Mercy Makes Three of a Kind Ch. 02

Story Info
New clothes. New town. New... friends?
14.9k words
4.89
3.8k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note* This part of the story takes place immediately after the first story. This chapter is substantially longer than the first part. I think more than twice the size of the first story. It's my hope that it's twice as enjoyable.

A big Thanks to Jordan Church for editing and helping me out.

*************************

There were a few minutes of silence.

Mercy had left us all in quite a state. I crawled over to the bench and used it to help me to my feet. I stood for a moment, hunched over with my hands on my knees, catching my breath. "That was intense." I spoke. I don't think I've ever had an orgasm as intense as that.

"I'm sorry you guys, I should have asked first if Mercy could join us fully. While we were riding back from High Tide Port, Mercy was asking me if she was still on a trial period. She was very insistent on an answer, and I couldn't say no to her." Alice said. She too looked flushed after her 'washing'.

"You know... it might not be too bad to have her on the team. If not for her, we might not have survived that ambush on the road today. I know I only got lucky, there was only one who attacked me. I'm certain she saved us." Kelsey said. Thinking it over, she certainly had a point. Mercy was intense, but she had carried our team through the last couple of quests.

"It'll all work out. Though, maybe we should set some ground rules with her. She's been pretty forward so far." I said.

"Yeah, we'll tell her what's up. And keep her on as our muscle. Just... no more touching." Kelsey added. Alice nodded.

There was more silence between us three as we changed and made our way into the pub. There, at the same table as last time, again with three large pitchers in front of her, sat Mercy. She looked happy as she waved us over, then downed the rest of her mug. It seemed like nothing had ever happened.

"We have some things to say Mercy." I started and stopped there, unable to say anymore. My eyes are having a hard time looking up at her face. Kelsey nudged Alice to speak. "We're happy to have you join our party." She said loudly "B-but if you could p-please not be so... handsy." She said nervously and much less loudly.

There was a moment of silence as the space seemed to fill with tension. Mercy then shattered the tension with a body-shaking laugh.

"Ladies, sit. Sorry if I was making any of you uncomfortable. I was only trying to be friendly. That's just how they do things in the south." She paused "Speaking of which, I've come up with a plan I think you'll want to hear." Mercy said with a big smile as she pushed out a chair and patted it with her hand.

Kelsey was the first to sit which set of a chain reaction with Alice and I following in suit. Picking up a pitcher I filled a glass for all of us.

Mercy began "The quests at this guild hall... are shit. They're for beginners with barely any worthwhile rewards. We, are going to travel south to the Gran Stoby." She seemed to emphasize the word 'We' while gesturing to all of us with her hands.

"The port city? The city of luck? Isn't that a gambling city filled with criminals?" Alice asked concern returning to her voice. Though my heart sprang at the name. The city of luck. I loved the rush of gambling, that feeling of anticipation to see if you won or lost. Mercy certainly had my attention.

"You got that right, there's a lot of criminals there, that's why their guild hall has the best postings." Mercy said. "I've got a few connections there too. An old friend who can get us up and operate very quickly." She continued to down her mug, then thrust it out for one of us to fill it.

Kelsey began pouring more beer into the empty glass while asking "How far away is it? I thought it was supposed to be near the desert? Are we sure this is even a smart idea?" Kelsey just kept blurting out question after question, the pitcher in her hand was a bit shaky. She was definitely nervous.

I wasn't the only one to pick up on this. Mercy smiled that big smile of hers "Nothing to be nervous about kitten. I used to live there and there's ample opportunity to make something of you." *Hiccup* "Make something of yourself, is what I meant to say."

The table was quiet as we all thought about the plans for the future. Nothing was really keeping me here other than my friends. I was honestly very excited to finally see Gran Stoby. You'd always hear great stories of people making their fortune in Gran Stoby. I was certain that good things were heading our way. "C'mon! Let's do it! There's nothing keeping us, and I've got a gut feeling the best part of our lives is waiting there." I said bursting with excitement. The more I thought about it, the more excited I got. It was contagious, smiles forming on everyone's faces, most especially Mercy's.

"It's a little over a two-day ride if we push it." Mercy said, answering Kelsey's questions. "It's fairly close to the desert. It's a port city of the Niverdown sea. The Twisting Savanah is just a few miles east.

Alice stood up "Well, if we are going to do this. We better get a jump at this in the morning. So, goodnight you troublemakers. I'll see you in the morning." With that, Kelsey also stood up. Raised her half full mug in for a cheer. "To keeping our success alive. May we never stop enjoying the journey."

"Here, here" We clinked cups, and then bottoms up. That was nearly the last of the booze. Kelsey and Alice started for the stairs.

"Alice, don't forget about our morning shopping trip. I'll be getting you up extra early," Mercy loudly said to Alice as she was nearing the stairs. She paused briefly, turned to Mercy and gave a thumbs up.

Just as I was about to also retire to my room, the same waitress arrived from the previous night to our table. Yesterday she looked cheerful and happy. Today she looked meek, eyes staying on the floor. "Can I get you anymore" She asked Mercy. I could see she had a few bruises and what looked like bite marks along her cleavage and neck.

"None for me." I said as I started walking away.

"I hope you're wearing my gift from last night." I overheard Mercy say to her.

"Yes Daddy. I'm wearing it right now." The waitress answered. My good feelings about our future adventure started to not feel so good.

*************

I happen to have a reputation of being late, or the last one to arrive, but today I'm the first one at the meetup. Kelsey arrived soon after me, lugging behind a few bags of supplies we'd need for the road. "Where the hell were you?" Kelsey said. "I thought you were going to help me get the supplies. You know it's a two-night trip."

Maybe I wasn't the first to arrive.

"Supplies. I'm flat broke girl. I don't think Mercy split up our cut from yesterday." I replied to Kelsey.

"She told me she needed it to buy supplies for us. She was talking about some project she was going to be working on during the trip." Kelsey said back. "I had to buy this food with my own money."

"Hey!" We heard Mercy's voice down the road. Looking over I saw she wasn't alone, trailing just behind her was Alice. It looked like Alice was carrying a few sacks, similar to Kelsey. Soon they were with us, and I was speechless.

"Hahaha! What're you wearing?!" Kelsey began laughing. Her laughter rolled through to me, and I couldn't help it, I started laughing too. I laughed so hard that my side started to hurt. Kelsey nearly fell down holding her sides. Alice was blushing, trying to block the view of herself with the bags she was holding.

"Give me those." Mercy grabbed the sacks from Alice, further revealing her and her new outfit. "There's nothing to be ashamed of. It's the fashion down in Gran Stoby. You'll fit in better wearing this. Now, I want you to show off my gift to the girls."

Alice clasped her hands together, resting at her waist. She was wearing what looked like her normal top but cut short. Like really short. Her old top would cover her whole upper body, neck to waist and her entire arm a little past her wrists. This new one looked to cover just her shoulders and tits. Her tummy, ribcage and her arms were completely bare. There was a little slit in the middle that almost gave the impression of highlighting her large breasts. This new look did not look to be a traditional adventurer's outfit.

Around her waist, it looked like two rectangular pieces of cloth tied to each other by a string, looking like two flags tied to each other. It was tied high on her hip and went about an inch or two above the knee. It nearly looked like a skirt, but you could see bare skin all the way up either side of her legs up to her waist. Similar to a loin cloth. It looked like she had white side tied panties on. Her old robes were colored grey and green, but these new 'robes' were white with red trim around the edges.

SMACK

"Fix your posture!" Mercy commanded Alice, slapping her ass.

Alice squeaked and stood up straight, with her hands unclasping and going back to rub her butt. Upon her straightening up, her top rolled back a little and I could see some under boob from her large breasts. She wasn't wearing any support.

"Isn't it adorable? Oh, you're going to fit right in down there." Mercy said with a big smile.

"Yeah. Adorable." I said, trying to hold back laughter.

Kelsey cracked first, and we were back to rolling on the floor holding our sides with laughter. To think of how modestly dressed Alice always was, to now showing more skin out in public than most floozies.

"Enough of this, we should try and get going if we ever want to make it." Alice tried to wrangle us in. It still took some time, but eventually we collected ourselves and made our way into the stables to rent our horses for the trip. The stable master looks displeased to be renting to us again, but since Mercy was the one doing the renting, he never brought up his displeasure.

Unlike last time we each had our own horse for this trip. "Let me know if you ladies need any of that saddle cream. I've got a bit left, but not enough for the whole trip." Mercy informed us before we loaded up the horses and set off. We all passed on the saddle cream, essentially saying "Maybe next time."

The sun is shining brightly, and the birds are singing. I've never been super good with horses, but today I'm feeling good. We are traveling down the road in pairs, the forest surrounding us on both sides. Alice and I are up front while Mercy and Kelsey are about twenty feet behind us. I can't help myself, I'm so excited about Gran Stoby, I keep rambling and about the gambling games I want to try. Dice, cards, spin wheels, racing. Alice for her part listens, and occasionally asks questions. I think I surprise her when I ramble out some odds and percentages, and the payouts.

Every so often I look back to see how Kelsey and Mercy are doing. Mercy looks to be working on some project. She's got some leather materials in hand. Kelsey is on her right, barraging her with questions about her freelance history. I guess it never hurts to know more about adventuring. I know I can't wait until we have more exciting stories to tell.

We set up our loose camp just about half a mile from the road. No need to draw attention. The routine is hammered into us, and we get our setup going rather fast. I start the fire, Kelsey collects some wood, and Alice prepares our meal for the night. As for Mercy, she is completely entranced in her project. Now that she's off the horse, she's able to focus on bigger parts of her leatherworking.

After eating, we sit around unwinding. Kelsey keeps on trying to come up with silly song lyrics to more popular songs. I chime in every once in a while, when I think I've got something funny. I don't hit the mark too often.

"Ren, Kelsey, one of you two come here. I don't care which one." Mercy shouts out to us. She's sitting a bit further away, obscured by trees. Kelsey smiles at me as she pulls out a coin. She levels it on her thumb and says, "call it in the air."

"Heads!"

It twirls and spins before she catches it and covers it with her off hand. Slowly, she peeks at it, smiles big and shows me tails. She just knows that I can't help but gamble over anything. "Get going loser." She says, then heads over to see what Alice is doing.

"What's up?" I asked Mercy. She is sitting on a stump with a lantern by her feet. We are just a bit out of range of the others. The smell of lilacs is strong around her and my body starts to react by growing hotter, I can feel my nipples getting harder.

"I need to take your measurements. I'm making some outfits for you Kelsey. I can't have you two sticking out in Gran Stoby." Mercy tells me as she pulls out a chunk of course rope that has markings every thumb length or so.

"Oh? Well, that's sweet of you." I tell her as I get closer to her. "Just spread my arms out like this?" I extend both arms horizontal to the floor. She wraps the rope around me. After a long pause, she pulls the cord down and says "Top off. I can't get a proper measurement with it on."

I feel my breathing halt for a second as I register what I've just been asked to do. Mercy notices and lunges at me, grabbing my coat and pulls me in close "Top. Off." She says. Her face is close to mine. Even though she's sitting and I'm standing, she's still nearly taller than me. I gulp and start to take my coat off. I've got a thin shirt under, but she rolls her hand at me in a continue motion. I do, and now I'm standing a foot away from her, my tits on full display.

Deftly she pulls the rope around my waist and starts her process again. Slowly she moves the cord up to around my ribs. "Put your arms on your head." I follow her orders. I don't want to upset her.

"Good girl."

The rough cord continues up and stops just above my nipples. I feel her pull the rope left and right over my already hard buds. I feel so sensitive, and the rope hurts slightly. I feel a slight tremble through my body.

"Just look at these firm little tits of yours. Mmmm and these hard tiny nipples you have." Mercy says as she starts to cup my chest. Her hands are so large, she nearly covers my whole chest with just one hand.

"I gave you a compliment. What do you say?"

"Thank you, Mercy"

I can feel her callused fingers pinch my left tit and I can't help but gasp. Out of reaction my hands unclasp, and I go to pull her hand away. "Don't move," Mercy says to me firmly as she slaps my right tit.

The whole thing has me on edge. I manage to get my hands back on top of my head, one hand holding the other. Closing my eyes, I can feel her fondling my chest for a few moments longer. Squeezing me, pinching, twisting. I feel the rope once again continue wrapping around me. It hurts a delicious pain as I feel the course rope rubbing over my hard nipples. I start to bite my lower lip as I try to hold still and not pant and moan. It feels so good.

"Pants down. Now." Mercy breaks my concentration with this order. I open my eyes and look into hers. She looks impatient. I better do as she says. My hands undo my belt, and without bending my knees, I pull my pants down bending at the waist. Part way down, I raise my head to look at Mercy. I'm looking straight forward into Mercy's groin. She's still fully clothed, but she's sitting with her legs spread on the stump, elbows on knees. I think she noticed my stopping and staring. She gives me a firm tap on the top of the head, getting me to continue.

I stand up straight, pants pooled at my feet, hands back on my head. I'm still wearing my panties and boots, but I'm naked otherwise. Mercy again wraps the rope around my waist, constantly loosening and adjusting as she moves downward. Soon the rope is around the widest part of my butt, and her hands are against one another right in front of my vagina. I feel her cinch the rope harder, pulling me in closer, and her knuckle presses up against my sensitive privates.

I don't know if she heard my oofs and ahhs, but she continued pulling and releasing. This feels so good. I can feel a fire rapidly growing inside me.

"You're getting all wet, you horny little girl." Mercy says. She stops teasing me. "I can feel it through these panties of yours." She gives up the rope from her right hand and starts rubbing the knuckle of her index finger between the folds of my lower lips, over my now wet panties.

I didn't know what to say. What can I say? I squeeze my eyes close and try to calm myself. I don't want to send her the wrong signals.

Her free hand reaches around to grope my butt. The stimulation from her finger and the strong squeezing, not to mention the smell of lilacs, puts me in a daze. I am starting to feel a little dizzy.

I feel her twist my hips, turning me sideways to her. The rope goes between my legs. My eyes open wide. "What are you doing?" I asked her.

I can see she has a big smile now. "Hold still, I'm not done... measuring you yet."

I gasp loudly as I feel the rope pulled straight up, spreading my vaginal lips, running up between my butt cheeks, giving me a wedgie. Mercy pulls the rope up so high she forces me onto my tippy toes. My arms fly off my head and I try to maintain my balance. I hear Mercy chuckle as she saws the rope back and forth. It is a strange and uncomfortable feeling, slightly painful but with a torrent of pleasure. I'm on the verge of an incredible orgasm.

Mercy stops.

"All done. My rope is getting a little too wet from you and your slutty pussy. Get your clothes on, you naughty girl, and go tell Kelsey she's up next." Mercy says as she slaps my ass. "And don't you dare play with yourself. I'll know if you do."

The pain from both the rope and the spank leaves me feeling so horny. I didn't know pain could feel so good. I grab my clothes into a pile and walk about five feet away to a safe distance before I get dressed. Mercy watches me the whole time.

"Kelsey, it's your turn." I tell her as I return the fire with both Alice and Kelsey talking about God knows what. I just want to go to bed. Kelsey gets up and passes by me as I make my way to my bedroll. Alice can see I'm flustered and doesn't say anything but goes to her own bedroll.

Holy fuck am I horny. All I can think about is touching myself, especially after I was told not to. I'm tossing and turning, trying to make it sound and look more casual than it feels. I keep seeing Mercy when I close my eyes. That's when I realize that I am touching myself. I've got one hand rubbing down there and the other squeezing a boob. I release myself with such sudden movements, like I'd just touched something hot. Mercy's words repeat in my head "I'll know..."

Will She know?

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK. I hear a few minutes later quickly followed by Mercy saying, "Hold still!"

I can't help but smile.

*********

In the morning, it's Alice who wakes me up. She's squatting beside me shaking me, saying "Time to get up, we're all packed and ready to go. Get up." I rub the sleep from my eyes. I'm really not a morning person.

I'm the last one packed and on my horse, but I'm in good spirits. I've got some food in hand, just a small sandwich and an apple. My friends didn't leave me behind. Can't ask for much more. Time to get going.

The Day is dragging on. Today, like yesterday, we are traveling in two pairs of two. Alice and Kelsey are leading the way, while I'm riding beside Mercy. She has been focused on her projects and has spent little time making any conversation with me.

We camped near a small stream for our final night on the road. The water is fresh and crisp and cold, but it's only about two hands deep. I'm loving this trip, but going a second day without a bath, Yikes. We all smell like the road. Well... all of us except Mercy, who still smells strongly of lilacs. I swear, I nearly salivate and feel weak anytime the wind pushes her scent to me.

Blissfully the night goes smoothly. No problems that come up during the night. During my turn on watch, I made friends with a small duck. I fed him bread and he ate it. We had a thing, and I named him Patches.