Meredith's Attitude Adjustment

Story Info
Rich brat gets well-deserved spanking!
2.3k words
4.44
14.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Locksey
Locksey
13 Followers

The door slammed behind me as I entered the principals office. Mr. Hingard was a new principal this year and clearly did not understand how the school worked.

I do what I want and no one says shit about it. That's because my father is a very important political figure. One little name drop and most people quiver. The last principal wouldn't even make eye contact with me, let alone punish me.

And besides it was stupid to be called in over truancy. The lunches served in the cafeteria were disgusting. So, I had to drive to restaurants where I could get quality food. Thus making me late every day for my afternoon classes. It was quite normal.

Most teachers didn't even note the absence and let me come and go, as I please. So it puzzled me that the principal would call me in.

Nonetheless, I approached the sturdy, oak wood desk, which was quite clean, compared to the prior principal, where papers had been scattered disorganized everywhere.

Mr. Hingard sat in a distinguished dark gray suit and tie, leaning back in an office chair, his large hands folded across his lap. He didn't look like a principal with his wide shoulders and dark features. His cold, gray eyes seemed to examine my every action and his lips pursed in a stern line.

'Sit Down, Miss Evergreen.'

'I prefer to stand, Mr. Hingard,' I smirked and leaned across on his desk, resting my chin on my hand, 'I understand you are new here and want to keep this brief for both of us. My father is Senator Alkor Evergreen. Have you heard of Senator Alkor?' I stared at him, while tossing a few curly dark brown strands of my hair off my shoulder.

A smile formed on Mr. Hingard's face, 'Yes. Miss Evergreen, I have. In fact, I just got off of the phone with him. I had to thank him for writing the reference letter to assist me getting this position. You see, your father and I are well acquainted. Did you know that your father wasn't aware of your off campus excursions?'

I gasped. No one had dared to call or speak with my father. Heck, I rarely ever saw him or talked to him. His personal assistant always handled most calls.

Mr. Hingard stood up from his chair and walked around the side of the desk.

'Your father was very upset, Miss Evergreen or should I call you Meredith? You have been quite the bad girl. All your teachers have mentioned your absences as well as other complaints during my introductory meeting with them. I wonder, what is your explanation for leaving so often?'

I stared at him, my legs slightly trembling and thought for a second while I regained composure. I stood up straight and snarked, 'The school food does not meet my dietary demands for healthy nutrition. So I must get food from another location and sometimes this results in a late return.'

His face remained unchanged to my response but his eyes seemed to roam down my school uniform. A uniform, I had altered, of course, to fit my own personal style. The navy plaid skirt fell about 2 inches from my panty line and my white buttoned up blouse lay loose and untucked. I did of course leave the white knee highs and black Mary Jane's alone, as those were quite cute. Overall, I could have cared less about the school rules.

'I see and have you not heard of bringing a school lunch to school, Meredith?'

I glared at him and scoffed, 'Do you really know who I am? You expect me to pack a lunch? That' s ridiculous? '

Mr. Hingard moved closer and without a moments notice, grabbed my arm twisting it behind me and slammed my chest against his desk, my legs pressed against the wood of it.

I screamed and then cursed at him, 'What the hell are you doing?'

He leaned against me, his face inches from the side of mine. His hand still firmly holding my arm bending me over, while his warm breath could be felt against my ear.

'Are you aware of the school rules, Meredith? I am and aware that you have been violating them daily and disrespecting your teachers.'

I felt his other hand slide up the back of my thigh and I shuddered clenching my legs together.

'You can't do this! And those rules aren't meant for people like me,' I spat at him.

I felt his hand snatch the waistband of my black, lace panties and then with a rough pull and a loud rip, they were torn off me.

'Rules are made, Meredith, exactly for naughty, little girls like you. Slutty little girls that lack attention and thus think they can walk all over people. Girls that clearly are disobedient and need humbling.

And, you are correct, that I am new, and the school is under new leadership. One that is going to clean house and put things back into order. Starting with punishment of the top offenders'

He then slapped his hand across my right butt cheek and proceeded to smack each side repeatedly, while I shrieked at him.

'Stop it! You are hurting me. When my father finds out about this, you are going to be fired and ruined! You'll be begging for change from the gutter, 'I cried.

His hand came down even harder on my butt causing me to yelp as he continued the assault on my bare bottom. A mild warmth spreading across my derriere.

'Your father, Meredith, shares the same proclivities and desire for order and discipline that I do. I would think he will thank me for taking you under my wing and forming you into a good girl again.

And as for hurting you.. Well, we both know this isn't hurting yet but you'll be quite sore by the time we are finished, little girl.'

'This is insane. I will call the police, if you don't stop.,' I screamed at him as I kicked up my legs and struggled to unpin myself from the desk.

With a surprise, he let go and stood up. Mr. Hingard looked at me with a devilish grin.

'I don't think you would want to do that, Meredith. Drag your family name through a spanking scandal? Then everyone would know what a naughty girl you are and your father would be most unhappy. I imagine he might send you away to a reformatory school.'

I stood up and tugged down my skirt, tears coming to my eyes, 'You are a monster.'

'Really, Meredith? Or am I just giving you the discipline and consequence you needed. I am not completely without heart, little girl.' He reached a hand up and turned my chin toward him, a thumb caressing my cheek before dropping it down.

'I have talked to your teachers and they believe being held back a year could help you to make up the absences.'

I gasped with a horrified face. Being held back a year simply was not even an option. The embarrassment of it would be unlivable, not to mention I would lose all of my friends and possibly even my college of choice.

'You can't do that! Please. That would destroy my reputation and everyone would look down on me. It would destroy my life,' I pleaded.

He moved closer and I could feel his overpowering presence. I felt smaller than a shadow standing before him. It was strangely erotic and I wondered for a tiny second what it might feel like to kiss him. I blushed at that thought and then shook it away.

When I looked up, those same cold gray eyes met mine.

'The other option Meredith, is that you take your punishment today and continue to come here weekly on Fridays for review of your behaviors. You will not complain or speak of it to anyone. You will come in, remove your panties and bend over my desk and wait for me. And then once done, you will thank me.'

'You decide. What option would you like to take?. '

My chest rose and fell quickly as I tried to think of the right action. Clearly punishment was preferable to humiliation. However, I had never been spanked before or even punished by anyone prior to today. I nibbled on my lip and looked at the ground.

'Meredith.. ' Mr. Hingard warned, waiting for my reply.

'I guess, I will take the punishments.' I mumbled.

'Good. Also, you are to start responding to myself and the teachers as sir or ma'am for now on as a sign of respect, understood? '

I still had tears threatening to spill but didn't want to cry in front of Mr. Hingard. I tried hard to replace this odd emotion with anger.

'Yes, sir' I spat quickly and turned to head for the door. Wanting this embarrassing and horrible experience to be over with.

'Where are you going?' he growled at me, 'Your punishment has only begun, little one. Come back here and resume the position over my desk, now.' His hand tapped against the wood of his desk.

I turned and watched as he then pulled open a drawer and fished around removing a small rectangular wooden paddle the size of my hand mirror. He slapped it against his other hand as if to test its strength while waiting for me.

I flinched feeling a mix of fear and confusion. I slowly walked over and bent across the desk. I tried to tuck my arms under my head, so I could hide and not look at him.

However, his firm hands reached out and grabbed my arms straightening and positioning them in front of me, so my body was stretched in a straight line. He then slid both hands between my thighs to pry and force me to open spread my legs apart.

'Very good, Meredith. Stay like that,' he commanded.

I felt a cold brush of air against me and flushed remembering my lack of panties. Knowing he could see every part of me. I closed my eyes and tried to wish myself into disappearing.

His hands trailed up the back of my thighs slowly, his fingers proceeded to rub in small circles along the way going over over my butt, without a doubt feeling the warmth of the redness caused by his hands.

Then they were gone and for a minute, I almost opened my eyes to see if I had indeed went elsewhere but in an instant, I felt a thud of searing pain against my bottom. I yelped and grabbed at the desk. The paddle made a loud slap noise as it struck down again and again. Making me feel like I was going to jump out of my skin.

I held my breath trying to keep up with the barrage of pain as my eyes watered and small tears fell. Instinctively, I moved my hands behind me to stop the pain but Mr. Hingard simply grabbed my arms and held them behind me.

'You have been a very bad girl, Meredith. Its not all your fault though, you needed someone to correct you. You need someone to show and remind you to be a good girl,' he lectured as he continued to strike and pause, sometimes rubbing the smooth wooden paddle against my ass.

He stopped for a few minutes and I lay frozen this time, expecting a surprise painful strike. I heard the noise of him rumbling in a drawer and peeked up to see, that he had withdrew a very thin stick from his desk. I gasped surprised at his array of implements. Surely, he didn't bring all this upon starting this job, did he?

I was stunned, unable to move or think beyond the stinging pain of my cheeks.

'This Meredith, is going to help you remember throughout the week to behave. Every time you sit, you are going to feel these stripes and I want you to think about whether you want to be a good girl or a bad girl? The choice will always be yours but now you know the consequence.'

I started to cry and clutched at the desk before he had even returned. I felt his hand lower to my bottom and he softly rubbed and massaged it. It felt good to feel him being gentle but I knew it wouldn't last. If I had known this would happen, I would have never gone off campus. My ass hurt but the humiliation of the entire encounter was too much. I felt broken.

His hand went away and I felt a sudden sudden excruciating stinging pain against my thigh. I screeched and tried to stand up but Mr. Hingard held me still.

'10 strikes, Meredith. That's how many we will do today. You will endure and take it and then you will thank me. Understood?' he calmly whispered in my ear.

I was crying but managed a small, 'Yes, Sir'.

The switch came back down upon my thigh but higher up, then higher to the sit spot of my bottom. As he struck several more times, I started crying heavily and wiggling to try to and avoid the hits. l found myself saying, 'Sorry' repeatedly as he continued striking different areas and finally just crumbled into a sobbing mess on the desk.

Then it all stopped and I lay there unable to control my emotions.

'You are done now, Meredith. What do you say?'

I slowly tried to stand up, moving my hands to my bottom, wincing from the pain, swelling and soreness.

Between gulps of air and tears, I whispered, 'Thank you, Sir. I am so sorry about before. I promise I won' t go off campus anymore.'

Mr. Hingard walked over and wrapped his arms around me. I melted into him as he lifted me and sat down in the chair. I continued to sob but not from pain. A different feeling made me cry and it was like a floodgate opened. He held me and whispered kind words as he rubbed my body. I closed my eyes with a feeling of contentment that I had not felt before.

'Good girl, Meredith.'

Locksey
Locksey
13 Followers