Mercy Makes Three of a Kind

Story Info
A young group of adventures is joined by a dominant exslaver.
7.1k words
4.71
10.5k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost there..." I said. My tongue sticking out the side of my mouth. I was in full concentration mode trying to roll the last few tumblers in place, my adventuring team behind me.

" Almost... there..."

CLICK

The lock clicked open and I was jostled back to the moment when Kelsey started shaking me by my shoulders.

"You got it opened!" Kelsey shouted. This was our third successful notice board quest done. Well, it'll be done when we get the contents back to the guild and report our success to the guild manager.

"What's even inside?" asked Alice, as she moved me to the side to open the chest. She pulled out some scrolls, a pair of boots and matching gloves.

"That's not right. There's supposed to be a ring, an enchanted ring." I state pulling out my copy of the quest from the notice board.

Alice closed her eyes and started to cast some sort of detect magic spell. She then took the left boot and turned it upside down, out popped the ring. Then she turned and gave us that slow smile she knows I hate.

"Here's your cut" Kelsey handed me and Alice our share. Not too much for this job, but it was reasonably safe. The posting was request to break into this divorced couples house to retrieve her ring back. The whole

thing seemed like a messy situation. He was away for work today, making it the best time to break in.

"Now that we got some walk'n around money, lets go get some grub!" declarer's Kelsey as she thrust her fist in the air.

Ever since Alice, Kelsey and I split from our old team, we've only had success. I know it's only been simple, low danger jobs but success is still success. The problem is that the payout isn't super great. Sure now we

only have to split it three ways instead of eight, but I could use some more of that walking around money.

Our team is comprised of Alice our leader, because she's awesome! Also, and probably more importantly, she can use magic. It's pretty rare you see. Most magic users go into Alchemy or Enchantments. I think there's

big coins to be made there, but Alice is more of a healing and minor damage kind of magic user. Alice is roughly 5'5" and is fairly busty, with porcelain like skin. She's got that hourglass figure that you can only really tell when the wind pushes her robes the right way. With her long sandy blonde hair that she normally wears up. She's got that flat stomach, but not incredibly defined like Kelsey or me.

Then there's Kelsey. She's been our front line brawler, and my best friend. She's usually up front being the focus of any fight with her custom brass knuckles. I think being the focus must come pretty naturally to her because she tends to be the focus most places we go, with her loud personality, shoulder length strawberry blond hair and keeps it tied in a ponytail. Kelsey's naturally tanned and it compliments her beautiful features. Seriously, all that fighting keeps her fit.

When Alice approached me to the idea of breaking out and starting our own party, I told her I'd only be down if Kelsey joined us. To say that Kelsey was overjoyed would be an understatement. I'd not seen her that jubilant since her 19 birthday. She is a little younger then Alice and me, but not by much. Alice is 20, and I'll be joining her in a week.

Last but not least is myself. My name is Ren, and my role is a scout/thief. It's a long story about how I came to this as a profession, but to cut the story short, when you've got talent like mine it's a shame to waste it picking pockets. I stand at 5'2" with short bright red hair and naturally fair skin. I was born with more of a copper color, but dyed it with perma bright red to stand out more. I'm the shortest of us three. Kelsey is 5'6", but you'd think she was a giant the way she keeps attention in combat.

"To another notch on our adventure belt!" Kelsey toasted. "Here, here!" Alice and I chimed in, raising our mugs.

It had been a few hours in the inn, and Kelsey was getting blitzed. It was turning into a tradition for her. Alice gave me a sidelong glance. "Tomorrow we should try and getting a notice board job with more meat on it."

Kelsey practically shouted " I love meat!" Gaining a lot more attention from the other patrons in the bar/inn. We ignored her, she's normally loud but drinking always magnifies it.

I nodded to Alice in agreement. These jobs were safe, but you don't get into adventuring to be safe. Plus the more the Danger rating, the more the pay.

"We should call it a night. Could be a big day tomorrow." I said. I helped Kelsey up, and we three headed for the stairs that would lead us to our rooms. Without Alice noticing, I slipped off to join those boys over there gambling. Maybe a little more fun for me before bed.

************

The next morning I was not in a good mood. I'd lost more than I cared to say playing dice.

Whatever job we were going to do had better be big. I met up with Alice and Kelsey at the guild notice board with a loaf of bread for breakfast. I had heard bread is suppose to help fill you out. My body never seemed to get that. My small breasts made my sneaking easier. But I was still very jealous of Kelsey and Alice's chests. Kelsey wasn't as busty as Alice, but she still had some apple sized breasts, they fit her figure well.

"How is it that Kelsey is never hungover, and you look like shit after only four?" I chided Alice. She simply grumbled.

Kelsey, ever the bubbly one pulled down a job. "look! Need to clear out a spider den." No fucking thank you. I hate walking into small spider webs, I am not going into their house for all the gold in the world.

"Maybe something else." I said as I grabbed the paper and put it back on the board.

"How about this one" I pulled down job. It was a rescue job. I read more of it to the girls.

- Bandit camp clear-out -

There's a small camp of bandits south east of Millerton. Need to eliminate this threat before any more damage is done. Dead or alive.

Reward is 400 gold plus anything the bandits have.

Danger lvl 4

Open Job (multiple parties allowed)

Alice looked mortified. "Is it slavers or bandits?" she asked.

"Hard to say. Does it matter?" Kelsey replied. She had a point. "We are taking this job" I said.

I marched the paper over to the guild manager. "I'm glad that this post has picked up more attention. I think this job was posted from Cobberry, the village from the south a few days ago. I expect there may be a few other adventures working on this." The manager said. "This job is not a competition. I recommend joining up with anyone else from the guild out there that you see. Bandits are no joke."

I think I heard Alice gulp. I could tell she was nervous.

We packed our gear for the possibility of a few days out in the woods into our collective bag of holding. It could hold a lot, but being magic, it had cost us a lot buy just one. My daggers and lock picks I always kept on me.

Once we were all ready to go, we headed south down the trail.

As we neared the estimated camp, that's when things really slowed down. Kelsey and Alice had me scout ahead. My specialty.

I crept through the brush, careful where I stepped. locating the camp and not stumbling into it was the trick. Somehow that thought was always in the back of my head, worrying me.

Slowly I came up to something. The smell is what pulled me in the direction, followed by the sounds of conversations and pots and other loud clanging. As I approached I was able to see that there was eight of them sitting around a fire preparing dinner. Two more were posted up in some trees. Lookouts most likely. But those dummies were paying more attention to the conversations below.

Time to go relay the information to the others and come up with a strategy.

Upon my return I came to a surprise. At our small camp there was a third figure. She towered between my friends. This mountain of a woman had a dark tan and was all muscle, bigger than most of the men I'd met. She was sitting there with a big smile chatting with Kelsey. Alice didn't look too pleased, but then looked relieved to see me return. She nudged Kelsey, who then looked over to see me.

"Hey!" Kelsey waved at me with a full arm wave, like I'd miss her if I didn't see her waving.

"Looks like I'm not the only one to have found people" I said.

"This is" Kelsey started. "My name is Marcy, but everyone just says Mercy" Mercy interrupted. She stood up to shake my hand, and I think I shrank back a bit unable to move. she was big, like real big. Like maybe a foot taller than Alice. Yet somehow she was graceful as she approached me, with her hand stretched out. As I regained my senses I reached out to shake her hand. Quicker than I would have imagined, she pulled me into an unexpectedly tight hug.

The first thing I noticed was the smell of lilacs. Just this incredible smell of lilacs. Then she released me from the hug. "It's nice to meet you, my name is Ren" I managed to say once I was returned to my feet.

"I'm with the guild branch from Cobbery. I took this contract a few days ago, but I'm awful at finding this camp." Mercy said.

"You found our camp no problem" Alice huffed. Mercy gave her a smirk. I liked seeing that type of smile turned on Alice once in a while.

"You said you found something, was it the bandit camp?" Mercy continued. "I'm a pretty good fighter, I'll join you three if you'll have me. I came out here solo, I don't have a group. I'm more of a freelance contractor."

I looked at Alice, who looked to be in thought over the matter, while Kelsey looked elated to have another join our group. Kelsey gave Alice a pleading smile. "The more the merrier, plus there's like ten of them. Might be a bit tough for just us three." I said to Alice. Finally she nodded her head.

Our strategy wasn't too complicated. Alice would magic the two lookouts to sleep. I was too sneak in from the west. Mercy would charge in from the east, and Kelsey and Alice would approach from the south. Keeping with our motto of never leave the healer unguarded.

I watched as the lookout nearest me immediately slumped over snoring. That was what I was looking for, and I made my move.

Now, I've not been adventuring for all that long truth be told, but I've never seen someone fight like Mercy did. When she burst out of that thick brush, I was just as startled as the bandits. I froze in place watching the destruction she caused in her first few swings of that massive hammer she carried. All said and done, she had done in six of the ten bandits. And even though Kelsey and I had only taken out two bandits each, two of them still being asleep, we were still covered in blood and dirt. Mercy was amazing.

It was getting late, and with our job done we decided to set up camp by a nearby lake. Alice started the fire, while Kelsey and I got out the bedrolls and found more wood for the fire. Mercy for her part found a stump and started drinking. I sure wasn't about to tell her to help out, not after seeing her fight.

Alice was about to pull or food out of the bag of holding when she sniffed loudly and glared at Kelsey and me. You could say we were pretty smelly, and dirty.

"No food until we get cleaned up" Alice said. Kelsey whined, "Come on, I'm so hungry"

That's when Mercy unexpectedly tossed me a red bottle. "That's a special body wash. Should help you ladies scrub off quickly and it smells amazing. It'll keep a long lasting fragrance too, but you really got to lather it on for that staying power." she said with a big smile. Alice perked up at the words. Long lasting. Nice smelling. Alice insisted on joining us to the bath.

The water felt amazing, and the body wash only amplified the experience. It seemed to foam up on the wash cloth and soaked right in. Mercy was definitely right, this body wash smells incredibly of lilacs, and it left me with a bit of a tingling feeling. If only the water wasn't so damn cold.

Refreshed and well fed, we all relaxed around the fire. We told Mercy all about the last few weeks of our new team dynamics and adventuring career. How we split came to know each other under the old team. "Now the only dilemma we've got is a quest board with more difficult postings and not enough small ones like we're used to." Alice explained. She was definitely drunk, she never talked this much, let alone to a new person. Mercy had pulled out a damn small keg of beer from her bag and she was extremely generous with it. I got to say, I was feeling it as well.

"Why don't we have Mercy join us full time and take on some more big jobs?!" Kelsey shouted interrupting Alice in her ramblings. "I like the idea too. She's like a monster on the battlefield, and she's got the goods" I said with a smile as I shook my empty mug towards Mercy and her barrel of booze.

"Well... how about a trial run" Alice said after a few moments of thought. "I mean, we don't really know you. You said you're freelance? does that mean you'll leave us high and dry when something better suits you?"

"Oh I'll never leave you dry." Mercy flirted with a big smile, and quickly pinched Alice's bum. I nearly snorted beer out of my nose when I saw Alice's reaction. Kelsey was less calm, she actually fell down laughing.

I wobbled to my bedroll, Alice had already gone to bed and was snoring loudly. Mercy and Kelsey were staying up still chatting and joking. I don't know how they can still be drinking. I must've conked out moments after my head touched my pillow.

************

The next morning. Well, let's say afternoon, we headed back to our town Millerton. We walked at a lazy pace, mostly enjoying the quiet of the forest. Or at least I was trying to enjoy the quiet. Kelsey just wouldn't shut up about her new friend Mercy. The giant of a woman was leading the way up front with Alice beside her, while Kelsey talked my ear off way behind the two.

"...not only that, but she also said she worked with slavers. She said she got to travel across the sea with them." Kelsey continued.

"Whoa. Slavers? Are you sure?" I asked. Kelsey nodded enthusiastically.

"Yup, she didn't go into too much detail with me. Just said that being freelance had opened up a lot of opportunities to travel and see the world." Kelsey said.

We arrived back to town nearing dawn. "It's good timing" Alice said, "The guild should still be open. We can cash out this job and go for a warm bath this time. I don't know about you girls, but I've been feeling warm all day. I hope there wasn't any bugs in that lake."

I'm glad Alice said that out loud, I too was feeling rather warm all day. I mean, I've had plenty of hangovers, but today I felt not just out of it, but warm, sensitive even.

At the guild hall, the manager congratulated us and paid us out. We left for the bath house. Being close to dinner time, the place wasn't too busy, at least on the ladies side. The ladies side was build with two rooms. The first was a change room, separated around a corner to the main room which had the bath. It was just a big rectangular hot tub that was only about two feet deep, with three benches submerged on three sides. the fourth side was the entry steps.

That's when I really got to see Mercy in all her glory. She was in the bath with us, and I felt rude staring. She was almost all muscle that was incredibly defined, her tits though not as big as Alice's, looked amazing. she had a nipple piercing on her left tit. It was a barbell. Her hair was dark and was shorter than mine. I kept my bright red hair in a pixie cut, where she had half shaved and the other half went down to about her cheekbone. The whole look framed her face well.

"I've got more of that body wash if you ladies would like some." Mercy said as she put some on a washcloth. She then reached over to Kelsey who was sitting closest to her and pulled her in close. She proceeded to scrub it in, un asked.

Kelsey giggled the whole time like a child being tickled. The contrast in size was insane. Mercy's big tanned hands were massive and could cover so much of Kelsey's body. I think she was groping her small chest a bit too. Kelsey had stopped giggling as much and was now breathing heavier.

"How about you next Ren" Mercy said in more of a statement then a question. She stood up from the bench and walked my way. Kelsey was still leaned back against the wall, rather flushed and panting.

Mercy sat beside me on the bench. She loaded the washcloth with more of the red lilac smelling body wash and to my surprise, she didn't just pull me close, she actually lifted me up and put me on her lap. I squeaked in surprise which only caused her to chuckle. I'd never had anyone wash me before, but Kelsey looked like she had so much fun, I couldn't offer up any refusal.

Mercy proceeded to wash me. She started with my shoulders and moved down my arms. Got my pits and back. She worked from my back to my belly and up to my chest. It still smelled incredible, and left a strong tingling feeling wherever it passed. She seemed to put a lot more pressure on my small tits.

"You have a beautiful body little Ren" she whispered into my ear. Her deep voice seemed to vibrate threw my body straight to my groin. I could feel my cheeks flushing. She then took the cloth south. I went to stop her, using both hands to push her arm away, but I don't think I even slowed her down.

She was rough and thorough cleaning my privates, and without me noticing at first, her other hand had cupped my left breast. I felt a squeeze and she pinched my nipple. I can't believe it, but I moaned. Alice was staring. I think she was hold her breath a little.

Mercy then stood up and I fell to the floor. I was so thrown off by what happened that my legs had a hard time getting me back up.

"Alice. You're next up" Mercy said. Alice seemed to click back to reality and said loudly "Thank you, for the offer, but I'll pass." Mercy just chuckled saying "Next time then." and tossed her the cloth and the bottle, then walked back out to the change room.

All three of us took our time leaving the bath. Nervous that Mercy would still be in the change room. Kelsey got the short straw and had to go check for us. "All clear you two scaredy cats" she said bravely now that she knew Mercy was gone.

"That was unexpected" I said to Alice and Kelsey. Kelsey just blushed "best bath of my life, I don't know what you're complaining about." Kelsey poked me. "You really missed out Alice" she said now poking Alice.

"Whatever, I'm a grown woman. I don't need some behemoth scrubbing me" Alice retorted as we were all getting our clothes back on. "We are supposed to meet up with her at the Inn's Pub to discuss tomorrows plans and split the reward." Alice concluded as she straightened out her shirt.

Damn, I feel warm. My nipples are still so hard after that bath. Everyone is staring at me. I think all this ass we walk from the bathhouse to the Inn. Kelsey might be the same, I notice that her head is down and she's not skipping like she normally would be. Alice is also pretty quiet, more than usual. I can see her nipples poking from her shirt just as much as mine and Kelsey's.

Entering the pub, it's hard to miss the giant that is Mercy. She's found us a table and has already got three massive pitchers of beer laid out for us.

We eat and drink and generally have a great time. Mercy is sitting on my left and Alice is to my right leaving Kelsey sitting across from me at this round table.

The night goes by surprisingly quickly. It's mostly Kelsey asking Mercy questions about her career as a freelancer. We learn that she's quite a lot older than us, she's 36, and in just incredible shape.

"What was it like working with slavers?" Kelsey askes next. "Like... did you capture people?"

"Once or twice" Mercy laughs, "but mostly I helped with the training. Breaking sex slaves in was something of a specialty for me. They've got some really cool toys and gadgets."

12