Meridiana Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite what he said, he could not help thrusting a couple of times into the very tight vaginal canal about his cock. Then, as his phallus stiffened further, he moaned as his spunk ejaculated into the woman astride him. "Uh, UH...Uhmmm. You are a beauty of no compare Evelyn, your body is a delight, your cunt even more so. I will enjoy impaling you in the days to follow."

Evelyn had been transported to heaven. Her synapses had been overloaded. She came instantly again and again, as she felt a quickening of the pulses of Casius' cock and then felt it stiffen further inside her, before releasing his hot sperm, in voluminous squirt after squirt. As it hit her cervix, she screamed out, "FUCK CASIUS. I HAVE YOUR COCK IN MY CUNT, you have fucked me, you have... OOOHHHH GOD! I want more." She raised herself and lowered herself upon his cock. Their genital squelched as their juices intermingled. "YES, YES!" She screamed, her tears openly flooding her eyes and running down her cheeks to drop to her breasts. She grasped his hands and placed them upon her erected nipples, biting her lip as this added still further to her ecstatic overload.

As each orgasmic ripple ran through her, her thighs involuntarily gripped onto Casius. She could do nothing now but ride out the storm of emotion that crashed upon her like tidal wave. This first experience of sex had been a completely overwhelming.

She collapsed upon Casius' chest and lay there, still impaled on his cock. Her breathing erratic and uncontrolled., Casius' cock had lost none of it's vigour still pulsed inside her tight cunt. She was content, she was in love, she was full of her lover's semen and of his cock, but was exhausted and could take no more. At that point in time, she could not have been happier, nor more comfortable in her nakedness, and her sheer wanton pleasure. She slept upon him, as he caressed her head and ran his hands through her hair and along down her back.

Casius too was content. He had not enjoyed the pleasure of sex for some time, and the pleasure was ten-fold when with someone you love. And he was in no doubt that he loved Evelyn. Closing his eyes, he too drifted off, content to remain inside of his new lover.

Meridiana smiled. That was the most satisfying sex she had had in many thousands of years. She had not won her wager with Aka Manah, she had taken the semen and the cock of the man that was causing Aka Manah so much trouble, but had not been able to corrupt Casius, not yet anyway, but she had time.

Possession of a person, was not something that she had experience of; it was not a succubus talent. But since her gift of power from the great demon, she was finding she could do so much more that before. Evelyn had been susceptible to the succubus since her first attack, so it was an easy thing to accomplish for Meridiana during the banishment. The joke was, that she could slip in and out of the slut's consciousness, without her even knowing, and get her to fuck to her heart's content. Oh, she was going to enjoy this. The only downside was that due to the banishment, she could not return to this plane, in her previous guise, any longer. But what did she care? She had him. She had him for many years to follow. Meridiana realised, that that is what she had wanted all along. His love.

*****

Thanks to all of those that managed to make it to the end of this epic tale of love, lust, sex and demons. I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks, as always for the comments, and for those that "liked" the stories, a special thank you to you. I would be happy to hear what your thoughts are of the story in its entirety. Let me know.

T.

12