Mercy Makes Three of a Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice looks pretty uncomfortable with these statements but Kelsey can't help herself and continues with her questions. "Like what kind of gadgets?"

"Well, there's the obvious collars, and shackles. All enchanted to be impossible to remove if you're trying to remove them from yourself. They've also got more nefarious stuff like creams and salves. The big one is rings. Now those things are mean. Enchanted like the collars to be hard to remove, but they have all sorts of property's, from tracking to increasing sensitivity. A lot of them girls would break after one or two nights of my administrations." Mercy told us. She looked happy thinking back onto some memory.

Now Alice looked very uncomfortable. "Well, that sounds like an... experience." She said as she moved around in her seat. Looking across the table, it looked like Kelsey was also moving around in her seat.

"It was a wild time in my life. I was very very good at break girls in. I've been getting into leatherworking these days, I'm getting pretty good." Mercy said. "HEY!" She shouted, waving over the barmaid. The shout broke me out of my stare, and back to the table. The pitchers were all empty, how long were we drinking for?

As the young blond barmaid neared our table Mercy said "We need another pitcher please." and the young lady reached over to clear away the old pitchers. As she leaned over I noticed Mercy give her a sharp pinch on the bum. She jolted upright, then smiled. I think she was used to that sort of thing from other patrons. She was wearing a low cut shirt that was showing her midriff, and a tartan skirt that went just above her knees.

While the young barmaid was walking away, Alice also stood up "I think that's enough for me for tonight. Don't you gals stay up to late." Then she left surprisingly quickly. I gave a look to Kelsey, but I don't think she noticed. She was still so curious about Mercy.

"Why did you stop working for the slavers?" Kelsey questioned.

"Well, it was always just a temporary job. Honestly I loved breaking those girls, leaving them just a mess. But I'm not good at giving things away. To put in that work and time, just to hand the tart off to some rich prick. uck" Mercy explained. "Speaking of tarts" she looked to the returning barmaid with our pitcher.

Quicker then I would've thought, she scooped the lady up and had her on her lap. The look on the young lady's face looked startled. I wonder if that's how I looked when I was in her lap. I filled my cup and looked around, a few people were watching the display, but then my eyes caught some people gambling. I excused myself and went to join them.

They were playing some dice game I hadn't played in a long time, and they needed to refresh me on the rules. I was picking it up quick, but I kept getting distracted. Every once in a while, I'd hear a moan, and some chuckling. Mercy, Kelsey and the barmaid still at the other table.

At one some point I watched as Kelsey got up to go to bed. Mercy still had the barmaid on her lap. Kelsey looked quite flushed and though I was unable to see the young lady's face, I could see she was leaning on the table trying to catch her breath. As Kelsey was walking away, I saw Mercy reach out and pinch her ass, similar to the waitress Kelsey jumped up a little. Then she went upstairs.

I was back in my element. Dice in hand, following my gut. I plotted the angle of the wall, held my breath, and threw. It didn't go well. those boys cleaned me out. "Well, fuck. You gentlemen have a good night. I'm leaving before I lose my shirt." They laughed and wished me a good night. I stood up to see that the pub was nearly empty. There was no more sign of Mercy, or the barmaid.

As I neared my room, I could hear some noises down the hall. Curiosity got me and I slowly approached. Quiet, quiet, don't creek the boards. It didn't matter, whatever was going on in there was far too loud for anyone to notice my sleuthing. I could hear muffled voices at the door, and heavy moaning.

SMACK

"Thank you daddy!"

SMACK

"Two! Thank you daddy!"

SMACK

"Three! Thank you daddy!"

And on it went, I could hear moaning in between smacks. At one point I wasn't sure if the moaning had turned to sobbing. Then I heard movement, heavy stomping, my heart leapt into my throat and I quietly ran to my room and quietly closed my door.

************

I didn't sleep well last night. I couldn't get my mind off of what I had heard last night. I wonder if Kelsey or Alice heard anything.

Making my approach to the guild hall, I saw a large wagon with big ol horses waiting outside. Inside my three teammates were chatting with the manager. Kelsey noticed me first and with a boisterous wave shouted "Hey, over here sleepy head."

"Why are you always the last to arrive in the mornings. I hope you didn't stay up all night just to lose your money to those pigs rolling dice." Alice said scolding me.

"I'll have you know that they are perfectly respectable gentlemen... even if they did rob me blind. Would I happen to be able to borrow some money for breakfast? I'm good for it after this job." I said "You guys did pick a job, right?"

Mercy laughed "So that's where you went last night. I was a little distracted. Sure you can borrow some coin from me. Borrow as much as you need." Then smacked my ass launching me a good foot forward. I can't explain it, but that smack seemed to shoot straight through my ass and straight to my crotch. I was jolted with a euphoric feeling, my nipples going instantly hard. My knees nearly buckled.

"Don't forget your manners sweet cheeks" Mercy said as she pulled out a bag of coins from her satchel.

"Thank you" I said, looking down remembering the voices from last night.

"Look alive, you lot!" Kelsey shouted pulling our attention her way. "I've just registered us for this next job. It's only lvl 3 but has the potential of a pretty nice bonus. We got us an escort job. That wagon outside is headed to the north port and need an escort." She looked down at the paper reading the name of the port. "High Tide Port"

The quest shouldn't be too long, we were to ride in the wagon with the cargo for the trip. One of us stayed with the driver up front. If there was any trouble, deal with it. Simple.

I was sitting up front on the wagon. They said that'll teach me for never being punctual. What a load of shit. This guy driving has probably never bathed. The smell, is retched. What's worse is that he keeps trying to make small talk with me. Not even interesting small talk, just crap about the weather or the seasons.

About two thirds through the journey, we come to a fallen tree in the road. I know this song and dance, I whistle out the signal and my team hops out of the back. We all fan out, looking for the ambush.

There wasn't one. So sue me, it looked like a set up.

The trip went exceptionally well. Just mark it down to our perfect success rate. We even made good time. "If we rent a couple horses, we can make it back to Millerton tonight." said Alice.

"Horses. Ugh, you know I don't like horses. I get saddle sore way to easily" Kelsey whined. I know what she means, I get hate that too. I nodded with her.

"I'll have a look around town. I know of a cream that you apply to your thighs that should help." Mercy said, and she left before we could say anything.

After we helped unload the crates from the wagon, we made our way to the stables. They usually had a deal to rent horses for travelers going too and from the close towns. Unfortunately they only had three horses available. Someone was going to have to double up. I don't know if Kelsey could read my thoughts, but she touched her nose nearly as fast as I did. "Looks like you're riding bitch Alice." I said with a little too much satisfaction.

Before leaving, Mercy gave us each a red jar of cream to apply to our inner thighs. She insisted we be generous applying it if we wanted it to last the whole trip. I don't know about the others, but I took her advice. It left me with a very strong tingling feeling, not unlike the body wash.

"Come on my little saddle bitch" Mercy said helping Alice onto the horse with her. Alice sat in front while Mercy sat just behind her holding the reigns. I gave Kelsey a wide smile that she returned. Alice wasn't one to like being teased, but who was going to tell Mercy. We set off with no problems.

Not too long into our return trip, I started feeling hot. The lips of my sex were feeling soaking wet. I think I started sweating. The movement of the horse combined with this feeling. Damn. I was really hoping no one would notice. I don't think I was alone. Looking over at Kelsey, she looked to be having a hard time sitting still.

"That's because you didn't apply it correctly. Let me help" We heard Mercy say to Alice. They were ahead of us and I could see Mercy hike up Alice's robe and reach in between her legs.

"Please... Mercy" Moaned Alice trying to push Mercy's big arm away, but she didn't stop. I know that feeling, it's like trying to move a wall, that's how I felt in the bath house the other night. The whole time Mercy was talking in Alice's ear, but it was so low I had no idea what she was saying.

The scene only played out for a minute or so before an arrow landed into the side of my horse. Time seemed to stop before the horse reared back throwing me off. Bandits were ambushing us.

I was picking myself up off the ground, trying to catch my bearings. In front of me Mercy had leapt off and engaged the robbers. Kelsey, not so gracefully. She dismounted the horse on shaky legs. Luckily there was only one attacker on her side and she was able to crack him in the chin taking him down.

On my side there was also only one bandit, and the moron was already down. When the dipshit shot the horse with the arrow, the horse charged and trampled him. Why can't my luck be this good at dice.

Mercy for her part was holding her own against three bandits. Gods she was a monster. Those poor fucks didn't stand a chance. As for Alice, she was able to use her magic right from the horse. Though she was still breathing pretty heavily.

We made it back to town with time to spare before the guild and the stables closed for the night. My horse was 'okay' after Alice did her thing, but we didn't want to put too much strain on the poor girl. I rode double with Kelsey the rest of the way.

Once we were through the main gate Mercy hopped off her horse and said " Me and Kelsey are going to close out this contract. You two return the horses. Meet us at the bath house." She then walked over to us, grabbed Kelsey by the waist and lifter her off the horse like a child.

"You got it boss" I said jokingly. Mercy just smiled at her and walked off leading Kelsey behind her.

Though the stable master was upset with my horse being attacked, he didn't voice his anger. I appreciated that, I was already having a rough day and didn't want a stranger yelling at me. The whole process took longer than either of us would've liked.

"We should try getting to the bath house first. Maybe we can avoid having another incident like last time." I said to Alice. She's not normally very talkative, but she seemed extra quiet throughout our walk. She definitely had something on her mind.

"What's going on? Why are you so quiet?" I prodded. She just shook her head and kept walking. "Just a long ride. I'll be glad to get to bed." is all she said.

As we got to the change room, I noticed a few things. The first was the piles of clothes that were from our teammates. The second was the sounds you could hear as we neared the turn to enter the hot pool.

"Ahh"

"Ahh"

"Ahh"

"Yesh. Phank you."

I had to know for sure, but I doubt I was ready for it. I walked through the entryway first followed closely by Alice. Alice gasped, and my heart sped up. Sitting across from the entryway was both our teammates facing us. Kelsey was sitting on Mercy's lap eyes half closed and legs half spread. Mercy had her right arm down Kelsey's front presumably washing her groin. Her left arm was passed under Kelsey's left arm, hand on her face, with two fingers fish hooking her mouth. Kelsey for her part had her left hand pulling on Mercy's left arm, and her right hand pulling the right arm.

"I'm glad you two made it. I hope there wasn't any trouble at the stable. Was there?" She asked, while continuing to stroke Kelsey Staring straight at us. Neither I nor Alice responded.

"Well, I'm sure it all went well enough since you're here" Mercy continued. "Hey, watch the teeth!" Mercy jerked her hand, intern moving Kelsey's whole head to the left, but never removing her fingers.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh." Kelsey gasped, breathing heavier and moving with the rhythm of Mercy's hand. It looked like she was almost starting to grind on Mercy's lap.

"None of that just yet my pretty little kitten." I heard Mercy say into Kelsey's ear. I could almost see the shiver run through her. Mercy removed her left hand from Kelsey's mouth and wiped her fingers across Kelsey's breast. Then in a smooth motion spun Kelsey off her lap and onto the bench with her right arm.

She stood up in the rectangular pool and advanced on Alice and me.

"No avoiding a good cleaning this time my dirty saddle bitch." She said staring into Alice. She reached forward and latched onto Alice's upper arm and pulled her to one of the open benches.

"You sit and wait your turn." Mercy said. I assumed she was talking to me. On shaky legs I made my way to the only open bench left. I sat and watched as Alice assumed the position on Mercy's lap. Mercy grabbed a fresh cloth and dumped a fair amount of the red body wash into it. The smell alone was starting to get my nipples hard.

I watched as Mercy started washing Alice's back. The movement of her right arm in turn moving Alice to and fro. Like with Kelsey, her left arm was up and around was making its way up to Alice's face. Mercy grabbed a handful of hair and pulled Alice's head to a cocked position. Alice grunted in pain at the sudden movement. Mercy talked into her ear.

"You're doing very well. See what you missed out on last time?" Mercy said.

"You dirty girl. Filthy girl" Her right hand snaked in front and started rubbing the wash cloth all over Alice's large tits.

I looked over at Kelsey who was still sitting on the bench, eyes closed and breathing heavily. Her left hand was massaging her tit, while the other was rubbing below the water.

"This won't do Alice." Mercy said. My attention shot back to the action in front of me. Mercy's chin resting on Alice's shoulder, she released handful of hair. Both her hands travelled down to Alice's thighs and began to separate them. It almost looked like Alice tried to resist, but was unsuccessful.

Legs now spread, Mercy's right hand began to scrub Alice's nether, while her moved onto her chest, groping her large left boob in one massive hand. The contrast before me was something else. Mercy's dark tanned skin engulfing Alice's porcelain skin.

"Why don't we tell these two about our decisions today on the road." Mercy half said to Alice, half to Kelsey and me. Kelsey's eyes opened to look on at Alice waiting to hear.

"Mmm, please Mercy." Alice cried out as Mercy tweaked her nipple. Mercy's right arm still stroking down under.

"Hehehe, go on my sweet saddle bitch. Tell them."

"Ugh," Alice panted. "Mercy is going to be a, ahh, a full member of our team. Ung..." Alice managed to finally get out. "She's going to be. Ugh, helping us choose our missions."

"I accept the invitation, and I won't let you guys down." Mercy chuckled. "Tomorrow is going to be an early one Alice. You better get your rest. Don't forget about our planned shopping trip." she said to Alice before releasing her.

She pulled Alice up onto shaky legs and swatted her ass. "Out of the way. There's still someone left."

My body felt frozen as I watched the giant stand up. Washcloth in hand, she loaded it up with the red lilac smelling body wash before treading my way through the hot water.

She reached down and easily picked me up from under my armpits. Stood me up and sat down where I was previously sitting. From her now sitting position, she turned me around to face my friends, lifted me up and rested me straddling her left leg.

"Last one, and we will have to be quick. I don't want to miss last call at the pub." Mercy said to us. She didn't bother too much with my back, almost attacking my small tits with her washcloth and free hand. It felt absolutely euphoric, my nipples were so hard they hurt. The stimulation had me breathless.

I started moaning uncontrollably as she stimulated me. Her washcloth worked it's way down my body to my pussy. My hands with a mind of their own, went to grip her arm, but I simply could not stop her. And just like with Kelsey, her free hand reached up, and began to pinch my cheeks, forcing me to make a kissing motion. Then, gracefully she stuck two big fingers into my mouth fish hooking me and pulling my head to the left.

"Ugh!" I cried out in surprise.

"I love the way you moan, my pretty little pixie." Mercy said to my right ear.

"Ugh," I moaned, unable to help myself. Her right arm was stimulating me so much.

"I gave you a compliment. What do you say?"

Her words causing a lightning storm through my body. I started to shiver and shake.

"Phank you. Ugh, phank you Mer.. ugh Mercy." I managed to mule out. Drool beginning to roll down my chin.

Without my permission, my body started grinding on Mercy's leg. Then something very unexpected happened. Mercy grabbed a handful of my pubic hair and pulled. The sudden pain threw me over the edge. My orgasm was incredible, my arms and chest stiffened up, my legs began to shake.

Mercy whispered in my ear "Another dirty girl. You little slut. Next time you will ask for permission." She chuckled and then said louder for all to hear. "We are going to have to do something about this. You are all too hairy for my liking. I'll come up with something. Just not today."

Just like last night. Mercy released her hold on me, and stood up letting me tumble into the water.

"See you at the Inn's pub. Don't take to long. I hate drinking alone."

And with that, Mercy left us three panting in the hot water.

********** Note************

I'm new to writing and I would love to hear any and all suggestions to help me improve this storyline and to help my writings in the future.

12