Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keen growled, yanking his head out of her hand and grabbing her wrist to pin next to her head. "No more toying with me! You are mine! You WILL be mine! My wife! The mother of my children! I need you," he snarled. "I will take you because it is what you need to retain your semblance of honor, but you WILL be mine and you will not fight me on this!"

"Keen, PLEASE!" she begged in terror as he wrestled her down to the ground and the rug on the dais.

"No more fighting or I will use you from behind like an animal!" he told her angrily. "Do not struggle!"

Mercy went still, horrified. Did he mean he would fuck her in the ass or just turn her facing away? She didn't know and she was too afraid to find out. "I will be good," she whispered to him, feeling lost as he reached down to touch her pussy lips. "I will behave and do all you ask, just please don't do this? I don't want children and I'm not on the pill, please, we can talk about THIS!" she cried out the last word as he thrust a long, slender finger into her pussy.

It felt amazing, she'd already worked herself up, but she would never admit that.

"Nnn, you are already ready for me," he sneered down at her as he lifted slightly. "Do not struggle or I will kill the man below."

Mercy shook her head, tears flowing freely, but she didn't fight as he pulled her legs up high to look down at her and line his cock up to her slit.

He moved his hips until his cock was at her entrance, then thrust forward without a word. Mercy cried out, grabbing his arms, but he wasn't looking at her. He watched his cock sliding into her as he began shoving into her over and over again. There was no finesse, no love making, just brute force and grunting as he growled and thrust above her. Mercy was confused, was this really how he wanted sex? This... detached and impersonal thrusting and grunting like nothing mattered but getting his cum inside of her?

It was, it seemed as he finally went still and his cock swelled, then spilled into her.

Keen panted a moment, then let her legs go and held them closed, lifting her legs up high as if he were trying to make his seed take.

His victorious smirk down at her told her something else... he'd thought that had been nice. That's what sex was.

She didn't understand it. Hadn't he been with Isoka and other girls? Hadn't any of them shown him how much better sex could be than this cold and clinical way of trying to ensure a girl got pregnant?

Turning away from him, she blushed at how incredibly disappointed she was. For all her objections, she had been excited for it to finally happen, for this sexy god to take her.

He hadn't taken her anywhere.

Finally, he released her and leaned over her, pressing his lips to hers triumphantly.

Mercy didn't fight him, but she didn't kiss him back either.

She felt so incredibly let down and... unenamored now. She'd found him... incredibly lacking and that hurt her soul for some reason.

Chuckling, Keen tugged his pants up, then pulled Mercy up to lay across his chest again. "I told you that you would give yourself over to me. Be a vessel for my seed, my wife."

Mercy said nothing, laying her head on his chest.

When people came in, she faced the other way as if too tired to face them now.

Keen passed judgment and did his normal routine and at the end of the night, he allowed Jeremy to live on the condition that he work hard to convince the feds he was working with them even though he wasn't. Mercy was pretending to be passed out on Keen's chest, like he'd fucked her into a coma. Instead she was laying there trying to think of a way to get away.

At the end of the night, Keen carried her up to his room like he also thought she'd passed out. When he lay her down on his bed and pulled her dress off gently, she opened her eyes and looked at him, then asked the question she already knew the answer to. "Keen? How many women have you fucked? Besides me?"

"Why does that matter?" he demanded, smirking. "Jealous?"

"No. I wish to know."

"It doesn't matter... but none. My father always told me to never fuck a girl unless I was prepared for her to be a mother to my children. I let girls use their mouths on me and that is all."

"Even Isoka?"

"Especially Isoka," he laughed. "I caught her once trying to spit my seed into her hand, trying to get it into herself. I told her if she did it again, I would remove both of her hands. Planting my seed is my choice. Why do you ask? Does this please you, that you are the only wife I have ever chosen?"

Mercy turned to her side, curling up with a pillow. She wasn't going to fight him on sleeping in her own room, she wanted him to think she was his now. "It's just... next time? If there's a next time? Let me do everything."

"I'm ready now," he purred, taking her hand to stroke over his hard cock.

Mercy pulled away quickly. "Not tonight... I hurt and my heart hurts. Just next time."

"Why does your heart hurt, you wished it to happen and it did," he complained, moving to spoon her from behind. "I want you again, I am ready for you again. Turn over here to face me, wife."

"You can't claim me as a wife, there are laws and..."

"My word is law here, and I say you are now my wife. I have planted my seed in you and you will carry my children. That makes you my wife. No more complaining, Mercy, turn around here, I want you again!" he demanded, forcing her to her back and lifting up as he caught her legs up to hold up. He didn't wait for her to move or say anything, pushing his cock into her still wet cunt with a grunt. Quickly, he began thrusting primally, watching his cock slide in and out of her as he growled and rammed as hard as he could.

Mercy only grimaced and turned away, unable to even look at him.

He was just some neanderthal thug, he was no longer sexy at all.

When he grunted and came again, Mercy turned away from him as soon as he let her go, curling up to cry.

"I didn't hurt you," he reprimanded, curling around her to spoon her from behind.

That, at least, felt nice.

He passed out quickly, but Mercy couldn't sleep. She was awake hours later when he rolled to his back restlessly and grumbled something.

"Keen?"

"Nn? Mercy? What is it?" he demanded grumpily.

"Have you ever watched porn?"

"What?" he demanded irritably. "What are you talking about?"

"Porn. Pornography. Have you ever watched porn?"

"I've seen magazines and pictures but no. I've never needed porn. Girls have been coming at me to suck me off since I could get a hard on. Why? What is this about? Do you have some perverse desire to see other men seed girls?"

"You have very odd notions about how things are done," she told him quietly.

"I wasn't raised in this culture... my father raised me alone and he was... strict in many ways. I wasn't raised how he was either, I know that. What is this about, Mercy?"

"Nothing. Sorry. Go back to sleep."

"Do you need to be fucked again?"

"No... I just couldn't sleep."

"You must sleep, we have a long day tomorrow."

"I will try," she promised as he turned and went back to sleep.

Mercy couldn't sleep even when she felt tired. Her mind wouldn't quieten and she tried to think of a way to get free of Keen. She had a semblance of a plan, but it all hinged on her being able to get away from Keen and get to a place where she could enact it.

When Keen rolled and woke up, she was still awake and she sat up as if to go take a shower.

"Nnnn, wife," he chuckled. "Come," he commanded, pushing her to her back and yanking her legs apart.

"Keen!" she began, then gave up tiredly. He wouldn't listen anyway, he was already ignoring her.

Bending her almost in half with her legs shoved wide, he pushed his cock into her as he watched as if enraptured by the site. He liked it, watching his dick sliding into her pussy again and again, watching as he felt it.

Mercy closed her eyes and turned to face the wall, half wishing she had the nerve to SHOW him. Let him see how much better it could be.

Grunting, he went still, his cock quivering inside of her. Seconds later, he spilled into her with a low groan. Collapsing on her, he smirked down at her.

"Mmm. my little wife, you will be with child within the week," he chuckled. "I will see to it."

Mercy said nothing as he held her down, her legs hooked on his arm as he waited for his 'seed' to take. She felt a little ridiculous laying there waiting as he kissed along her jaw.

"I need a shower," she told him after a moment.

"Mmmm. I do as well. Go to your own room to shower and dress so we can be ready at the same time and go down to breakfast. Mmm, my wife I am so pleased you have given yourself to me."

"I will see you when I am done," she told him, rolling away from him as she pulled out of his grip.

When she came out of her room, he was in the hall waiting and his smile was almost joyous as he looked her over. He was beautiful enough that she went still as she looked at him and her heart hurt a little.

Taking her hand, he pulled her down to breakfast and smiled pleasantly at everyone. He even laughed and shared a joke with Ru and Yuon.

Mercy stayed quiet with her head down, wondering what today would bring.

More work, she guessed, as he led her to his office and let her hand go.

"Do not bother sitting to work, Mercy, we have things to do today. Yuon, prepare her a drink to go, a large one. We will be gone most the day. Lun, how long since you have checked on the tower?"

"First thing this morning," Lun answered with a scowl.

"And she is still living?"

"Yes, and demanding release and demanding to speak to you."

"Still?"

"Yes. She is saying it is important."

Keen growled in annoyance. "Then she will die slowly and in pain!"

"If you wish her dead now, I could..."

"No. She will kill herself for her thinking to harm my wife or she will die slowly. Tell her. Tell her Mercy is my wife now and I have already seeded her. She will birth my child within the year."

"It will be as you say," Lun nodded, then hurried out.

Mercy looked over Keen who looked angry. "You don't HAVE to kill her, do you? Can't you just send her away?"

"If she escapes from the tower, even if I release her and forgive her, she will kill you now. Her honor demands it. She will kill you if she can manage it and I cannot allow that. I can allow no harm to come to you."

"Because your luck will be damaged if I am damaged or killed?" Mercy asked idly.

Keen glared at her, crossing his arms. "Are you wishing me to say out loud that I have no want for harm to come to you, Mercy? Luck or no? I want you as a mother to my children and my heart wants no harm to come to you?"

Mercy turned and looked him over then, a little surprised. "You LIKE me, Keen?" she asked in shock. "Not just because you want me to have your kids, but... for me?"

His jaw set and his eyes went cold. "Do not mistake my desires for emotion," he told her angrily, but Mercy knew he was trying to cover. He liked her! He had... a crush? Something. She wasn't sure what, but she knew that he had feelings for her that went beyond liking the way she looked and wanting a child with her.

He seemed upset now as he took her arm almost roughly and turned her before grabbing the back of her neck to lead her out to the waiting car. Yuon met them at the door with a large cup of coffee for Mercy. Mercy barely managed a 'thank you' before Keep was pushing her out to the car.

"I can walk!" she told him irritably. "You don't have to be so rough! I know the way to the car and back."

"I will put hands on you if it pleases me!" he barked petulantly. "Never admonish me again, in public or private!"

"I'm not, I just..."

"Enough!" he snarled, shoving her into the back seat hard enough that she lost her grip on the cup and dropped it on the seat before landing in it.

Mercy let out a cry of pain and shock as she landed in the hot coffee, though it startled her more than it hurt.

"Why did you do that?" he demanded, enraged as he yanked her back out of the car. "Juro! Bring the other car around and send this one to be cleaned!" Keen yelled angrily at the younger driver.

Mercy let out another cry of dismay as Keen dragged her back inside and up to the room with her things in it.

"Change quickly! You are making us late!"

"I didn't make you late, YOU made you late by jerking me around and throwing me into the car!" Mercy yelled back, looking up at him as she spun to face him. "Don't blame other people when YOU fuck up!"

"You will NOT raise your voice to me!" Keen growled dangerously. "Hurry and change!"

"As soon as you get out so I can!"

"You will change now and you will hurry, Mercy! I will happily see you punished if you disobey!"

"You will only be punishing yourself!"

"Do not think that because you are my luck that you can get away with disrespecting me! I will take the blow to my accounts if it means seeing you on your knees for me!"

"You think it only means in your business?" Mercy demanded, livid now and not caring how pissed he got. "No, it will mean in everything, Aikeen! My misery will be your misery, I will see to it personally if I have to! Will you lock me away? Punish me and torture me? Kill me? Do your worst, asshole, it can't be worse than being forced to endure your pathetic attempts at fucking me!"

Keen went still, looking down at her in a confused sort of enraged shock. Drawing a hand back, he backhanded her hard enough to put her on the floor. "Are you saying you find me lacking, Mercy?" he demanded, his voice calm and cold. "Perhaps since I am so lacking, I will stake you out in the cells. Allow the prisoners to use you as they will for a week or two. Perhaps then you will not find me so onerous. Or are you wanting something bigger? I can oblige you in that as well, we have devices in the cells that can open a woman from the inside out. You will find them plenty big enough. Get up. Dress now or I will see it done, Mercy."

"You don't scare me! And you think you're so tough? Hitting a woman a third your size? You're pathetic! But I already knew that, didn't I? And it's not your size that's lacking, it's just you, Keen," she told him acidly, looking up at him from the floor. "I didn't..."

"Enough! Hold your tongue or I will have it pulled out! Viperous little bitch," he hissed. "Get up!" he demanded, bending down and yanking her up.

Mercy managed to gain her feet as he let her go, but only barely. Turning to look up at him, she glared, then spit blood out at his feet. Only his fast reflexes saved him from getting blood all over his shoes.

"You truly wish to test me today?" he asked darkly. "Lun! Go to the tower and subdue Isoka. Take all of her weapons from her and clear the room of anything she could kill Mercy with. Tell me when it is done. I am going to let Isoka have two minutes with this little viper. If she brings her into line without killing her, I will let Isoka free. If she kills her, then it is as she deserves, isn't it? If she manages to survive unscathed, I will kill Isoka with my own hands for disappointing me once again!"

Mercy felt a panic well up. He was going to let Isoka kill her? He had to be bluffing! Lun had left at a run, hurrying to do Keen's bidding and Mercy was fairly certain he was serious about it.

"You will let her kill me even though..." Mercy began.

"I find I don't have a care if you are my luck!" Keen growled over the top of her. "It is not worth putting up with you! I will make my own luck and be damned if I must, it is better than listening to you and allowing you to disrespect me!"

"She will kill me!"

"That is my hope!" he sneered down at Mercy, moving to stay between her and the door as she tried to circle around in terror.

"What about your child? I thought you wanted a baby, and to see me pregnant within the week? For all you know, I'm already pregnant!"

"You should have considered that before you opened your mouth!"

"You will beat me and kill me because YOU fucked up? Because you were violent and angry and made us late? You can't just admit to being wrong, no, you have to punish someone else for it!"

"You think to goad me into killing you before she gets her hands on you?" he laughed derisively. "No. I am interested in seeing what she does to you. I once saw her use her teeth on a man to rip out his jugular. I have a want, I think, to strap you down. Remove your clothing. Watch her force her fist into you through your cunt and rip out your heart. She would do it, if I told her to. You want to tell me I am lacking, I will find ways to become less so."

"Fuck you, Keen!" Mercy yelled angrily, turning and going to the closet.

Ripping the wet dress and underwear off, she threw them down at his feet before pulling clean and dry clothes on. Sitting at her vanity, she redid her hair, then cleaned the blood off her her face before standing.

"Let's fucking go. Stop your posturing bullshit, I know Lun didn't go into the tower with her, I've SEEN how terrified he is of her. Your games bore me."

"You think it a game?" he asked quietly, pulling his phone out.

Opening it, he pulled up a video feed, then showed it to Mercy.

She could see Lun and two other men in a room with Isoka. The two men were holding her as she struggled and Lun was frisking her as a fourth man was clearing out the room of everything. He was even dragging the mattress out.

"Then put me in with her," Mercy demanded confidently. "That's the only way I will ever stop speaking my mind. I'm a person, Keen, just like you and I have a right to be treated like a person. It's not too much to ask to not be thrown around and hurt and hit. If I am going to be a mother to your children, and a wife to you, then you have to treat me with the respect you are demanding for yourself. That's how a marriage works. It's a partnership. So make your choice. Treat me like a human being or let that evil bitch kill me, and you in the process. Because you KNOW that's what will happen if you kill me. If your luck is dead, then so are you."

Keen snorted, then grabbed Mercy by the throat before pulling her close and pressing his lips to hers. "You are mine, Mercy. I will do with you as I please. Understand that and never disrespect me again. Say yes."

"You have to stop hurting me," she told him, still scowling. "Respect goes both ways."

"If it pleases me to make you scream for me, then you will scream for me," he growled, his voice low as his fingers tightened on her throat. "You will never disrespect me again, Mercy. Say it."

"I will give exactly what I get," she told him evenly. "You want respect, you WILL give it."

"I think you need a lesson," he told her with a snarl, but she knew he was no longer angry. He was worked up now and he wanted something else entirely as he pulled her to the bed and sat down, shoving her over his legs. Yanking the dress up to her back, his other hand came down hard on her ass and Mercy let out a cry of disbelief.

Struggling to roll away, Keen held her down, his long fingers like an iron vice around the back of her neck as his other hand rested on her ass a moment.

"I will stop when you promise to behave," he told her, then smacked her bottom again.

"Let GO!" Mercy cried, trying to twist away as he locked her legs between his own to hold her in place.

Three more heavy blows rained down as she screamed in anger, frustration and pain.

"Say it," he demanded, pausing.

"Fuck you!" she snarled, then lunging to try and bite him.

Grabbing a fistfull of hair, he yanked her head back at a sharp angle before bringing his hand down again and again on her tender and burning backside.

"Stop!" she finally pleaded. "I will! I will do as you ask!"

Landing a final blow, he held her there a long moment. "I want your word, Mercy. You will be respectful and you will behave."

1...45678...15