Meridiana Pt. 21

Story Info
The deed is done, Evelyn gets her fucking.
4.3k words
4.94
4.4k
4
0

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn's arms and legs were suddenly freed. She sat up and ran to Casius, jumping up into his arms. He looked tired and drained, but was none the less pleased. "Has she/it gone?"

"Aye. The banishment ritual was followed to the letter. Even though a daughter of Lilith and therefore a powerful demon, Meridiana was not strong enough to break the power of the pentacle and its protection. She will bother us no more."

"What could have happened if it went wrong?

"We could all have been banished to the dark realm. To spend eternity at the mercy of such demons as she. Remember, she has been prowling this Earth for many centuries. So, as demons go, she was a very powerful one and could have destroyed us both quite easily, had she the inclination."

Evelyn looked into Casius' eyes and kissed him passionately. "Once again, my knight, I have much to thank you for. I did not realise at the time, just what this would cost, in terms of your...your er.. commitment?"

He smiled at her, "Yes, well the less said about that the better, I think. Now just in case you hadn't realised young lady. You are completely naked."

She smiled coyly at him. "I was wondering when you would notice. For I have looked at your eyes and they have not wavered from my face, not once have you tried to look upon my nakedness. I'm not sure that is very flattering!" She teased him. "I do however have one final favour to ask of you tonight." She looked deeply into his eyes and smiled a wanton smile. "I think that some of Diana's ways have rubbed off on me and I need your help to rid me of them."

"And how is that? He responded. "What must I do, for if it is within my power to grant, then I will of course do so."

"Why, I... need you to finish... to finish what she started!" With that, she slipped her hand inside his shirt, running it across his large pectoral muscle, before sliding her hand up to his neck and pulling him down for another kiss. Before his lips touched hers, she whispered, "take me to bed. Have your way with me. Treat me how you would a common whore if that is what pleases you. For heaven knows I owe you much."

Casius paused and setting her down said, "I want nothing out of gratitude. What you give, what we give each other, must be because we wish to give it, not because we feel we must, or that we are obligated to."

"Forgive me," she said, grasping both of his hands, putting them on each of her naked breasts; then putting her hands over them, she gently pulled him towards the bed. "You must remember, I am as new to this as a new-born. All I know is that I have an aching here," she released his left hand and put hers to her stomach. And I very much need you to make it blissfully disappear. Come my love, take me and abuse me. It is what I want. Not out of gratitude, or obligation, but out of love, lust for you and a deep need for you to take my virginity and show me how you feel about me."

Casius swept her into his arms and held her tightly to his body, feeling her warmth and nakedness against him. He gave her a long, lingering kiss upon the lips and placed another upon her forehead before releasing her. "There is nothing in this world, that I would rather do Evelyn. However, for reasons that I do not want to go into, I cannot do what you ask. I am sorry."

Evelyn looked deeply into his eyes, there was hurt there. There was love there too. "I know that you had to have sex with Diana to fulfil your plan. I came to your room needing a bit of reassurance, and heard the creature screaming in her pleasure. I would admit to thinking that you had betrayed me. That you had fallen into bed with this demon to spite me. But of course, I realised this was part of the trap that you had set, to lure Diana. And you had sensibly kept this information from me knowing that it would upset me."

"Yes, the succubus needs the seed of a male to then impregnate a female. Her plan for you was, I believe, to fill you with my seed; seed that has been perverted so that you give birth to demons in proliferation."

"I cannot spend the rest of the night here alone Casius. Please take me to your bed-chambers, if only that I can sleep in the warmth and comfort of your arms."

In response, he picked her naked form up once more and carried her to his bed. There she removed his shirt. Slowly undoing the buttons to reveal his powerful chest. She pushed the cloth from his heavily muscled shoulders, pulling the silken shirt down his arms and letting it fall to the floor. She then knelt down and unbuckled his boots, pulling them off one by one. Remaining in the kneeling position, she undid his britches and let them fall. Before her eyes, his huge cock hung limply. It was a sight that she realised she had been waiting for since meeting him on that first day. She stood, running her right hand up his leg as she did so.

Taking him by the hand she walked over to the bath, and testing that the water was still warm enough, said "Please sit in the bath and let me cleanse you." He did as he was bid without a word. Grabbing the cake of soap, she used her hands to run over his body washing away the sins of the succubus attack. Her hands and fingers thrilled at the touch of his heavily muscled chest. Evelyn knew she was still a little charged from the taunting that Diana had given her, so moved from Casius' chest to his legs and feet, kneeling at the foot of the bath.

Casius had his eyes closed. Not so much because of the enjoyment of what Evelyn was doing, though he must admit, that it had been a long time since he had been washed by someone and it was rather soothing. No, he kept his eyes closed so that he did not stare at Evelyn's naked form. He knew that if he did, his beast would stir and he did not want that to happen. As Evelyn's hands worked their way along his legs to his massive thighs, he stopped her approach to his manhood. "I can finish thank you. If you would like to find a night dress, there are some in that cupboard there. They belonged to my wife. I am not sure why I kept them really. But..." He left the offer there. And proceeded to wash himself.

Evelyn stood and dried her hands, her gaze locked upon Casius as he attended to his cleansing. "If my Lord is to retire to bed naked, then would it be wrong if I were to do the same?"

"Of course not Evelyn. I was merely thinking that you might get cold during the night."

"Sleeping beside a huge bed-warmer like you? I doubt that very much. Come, hurry, let us spend what remains of the night in each other's arms." She smiled and giggled at him, running towards the bed and jumping in. Suddenly all cares or awareness of her own nakedness forgotten. Casius towelled himself down and smiling too, walked to the bed and slipped in beside her. "I am sorry that I can offer you no more than comfort at this..." Evelyn put a finger to his lips and kissed his cheek. She then kissed his chest before laying her head upon it. Wrapping an arm about his barrel-sized chest and squashing her breasts to him; she contentedly fell asleep; it was not long before he slept also.

As the early morning light broke through a gap in the window shuttering, to fall across his face, Casius became aware of the gentle caresses around his pubic area. The bed clothes had been stripped back enough to reveal his manhood and Evelyn had slid down the bed, so that her head now rested on Casius' stomach, her face only a few inches from the sleeping giant. She ran her fingers in light circles through his pubic hair, every now and then the circle would circumvent his pubic area and her light touch would fall upon his balls. She looked in wonder at this most animal of the knight's accoutrements, taking a sharp intake of breath as her ministrations caused the inevitable awakening.

With a sudden surge, the sensation of being toyed with, broke through to the monster's senses and it twitched and pulsed before her eyes, getting suddenly fatter and longer as it unfurled, bridging the gap towards her face. Evelyn sighed in pleasure and squeezed her thighs together, putting pressure onto her clitoris. She lightly ran a finger along the underside of the shaft from the balls to the head, tracing the urethra. The cock continued to stiffen and was already at her lips. With a gossamer touch, with forefinger and thumb, she drew back the foreskin to reveal the large red glossy head, shining and proud. It bobbed in her fingers with a strength that surprised her. With the plum head now in contact with her lips, she pursed them and kissed his cock, once, twice and again. Her tongue slipped between her lips and tentatively ran around the captive head, stopping to titillate the frenum, before poking into the urethral opening. Evelyn moaned, the experience of what she was doing was virginal to her and she found it, thoroughly exhilarating.

The eleven inches of fully hard cock in her hand was intoxicating. She had never seen, nor touched such a manifestation of male lust before, it looked enormous. It was enormous. She felt powerful in inducing such a reaction in Casius' weapon, she felt amazement that such a thing was physically possible, she felt awe, that this large cock was supposed to fit inside her? A trickle of her juice dribbled from her vagina to the bed-sheets, Evelyn knew she was very wet already and was very aware that she wanted to make love to this man here and now, her body would allow nothing less.

As Casius' cock bucked in her hand, she felt the now familiar growing's of an orgasm. Evelyn opened her mouth and trapped the shaft between her teeth just below the head. She licked and nipped at it, whilst running her hand along the length, occasionally stopping to caress his balls. Her orgasm approached still nearer. She panted through her gripping teeth. Her free hand had slipped between her thighs and was pushed up hard against her own erection. She thrust herself against it. "OOOOhhhhhhhmmmm." She tried to be quiet, but couldn't help herself. "OOOhhh GODDDDD. Ooooo, uuuuughhhh. Uuuummm, oh, oh."

Her fingers grasped hold of the shaft, not quite fully encompassing its girth as she stroked it up and down from the head to the balls. With each throb, her excitement grew further. "My God, MY God...oooohhhh fuck. Oooh look. OHMYGOD!" A dew-drop of his pre-come trickled from his cock. Tentatively she stuck out her tongue to collect it. Her body suddenly shaking as the throes of her orgasm crashed upon her like waves upon a beach. She panted and moaned, all thoughts of being quiet blown to the winds, her orgasmic convulsions just kept coming. She gripped onto his shaft hard, as her body spasmed. Unable to do or think of anything other than the pleasure that raked through her from head to toe.

"Uuuugh, huhhhh. Oh, oh, shit... ohhhhh GOD! What is...uuumm, huh, huh...yes...oh yes...ooooohhh. Evelyn was not sure whether she was coming multiple times of whether her orgasm was just ongoing, but the pleasure was so intense that her brain was flooded with endorphins; her nerve endings were bombarding her with the sense of wellbeing and enjoyment with such a concentration it was overwhelming. "OOOOOHHHH, oh my God, I...I...yes, yes ooohhhh yes...ooohhhh." Tears began to form in her eyes and trickle down onto Casius. The taste of his come, a taste she was not sure if she would like, had been sweet and compelling; bringing her to the pinnacle of her excitement and over the edge. She wanted to taste more.

Resting her head back on his stomach so she could again take in the wonderous sight of her lover's fully erect phallus, and marvel as it pulsed with energy in her hand, she slowly began to rub along the long length of his erection with her fingers gripping tightly. A further dribble of his pre-come formed at the urethral opening. Evelyn eagerly enclosed the top of his cock head with her lips, sucking upon the smooth glans, her tongue collecting the droplet of come. "Uummmm oooglee." She moaned, opening her mouth wider to accept more of his cock into it. She managed to encompass the entire head, closing her lips tightly about it. Her tongue playing within her mouth upon the silken skin. Her hand continued to rub along the shaft. She could taste more and more of his come as it leaked from his cock.

Without warning, another orgasm crashed upon her. She had no idea if this was normal, or if she had in some way been affected by recent events, but either way, wantonly, she embraced the sexual release as it absorbed her consciousness. Brain and body completely taken over by the animal need for sex. Her language guttural, primeval. "Oohh, fuck. Fucking hell, oooohhhhh God this is heaven on Earth. Oh, ohh." Her finger had slipped between her swollen succulent lips and had settled on her clitoris. She now knew this to be the centre of her pleasure and her torment.

Her index finger rubbed the erect nub of flesh making her scream in ecstasy. She had pulled from his cock head as she struggled to breath, panting and rasping to get air into her lungs. Both her hands working to induce pleasure on the genitals of her lover and herself. Both causing the inevitable conclusion.

Evelyn felt the cock stiffen still further beneath her finger tips. In her inexperience, she was unaware what this meant and was ill prepared for what then happened. With her mouth open in the verbalisation of her pleasure, her tongue flicking across her lips, her cries of lust, her finger slipping across her clitoris as she administered pressure; Casius' cock erupted in ejaculation. The hot white sticky fluid caught Evelyn squarely in the mouth, reaching to the back of her throat. Instinctively she closed her mouth and swallowed the delicious excretion, but was not quick enough to open her mouth for the second load, which splattered her lips and chin. Another burst hit her in the right eye and shot up into her hair.

Meanwhile she opened her mouth in an ecstatic scream. "CASIUS OH MY CASIUS I have made you come! You... Oohhhhh but... but...ohhhh I am coming again too. Ohhh this is heaven. HummmmooohhhhHHHHHH!" Her thighs were gripping her hand so tightly it could not move. Her juices flowing from her vagina to the bedsheets in volume. Tears were flowing from her eyes, as she held onto the still pulsing, ejaculating cock before her, directing each spurt onto her face and into her mouth. She placed her lips about the plum head and sucked and swallowed the last remnants of his hot come. Sighing as she licked her lips, collecting as much of his spent ejaculate as she could, feeding in into her mouth.

She spun around in the bed kneeling up beside the smiling Casius. "You have covered me sir! You have shot at me with your seed! I have never... never seen such a thing it...oh just the thought has my vagina burning. I did it. I made you come!" Her smile was from ear to ear. "It was so powerful, oh my God Casius!"

He looked at her firm ample breasts, heaving still from her exertions, her nipples huge and hard. Droplets of his come dribbled down from her face onto the large orbs, which she immediately scooped up and fed into her mouth. "Oh, you taste divine. I cannot believe that I did this to you. Did I do it right, did you enjoy it?"

Casius sat up and removed the remaining ejaculate from her face and hair with a towel. He then kissed her, slipping his tongue between her lips and entwining it with hers. He encircled her small waist in his large hands. And lifted her to sit upon his lap. She opened her thighs so that they slid down either side of his. Her wet dripping vagina, nestled upon his balls. Casius gently caressed her breasts, kissing her large nipples before sucking them into his mouth and rolling then between his teeth.

"Ooh my love, that is...divine. I have never...felt...such...oooooOOHHHH Casius! Can I be coming again? Can a woman die of such pleasure? Is there a limit to the very number of times a woman can have an orgasm? Oooohhh God...I can feel your weapon throbbing upon my vaginal lips. I'm going to...huhhh...ummmm...oh dear...I fear that I...CHRIST I am in heaven. Ohhh...OOHHHH."

Casius continued to suck upon her breasts as she ground down upon his trapped weapon, her juices flooding his crotch as she brought herself to another orgasm. She gripped upon his forearms and bit her bottom lip as she rode him shamelessly. "Casius oh Casius, I cannot stop this from happening, I... I... am using you selfishly, but cannot...OOOOOOOHHHHHFUCK." As she came again, she raked his arms in her lust. Causing weal marks upon them. She leant forwards and bit his neck to muffle her screams of pleasure. Her breath rasping in his ear as she tried to control herself. Evelyn collapsed upon him. Wrapping her arms about his neck. Her hot tears dropped onto him and trickled down his chest.

"Evelyn, Evelyn? Are you alright?"

She pulled back from him, her chest delightfully bobbing up and down as she struggled to get the air into her lungs. "Oh my love! Am I alright? You have made me come so many times and I haven't mounted you yet! I have interrupted your sleep by forcing my attentions upon your throbbing cock without your permission, you have given yourself to me, you have allowed yourself to be used shamelessly by this wanton hussy and you ask me if I am alright, when I should be asking you for forgiveness? But I just had to have you. And I still want your huge weapon inside me. I am just overwhelmed with the pleasure of your body, your caresses and your love Casius. I have experienced nothing like it before." She looked at him coyly, holding his gaze directly. "Sir knight, will you please fuck this maiden now? I need to feel this in me." She grabbed hold of the erection protruding from between her thighs.

"It is strange is it not," she continued, that your weapon looks like it grows from between my legs?" He hands rubbed along its length in unison. "It is strong and powerful in my hands, and throbs with your life blood. It is full of your life-giving seed. Seed that I have tasted and that I now need to feel squirting inside of me. Come Casius, oh but I need this, I need his badly."

Casius smiled. "Willingly. Oh, willingly will I take your virginity. Willingly do I allow you to use me as your sexual release, for in that act is my release also. Now raise yourself upon your knees and I will insert my cock into your dripping cleft. When I enter you, you may feel some pain, but I promise you this pain will fade quickly."

"Oooohhh Casius, the very thought of being entered is bringing on another... please put him in me, put him in now!" Casius, directed the large plum head between her legs and into her succulent vaginal cleft. Rubbing it across her clitoris, down between her wet swollen folds and up against her vaginal sphincter. He raised his hips and stabbed her with his phallus, plunging into her until his cock-head had disappeared from sight.

Evelyn screamed in pain, she screamed in pleasure. The contact of his cock with her vagina had brought to the fore another orgasm, as she felt herself being entered by this monster of a cock, her vagina flooded her senses with more signals of pleasure. She though she was tearing herself apart, trying to take something inside of her that was just too large, but how could she stop now?

"The control is yours," Casius said to her. "Take things at your pace, for I do not want to cause you any discomfort. Just slide down my cock, impaling yourself further, but only when you feel ready."

"Oh my love. OH MY LOVE! I am being torn asunder! I cannot take any... FUCK YES, ooohhh fuck, oHHH FUCK. Casius you are making me come again! I just cannot believe..." She lifted herself upwards, then slid back down onto the horse-sized cock between her vaginal lips, with each downward motion, her cunt ate more of his cock until she was a full two-thirds down its length. She stopped at that point. Trying to make some sense of the bombardment upon her brain, of all of the pleasure signals. Her cunt contracted tightly about the throbbing weapon, and with each throb, her orgasm collapsed upon her. Her legs were shaking furiously, jiggling her breasts. She put her hands upon her knees to steady herself. Casius, oh my love, are you about to come too? Please fill my womb with your hot semen."

12