Mergin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dulcinda shuddered and gasped in post-orgasmic meltdown, Jennifer thrust a finger into her vagina, stirred it around and brought it out and inspected it. She said wonderingly, 'Your cummie is in there, Dulce. You came into me, you really came into me.'

'I really came into you, darling,' Dulcinda said.

'You jacked into me. Now I'm not a cummie-virgie anymore.'

Dulcinda climbed out from between her legs and we lay packed together, soaked in sweat and each other's juices, and dozed a while. I was woken by Jennifer slithering on top of me and opening my legs by pushing her knee between them. Her face on my right breast, she whispered, 'I'm ready now. I want Dulcie inside me. I want to feel her spunky shoot down deep. I want to suck it out of her with my cunty.'

Are you sure, Jennifer?' I asked. 'Quite sure.'

'Yes. I knew when we came here today we would do it. That's why I came. And I knew you would help us.'

'I didn't do anything, though,' I said.

'Yes, you did, because doing it with you made it right. But there's one more thing.'

'Anything at all.'

'I want it to be like my mam's dildy. I want your puss-cummy on Dulce's cocky, for Dulce to fuck into you and get slippery and nearly cum, and then go into me and cum and cum.'

'Of course,' I said, 'That would be so sweet. I'd love my lube to slide her into you.'

'We would be like sisters. I would have her cum, like you've had her cum.'

Dulcinda was awake and listening by then, and she began to shake and utter little shivery murmurs and I felt her cock flexing against my thigh as it pumped up again.

Without speaking, I lay on my back and opened my legs, and Jennifer lay on top of me on her back her legs open and resting on mine, so that her quim was positioned above mine. The feeling of her charming little bottom on my lower stomach was so delightful. Then Dulcinda was between my legs, her cock butting against my vulva and pushing home without hindrance. She stroked in and out, in and out, humming with joy, and I felt her cock harden and swell as the orgasm came on. Till she pulled out and began to poke at Jennifer's labia.

Jennifer said, 'Go into me now, Dulcie. I want you into me. Fuck into me, fuck me.'

'I'm in, darling. Can you feel me going in? It's so wonderful. I'm going in, all the way in. I'm deep inside you, darling. Does it hut?'

'No. It just feels full, and I can feel your cocky swelling and moving. Now cum, cum, darling, fuck your cum into me.'

'I want so much to come, but it won't.'

I said, 'That's because you still feel you shouldn't be in there.'

'Yes, yes, I want you there,' Jennifer said. 'I want you to cum, because I love you. You must cum if you love me. I must feel your love in your cummie. Give me your cummie.'

'Yes! Yes! It's cumming. Can you feel it cumming down my cock? Here it comes, here it comes, into you, into you now. My love is cumming into you.'

They both burst into tears of fulfilment, and I began to cry with the joy of it, too. We lay like that for a long time. Dulcinda and Jennifer kissed and kissed until Dulcinda's cock finally shrank and slumped out of Jennifer, sliding down my vulva, followed by a flood of spunk. I had the fancy I was able to draw it into my vestibule and thence down to my depths.

Dulcinda climbed away and Jennifer turned herself over and lay on my breasts. 'Now I'm a proper mermaid,' she said. 'Dulce fucked into my mercunt and now I'm a woman, too. My mam will be so relieved to hear it, and she'd like the idea of Dulce fucking her with me watching. She likes Dulce and thought I was being cruel in not properly fucking her.'

Dulcinda said, 'There's one more thing that needs doing, Jen and Norm. Norma needs to come again, and we should celebrate, and thank her for cumming us together. Kneel up Norma. There's a pint or so left in the auxiliary tank. You get under, Jen, and get that not-green tongue of yours going.'

I happily presented my bottom and Dulcinda slid her hardening cock in my well-oiled cunt and slammed home. Jennifer's tongue was adept with nipple and clitoris licking and it was not long before I felt the tremors of the cumquake beginning in breasts, thighs and bum. 'Bless you, dear girls,' I said, 'It's on the way. Rising tide up the bottom, through the vag. Cumming! Push, Dulce! Suck that tit, Jen. Now!' The rush of Dulcinda's seaspray carried me over.

There is a note to add, perhaps, about the title, which was the signature on Jennifer's paintings. Short for 'mermaid-virgin,' which was true at the time of creation.

12