Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman pointed to the cardinal harpies. With every clink of a coin offered in appreciation to their songs, they were additionally rewarded with a flashing glimpse of their cloaca.

Jeni was taken aback. Did she want to see her cloaca?!?

When the woman doubled the coins and held them higher in encouragement, Jeni furrowed her brow in consideration. This did provide an opportunity to get Azalea what she wanted. Azalea didn't seem to know what to do either but indicated the decision was up to her.

Jeni shrugged, separated her thighs and spread her lower feathers, giving the women a good long look at her birdhood.

The coin holder smiled and waved her appreciation. With no way to get the coin, Jeni held out her wings, wanting her to throw it. With a well-aimed toss, Jeni caught it and handed it to Azalea.

"You're giving it to me!?"

"Peckish Azalea wanted a sweet treat!"

"Are you sure?"

"Seeing cute Azalea happy brings this one satisfaction."

"Thank you, Jeni!" She pounced on her friend's shoulder and squeezed the edge of her wing tightly. With a call over her shoulder, "I'll be right back," she dashed away toward Sanna, taking her place in line.

Azalea's smiling face made Jeni happy, inside at least. Her own face was as still expressionless and deadpan as usual. She wondered if she should try to show more outward expression.

While Jeni waited, she analyzed her recent actions. She occasionally desired to experience things to see what feelings they invoked in her, if any, in order to learn about herself. This most often happened without forethought of future repercussions such as when she was recently chastised for lack of safety.

In that case, while unplanned, exposing herself for the first time in public didn't seem to produce any strong feelings, one way or another, aside from giving a little satisfaction to the wants of the women and ultimately to Azalea. She wasn't going to make a habit of it.

Shaking her out of her thoughts, Azalea returned with whip cream on her cheek as she stuffed her prize in her mouth.

"Sanna made one for you too!" She handed Jeni a harpy-shaped cookie with white dollops of frosting at her feet. "It's a harpy in a spread-eagle pose. Laying eggs! Get it? 'Cause she's an eag... anyway, Sanna says hi. She's glad we got a chance to visit the festival!"

Jeni took a bite. "Gingerbread?"

"Yes, and it's the perfect texture!"

Somewhere near the other food stalls, a familiar voice rose above the crowd, shouting something about milk.

Azalea rose above Jeni's head. "Do you recognize that voice? I'll be right back again!"

Jeni watched her fairy friend dart away again through the crowds. Not far away, customers waited in front of Whitegold's stall. The base was a generic long, flatbed trailer modified with waist-high wheels, but the top portion was uniquely their own -- painted in their iconic dual colors. Streamers with prices hung below their business' logo.

Jeni refocused her pupils. Being in the category of carnivorous harpies, she possessed telescopic vision capable of seeing within the distance it takes a mouse girl to walk in half an hour, at night, with no more than a candle's worth of light. She didn't use those capabilities often, but for situations like this, they were convenient.

The back half of the stall, on both sides, were set up as two cubicles, each with a horizontal rail looking out. Only one side was currently in use. The holstaur, Janina, and the older, quieter satyr sister, Hilja, were bent over, resting their elbows on the bar.

Together, they were being attended to by Kirsi and, surprisingly, Suvi.

The ratgirl's small fingers were cautiously tugging Hilja's drippy nipples, as if she was still unsure about the proper way to go about it. Hilja, for her part, was waving and happily chatting with people waiting along the trailer.

Conversely, Kirsi was more confident. While all the actively lactating girls were busty (except for Kirsi), Janina was in a league of her own. Larger and stouter than the rest, the cowgirl's massive chest was leaking heavily. Gravity pooled her milk and all Kirsi needed to do was release it. With both nipples pressed together, one tug was enough to fill a bottle and make her bow her head in relief and pleasure from the reduced pressure.

From Jeni's trips to market, she'd been informed, by those who capitalized on their body's lactational bounty, that the accumulation of milk during the night tended to bring about sore breasts in need of emptying as soon as possible. Thus, early morning was the best time to get the richest milk and maybe an occasional discount.

Buzzing among the crowd was the younger, hyperactive satyr sister, Eija, and her short, stacked, goblin coworker, Nena. Trays held by a strap around both the girl's necks were laden with their weighty breasts placed front and center while surrounded by the freshly-collected milk bottles ready to sell to customers wanting a warm drink.

At the opposite side of the stall, a crowd much smaller was listening to the wolf-girl Eeva charismatically rejecting someone's cautionary advice of eating yellow snow.

Unofficial leader of the pee trio, she was animatedly charming the crowd to advertise a once-a-year special type of snow cone while stroking the back of her part-time deer-girl co-worker, Tuuli.

The doe-girl stood by, facing away from the crowds with her tail held high. She wore a nonplussed expression but kept anxiously pawing at the wolf-girl's tail, wanting her to hurry up while tightly clutching the hem of her own uniform as if in distress.

Amused, Eeve wrapped up her advertising and crouched down. With several bowls full of clean, fresh snow at the ready, she reached between Tuuli's back legs and patted her bladder, signaling it was time to work.

Jeni expected a chaotic torrent with how much Tuuli appeared to stress about a full bladder, so she was stunned by the deer girl's exhibited training. She squatted, releasing a controlled flow while Eeva passed bowl after bowl under the golden stream.

The sudden relaxation from the pressure made Tuuli a bit unsteady on her feet.

Eeva gave her a pat on her rump for a job well done and handed the snowcones off to a mouse girl Jeni didn't know and had failed to notice before. The girl took them, adding fruit puree mixes to each one.

At that point, Azalea was at the front of the line conversing with a delighted Nena. She couldn't hear what they said, but at one point, they waved towards her, so she waved back.

With Azalea busy talking, Jeni glanced around at the independent art creations displayed everywhere. Many were phallic in nature but not all. There were busts with busts and a mix of humans and demi-humans in sexy poses or acrobatic copulatory positions.

This festival in particular was a favorite among sculptors and artists wanting to show off their talent and skill.

Jeni wondered how many of these displays were made from purely imagination versus an actual model. She recognized many of the statues and busts as some of the more notable citizens. Even the front gate she was sitting on was carved from a giant 5 meter block of ice to resemble a spread satyr vulva. A sign hung from the clit welcoming the visitors.

She was generally more impressed with the ice carvings over the snow ones. Not to belittle one over the other, but any mistake made in the snow carving process could be corrected by adding more and redoing it. The ones made of ice had to be done correctly from the start. The most masterfully created ones not only took details into account but also the difference in opaqueness.

They were done in such a way that the cloudiness was used to create shading or illusion of extra depth.

"I'm back!" Azalea called out, struggling to transport a bottle of milk. "Sorry, I could only carry one. We can share it!"

As the two friends took turns sipping the warm, sweet beverage, they pointed here and there, commenting about this and that. At one point Azalea spotted Eitri and Avu, the goblin sex toy makers in another part of the plaza. Carved recreations of the playthings Azalea had seen in their store were on display on several tables.

"Bubbly Azalea says that's where she got her friendship plug?"

"Yep."

"This one wonders if they make a version for harpy anatomy."

"I'm sure they could. They had some amazing things in their store -- like that statue there of the goblin all folded up in a harness! Avu was demonstrating it while we were there."

"This one does not see the purpose of such a device."

"I don't entirely, either, but it's kinda sexy the way her butt sticks out the back ready for use anytime."

The city clock tower chimed.

"We should probably get going," the fairy suggested, lifting off from her perch.

"Little Azalea doesn't want to stay longer? Thirty minutes more should still afford time to make it to the appointment."

"I would, but I want to spend as much spare time as we can having you fly and get stronger, so you can show Life-mate how serious you are."

-------

By the time they landed at the front entrance, Jeni was worn out again.

They were two minutes early. Roddy was waiting for them on the top step. "Good, good. We like punctuality. You'll be number three on the docket." Roddy ushered them down a hallway with many doors interspersed with portraits of serious-looking men and women.

"These are where we hold private auctions for members. The big public ones for non-members happen elsewhere. Here we are; Room D. I will be taking my leave. Please wait in here, and one of the assistants will be available soon should you have any questions."

The waiting room was furnished with lavish murals on the wall commemorating past auctions' record-breaking sales. Across the heated-floor room was a sliding door. Behind it emanated the muffled but distinct, short, and rapid chant of an auctioneer.

The room was spacious with cushioned bench seating along the entire perimeter. In the center of the room were four chairs, arranged back to back.

Very fashionably dressed, more for a ball than an auction, a busty sheep woman was checking her complexion in a hand mirror. Her hair was done up and pleated around her stubby horns. Jewelry tinkled as she shook her head disapprovingly, especially the gems -encrusting a wire bra that was holding up the most massive chest Azalea had ever ever seen on a non-holstaur.

The bra peeked out from a thick, crimson robe with a white trim. Despite the snapdragon-shaped nipple clamps securing them, milk discolored the bra around her distended nipples.

Beside her, spools of golden wool so fine they almost glistened were carefully packed into a basket next to four large bottles of milk.

She seemed displeased. She huffed, "Honestly, you could have done this before we arrived. I can't stand unpreparedness!"

Next to her stood a chagrined satyr, partially erect, receiving a handjob.

"Oh good, someone to... oh..." she sighed when she didn't recognize the new guests..

"I'm sorry we weren't who you were expecting Mrs..." Azalea began.

"Seaton, Isadora Seaton -- number one quality wool producer in the city."

"You are!?! Amazing! My name's Azalea Ebonplume, life-mate to a, um, a wholesale merchant."

"Charmed. I regret you had to see me performing such a low brow-task. My employee didn't come with an auction sample. Ill-preparedness is something borderline unforgivable. It reflects poorly on me. To make matters worse, this lazy cock refuses to get fully hard."

She slapped the floppy member, drawing a wince from the satyr. Azalea floated closer. "May I make a suggestion? How about a slightly alternate approach.. Sometimes, there is a proper way of doing these kinds of things."

"Go on?"

"Give the task your full attention."

The sheep woman haughtily looked down, rolled her eyes, and gave a long sigh. Then she turned in her chair and set her attention upon her task.

"Cup his balls with one hand and now slow, long, gentle strokes up and down. There, keep that up, and I'll do the rest." Azalea came up to eye level with the satyr. Motioning to his shoulder, she inquired, "Hello, would you mind if I sit here?"

He shook his head.

"What's your name?"

"Harald Hallison."

"First time putting something up for auction?"

He nodded, unsure how to react to this fairy's attempt at conversation while he was receiving a handjob.

"Me too. I'm barely keeping the jitters under control. You have a handsome penis."

"Th...thanks."

"And your balls are impressively big! Miss Seaton's hand must feel amazing. She has good technique."

"Of course I do. I've never failed to make my employees give up their seed -- till now."

Azalea ignored her. "I bet you've fantasized about shoving your cock between those majestic breasts, warm and wet with your pre-cum."

Azalea barely held back a smile upon witnessing his penis twitch and grow.

"Close your eyes and imagine her on the ground, between your knees."

"I would never!" Isadora retorted.

"Sssh, I'm helping him imagine it, so you don't have to actually do it."

Azalea held her hand out as if directing the scene. "She's tucking her hair behind her ear and looking up at you with encouraging eyes while her full lips wrap around your cockhead, suckling greedily, slowly feeding more of you down her mouth until you feel that familiar pressure start to well up inside until finally..."

The satyr male bucked twice. The first load splashed across his boss's neck. The second got aimed into a collection vial.

"First unprepared and now messy; such a hopeless employee," she chastened.

Despite her critical words, her tone and posture were softer, implying she was more pleased than she let on. "What would you do without me to help you utilize your rich seed for investment purposes. Here. I can't have you soiling your clothes." She licked the tip clean.

"A nice pearl necklace to match your other jewelry," Azalea giggled at the sight.

"Hmm, that is one way to look at it. It does glisten with the rest. Maybe I'll keep it on till after the auction."

From the sliding door, a young human man entered, dressed in a tight-fitting black leather vest with ruffled white undershirt. A wax tablet was enveloped under his arm and a silver platter balanced in his hand. "Number #2643 and #2644."

"Just in time. If you'll excuse me?"

The sheep woman excused herself and strutted out of the waiting room with the attendant gathering up the sheep women's and the satyr's items onto the tray.

"Thank you," said the relieved satyr.

Azalea patted him on the shoulder. "You're welcome. Sometimes you just need the right elements to put you in the mood."

He lightly wrung his hands. "She's a bit arrogant and strict, but she genuinely cares for us workers; gives anyone who needs one a handjob. Claims the post nut clarity boosts productivity. I got nervous because she chose a newcomer like me as a donor. All the other guys said how amazing her touch was, and I didn't want to disappoint her.?

"Performance anxiety will do that," Azalea chirped.

Azalea waved bye after the goatman as he hurried to follow the others out to the hall.

The attendant returned, this time from the front door, making Azalea wonder how he got there. "Miss Ebonplume, I presume."

"That's me!"

"I'm Thormar Varsson, ringman to the auctioneer. I act as an assistant, spotting bids and communicating essential information as well as sometimes filling in if the auctioneer's voice becomes too hoarse."

"Nice to meet you."

"I have your items right here." In his arms was a different tray, black with gold trim, and Azalea's bottles were neatly presented. "Do you have any questions or concerns?"

"Um, what will I have to do, exactly?"

"Is enterprising Azalea nervous?" the previously silent Jeni remarked.

"A little."

The ringman's tone became a little more soothing. "There's nothing to be worried about. You'll simply be standing next to your product while the auctioneer introduces you and reads off the item's information. I'll be taking the sample you brought around the audience so they can have a small taste to help their decision-making, and then the bidding will start."

"Ok. Sounds easy."

There was a loudthack as the preceding auction concluded. "Sounds like they are done. When you are ready, if you would please, stand here, and I'll take you out."

"This one will be watching from the audience."

"Ok, Jeni." Azalea landed on the platter, smoothing her dress and checking her hair before being whisked out onto the stage.

Azalea was very good around crowds. The number of people didn't bother her, but having little to no influence on the success of a high sale weighed in the back of her mind.

Many in the crowd were talking amongst themselves. Others were boredly slumped in their chairs waiting for the next showing. Azalea didn't know what the atmosphere was usually like for something like this, but as she appeared on stage, many suddenly sat up with open and obvious curiosity.

The young ringman set Azalea's platter down on the lectern. He called out, "If everyone here would please find a seat, the next auction will begin momentarily."

As the attendant left, the auctioneer took his place. He was an older human with salt-and-pepper hair and a well-manicured beard. Seasoned and advanced in years, he exuded experience and surety about himself. Azalea was more than used to everything being bigger than her, but this particular gentleman had a certain presence about him that seemed imposing as he loomed above her. He wasn't overly friendly, but he did look down at her and give a courteous nod.

He took a sip of water and cleared his throat. "The auction for items number #2645 and #2646 will begin now," boomed the auctioneer, his voice deep and gravely. "For those still here, we are glad you decided to stay with us, and for all the new folk, we say, welcome! You have joined us at an opportune time. The next two items are sure to be a treat as they are rarely ever seen passing through these halls."

He motioned to the two bottles. "We have two affinity-replenishing tinctures: fairy essence and fairy nectar produced by Mrs. Ebonplume. She is of twenty-seven tender years and recently moved here to Thawdenn from the northern midland forests."

All eyes shifted to Azalea. She was told she didn't need to do anything, but she felt compelled to do something, if only for the purpose of calming her nerves. She did a slow spin, careful not to make her dress rise up. It was as cute a curtsey as she could muster.

"As per custom, we will be providing a small sample for you to help make your decision, though by the excitement in many of your eyes, it will likely be unneeded."

Quiet laughter echoed through the audience.

Thormar and another assistant moved between the rows of people. They had divvied up Azalea's sample and were applying a small drop on each of the willing bidders' tongues with a pipette.

The reactions varied greatly throughout the mixed audience. From Azalea's guesstimated observation: female demi-humans seemed to prefer her nectar, human women her essence, and male humans and demi-humans appeared split.

Jeni was in the back corner. Her wide eyes surveying the proceedings.

Soft murmuring that had ramped up faded as the auctioneer held up his hands. "Taking into account the current market price for affinity-rejuvenating goods, the rarity of her kind and her speciality yellow grade, we will start the bid at fifty silver polis."

The bidding started amicably enough, but as the price climbed, a fierce battle erupted. Many people dropped out until the bidding was down to five persons, then four, then three. A three-way battle ensued as each individual raised the price in tiny increments, hoping the others would drop out. Eventually, one of the three tapped out, leaving the two finalists in an exciting back-and-forth, doing their best to flex their financial prowess. With a grimace and a final bid, one of them was left as the winner.