Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This way, sir, ma'am," he smiled a sickly smile.

Leading them into the restaurant, Mercy noted that people stared and a lot of the men gave Keen nods of acknowledgement. Keen returned a few nods, but mostly ignored everyone as he led Mercy back to a table in a candle lit corner.

"Our best table, sir," the man smiled again, bowing again. "May I bring you a drink? Would you like a wine list?"

"Something sweet for her, a dry red for me," Keen told him dismissively, waving him away.

Mercy held herself stiffly, wondering why everyone was staring at them. Finally, she spoke. "What are they all looking at?"

"Us. Me. It is not often I frequent the lair of my enemy."

"Your enemy?" she asked faintly, looking around at the lovely Italian restaurant.

"Mmm."

"You brought me here knowing we might be killed?"

He chuckled then. "He wouldn't dare. And perhaps I wished to show you off a bit. Show them my pretty new toy.

A young man came out of the back, looking grim as he walked up to their table. "Keen," he offered in greeting. "Is there a reason for this visit?"

"My pet was hungry and wished the best Italian in the city. Should I have gone elsewhere?"

The man looked at Mercy, then cocked his head slightly before smirking. Catching up her hand, he bent and kissed the back of her fingers. "Lovely to meet you, piccolo amore. You are truly a lovely vision, welcome to Salvatore's. What can I have the kitchen prepare for you tonight, lovely lady?"

"She will have the bistecca modiga, medium rare. I will have the spiedini."

"Of course! And what can I call you, mi amore?" the man asked, touching a curl on Mercy's shoulder.

"Do you think to goad me, Ricko?" Keen asked mildly. "You are not her type. Run along now."

Ricko only chuckled and stroked Mercy's cheek before turning to go back to the kitchen.

Keen snorted. "You did well, Mercy."

"I did?" she asked, confused.

"You looked at him like he was an escaped mental patient the entire time he spoke to you and purely disgusted when he touched you. It was not contrived at all."

"He was a little gross," she whispered. "And way over the top with all the fake Italian mumbo jumbo."

Keen snorted again. "It wasn't fake. Many women find his bank account attractive enough to get over his face. He's not used to women turning him down."

"Like someone else I know," Mercy breathed, looking around.

"It is different. I am much more powerful and I am not... unattractive or overweight as he is. I have power, money and looks, there is no reason you should be saying no to me. None."

"Except that you're a killer mob boss who almost killed me for no reason."

"I didn't kill you, though."

"I'm supposed to be so grateful for that that I just climb on your dick?" she asked him incredulously. "Gee, thanks for not killing me, can I suck you off now? Geez you are diluted."

"Enough!" he growled softly. "You will move closer to me and hold my hand in both of yours. Look at me longingly."

Mercy snorted in disbelief as she gave him an incredulous look.

"Now, this is not a game," he growled menacingly.

She realized then that he'd gone tense and his eyes were tracking someone in the room.

Something was going on.

Leaning in close, she took his hand in both of hers and pulled it to her face, leaning into it lovingly as she looked up at him. Her face was hidden from the room, so she didn't bother trying to pull off a longing look, but she stroked his fingers and his wrist.

"Keen," a woman called.

Mercy turned and looked up and up and up at the tall, stunning woman who'd come up to their table.

"Anjelique," Keen returned a bit coldly. "I was not told you had returned."

"Did you miss me?" she asked throatily, moving around the other side of the table and taking a seat. Leaning on the table, she showed off her generous cleavage.

"I have been busy," Keen answered, his thumb playing over Mercy's lip.

Mercy knew he was restraining his words, hoping Mercy wouldn't give away that she was his captive and not his girlfriend. He wanted nothing to do with this woman but she was too powerful to be rude to.

"My love?" Mercy asked, kissing his thumb softly. "Who is this?"

"An old friend. Anjelique, this is Mercy. Mercy, Angelique Salvatore."

"Hello Angelique," Mercy smiled. "I hope you pardon us, or me at least. Keen has asked me to marry him and we are celebrating. It's hard to keep my hands to myself, I'm sure you understand."

"You?" Angelique asked in shock, looking down at Mercy in astonishment. "She doesn't seem like your type, Keen... she's so... little and helpless. She's more my brother's type."

"The oaf who hit on me?" Mercy asked Keen.

"Mmm," he agreed. "I do not have a type, Angelique. Mercy is lovely and breathtaking and clever. That is my type."

"Where will you be celebrating your impending nuptials?" Angelique asked smokily.

"I have forbidden him a bachelor party," Mercy laughed. "Too many women out there who want a final hurrah with him. It was my caveat for saying yes. I'm sure you understand that, too. Just look at him? Who wouldn't want to taste him just one final time? My love, we were talking about where you were taking me for our honeymoon?" Mercy asked Keen.

"I told you, you may choose between Tokyo during the festival of the cherry blossoms, or we can go and tour the castles in Ireland like you have been wanting to do since you were 4."

Mercy's breath caught in real shock. She'd been wanting to tour the castles in her family's homeland ever since she'd learned there were castles in her family's homeland. She forced herself to speak. "I told you I just can't choose! Both would be such a waste since I don't intend to get out of bed for the whole two weeks! Oh... are you still here? I'm sorry, they already got our drink order? And our food order? We won't be needing desert, but thank you? It was nice of you to stop and check on us," Mercy told Anjelique blankly. "And lovely to meet you!"

Angelique stood and Keen gave her a smirk before she stormed away. His smirk dropped down to Mercy's face and he scrunched his nose at her just slightly. "You surprise me," he spoke quietly. "And that earned you a gift. Name it."

"My freedom."

"A gift, Mercy, not an impossibility. Nevermind. I know what I wish to give you."

"Your children?" she asked, rolling her eyes.

A laugh escaped him, shocking him as he looked down at her with a raised eyebrow, then shook his head. "Do not mock me, Mercy."

"I was only teasing," she told him mildly. "Is she gone yet or still watching?"

"I don't wish to tell you for fear you will stop what you are doing," he told her softly, watching her stroke her cheek against the back of his hand.

"So she is gone then?" she asked, moving back and letting his hand go.

He let out a sigh and his face went dark.

Their drinks were brought, then soon after, their food.

On the way home, Keen seemed content as he slid his fingers into her hair. Even when they got back and he led her into the room and sat down on the loveseat. He pulled Mercy close and held her against him, stroking her cheek with his knuckles idly as he listened to everyone. Everything about him was more relaxed right up until he pulled her up to his room.

"Goodnight," she told him at the door, but he pulled her into his room.

"You said yes, Mercy, remember? You said you would become my wife and have my children and..."

"That was a lie to get Angelique off your dick and we both know it," Mercy told him, crossing her arms. "Don't try to make it something it wasn't or I will never work with you again in a situation like that."

"You said the words, Mercy! You said..."

"I said a lie! I told her a flat out lie."

"It was not a lie, I did ask you!" he yelled angrily.

"The lie was me saying yes! And how did you know about Ireland?"

"I know a great deal about you, Mercy," he seethed, his teeth clenched. "You do not get to toy with me!"

"You sold yourself on your own lie, don't blame me!" she yelled right back. "I have told you from the beginning, I will NOT belong to you! I was nice to you and faked it so that amazonian whore would leave you alone, but..."

"You did it because you were jealous! I saw your face and your eyes, you were jealous of her and you did not want her to touch me!"

"Think whatever you want," Mercy told him, blushing furiously because he had been insanely jealous of the Italian bombshell who'd obviously been with Keen before and wanted him again. "The fact remains that I said no and I am still saying no! Let me go!"

He growled and let her go and the moment she was free she fled to her room down the hall. Ru glared at her the whole time.

Yuon didn't smile when she woke her up either.

Keen looked tired when she went down and he was acting more hurt than angry now. Still, he ignored her all morning. After lunch he brought in a tall italian girl who looked a LOT like Angelique. Enough that Mercy did an incredulous double take, then glared at her laptop as Keen smirked at her. Fake Angelique was a very loud moaner and sucked cock like she was auditioning to do it on radio. Mercy was clenching her teeth and shaking by the time the woman finished and left.

Keen spun her to face him, his eyes bright with amusement as she glared up at him.

"Fuck you," she spat, turning back to her work.

He didn't get angry, he laughed darkly as he went back to his own work until it was time to go and meet his two agents again.

This time, he pulled her legs over his lap, leaning into her to hold her like they were snuggling. Mercy said nothing, facing his shoulder as the men got in the car.

"We have the files you wanted. Ahh... just so you know? The one, the last one... he's working with Castille and Drake. It's all about your little toy there. Jeremy whatever. He's up in arms about her and called about her, and you, Monday afternoon. He's got a shit ton of evidence piled up, a lot of income and invoices."

"Do his coworkers know?" Keen asked quietly.

"No, no clue. He's... talking about wit-prot. He wants to go in like, now. Yesterday. He's been on them about it, but they're saying they need all the info, her half too. They're waiting on her to send him today's numbers before they'll sign off on it."

"Ru. Make the call," Keen snapped.

Ru picked up his phone and started texting.

Mercy panicked. "Keen? Keen, just let me call him, ok? Let me let him know I'm ok and here of my own free will! He's only doing this because he's afraid for me and he's trying to save me, he's not a bad guy! He's nice even. Ridiculously nice for being completely clueless. Can..."

"Silence," Keen hissed down at me, looking over my face. Finally he growled, then looked back up. "Ru. Have him picked up."

"It would be easier to kill him than pick him up," the man told Keen, shaking his head. "He has people on him."

"Do you think I will have an issue working around your ignorant people?" Keen demanded darkly. "I am suddenly as inept and stupid as you are? Get out of my car and you better hope they don't have anything they can use. If this slipped past you until I handed you a name, what else is slipping by you? You better get your shit together. Go."

Ru hardly waited for them to close the door before pulling away and heading back home.

"You owe me," Keen growled angrily down at Mercy.

"We're even. I saved you from the amazon, remember?"

"No. You owe me for saving this idiot who thinks to turn on me. I could have turned Angelique away, I only wanted you to think I needed your help so you would see how jealous you were. To show you."

Mercy blushed and tried to sit up, but he held her against him with a grim smile.

"Tonight, you will do a better job than you have done thus far in convincing your old boss that you are utterly devoted to me. If not, he dies."

Mercy squirmed in discomfort.

"You can start practicing now," he growled. "My dick is here." Grabbing her hand, he shoved it down between his legs to stroke his soft cock along his left thigh in his pants.

Mercy sucked in a breath in shock, closing her fingers and making a fist as he pulled her hand up and down the length of his thickening cock.

It was long. Not hugely thick, it was just like him. Long and slender, but more than thick enough for Mercy. Too thick for her. She bet it was perfect to run a tongue along.

No.

He'd had fake Angelique on his cock earlier and she yanked away, repulsed.

"You need a shower," she told him angrily, tucking her hands into her armpits as she glared up at him.

He drew up, offended as he looked down at her in confusion. "I showered this morning and I..."

"Had that stupid whore on your cock after lunch."

He relaxed, smirking. "Just her mouth."

"Yeah, gross. No. Shower."

His eyes shone as he looked Mercy over, his lip curling.

As they pulled into his house, she realized he was assuming she was planning on using her mouth on him, otherwise she wouldn't be insisting on a shower. Hadn't she basically intimated that?

Jumping out of the car, she tried to pretend he didn't exist as her cheeks turned red with shame. He caught her quickly and led her inside, going straight up to his room though it was past time now for him to be going to sit in the loveseat in his room.

Pushing Mercy towards the bed, he went straight to the bathroom and got into the shower and Mercy had to chuckle a little at how driven he was.

He came out in nothing but a pair of pants, still undone and obviously not wearing any underwear. Drying his hair, he looked over her face as she took all of him in, including his half hard cock pressing against his pants along his leg.

He looked... like she did not want to go downstairs at all.

Her eyes finally lifted to his and he was giving her a very heated look, liking the way she had been looking at him.

Getting up quickly, Mercy darted to the door, but he got there first. Slamming a hand against the door to hold it closed, he caught her arm, then slid his hand up to her throat, pulling her back against him. Tilting her head back, he looked down at her from above and behind, making her swallow hard as she looked up into his hungry eyes.

"Tonight you will be mine," he told her, his voice low.

Mercy couldn't speak, she couldn't think of anything to say, her heart was hammering in her chest as she stared up at him and felt his hot skin on her shoulders.

Rumbling a purring sound, Keen opened the door and lifted her around the waist, holding her by her throat against his chest as he carried her downstairs. His mouth moved along her jaw and mercy let out a trembling breath as her hands clutched his wrist.

Throwing himself in the loveseat like no one else existed, he turned Mercy to face him, taking her face in his long fingers as he looked her over. Mercy was half laying on him as he lounged back, and they stared at each other as people came into the room.

"We have him, sir, are you ready?" Ru asked gruffly.

"Bring him," Keen nodded, then his lips turned up ever so slightly. "Be convincing, Mercy."

Mercy said nothing as he let her face go, instead she looked down at his chest and let herself do what she's been longing to do since she'd laid eyes on him. She tasted him. Running her tongue over his tattoo, she traced the lines, licking and sucking.

"Mers? Mercy!" Jeremy cried, then went silent as if someone had hit him.

Mercy didn't look up, she moved lower, finding Keen's nipple in the ink and licking it, then sucking hard and long.

"You would think to betray me?" Keen asked angrily. "To try and hide from me and sell me out? You have given my information to federal agents? Do you not think to wonder that you were sealing your own fate?"

"Please! Please, I will do whatever you want if you let her go! She was never meant to be involved in this!" Jeremy cried desperately.

Mercy felt her heart wrenching in her chest. He was willing to do anything for her freedom? The least she could do was put on a great acting show for his benefit.

Moving lower, she kissed along Keen's abs, biting and sucking as his fingers slid into her hair.

"Not involved? You truly are a fool. Mercy is my wife."

"W... what?" Jeremy asked, shocked. "No! She wasn't... she can't be? Mers?"

Mercy rolled her head to smirk at Jeremy. "Did you truly think I wasn't there just to keep an eye on you, Jeremy? You think I didn't know everything and I didn't come back here and tell Keen everything?"

"I SAW the girl he was with and she wasn't you!"

"Isoka was never more than a toy for both of us," Mercy laughed, moving up and kissing along the other side of Keen's chest. "She was the front we showed you. A tool. Much like you, Jeremy. But you are suddenly a pointless tool. One we no longer have a use for. What do we do with useless tools here, Daddy?" Mercy asked Keen.

"We rid ourselves of them," Keen murmured, his eyes lit up with want.

"That's right, baby," she whispered, moving up and tasting his lips, licking over his full lower lip, then sucking seductively.

"I... no! No, please! I can still work, I can salvage this! I... can feed them false information! I can report whatever you want me to and it will all be wrong and they won't have anything! I can fix this! Let me fix this! I didn't know she was your wife, I thought you were hurting her and I was trying to save her! Please, that has to count for something, right? I only wanted to save her!"

"You are telling me I should let you go because you are in love with my wife?" Keen demanded.

"You know I will work twice as hard to protect you now! To protect you both!"

"And you do not even deny being in love with her! You try to convince me to use it to my advantage! You are a strange creature."

"I can't deny being in love with her, I am. Completely, I have been since the day I met her... but I would never touch her! I never tried to influence her or anything like that, I was only nice to her, I swear! Yes, I still love her, but I know she's yours! I only want her happy, that's ALL! I promise! I will make this up to you, Aikeen, I will! I know how, I know exactly what to do! I will feed them falso information, create a false drive and when they try to line up the numbers, it won't happen. They won't have anything at all on you but some fake numbers and accounts that don't exist. I can do it, I can make them think I am working with them and not tell them anything but when you feed them. I... I can even work them from the inside. Get them in your pocket!"

"You imagine they aren't already?" Keen smirked before leaning in to kiss Mercy teasingly.

Mercy grinned lazily, then leaned in and slid her fingers into his long, shoulder length hair as she straddled him and started biting and sucking on his neck.

"Mmm. Ru, take him below while my wife and I have a moment. I will send for him later after I have... sated my needs," he growled, grinding his hips up into Mercy.

"I... don't mind watching," Jeremy spoke quickly.

Keen turned to Jeremy in disgust. "You think I will let you lay eyes on my wife? After admitting to being in love with her and wanting her for yourself? Mercy, allow me to kill him!" he demanded angrily and Mercy knew he meant it.

"My love, perhaps. Let's see if we can use him first," she purred, rolling her hips over his very hard cock again. "For now get rid of him."

"Get him out!" Keen yelled, as if he really needed Mercy that very second.

Ru quickly dragged Jeremy out of the room.

Keen didn't wait, taking Mercy by the throat and twisting with her so she was laying on the sofa and he was above her.

"Was that a good enough show?" she asked him, but his eyes were wild with need and he wasn't listening as he shoved his pants down his hips. "Wait! WAIT! Keen, NO! No, you said to fake it, not..." she cried as he shoved her dress high and ripped her panties along the side, yanking them away to look over her exposed pussy. "Keen! Look at me, please, stop!" she pleaded, trying to make him look at her face.

1...34567...15