Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

coconut juice

pineapple juice

pineapple wedges

crushed ice

Urineade

grade 1

lemonade

ice

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is a kink i've never dabbled in and and I don't know what most of these ingredients are, but let's give the 'pee'na colada a try."

"Good choice. It's my personal favorite. It especially tastes good in summer. Unfortunately, I don't have a special pouring method. I'm not good at controlling it."

"No need to feel bad. I'm not either."

"Then, if you'll allow me," Hallie faced away and squatted in front of the expectant fae. Running her hands down her sides, they met between her legs where she spread herself. "Ca...can you see?"

"Every part! Your pussy's so cute.

Hallie's puff-ball tail twitched as she filled the mixer. Azalea unconsciously licked her lips as she watched the clear and water-like stream.

"I'm curious, Hallie. You seem so shy, what made you take up this job?"

"I...I like to be helpful, even if it is embarrassing."

The flow abated with a few final drops. Wiping her hands, she turned around and took two of the strangest fruits Azalea had ever seen. "What are those? Are they edible?"

"Of course they are. This one's a coconut. It's a pain to open, but the milky sap inside is worth it." She took an awl, placed it against the eye hole at one end and tapped the other end with a mallet. Then she poured the contents into the mix.

"Can you do what Eeva did at the end?"

Hallie blushed hard. "I...I, no one has ever asked me before. I...I'm not wet enough...so I don't think..."

"Sure she can," said Eeva, volunteering Hallie. "The customer gets what the customer wants if it's reasonable. Come on, lass, you can do it. Just like all those nights we cuddle together." The taller wolf girl embraced her friend from behind and stroked the fluff around her neck as her other hand wound down between her legs.

"Super easy for her. Eeva's fingers worked to coax the slippery sweetness from the panting bunny girl. Just have to stir up her little bunny pot. See what I did there? No. Ok, bad puns aside, want to hear another little secret about Hallie? Careful when putting your head between her thighs. When she climaxes, it's like a vice. Nearly took my head off."

Hallie flushed a deeper shade of red. Between having her embarrassing idiosyncrasies exposed and Hallie's skilled digits burrowing through her crotch, she leaned into Eeva's body and resigned herself to the pleasure.

With the squelching sounds getting louder, Eeva removed her hand. "That should be enough." She pulled her hand away from Hallie, feeling her thighs clenching around her hand, reluctant at the absence. "I'll finish you off later tonight if you want." She whispered.

She held up the viscid lubricant clinging between her fingers, tracing it around the rim of the glass. "Here you are Azalea. Sorry, we don't have a smaller glass. You are our first fairy customer ever."

"I am? I'm honored, and it's alright. I can tilt it." She brought her head down, inhaling Hallie's scent as she took a sip. Another drink followed, and then another. Her wings fluttered as she swallowed the syrupy fruit drink. "This is delicious! You should try it, life-mate! Reina!"

Devin took her glass and tried it before handing it to Reina. "It definitely seems like your type of drink."

-------

The rest of the meal passed with several more drinks complimented by decoratively arranged plates of hors d'oeuvres and finger foods.

Sufficiently full, Devin leaned back in his chair. "Thank you for dinner, Mavis."

"Yes, thank you," came several other voices.

"And for the girls making tonight lots of fun," Azalea added.

"You are most welcome. It was our pleasure," answered Eeva. "If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to buzz us." The barmaids gathered the empty dishes and left the room.

"Now, let's hear what commission my older sister went to so much work to set up."

Suvi stood up. "I'm going to take this opportunity to leave early. This doesn't concern me, and there is someone I need to check on to make sure they are ok. Before I go, Miss Ebonplume, are you perchance hiring any more girls?"

"Are you wanting to work here?"

"I need a more stable job."

"I'm sure Sable can find something for you to do, although we have no rooms available."

"I don't mind commuting."

"Come on in the day after tomorrow, and Sable will set you up."

"Thank you, I'll be here! And thank you for the...interesting evening!" With a wave of her tail, she left.

Mavis began to preen her feathers pretending not to see Devin awaiting her reply, "Instead of telling you what this job entails, it'll be more fun to let you experience what I need you to find." Mavis rang her private bell, summoning Sable with a singular drink on a tray. She placed it in front of Devin and took her position behind Mavis.

A profoundly floral scent emanated from a golden liquid.

"It's not one of the girls' drinks... in case you're wondering."

Devin held the warm mug to his lips and took a sip. He was instantly surprised by the explosion of sweet, mellow flavor.

"Can you name the ingredient?"

"Honey?"

"Yes! But not just any honey... bee girl honey."

"Impossible. No one's seen a bee-girl in the north for generations."

"Precisely. Because of its scarcity and cost, we could only offer it to customers at a very high price. A little goes a long way, but you are drinking the last of it. I've had several individuals attest to its authenticity, and they are offering a significant amount of vol to acquire more."

"You know I mainly transport goods already available. I have no experience with searching out new markets. If you're asking me, then I'm guessing you have an idea where to get more."

"Yes, but the only lead we have is that it was bought from another merchant, who bought it from a different merchant...outside the country."

Devin passed it for the girls to try. "I've never been outside our borders before. I've always wanted to visit the southern kingdom."

"Unfortunately our contact is not there."

He sat up. "I hope you're not suggesting I sneak across the border to the middle kingdom.

"You wouldn't be sneaking."

"his mind sifting through all the information he knew about their neighbor. "Method aside, you want me to find a nearly impossible commodity in a country that is not, to mockingly put it, on amicable terms with ours?"

"Relations are a bit icy, yes."

"And for good reason. Raiding your neighbor's population doesn't help make friends. Frankly, I'm a little disturbed you would even consider this given their treatment of demi-humans."

"Yes, I am fully aware their society runs on conscripted labor."

"Slave labor you mean. What about Reina and Azalea's safety?"

"No one would bother them. With the right paperwork anyone would just think they were your slaves."

"I refuse to even pretend they are my slaves."

"I think you should take the offer, herd-mate."

"Reina, you should know as much as I do, maybe even more, considering your first hand experience. Even after the trauma you suffered, you still want to go?

She gave an ernest look. "I will ultimately abide by your wishes, but yes, I do."

Devin frowned. He ventured a guess what Reina's motivation was. She was probably hoping she might run into her sister. He'd ask her later to make certain.

"And how do you feel about all this, Azalea?"

"She kissed the back of his hand. "I'm already a slave to your love life-mate. I'll go where you go. I trust your judgment."

"I don't think you understand what we'd be getting ourselves into."

"Reina wants to go and that's good enough for me."

Devin looked down and ticked off different ideas on his fingers as he thought of them. Personal reasons aside, there are numerous logistical concerns. We'd need to convert all the money we'd use. Do we even know the exchange rate of the Zingar? Not to mention enough provisions for a five week trip, one way, and assemble spare parts in case the wagon breaks down. Will we even make it through the mountains before the snow gets too deep? I was planning to convert my wagon into a sleigh for snow travel but I'm skeptical it'd survive such a brutal trip over the pass?"

"I wouldn't be sending you three alone." Said Mavis, interrupting his calculations.

"You'd be going with an experienced group of individuals who've made the journey before. They'll assemble the bulk of provisions you'll need. They also have a friend halfway between here and the capital you'll be stopping at. We'll dispatch someone to inquire as to the conditions. And your guild membership should offer you some immunity. There's a branch office in the capital, isn't there? You'll just need to acquire visas and the proper documentation. We are not at war and technically, you are not doing anything illegal. It's not a lawless country. You're just going to inquire of information, discreetly."

"Our milk money can go to help buy or build a new wagon life-mate. I'm sure we can find someone who'd pay a lot for a rare and delicious delicacy as these two lovelies will be producing." She pushed her breasts together.

All eyes were on him as he processed all the information. Even Sable was peeking out from the door to the downstairs kitchen curious what'd he decide.

"I won't believe you're doing it just for the money or merely fulfilling your patrons desire for a rare ingredient, Mavis. Are there other reasons?

Mavis tensed, hoping he wouldn't guide the conversation back to her.

"Aside from some personal reasons. I'd hoped if you found the producer, you could buy her freedom. Or if she's hiding out, entice her to come back with you."

"I'll make a note of it. And what are your personal reasons?"

"They aren't important. Just trivial feelings."

He folded his arms.

"Devin wasn't going to agree to anything till he knew every single detail. She locked eyes with Reina, hoping she would pick up on her hesitation to speak plainly."

Reina, guessing she wanted some privacy alone with Devin, abruptly stood up. "We've drunk a lot tonight. If you would excuse us, Jeni, Azalea, and I need to visit the outhouse. We'll be right back."

"But I don't need to pee."

"Yes, you do." Reina plucked Azalea from the table and took Jeni's wing.

Jeni, quicker on the uptake but slow on the reason, stumbled to her feet., "Is this the bonding ritual girls engage in when visiting the lavatory?"

"I'll tell you later," she whispered as they left Devin and Mavis alone.

Devin watched them exit. He didn't need his merchant sense to pick up on what just happened. Whatever reasons Mavis was hiding was obviously for his ears only.

"Alright, just us dear sister. Let's hear it. Based on the expression you let slip in your office, I'm guessing it's something you didn't want me to know about in the first place."

"No. I told you it's just silly feelings that shouldn't interfere with business."

"So it's about me? Not to sound self-centered but a lot of stronger feelings you have are usually about me."

Mavis stopped preening. The soft murmur of voices and muffle of clinking glasses became audible as Mavis held the silence.

I'm just scared you won't come back."

"That's it? That's your big reason."

"Pretty much."

"I was torn between offering you a lucrative adventure and feeling responsible for you."

"You know I'm an adult right?" Devin relaxed. "For crying out loud Mavis. Why must you be so melodramatic? Why didn't you just say that. You had me concerned it was some big thing."

"I don't like anyone, especially you seeing me unsure of myself and vulnerable."

"I don't know how you got it in your head but i would never think less of you."

When you first moved in with us, I told myself I needed to be the big dependable older sister who you'd look up to and help you take flight."

"So the real reason you check in with me all the time flying your routes...?"

"To make sure you're safe and checking if you need anything."I'm sorry I'm such a clingy, flirty big sister."

"Why don't you find some male harpy."

"Don't you even dare suggest such a thing. You're all I need." She fluttered her eyes at him and laughed.

Devin wasn't sure if she was teasing him again or not. Either way, she was providing him with a chance at breaking well out of his norm.

"If I'm successful, I'll have quite the tale to tell when I return."

"Does that mean you'll say yes?!"

"A tentative yes. There is still the issue about a new wagon.

"We're back!" announced Azalea. "Are we interrupting?"

"No, I only needed to clear up a few misconceptions. Where's Jeni?" replied Mavis.

Reina placed two drinks in front of Devin. "She's downstairs filling out a membership form."

"What's this? Two drinks we haven't tried yet?" Devin inquired while reaching for one of the glasses.

"Yes! Compliments from us, life-mate!"

"You and Reina...?"

"Uh-huh!"

One was light, almost like water, with a wedge of lemon on the rim. The other was darker in color.

Azlea had her hands together in barely suppressed, excited expectation.

"Tart with a familiar sugariness. You made this, didn't you?" Devin asked Azalea after taking a sip.

"I did. Do you like it? I actually did have to pee shortly after we left. Eeva suggested I try making the urineade as a surprise."

"So this must be Reina's then."

"Dark 'n' Uriney. I know you declined my first offer, maybe with some added ingredients you'll be more inclined to try it." Reina offered. "It's made from ginger beer and myself."

"That aspect of your culture is important to you isn't it?"

"It makes me happy to do all I can to share myself with you, in every way."

"I thank you for thinking of me," he praised. He sipped to bitter draught. "It's flavorful. I still don't know if I could handle it raw."

"I understand. Reina returned to her seat. "Have you finished making plans for our trip?"

Azalea landed on the table and sipped Reina's drink. "Yes, are we going life-mate? To satisfy our craving for adventure and profit?"

"Profit is only valuable if you're free and able to use it, and you, Reina... you hope to find your sister, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Mavis, this group we are going with, how many times have they..."

"Spy? Sneak? Clandestinely infiltrate? This will be their fourth. They are made up of a mix of humans and demi-humans. I can't disclose which of their group is going till the day they leave."

"So I guess we are all in agreement?" Devin questioned his ladies.

"I would have tried to persuade you if you had said no, herd-mate."

"Well, regardless, before any of that, we have to make a run to Merport to fulfill that order for Jeni. We should be ready in a week or two."

Mavis stood up and responded to Devin, "That works! They need time to prepare, as do you, I'm sure. Since you are doing this in winter, it will be harder to get there, but since you have Reina, it should be doable. When you return from Merport, I'd like for you to come back and meet them."

"I'll send a notice when we do."

Mavis embraced both girls and Devin. "Thank you for doing this. Let's just hope this venture proves successful."

Mavis led them down the stairs and toward the front entrance. At the doors, Jeni placed her stamp on a document and handed it to Sable.

"This one has found the older sister Mavis' establishment's services to be conducive to relaxation and useful in social improvement and wishes to frequent this place."

He lightly ruffled the feathers on her head. "I will be comforted to see you getting out of your lab more frequently."

She happily pushed her head into his hand.

Mavis held the door open. "We'll see you in two weeks then!"

"I'll bring the coach around," offered Sable.

Devin shook his foot, which had fallen asleep while they were seated. "Actually, if you don't mind, I'm feeling like a walk."

Jeni hopped down the stairs and lost her balance, her wings flailing wildly. Reina grabbed one of her wings and guided her down the remaining stairs. "You can ride on my back if you want, Jeni."

"Physical exertion is not this one's forte, but if our progress is slow enough, this one should be able to keep up," Jeni replied, panting from the shock of her near fall.

Azalea landed on Reina's back and waved goodbye to Mavis and Sable standing at the door. "Thank you for the fun night!"

"I'm going to sleep the moment we get home," declared Azalea, collapsing on her friend's back. "So tired and full."

"Same. A lot happened today. Let's hurry. It's freezing out here."