over her head. Running a finger across her pee hole, she pressed down on her bladder with her thumbs. With her satisfied exhale, her golden stream arced up, landing in the container perched between her breasts."

Jeni clapped her wings. "This one is impressed with your flexibility and coordination. Would it be impolite to compliment the orderliness of your genitals?"

Truulté laughed. "Not a compliment I've received before but thank you. You must not have seen too many naked girls. This snatch aint dainty, but I've been told many times I'm fun to eat, and to that end, I keep myself as smooth as can be."

Patting herself dry, she righted herself, arranged the tray before Jeni, and held up an orange and yellow fruit.

Jeni thought for a moment. "This one would guess they are limes but different colors?"

"Close. They are all within the same family of sour-flavored fruits. This yellow one is a lemon, and this is an orange. Not the most original name but tastier to eat alone." She squeezed the fruits' juices into the cocktail.

"The lemon is used in many of our other drinks. The orange brings more sweetness." Adding premade cranberry juice with lime juice, she shook the contents before finishing with crushed ice.

Pouring the mixture into a shallow glass, she garnished the edge with a wedge of lime and served it. "Here you are! A refreshingly tangy, sweet drink with a delightful pink color."

Jeni brought the drink to her lips. Her face scrunched at the un-used to acidity. "It has exceeded this one's estimation and this one is pleased. Thank you."

Truulté placed her hand over her bladder. "Plenty left if you want more."

Azalea poked Suvi. "Are you going to try one?"

"I'm not..er..that adventurous. I think I'll just order milk if that's ok." Looking at Mavis.

"Of course it is." Mavie assured.

"Ask Hallie for her milk," encouraged Azalea.

Suvi eyed Hallie's perky chest. "You certainly enjoyed it at the bakery. I suppose I should give it a try?"

Hallie knelt down, gingerly squeezed her milk into a glass, and served it. "I hope you enjoy."

"Well?" queried Azalea.

"Creamy and warm."

Hallie fidgeted. "I'm glad you like it."

"And which drink would you like, Azalea?" the bunny girl asked, raising her apron.

The thirsty fairy took a moment to admire the well defined and neatly closed, pink bunny puss for the second time that day. She made a mental note to sketch it in her notebook and wished it was on the menu.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pee Daiquiri

grade 1

lemon/lime soda

lemon juice

pinch of sugar

Ice cubes

"Pee"na Colada

grade 1