Merideth the Succubus

Story Info
The day to day life and times of a Succubus.
6.6k words
4.54
12k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanCastle
DanCastle
146 Followers

Hi! <3 <3 My name is Merideth, super boring, I know. My friends call me Meri, She/Her and Switch/Bi. I'm 5'4'', (5'6'' with the horns), I'm a dancer at Infinitas and I'm a succubus ;). That's right, #nomakeup ~~ I'm super chill af, so hit me up for whatev :P I never know what to put on these lol but hit me up for my socals. If you're lucky I might share some better pics than here. And yes that bulge is real 8====D

I stare blankly at my Sinder profile wondering if I should change my bio. Honestly I hate how it reads but it gets more hits that way. But at the same time it's not like anyone reads this anyway, but it's good for business to cover my bases. Instead I skim for new pics to upload. I settled on one I took last week. One that showed off the new lip ring, a labret right in the middle of my lower lip. It's a black ring that stands out nicely against my usual color of lipstick. It's a gothy looking pic with a shaded filter. The black eyeliner really pops against my reddish-pink skin. I wasn't wearing a bra at the time and the tank I was wearing was pulled so tight against my chest you could definitely tell my nipples were pierced. I have 11 total piercings. My lip, nose, three in each ear, my belly button and my nipples of course.

My gaze strays over to the time, it was almost 4:30 already, and not a single hit on Sinder. Despite my constant updating, business has been slow the past few weeks, which also doesn't help the cravings. Despite popular belief, succubi actually do need food in addition to sex. Kind of sucks but it also makes the sex way better. You think an orgasm is good? Try having one while also feeding on someone's energy. How long one can go between feeds varies from succubus to succubus. Personally my record is three weeks, I know because I'm on that streak now. By now I feel like I can barely put much effort into anything while still bening horny as fuck.

I'm startled when my phone suddenly started ringing, a catchy pop-punk song that nobody's heard since 2004. I scramble to pick up my phone after I dropped it. "Hello?"

"Merideth," the voice on the other end says in a stern yet sexy voice that makes my whole body go stiff. I feel my gut sink, I know that tone. It's when my boss wants something.

"Miss Marcella," I stutter, trying not to sound nervous. "What service can I provide today?" I repeat the script we were all forced to learn with as much of a chipper tone as I can.

"Clear your schedule after your shift tonight, I want to see you," she told me.

"Oh.. Yes Ma'am. Done," I grit my teeth, I actually wasn't scheduled tonight. But it wasn't like I was doing anything anyway but I didn't want my boss to find out I didn't have any dates lined up. I'll just have to call the club after. I already know the schedule was full but I knew if I mentioned her name they'd make room for me. If I'm lucky someone might have called in anyway. I wanted to ask why but I knew it wasn't my place.

"It's been a while since your last review," she continued. "So be on your best tonight." She chuckled before suddenly hanging up.

"Fuck," I gasp. Just hearing her voice made my heart race, leaving me in a state of both fear and lust. Like, she scares the shit out of me, but I could also jerk off to her commentating a competitive chess match, and I'd have one of the best orgasms of my life. I mean, just that phone call left me so fucking hard I feel like I might burst if she said another word.

Part of me wants to take care of that but I fight myself on that, the built up frustration will help me perform better. And I know if I start, it might be two hours before I stop and I don't have time for that. I need to get ready.

I call the club and let them know I'm coming. Thankfully Justus caught a whale and called off his shift. Nobody likes having to steal someone's shift but when the Boss says she wants to see you dance, you dance... or she'll make you.

With work arrangements squared away I forced myself up and into the shower, the water was cold. Normally I hate the cold, but today the chilled water felt appropriate. The cool sting of the cold water against my skin was a welcome shock to my system and got me to focus on something else.

I try not to linger as I wash up before turning the water off and drying off, shivering lightly. I was reminded by the wind rattling against the flimsy window pane that it was still the middle of winter, and mother nature was kind enough to blast us with an ass load of snow last night. They were still trying to clear the roads. Not like I drove anyway but that'd mean likely no taxi or even a bus, not like I had the cash anyway. It wasn't too far of a walk to the club anyway.

Once dried I got dressed, nothing fancy, all of my good outfits were already at the club anyway. But I bundled up with a thick coat, covered in patchwork scars, a scarf covering my face and neck and a wool cap. My tail I wrapped around one of my legs, hidden beneath my pants, something I only did when it was this cold out. Dressed like this I could almost pass for human, not that I actually cared anyway, not since the Cataclysm.

I stuffed my things into a small backpack and put it on, making sure I had my keys and my phone before leaving my apartment, stuffing my hands into the pockets of my coat. The halls of my apartment building were relatively empty as usual, I only spotted a few of my neighbors on my way out. We didn't talk.

Outside I was met with the familiar graffiti across the front of the building. The word "Brimstoners" in bright red spray paint, surrounded by poorly drawn crosses as well as other commands to "Repent" and "Go back to Hell" and all that.

I was reminded at how un-creative humans tended to be, "Brimstoners" was a poor attempt at a derogatory word for demons. Problem is, kind of hard to get a worse word than "demon". But the word stuck and ignorant religious types tried to use it to offend us. Keyword is try.

It has been a year since the Cataclysm, and things haven't really gotten much better. I was already living on this side most of my life. I was never terribly interested in the political goings on in Hell but the Cataclysm ended up doing more harm than good for everyone. It ended up displacing a lot of demons who weren't actually involved and dumped them in a new world they didn't understand and no real way back. When the gates were closed they were sealed shut, no one in or out.

Needless to say there were a lot of heads butting with what to actually do about this sudden influx of population. All they could really agree on was that they didn't want us around, but they argued on how to get rid of us. The word "genocide" was passed around more than once. When that wasn't considered viable, they settled with pushing us into slums and out of the way places where they didn't have to see us very often.

That was when I stopped hiding, solidarity for those who couldn't hide. Not every demon can take a human form, or cast an illusion spell. Beings with a proper shapeshifting ability were incredibly rare. At most you're lucky if you can take one alternate form, let alone multiple.

The freezing cold wind still cut through my coat as I tried to pull it tighter around me to little avail. I know it's probably because I'm originally from Hell but I fucking hate the cold. Winter sucks and I don't know how anyone can put up with it. But my frozen torment was near its end as the club Infinitas came into view.

The outside of the club was mostly inconspicuous save for the big neon sign on the front. I crossed the mostly empty parking lot and pushed the front door open, thankful for the warm air that met me. The lights were still off on the main floor, which made sense because the club hadn't opened yet. I could already hear voices coming from behind the main stage.

Unlike most clubs, Infinitas was not restricted by what kind of dancers you'll find. Any and all kinds of gender varieties and body types performed here. You'll never really know what you'll get if you come here. This variety was also reflected by the clientele, you'll never find a more diverse crowd than the people that come to Infinitas. And if you didn't like that, you either kept your mouth shut or you were violently removed from the building.

"How's it going Meri," a voice with a New York accent so thick I'd swear it was fake. "Staying out of trouble?" I smiled at Frankie as he stepped out from backstage. Frankie was a human and looked like the kind of guy who'd kick your ass if you said a bad word about his favorite sports team, but he was a sweetheart. Frankie was our usual MC and DJ, and despite working at a place like this, he was totally straight edge. No drinking, no drugs and he was totally monogamous.

"Unfortunately," I said with a sigh as I pulled my hat off, shaking the cold out of my shoulder length, platinum blonde hair, multiple streaks of color mixed in creating a saturated rainbow effect. "Business has been super fucking slow and I'm dying for a hit."

"Ouch," Frankie said, "I'd help if I could, you know."

"No, it's fine," I grumble. "I get it. I'll figure something out. You wouldn't happen to have a cig I could bum from you? Help take the edge off."

Frankie sighed, "Just don't tell my boyfriend," he told me as he fished a pack out of his back pocket. "I told him I quit last month."

"Well, consider yourself one cig closer to quitting then," I tease as I pull one from the pack. He lights it for me and I let the warmth fill me. I didn't smoke very often but tonight was an exception.

"I just heard that the Dragon Lady is coming to pay us a visit," Frankie said.

"Yeah, that's why I'm here on what is supposed to be a day off," I complain. "I guess she decided it was time for a review."

"Oh shit," Frankie gasped. "You know what she's looking for specifically?"

I shook my head, "Last time she wanted an 'endurance test'. She strapped me down and had me going for over six hours straight. I admit it was kinda hot for a while but so fucking exhausting."

"Shit," Frankie said, "I'm glad she don't expect that shit from me. Though she did let us know at the last second she booked a live act to provide music tonight."

"You're kidding!" I practically shout.

"I am not."

"That bitch," I gasp. It wasn't bad enough she'd be scrutinizing me tonight, she's now throwing curveballs at me by forcing me to perform to music I'm not familiar with. Even a cover slowed down or sped up just a little can throw the whole routine off. She had to be doing this on purpose.

"I get the feeling these two things are not a coincidence," Frankie agreed with my thoughts.

"I'm so fucked," I groan, "possibly literally."

"You'll be fine," Frankie said as he pulled me into a hug. His muscles felt nice pressed against me. I knew he and I would probably never, I may have a dick but the rest of me was too feminine to his liking. Bodies like mine were not uncommon for demons. We are pure chaos, even our genetics are unpredictable. "You know how to improvise," Frankie continued as he finally let me go, pulling my mind out of the gutter. You go get ready, I have to make room for the band I guess.

"Did she say who it was?" I asked, I had a semi-regular who was a musician so sometimes I got to meet other bands.

"Somebody called, Ultra Violence" Frankie answered. "Never heard of them."

"Ugh, sounds great," I grumble and try not to worry as I step backstage.

I'm assaulted by the scent of cigarette smoke, body oil and lube, a familiar smell at this point as I find my station. I polish off Frankie's cig and stuff out the butt in a nearby ashtray. I slip out of my coat and start on my makeup as I contemplate what I should do, even my usual routine was in constant flux to prevent it from getting stale but it sounds like I'll have to make it up on the fly. I settle on something simple, eyeliner, lipstick ect.

I was finishing up as a very large figure filled the mirror behind me, "I hear the boss lady is calling for your review."

"At the worst possible time," I say as I turn around to meet Kreka, a massive 7-foot tall muscled goddess. She had long blonde hair and beautiful bronzed skin and is my BFF.

"Dry spell?" Vijay asked, close behind her. He was her sub, (at least her current one), an adorable Indian boy that looked like he could be a supermodel. I still have no idea where she found him, he's told me he was going to college across town for hair styling.

"The driest," I answered. "Not kidding, three weeks."

"New record for you," Kreka said. "You wanna borrow Vijay?"

"It has been a while," Vijay said, eyebrows perking up in excitement. Sometimes the three of us would play together. Kreka particularly liked to watch.

I look at him and think about it for a long second, "I'd better not," I finally admit. "I don't want to wear him out before your act. It'd be hard not to take too much."

"I think I can handle it," Vijay teased, "I need to get warmed up anyway."

"If you insist," Kreka said. "Maybe next week we can hang out sometime."

"If I survive tonight," I tell them. All of us were startled suddenly by the sound of a way too loud guitar over the stage speakers.

"Sorry!" came a man's voice I didn't recognize, "That's what the sound test is for."

"Sounds like the band's here," Vijay mused as I got up and poked my head out from behind the stage curtain out of curiosity. What they considered a "band" was just two guys. A guitarist and a drummer. I assume the guitarist was also the vocalist. He was tall and had long silver hair. He wore a long blue coat with thick fur around the collar and for some reason was still wearing these pointed rim sunglasses even though he was inside. If I wasn't hating him for fucking up my routine I'd still say he was pretty hot, even if he did kinda look like a douchebag. Maybe if I survive tonight I'll slip him my phone number.

The drummer was a little shorter, he had long black hair and had very defined features with darker skin. If I didn't know better I'd assume he was Native American. I returned back to my station as they continued the sound test. Thankfully they figured out volume control and weren't blasting our ears to death.

It was hard to tell from a sound test but they at least sounded competent but I was still nervous as hell as to what they'll play. Kreka pulls me into her big arms and kisses my head, "It'll be okay," she said, soothing my nerves a little before letting go of me. They retreated to make their own preparations as I went back to mine, picking out my outfit and just mentally preparing and trying not to panic too much.

Instead I focus on the band as I prep, they're alright for the most part. Despite the name they're actually more of a classic rock revival kind of act. Judging from their sound check. Ther setup desperately needed more members for the sound they were going for. I'd say a bassist for sure and maybe one more guitar. The singer was pretty good but definitely had a lack of practice. His voice had a kinda raspy quality to it, like he spent just the right amount of time drinking rye whisky and smoking cigarettes in his spare time.

By now the show for the night had already started. My act was in the middle of the schedule. Despite not being able to see her I knew my boss was out there. I could smell her boujee perfume from here. I sighed, I knew my time was coming and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I just had to go out there and kick this thing in the ass. I took several deep breaths as the time for my act came up. I took my place behind the curtain and waited for Frankie to call my stage name.

"Alright ladies and gents," his voice came over the speakers, "You've seen some wonderful acts tonight but next up is our house's resident succubus, so keep your hands and genitals inside the ride at all times, unless you're into it. And welcome to the stage, Lucy Lucious!"

When the lights came down, the curtains opened and the music started. And I knew at the first guitar riff that my ass was saved. Because they just so happened to be playing a cover of SR-71's "Right Now". Not only did I know this song, I love this song. It wasn't what I usually danced to but I can make this work. I come down the catwalk and start my dance. I wore a bright neon yellow button up shirt, tied up to show off my midriff, a strapless bra underneath with a pleated micro-skirt that barely covered anything. Beneath that I wore a tight thong that really just cradled my balls with fishnet leggings. I dance under a blacklight, it really makes my skin and my hair glow and I use fluorescent body paint to accentuate my appearance.

My act is highly acrobatic, a lot of pole work. My shorter stature helps me get up and around the pole more than others, as well as being able to use my tail to grip it, often without using anything else. As I'm dancing I notice a familiar face out in the crowd, well two. The first is my boss, normally if she didn't want to be seen then she was fucking invisible. But she was sitting toward the back. If you didn't know any better you probably wouldn't guess she owned the place, and all of us. She was a tall blonde bombshell, usually in a tight black dress that showed just enough skin to get your mind racing.I forced myself to not let her distract me as I danced.

The other was Leonore, she was another dancer. Human with dark skin, she had the night off but it wasn't uncommon to visit the club as a customer, cheer on the other dancers and all that. She and I were kinda friends, we had sex one time but hadn't really spoken since. I think she was a demonophile, not that I'm complaining. But she seemed to really be loving my performance. I could see her pulling her tits out and shaking them at me as I was doing floor work in front of her. It was toward the end of my dance and I had stripped down to just my thong and fishnets. If she wants to play that way, I can play too. The song was coming to an end and I was kneeling on the edge of the stage in front of her, waving my dick in front of her face. Without missing a beat she leaned in and licked my shaft, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I reach down and grab her head, guiding her to the head of my cock, it meets her lips and slides inside and I am immediately in ecstasy.

The crowd loves it, cheering and shouting encouragement as her head bobs up and down on my cock. It's only for a few moments before she withdraws, but then leans forward. She guides my cock between her tits and strokes me. My hips buck in response to her like an animal being bred. I pant heavily but it doesn't last long, I'm so desperate for release as my cock throbs and before I can even think to stop I'm already cumming, hard. My hard rod pulses over and over again, shooting a thick white stream all over Leonore's face and chest. It shines even brighter against her dark skin under the black light. I'm so lost in it I don't even think to feed off of her, even just a little but the cheer of the crowd snaps me out of it as I look down at the mess I made.

Leonore doesn't seem to mind, if anything she's ecstatic, possibly high from my pheromones, it doesn't help that my cum is an aphrodisiac. But I get the feeling that's what she came for as she gingerly wiped her face and licked her fingers. I smile and lean down, kissing her lips, tasting a bit of myself there. I feel her slip a bill into my thong before I get up and gather my clothes and cash thrown during my dance and hurry backstage.

I dump everything at my station and just stand there, panting heavily. I'm such a mix of feelings right now. On one hand I feel good, I think I pulled off one hell of a performance with a fantastic finish. I can only hope my boss feels the same, however. She's known to be highly critical and even a slight slip-up can lead to harsh punishment. And on top of all of that I'm still hard as a rock.

DanCastle
DanCastle
146 Followers
12