Merideth the Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes are immediately drawn to my phone as it lights up with a notification. I pick it up as my heart races. Sure enough it's a text message from my boss: Excellent performance tonight. I'm glad to see you can work under pressure <3 I found the ending especially enjoyable. Don't worry about working the crowd tonight. Meet me in the front lobby once you're dressed.

That fucking bitch, of course she changed the music on me. But it's fine, it sounds like she enjoyed it so that part was over. Now I just had to undergo her 'personal evaluation' which is just her way of saying that we were going to fuck. This was actually the easy part, we both get off a few times and it's a win-win.

I quickly counted out the cash I had gained from my performance. All that work for about $200. Normally this is when I'd go out and work the floor, try and get someone to buy a lap dance or even take me back to one of the private rooms. It's where the real money comes in. But tonight I don't have to worry about that as I change back into more casual clothes and leave the backstage area, pocketing my earnings. Marcella only took a cut from what we earned from "off the clock" clients, and even then technically let us keep the majority at a 51/49 split, and no quotas was a perk you couldn't beat.

I leave the backstage area, crossing paths with the band's lead singer as they were taking a break between sets. I approached him as he sat at the bar and quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. He was surprised but didn't resist.

"I know you probably have no idea but thanks for that song, you totally saved my ass," I say, kissing him on the cheek and quietly slipping a card into one of his pockets. It had my contact info, my socials, email ect. But it also had my personal phone number, not the burner number I used for business. I didn't hand out this card very often.

He smiled back at me and I was surprised. His teeth were sharpened. For whatever reason, even when disguised, it was a detail that a demon couldn't change. Demons could usually tell each other apart, even when disguised. We could sense each other, in a way. But I couldn't sense anything from him. He didn't seem like a hybrid, (which is another long ass story I don't have time for).

"Well, I'm always happy to please," he said. "You going to be around later?"

"Not tonight," I admit, "boss lady has me for the rest of the night but," I pat the pocket I slipped my card into, "call me sometime, kay?"

I let go of him and made my way to the lobby where Marcella was waiting. Beside her was her bodyguard, not that she needed one. He was more of a status symbol, a statement that said she didn't need to get her own hands dirty. Despite his title, he was only a little taller than me with an athletic build. He had short messy blonde hair and despite being a demon, he had no horns but had very dark rings around his eyes. Judging by his foul expression I suspected he was a Wrath Demon.

"Wonderful showing tonight," Marcella said, interrupting my thoughts. Immediately her energy filled the space. It was oppressive and terrifying, like being watched by a predator. Simultaneously just being near her was an incredible turn on. Despite her wearing a large fur coat that seemed to engulf her figure, I could still just barely make out the shape of her body.

"Thank you, Ma'am," I responded politely.

She put her arm around my shoulders as she walked me out. Her bodyguard led us to where her ride was parked. A massive limousine/Hummer hybrid that I have no idea how it took corners. He opened the back door for us and we climbed up inside. I was thankful for the warmth that enveloped me as I climbed into the seat, the door being shut behind us.

It was dimly lit inside, the body paint I was still wearing glowed softly, the space was large enough to fit an entire party in and of itself. Slow, sultry music played as the Marcella's driver climbed up into the driver's seat and started driving. Marcella pulled me close and traced her fingertips along my neck and god her touch felt so good. Like soft electricity running over my skin, I bit my lip as I looked up at her. She was toying with me and she knew it. God she was evil, but so goddamn hot at the same time. I wanted so bad to just get both our clothes off and go to town but she was in control right now.

She leaned in and kissed my lips, her lips were soft and felt like they fit so perfectly against mine. She guided me to straddle her and I obeyed, pressed against her as my lips trailed down her neck, her hands slipping under my coat and running over my body before she grabbed my ass, pulling me tighter against her.

I gasped in response, she was watching my reactions. I didn't know how much longer I could take the foreplay. I'd have given anything for her to just take me right then and there but I knew I'd have to wait as I grind myself against her.

She reached up and grabbed a fistfull of my hair, tugging and pulling my head back so she could assault my exposed neck with her lips. I was about to beg her to take me now when I felt the vehicle come to a stop. The driver's voice calling back.

"Not to interrupt, Miss," he said, "But we've arrived."

Fuck, I didn't even notice how long we had been going at it. I hesitate but I slowly pull myself off of her as I try to catch my breath and try to focus on something, anything other than how hard I was. Was the carpet in here always this fuzzy?

The driver came back and opened the door for us and I followed Marcella out. We stepped out into Marcella's private underground parking garage. All the other spaces around us were filled by one obscenely expensive looking car after the next, and they were all hers. I followed the two of them to a nearby elevator. Marcella's bodyguard produced a keycard that opened the door and we stepped inside. It was a long, awkward ride up. Marcella's place was at the very top floor of this building. I'm pretty sure she owned the whole thing but I've only ever seen the top floor. Finally the doors opened to a corridor leading to the rest of the floor.

"I'll not need your services for the rest of the night, Shimmel," Marcella told her bodyguard. He only nodded in response and let the doors close as we stepped out of the elevator. I assumed he lived somewhere else in the building, probably the floor just below if I had to guess.

I followed Marcella down the corridor and through the door to her apartment. I called it that but it was bigger than like six of where I lived. It was a wide open space that led into a living room area with a large couch that was built into the floor in front of the biggest TV I had ever seen in my life. Off to the side was a large kitchen area and to the other side was large glass sliding doors that led out to the balcony area. It had a pool that was currently drained. There was a set of stairs that led up to a number of various different rooms.

As we stepped in, Marcella immediately started undressing. First the coat which she hung on a nearby hook on the wall. But after that she slipped the dress off with ease. She wasn't wearing anything underneath and I watched as she began to change. Her skin darkened to a deep gray color, a pair of long black horns slowly protruding from her forehead as she sprouted wings and a tail. Frankie wasn't kidding earlier when he called her the Dragon Lady.

I had seen it before but it was still mesmerizing to watch. I knew this was the form she was most comfortable in and didn't know why she bothered to blend in when she was out in public. But it wasn't my place to ask as I pulled my eyes off of her body and pulled my coat off, hanging it beside hers.

I turned back to her to catch her watching me with hungry eyes. "Why don't you go shower off?" she suggested. I bit my lip but nodded in agreement. "Don't bother getting dressed again," she said teasingly as I stepped over and up the stairs to where I knew the bathroom was. I had been here a few times, some for 'reviews' like tonight, others for parties that she threw semi-frequently. I knew she got real wild for holiday specific parties and I've been trying to get on the list for her Valentine's Day BDSM Orgy but that was a long waiting list.

I found the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took a few deep breaths to calm down. I was so hungry and yet so fucking horny at the same time I thought the sensation might drive me crazy. But I found my focus and undressed before stepping into the shower. It was one of those fancy rainfall showers. I let the hot water wash over me before scrubbing myself down, getting all the paint off as it mixed with the water and went down the drain.

I finished rinsing off and turned the water off, grabbing a nearby towel I dried myself off. I didn't bother getting dressed again, leaving my clothes in a small basket that was left in the room. As I stepped out and followed the sounds of people having sex. I followed the sound to the living room where Marcella was casually sitting on the couch watching porn. It featured a human woman getting double teamed by a pair of demons, one was like me, (mostly female but with dick between her legs), the other a male.

"What do you think?" Marcella asked, not turning her attention away from the television screen. "It's a rough cut. We shot it last week, working with all new talent."

The woman on screen was getting spit-roasted between the two demons, one cock shoved up her ass, the other down her throat. Despite how rough they were giving it to her, she looked like she handled it like a pro.

"Prety hardcore for new talent," I admit to her, trying not to think about how fucking horny I was, seeing this in front of me didn't help.

"I scouted her from one of those cam sites," Marcella explained. "As you can see her abilities are quite impressive. She also gave a very strong audition so I offered her a contract. I think she'll do well."

Marcella had previously offered me contracts to appear in videos like this too. While attractive in theory, I would still have to feed and I probably shouldn't be doing that with those I shared scenes with, so it would just make more work for me overall.

"Come here, darling," Marcella's voice snapped me back to reality. I only hesitated for a second before stepping down to stand before her. She pointed to a spot immediately in front of her, "kneel," she said.

I did as she asked and looked up at her. Her body was immaculate, perfectly crafted as if sculpted from onyx by some incredibly horny god. She looked down at me with a smile as she opened her legs, revealing her smooth pussy to me. I knew what she wanted, but I waited for the command.

"Taste me," she finally told me and I obeyed. I leaned forward and pressed my mouth to her, my tongue slipping amongst her folds, tasting her sweet juices. She responded with a soft moan, placing a hand on my head. "Come now, darling. You can do better than that," she teased me. She was right, I was going easy on her but at her word I slipped my tongue into her, writhing it against her. She responded much louder this time. It helped that I could stick my tongue out about twice as far as a human could. I worked my tongue back and forth against her, pretty much fucking her with it as she moaned out in response. With my thumb working her clit she practically melted into the couch.

This was her only known weakness, the only time she was ever truly vulnerable. Once she was in a state like this, this was the only thing she was able to focus on. If I wanted to, I could do anything and she'd be none the wiser. But I'm not that kind of girl, not like I could do anything against her even if I wanted to, all part of our contract.

I kept working until she suddenly tensed up around me, her hand gripping my hair as she pulled my face tightly into her crotch, groaning out loudly as she somehow managed to get wetter than before. Eventually her grip subsided and she released me, letting me sit back and admire my work.

She sat up and brushed stray hair from her face as she looked down at me, "Mmm, very well done," she said as she stood up. "How about we take this to the bedroom?" She turned and led the way to a nearby room. It was a simple and relatively bare room. Little more than a bed inside it, but this was just a 'guest room'. Marcella turned to me, suddenly having a dick between her legs that she didn't have previously. She was the only being I've ever seen that can perform that precise transformation. "I think I'd like you from behind," she said, stroking herself.

I nodded and did as she asked, climbing up onto the bed, on my hands and knees with my ass up in the air, lifting my tail for her. I felt her fingers prodding at my asshole, they were wet and warm with lubricant. I was lucky she was taking the time to use any at all. I groaned softly as I felt her fingers enter me. She seemed to enjoy toying with me as she continued working her fingers into my ass, I couldn't complain too much as she was really good at this.

Once she felt I was adequately prepared I felt the head of her cock pressing against me. She grabbed my hips and pushed herself into me. I moaned out as she entered me, sliding bit by bit inside my asshole until she was buried as deep as she could get. Even with the lube and the prep she still stretched me out with how thick she was. She always knew just how far to push me without breaking my limits, but always teetering on the edge.

I could hear my voice moaning out for her as she started to thrust into me, but getting fucked by her was like an out of body experience, it took me a moment to realize it was my own voice I was hearing. She picked up the intensity as I pushed my hips back against her, feeling her so deep inside of me. I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to take, she was showing me no mercy, I was almost afraid she might break me.

I was nearly at my limit when she reached down, grabbing me by the hair and lifting my head, "Are you ready, little one?" her voice tickled my ear.

"God, yes please!" I begged her, gasping and panting.

She chuckled, "Drink of me, gorge yourself," she said before suddenly pushing deep into me, as her cock throbbed she started to cum, but as she did she allowed me to feed on her. As her hot seed filled me up like a flood, I felt her energy enter me. To try and feed from her was like being told to drink the ocean. I opened myself and was almost instantly filled to bursting as she filled nearly every aspect of me. She enveloped me, crushed me beneath her pressure. Though it was a single brief moment, she was my everything and I was in complete ecstasy. My body shook as I struggled to take it all in, voice groaning out weakly as I felt myself cumming.

My vision became hazy and my body felt weak... and that's the last thing I remember before passing out...

12