Mercury Malone: Ch. 01

Story Info
Mercury Malone is a spy who works in space and loves sex.
2.6k words
4.05
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercury Malone: Chapter 1

Written by M.A. Plow

It was my last few hours on Earth and all I wanted was nothing more than to go back to the cheap hotel, lay down on the bed, and shove Gleeson's handsome face between my legs. Rather than pay Gleeson another visit, I had made my way to the spaceport where I was to depart on a transport ship bound for the distant planet known as Braga IV. The thought of our steamy sex would make the long trip bearable. I thought about how Gleeson's pulsing cock pounded away at me only hours prior. The way my pussy had gripped Gleeson's hard eight inches must have been all that he could withstand because he had unleashed his load into me with a massive groan. As he filled my pussy, I could feel the cum shooting deep into me. It was the perfect way to end my time on Earth. I had paid Gleeson his standard fee plus extra for the creampie, cleaned myself up, and parted ways.

I couldn't resist receiving a creampie, even if it meant paying Gleeson more for his professional services. It was well worth the thrill of feeling it leak out of my pussy. Every time I was with him, it usually was exactly what I needed, but today was different- I craved for something more. I knew the transport wouldn't wait if I was late but the tingling sensation I now felt deep inside my loins beckoned me to stay a little bit longer, if only to feel his pulsing cock for a few more minutes.

"What I need right now is a good fucking. I wonder if there's someone here who could give it to me?" I looked around the spaceport lounge. Nearby, two attractive people sat at a table deep in conversation. One was a masculine human and the other was a Baxorite- a non-binary spacefaring species that had in recently joined the Planetary Space Alliance. The attire both were wearing said business casual but their body language said secret affair. Their smiles and the closeness of their bodies told me everything I needed to know. If I walked by them, would I be able to smell the scent of their sexual escapades or had they done enough to wash away their dirty deeds in the sonic shower? I couldn't judge what these two secret lovers did behind closed doors though. After all, I was an undercover agent working for the Planetary Space Alliance Central Intelligence- PSACI for short.

"Spy by day, sexoholic by night," I mused with a chuckle to myself. I knew that my sex drive was higher than the average human, but I never seriously considered that I had an addiction to sex. I was once compared to a Snaztrakian with how many times I could cum in five minutes. I enjoyed fucking a few times a day, if possible. I considered myself to be attractive- 32DD breasts, young and curvy body, blue eyes, and fiery red hair that I loved to flaunt. Sometimes when I looked in the mirror, I would tease myself by rubbing my pussy until I was on the edge of cumming. I would immediately stop, then slowly work my way back to near orgasm. Sucking on my left nipple would send me over the edge and make me finally cum. My fingers would often be covered in my own juices, which I would happily lick off of my fingers, savoring the taste of my cum.

I figured my enjoyment of sex wasn't a problem as long as it didn't interfere with my work. Being a spy kept me busy with long hours and little free time, so the time I did get to spend away from my duties I chose to spend having the best sex I could afford, and the Alliance paid its spies well. Being a spy came naturally to me. It had been a few years since I was recruited into Central Intelligence. When I first joined, I was naive about how the universe could be so dark and dangerous. Through sex, I was able to see the beauty and fun that the universe had to offer, which was a welcomed respite from the harrowing missions I sometimes found myself on.

My cover story for this trip was easy enough: I was on Earth making a business deal with one of the Alliance's biggest manufacturers of spaceship engines. It wasn't completely false. To keep appearances, I did make a deal with Alliance Tech Universe, the biggest dealer in spacecraft, to move their engine manufacturing off world. What I was really on Earth for was to discover who was supplying weapons to space pirates targeting transport lanes in the sector. I suspected that Alliance Tech Universe wasn't telling me everything and that they knew more than they were letting on. I had collected everything I needed and stored it on a dossier to give to my superiors when I met up with a contact once onboard the transport. I made sure the dossier was safely tucked away in my bag.

I slid my hand under the short skirt I had on and began to rub my pussy thinking about what the attractive couple nearby had done in secret. Baxorites were known to possess two sex organs and to be excellent lovers as it was normal in their society to have sex often and with multiple partners. "And sometimes at the same time," I mused. I had only been with a Baxorite once before. The experience was more like a masterclass in sex. Sneaking another peek at the two lovers seated nearby, I knew all I had to do was walk over, pretend to drop something from my bag just behind where they sat and catch a quick whiff of the sex smell that surely permeated the air. I could feel myself losing control over myself. This always happened when I became aroused.

My pulse began to race as I thought about them fucking, wishing I could have been there, tasting their sex juices and hearing them orgasm. I let a small moan escape. The bartender behind the bar looked up from the glass he was drying. I gave him a teasing smile and blew him a kiss with my other hand. His cheeks flushed red and quickly directed his attention back to the glass, clearing his throat.

I was about to stand up from my seat at the lounge's bar when the most beautiful woman walked in and sat a few chairs down from me. The first thing I noticed was her piercing black eyes and hair that was long on one side and shaved short on the other. Her hair complimented her brown skin. No one had quite made me forget where I was or what I was doing- until now.

She caught me watching her. She flashed the kind of smile that said 'fuck me until I can't see straight.' It was all I could do to not fall out of my chair. I imagined what kind of foreplay she liked. Maybe she was more into flirting? Or maybe she liked to play the long game and have a drink together and make small talk while we undressed each other with our eyes? My pulse was racing. I absentmindedly twirled the alcohol in my glass making the ice and liquid slosh about gently. An ancient hunger awoke inside of me like flipping a switch that I never knew needed to be turned on. I needed to feel her lips on my skin. I needed her hands on my body tearing my clothes off. I needed to cum for her.

"Oh, fuck." I moaned and bit my lip. There was something different about her and my entire body and mind knew it. I gave her the most devilish smile I could muster. With a subtle nod to the lounge restroom, I collected my bag and stood up from my chair. As I walked away from the bar, I could sense her following me. I stepped into the restroom and as I turned to face the entrance, I was met with the full lips of the woman from the bar who entered right behind me. I wasn't ready for the sexual energy that radiated from her. It was as if a star had gone supernova and the shockwave was aiming right for my pussy.

She pressed my body up against the wall as our hands explored each other. I kissed her neck. A hand found its way between my legs. She moved fast which typically was a turn off for me, but the primordial need to orgasm was too great. I had already been dripping wet but now it was as if a flood was flowing from my pussy. I moaned and thrust my pelvis forward, beckoning her hand to explore further.

"My name is Mercury," I managed to say between gasps and moans.

"Nadia," was all she said to me. She made me feel like I was melting to the floor with ecstasy.

Before I knew it, our shirts were on the floor, exposing our naked breasts to each other. Her's were a size or two smaller than mine, but complimented her incredible body well. My nipples stood at attention, clearly piquing Nadia's interest because she moved her head downward toward my left breast. With a flick of her tongue, she went straight to work biting my left nipple while fingering my pussy at the same time. I had large nipples, but my left nipple seemed to become even more erect than it already was due to Nadia's biting. If there was a feeling beyond ecstasy, it was consuming me; not even Gleeson had brought me this much pleasure- and he was paid to do it!

A toilet flushed and a woman exited a stall. She must not have known we were there because she looked rather surprised. It didn't seem to bother Nadia because she continued fingering and biting me. The woman began to wash her hands but watched us through the reflection in the mirror. Between moans, I stole a look at her. She was clearly enjoying watching us which turned me on even more. One of my favorite kinks was sex in a public area and the thought of getting caught. Well, here I was: in an airport lounge restroom about to have the best orgasm of my life from an incredible woman while being watched by someone else.

I was on the verge of cumming. Suddenly, the pressure I felt inside of me stopped. Slightly disappointed, I looked at Nadia, wondering why she had stopped. Giving me a mischievous smile, Nadia retracted her fingers and lowered her entire body downward. As she did, she inserted her fingers, now covered in my cum, into her mouth. She made sure the other woman was still watching us as if wanting to put on a show. The other woman finished washing her hands and had made her way towards the towel dispenser to dry off her hands but was intently watching us.

Nadia's face was just below my pussy. I could feel her hot breath on my skin. It sent shivers down my spine. Without warning, she began to eat out my pussy. She didn't seem to mind the small mound of red pubic hair that was just above my pussy lips. I could feel her tongue reach inside of me, exploring with rapid flicks. I heard her lapping up the mix of Gleeson's cum and my juices. Nadia let out a moan, clearly enjoying herself. I braced myself against the wall so that I could endure the onslaught of pleasure. Nadia's tongue began to lengthen and become wider. It was unexpected but felt so good. No human was capable of this which meant Nadia was not a human but could only be a Golapian, an alien could enlarge their tongues. Her tongue explored every part of my pussy and with each flick, drove me closer to the edge.

The woman watching us began rubbing her pussy through her pants as she stood next to the door, her eyes focused on Nadia's tongue and my pussy. She began to breathe heavier. Was she already close to cumming because I was. It didn't take long to bring me back to the brink of no return. The intensity of the orgasm built up inside of me once again. I could quickly feel my impending orgasm reaching its climax like a volcano ready to explode. I knew it would only be a matter of seconds until I felt immense pleasure erupt out of me. Almost there! And... Now! A wave hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" I screamed for the entire lounge to hear. My body grew stiff as the best orgasm I had ever experienced washed over me, making me shudder with delight. The woman watching us let out a burst of short moans. The sight of me cumming had sent her over the edge as well. It took what seemed like an eternity for my orgasm to completely stop. I had closed my eyes and bit my lip without knowing what I was doing, becoming incapacitated by the joy I felt wash over me.

I finally regained my senses. A voice came over the intercom and announced that my transport had begun boarding. I looked up and saw Nadia picking up her shirt. I looked toward the door but the other woman must have already left. I offered to return the favor and give Nadia an orgasm, but she declined. After she put on her shirt and picked up the rest of her belongings, she left the restroom without another word.

I put on my shirt, gathered up my belongings, and left the bathroom hoping to see Nadia at the bar, but she wasn't there. In fact, she wasn't anywhere in the lounge. I asked the secret affair couple if they had seen Nadia leave but they hadn't. I looked around one last time without seeing her. I thought about the incredible orgasm she gave me and how I wanted to see her again. I brushed the thought aside as a voice over the lounge intercom announced the last call for boarding.

I grabbed my bag to find the ticket for the transport but noticed the dossier was missing. I must have misplaced it. I looked all around the lounge and restroom for it but found nothing. A new thought crept into the back of my mind: what if Nadia had taken it? A sense of dread immediately replaced the high I felt from the orgasm. If Nadia took it, that meant she knew I was a spy and had been targeting me from the beginning. I needed to alert my superiors.

"I fucked up and put countless people in danger," I said aloud to no one.

I made my way to the entrance to the transport ship. The trip back would no longer be enjoyable knowing that I had to explain how I lost the dossier and would lose my job. A line of passengers had formed at the entrance, waiting to show their tickets. I noticed a good looking guy in tight pants ahead of me in line. He turned toward me and saw me watching him. He gave me a smile. I smiled back at him, giving him a wink. As he turned back around, I saw a large bulge between his legs. I licked my lips seeing his big cock through the material of his pants. I had to see it without his pants on. I bet it was veiny and bigger than Gleeson's cock. On the bright side, I had found something to distract myself from the shit-storm I was heading into.

At least things couldn't get any worse.

To be continued...