All Comments on 'Merger'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith6 months ago

Nice slice of life.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Fun and games, alright!

5

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

It was so full of things happening, but confused in the way you write, maybe too much going on.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey6 months ago

Gratifying resolution. Julia and Alan have become one of my favorite Lit couples. Thanks much for the new story.

MwestohioMwestohio6 months ago

The only question is why he was surprised about the merger. I was mentioned as a possibility multiple times earlier in the story

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

I stopped reading when he treated his wife like a piece of shit because she got drunk and it ruined his chances for sex. HIS chance for sex. Not theirs, his.

And then it turns out he was to blame for working late. So it’s ok for him to have a life outside of the bedroom but not her? And she was so sick she was throwing up and he rubs her face innit? Sorry but this is red flag after red flag.

She needs to divorce his ass because he is just an abusive husband pretending not to be. And if she is cheating on him, then it’s what he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very very good story of a true Loving faithful wife

servant111servant1116 months ago

Nice tale well told.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Somehow not what I expected but still a nice story. But for somebody in the know, I'm surprised he's not aware of the upcoming merger. But with Julia holding hands with that guy... why do I think there's something more than what she said? Even if not, after what they went through (haven't read those stories yet but it's inferred), coming home drunk from the girl's night (although explained, but knowing he's coming back that night, why go out at all?) & the holding hands in that area, she should've realized how it would look. Still, 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
Good story

I liked it, good story and it makes a change from the norm. 5 stars

enderlocke77enderlocke776 months ago

3s, shit, shower, and shave

silentsoundsilentsound6 months ago

Nice little adventure.

ArtsymArtsym6 months ago

Good story. I enjoy it 2when a husband and wife team up to bring down the bad guys.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20106 months ago

Wondering why Alan didn’t ask Jane and Anne about the state of Julia? It was pretty obvious something had happened out of the usual, did Jane abdcAnne not see her getting drunker than normal so quickly? Good friends watch out for each other, or should?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Pretty good finish but I would have thought they would reward him with a higher level position. 4.4*

GardenshedGardenshed6 months ago

Always like your stories,poor Julia always seems to get into mischief. Thanks for writing.

Schwanze1Schwanze16 months ago

Good and original.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut6 months ago

There seems to be a challenge on 4Ss, being only 3Ss, I would say that depends on if there were just a liquid output, solid output or both.

For those of you who are a bit lax on the cleaning regimen, might I remind you of what Roger Mellie termed as ASWAD in the Profanisaurus (His compendium of vulgar terms) The reggie band with the guy out of The Double Deckers in it or a multitasking toilet visit.

For our American and Colonial readers, see also a well known source of video clips for, Roger Mellie The Man On The Telly.

LJA644LJA6446 months agoAuthor

enderlock77. Shampoo, I still have hair.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

Great carry on !

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Pretty good. I'm disappointed the bosses didn't reward MC with some extra shares, even if he (at least that's my guess) wouldn't want a more senior management position.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Started a little slow, but ended up a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Women really need to stop leaving their drinks unattended or accepting drinks from strangers. Always assume that, if it's ever out of your sight, then it won't be quite right, and you could end up having a shitty night (hey that rhymes). If you ever have to leave the table, finish your drink or get rid of when you return and replace it (of course don't let yourself get too fucked up or you'll easily forget the guidance and at that point, well you better hope no one has you picked out).

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Pretty good, relatively light hearted story. Poor Julia needs to wear a goddamn body cam - her life is starting to sound like a running joke. For people who didn't understand - Johannes was gay and his partner is a man, Julia wasn't flirting with him. The author actually foreshadowed Julia getting drugged - her coming back late, in a mess, when she had plans with her husband and her friends saying that she didn't actually drink that much, but it seemed to "go straight to her head". Also, it' pretty clear that a lot of commentators haven't read "Reflections" which would go into a bit more detail about the currently strained relationship with Allan and Julia, like really - Allan is handling this like a champ to be honest. Anyway, overall I liked this story. It was good, but not super exceptional. Nothing really to nitpick or complain about. A nicely crafted piece of junk food for the brain, lol and a solid 4/5 from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...