Mercy Makes Three of a Kind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the morning that things picked up.

"It's all done. You two had better appreciate my hard work. With These outfits, you will fit in. The last thing we need is to draw unwanted attention in Gran Stoby." Mercy beamed with pride. I knew she was still new to leatherworking, and any completed project was a point of pride... But these 'outfits' were a bit revealing.

"Are you sure these are the style there?" I asked.

What we had just put on was a very short, very small leather vest that didn't quite make it all around our chests, leaving about a four-inch gap. A thin silver chain connecting left side to right side. It pulled my small boobs together, giving me some nice-looking cleavage. I like that part. What I did not like was that it barely covered my boobs. It only went down to my ribs.

"It feels a bit tight around my chest." Kelsey added. I nodded my agreement.

Around my waist was a two-inch wide belt that synched just above the belly button. It had for each leg a strap that came down and connected to another belt around each upper thigh. It looked like a wide garter belt, but it wasn't holding up any panty hose, just those thigh belts. On the main belt proper, there was a short frilly skirt that decoratively wrapped around about two thirds of the belt, leaving my right hip bare. There were four decorative silver hoops evenly spaced on the belt, one in front, one in back and one on each side. On my right thigh belt, there was a spot for me to secure my dagger, and on my left thigh belt, there was an attachment for me to secure my bag of lock picking tools.

Kelsey's new outfit mirrored mine, with the exception that on her thigh belts, there were spots for her brass knuckles. We both were wearing black side-tied panties. I felt ridiculous wearing this outfit. So much skin on display, and then my worn looking boots. There wasn't much in the way of protection from an attack, though it did feel like I could move around more nimbly.

"I think it looks good on you two. Don't you think so Alice?" Mercy said. I hadn't noticed when, but she was now standing with her arm wrapped around Alice, one hand under her shirt, groping at her chest.

"I... like it. It, ah, it feels.... it looks good" Alice managed to say.

"Well... Thanks for the clothes Mercy" I stammer out.

"Are there any new clothes for you Mercy? You're looking pretty modest compared to us" Kelsey says. I nod in agreement. She's got a pretty good point.

"Nonsense. I look like a slaver. No one is going to beat an eye at me, especially when I've got pretty little tarts like you surrounding me. Hahaha it wouldn't surprise me if people thought you were my slaves" Mercy laughed loudly, and Alice moaned. I think she might've pinched Alice's nipple.

"I'm joking of course. Slaves wear collars. Now, enough dawdling. Let's get going or we'll never get anything done." Mercy said, releasing Alice and grabbing her travel bag. She made her way to the horse and waited for us to get mounted.

The ride there was an awkward one. I just couldn't get comfortable in my new clothes. I felt like if I took too deep a breath, the little chain for my vest would unclasp and I'd be giving everyone a show. Not a big deal with these three since they've seen me naked already, but strangers *shudder*. That could be embarrassing, maybe a bit exciting.

"The plan is this. We first hit up a bath house, get the grime and smell cleaned up. Then I want to get a hold of some of my former connections. I've a few friends who might be able to set us in a good direction." Mercy laid out the plans.

Gran Stoby was incredible to see. Millerton was a big town but this, this was a city! There was a bustle of activity everywhere we looked. Large crowds in front of so many stores, selling anything and everything. The smell of food venders wafted through the air. Street performers juggling. There even were a few mages performing. One caught my eye. This guy was near a fountain, he was standing on a box, giving him some height. In the fountain, he had conjured two dancers made of ice gliding on the water like it was frozen. It was a sight to see in the desert city.

As we walked through the busy roads and markets, one thing was clear, we stood out. People were gawking at us mostly with lustful eyes. There was more than one catcall, and I kept getting groped by strange men.

"I feel so embarrassed" Alice said to me in a low voice to not be overheard by Mercy.

"Look at all this food! Did you see that guy performing with the singing bird?" Kelsey chimed in. There was definitely a lot to see. I still don't know how she could be in such high spirits.

Making our way through the crowded streets, I kept looking at gambling halls. It wasn't going to be hard to get lost here. I'll have to get a map or memorize landmarks. Later, after a few jobs, when I've got some money, I'll have to hit up some of these halls.

Mercy led us southwest through the city. Stopping twice, once for us to grab some food from a street vendor, and once because we happened to pass by the adventurer guild hall. "Since we're here, we might as well see if there's any good postings." Mercy said.

I stayed outside the hall with Kelsey. We were people watching, and there was no shortage of people to watch. Alice joined us while we were pointing out what looked to be a vagrant begging for money. "He's dressed a little too good to be homeless." Kelsey said.

"Check that one out." I said, pointing at this small child pickpocketing people in a crowd. They were all circled around some guard who was making a public announcement. "Pretty bold of that kid. Pickpocketing right in front of that guard."

"Did you hear what the guard was saying?" Alice asked. Both Kelsey and I turned to her shrugging our shoulders.

"He's saying to be careful traveling at night. It sounds like there's been some abductions going on lately. There's a whole bunch of postings inside for missing people inside the hall." Alice said.

"Are we going to be tackling any of those?" I asked.

"Mercy picked out a job for us." Alice told us. "It sounds like it's right up your alley, Ren. We are to collect some stolen goods from some thieves. Mercy's got more detail on the whole thing. She's just finishing up registering us for this job." I beamed. I love it when I'm the center of the quests. It makes me feel extra important.

We didn't have to wait much longer until Mercy arrived from inside. "We're all registered. C'mon let's get going." She reached down and grabbed both me and Kelsey by our belts and lifted us up from the steps we were sitting on. I felt a little undignified being lifted like luggage, but the feeling was brief. I had to be quick to keep my vest from popping open.

Mercy led us three through this unfamiliar city, still in a southwestern direction. Not that the direction meant anything to me. I was probably going to feel lost here for a while. Though I did do my best to keep track of the gambling halls, and which ones looked the most interesting to me.

"Is it just me but are we starting to head into a... more of a slummy area?" Alice asked Kelsey and me. That's actually when I noticed she had a point. The buildings were not as tall here, and not as spread out. There was certainly a rougher crowd here.

"We need to make one quick stop." Mercy halted our crew outside a store. Hanging from a sign board outside was a picture of a red potion bottle. The name of the store read 'Pangy's Potion Potential Plus.' I feel like the plus might've been added on just to push the alliteration.

"There's some stuff I need to get. I've been running low. Plus, I'd like to say hi to my friend Pangy." Mercy said as she went inside.

I took the moment to tell my observations to my teammates. "I think the 'Plus' is just added for the alliteration." I said with a big smile. Kelsey stared at me, before punching me in the arm. "Shut up you dork." she said. Alice just laughed. It felt like a relaxing moment in a storm of new and unfamiliar feelings. It was nice.

A short while later, we were back to travelling down the road. This time though, it was only about a block that we went. Then down a wide alley before Mercy again stopped. This building was tall. There was a wide staircase that led up, implying that the main entrance was on the second floor. On the Main floor, around the side was another staircase, though this one led down to a basement.

"I hope you ladies took note of how to get here, because this is probably where we will be staying for the next little while." Mercy said to us as she presented the building.

No one said anything for a little while. We were still registering what we were looking at. Then Kelsey lit up. "It's huge!"

"It belongs to my friend." Mercy beamed. "If I'm not mistaken, she should be downstairs at about this time. I'll introduce you to her, and we can get you ladies cleaned up." Before anyone could ask any questions, Mercy was halfway down the stairs.

She pulled out a key and let us all in. The room had a rustic look, and a familiar smell and feeling to it. As we all shuffled further in, I was able to pinpoint the smell. It was a private bath house, there was a faint smell of lilacs. The others clued in, and some nervous looks went around us three. Last time things got a bit intense for us in the bath house in Millerton.

The room we were currently in had a few benches and about half a dozen wicker baskets for clothes. Two baskets looked to have some garments already inside. Mercy as always led the way, this time by undressing and setting her clothing in an empty basket. Then she pulled out two bottles from her bag, along with a handful of washcloths.

"What is taking you three so long?" Mercy asked us.

I felt a flush going to my face, remembering our last bath, and I don't think I was alone. Both Kelsey and Alice were both staring at the floor. I made the first move by taking off my new vest, then my garter belt skirt, followed by my boots and lastly my skimpy panties. In the basket with it all. Kelsey and Alice followed suit, and in no time, we were all walking into the hot pool room.

The room's layout was nearly identical to the one back home, with a few exceptions. The hot pool back home was a rectangular shape, recessed about three feet deep, with the water being about only two feet deep inside. This hot pool was much the same, except it being squarer in shape. The last noticeable difference was that this one was made with more stone instead of wood, giving it a more natural look.

In the square room, there were three benches, one for each side except the entry side, which had stairs leading into the water. The one bench on the left side was occupied. Sitting on the bench was a tall and busty, beautiful lady with dark coffee skin and very curly black hair. On her modest chest I noticed she had a matching nipple piercing that matched Mercy's. She looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties, she looked fit and well-toned, though not as muscular as Mercy. She sat leaning back with both elbows resting on the border walkway of the pool, her eyes were closed, her legs wide open.

Between her legs was a much younger, green-haired girl. Her hair was done up in a ponytail, she had very fair porcelain skin that only seemed to highlight the dark leather collar with matching wrist and ankle cuffs. There were two short silver chains connecting the collar to each wrist cuff, essentially keeping the girl's arms from being able to fully extend. In her hands was a foamy cloth, and she was washing the dark-skinned woman.

"Looks like you're still working. Who is this lovely creature" Mercy said in greeting. It just might've been one of the happiest tones I'd ever heard from her.

"Mercy! What a pleasant surprise. I'm so glad to see you. You looking to come back to the Fire Thorns?" The dark-skinned lady said, now looking over and sitting up straight. She had a gorgeous smile that seemed to make the room glow.

"Fuck no. I got it made in the shade, babe. I'm back out there adventuring. Kicking ass while the suns up, with still plenty of time to do what I love in the evenings." Mercy said while descending the short set of stairs into the hot water. She casually took a seat across from her friend, nearly mimicking the relaxed posture of the dark-skinned lady across from her. Elbows resting on the ledge behind her, and knees spread open.

"Speaking of adventuring, I should make some introductions. Ladies, this is Charity, named because she's so... giving." Mercy said with a cockish grin. Some sort of inside joke it feels like. "Charity will hopefully be housing us for the next little while. This is her training house."

Now it was Charity who was laughing. "Absolutely you ladies can stay here. You know I got you girl. Plus, it's been a bit slow lately, so I've got plenty of free rooms." Charity now had moved her attention to us three, still standing at the entryway.

I clued in first, and scurried in and made my way towards the free bench, followed quickly by Kelsey. As soon as I was about halfway in, the smell of lilacs became much more prominent.

Alice, as usual, hadn't clued in until it was too late. Now you could see the struggle of decision on her face. The benches looked like they were able to hold two people comfortably, with room to wash. Kelsey and I had one bench, so her options were now to sit beside Mercy and possibly have a repeat of last time or sit with Charity. Though Charity wasn't as muscular as Mercy, she was still an intimidating figure. Especially with the green-haired girl kneeling there washing her.

That's when Charity scooched over a little and began to pat the open space for Alice. Meekly Alice made her way there. All eyes on her as she carefully walked around the green-haired girl.

"I met these pretty young girls out on a job. They were so impressed with these muscles; they practically begged me to join." Mercy casually flexed her right arm. "The shithole town they were operating out of had shit postings in their guild hall, and it didn't even have a decent alchemy shop. So, we decided to head here."

Mercy introduced us from her left to right. " Beside you are Alice, our healer. Over there is Ren, our scout/ safecracker, and this pretty girl is Kelsey. She's a fellow fighter."

"It is an absolute joy to meet you three." Charity said with a smile. Her eyes examining us from her right to left, finally stopping and staying on Alice. Then, after an uncomfortable amount of silence, Charity looked down on the green-haired girl who had stopped washing her.

"This beautiful little girl is Mindy." Charity said as she leaned forward and gently turned the girl. Mindy now turned to face the rest of us, eyes cast down. It was then I got a good look at this stunning green-haired girl. She had some noticeable features. The first, aside from the collar and cuffs, was that both her nipples were pierced. Not with a barbell like Mercy and Charity, but with rings. On each ring was a glowing-colored bead. One green, one violet. The other thing to catch my eye was the two-inch tattoo on her upper left boob, under her collar bone. The tattoo was a thick black 'S' that looked to have several fire red triangles sticking out of it.

Charity leaned onto the kneeling girl, to the point where her breasts pressed into Mindy's back. Charity with her right hand pinched the green haired girl's cheeks together, making her look to exaggerate a kiss.

She told us more.

"You see, Mindy here was working for her parent's bakery, when she too decided to become an adventurer with her friends. Isn't. That. Right" Charity said in a demeaning tone, half to us, half to Mindy. Her free left hand snaked around Mindy's side and groped her left tit.

"One day, Mindy and her friends happened to take a job. One that just so happened to cross The Fire Thorns. Now, sweet Mindy and her friends are slated for the auction block." Charity let go of Mindy's face, and then with a quick set of motions, slapped Mindy's face and pulled rather hard on Mindy's nipple.

Mindy's eyes closed hard at the sudden stimulation and stifled a moan. When her eyes opened, she looked to be very turned on. "Once they're properly trained, that is." Charity said letting go of Mindy, she leaned back to her relaxed position. With her left foot she gently pushed Mindy in Mercy's direction. "Clean my friend next. Do a good job you slut."

"Yes... Mommy." Mindy spoke for the first time.

She crawled hand and knee across the pool to Mercy who welcomed her by gently putting a hand to her chin. "Let me see you little girl." Mercy said. "She is lovely, and so well trained. You must be getting ready to ship her off back to The Fire Thorns soon."

Mercy let go of Mindy's face and leaned back and grabbed one of the two bottles she brought in.

"Ren, catch." Mercy said, tossing one of the bottles to me. I Honestly wasn't expecting that and missed the catch. I had to reach into the water to fetch the bottle. "They didn't sell that in Millerton. It's an ointment to clean off that pesky pubic hair you girls are sporting."

"Ahh." I said, with a little trepidation, "I don't know Mercy... "

"Do. It." Mercy said, leaving no room for debate.

"Okay, okay." I said, giving in to her. I thought I could hear Kelsey gulp next to me. I think she was thinking the same. "Your pit's too. I don't want to be wandering around with savages." Mercy said. Charity started giggling as she casually skootched closer to an unnoticing Alice.

"This slave girl is so gentle." Mercy said to Charity. Mindy kept rubbing the sudsy washcloth all over Mercy, occasionally giving light kisses to spots she cleaned. "You training her friends too?"

"Funny you bring that up." Said Charity, "After you left our little family, there ended up being a falling out. Lucy and I are now both running our own individual training centers. The Fire Thorns contracted me and Lucy to do their training. I think they want to see who will do a better job training these sluts." Then, with a smooth motion, Charity lifted her arm and brought it down around Alice's shoulder, essentially keeping her from making any distance from our host. Alice tensed up.

"No shit. Mirror mage Lucy's still here in town?" Mercy asked, and Charity nodded. "Well, Mindy. Count yourself lucky to have gotten Charity. I feel sorry for your friends. Mirror mage Lucy has a reputation for breaking girls in a bit too roughly." Mercy said to Mindy, who was tensing up at the mention of her old teammates.

As the conversation was going on, I had applied the pink ointment to my pits, genitals and legs. It had a feeling similar to the body wash we'd been using. At first, there was a bit of burning feeling, then it cooled quickly leaving that familiar tingling feeling. As I wiped away the ointment, it took with it my hair, practically melting it away. The whole thing was painless and quick. Razors be damned. How did they not have this stuff back home?

I handed over the ointment to Kelsey who began to apply it to her own legs, genitals and pits. "I like the smell of this one, nearly as much as the smell of the body wash," Kelsey said to me. The comment had me lifting my arm to smell myself. I smelt minty, I felt smooth, I felt good.

"This stuff is incredible Mercy. It smells so good. How long does it last?" Kelsey interrupted Mercy and Charity's conversation.

Charity looked over. "That pink one is permanent." She spoke smiling her beautiful smile. Then turned back to Mercy "They might get mistaken for slaves. Only slaves are fully bare of body hair."

"Oh Yeah!" Mercy bellowed a laugh. "My mistake girls. I grabbed the wrong bottle. I forgot pink was permanent. Whoops."

I felt a cold chill run down my back to my toes. My mouth felt dry.

Permanent...

"What have you ladies got planned for the rest of the day? You know Alice, tonight I'll be doing some training for a special lady, and I could use your help." Charity said to Alice, while looking at Mercy. I think she gave Mercy a wink. Charity still had her one arm wrapped around Alice and was snuggling in close to the uncomfortable girl.